Unstoppable -> S. Stilinski {...

By XxNeonHeartxX

Season 3A Zoey and her pack have survived against a blood thirsty Alpha and a Kanima killing in revenge for i... More

Prologue
3x01
3x02
3x03
3x04
3x05
3x06
3x07
3x08
3x09
3x10
3x11
3x12
Season 3B Description
3x13
3x14
3x15
3x16
3x17
3x18
3x19
3x20
3x21
3x22
3x23
3x24
Book 4!

Season 3A Descripton

3.7K 37 0
By XxNeonHeartxX

Season 3A

Zoey and her pack have survived against a blood thirsty Alpha and a Kanima killing in revenge for its master, but what happens when they come across two evil monsters at the same time.

Read to find out how they destroy an entire Alpha pack and defeat a hideous creature called a Darach.

With more deaths ahead of them they still find a way to survive even if surviving means dying to save the ones they love.

And most importantly, Zoey learns to control her powers and is now able to protect her pack in more ways than one can know.

1st book - "Fighter"
2nd book - "No Control"
3rd book - "Unstoppable"

~I do not own Teen Wolf or the characters and story lines. All rights go to the creator, Jeff Davis. I only own Zoey McCall and the story lines I add.~

OC Character: Danielle Campbell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.2K 64
โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
61.6K 1.5K 28
"Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive." - Josephine Hart We survived Peter and the Kanima. Nothing is going to stop us from doi...
8.1K 317 33
A single choice changes the whole story. Stiles moved away from the flashlights and cadaver dogs as he wasn't necessarily excited to get caught by hi...
2.6K 94 30
Months later after the Kanima and her mother's death, Casey is back in Beacon Hills to start off her freshman year at Beacon Hills high school. But t...