INDECENT 》Harry Styles #Watt...

By MySillyHarryDiary

''Oh, girl. No offence, you are... like okay, but hell no! I couldn't be able to show my face around with you... More

》Chapter One.
》Chapter Two.
》Chapter Three.
》Chapter Four.
》Chapter Five.
》Chapter Six.
》Chapter Seven.
》Chapter Eight.
》Chapter Nine.
》Chapter Ten.
》Chapter Eleven.
》Chapter Twelve.
》Chapter Thirteen.
》Chapter Fourteen.
》Chapter Fifteen.
》Chapter Sixteen.
》Chapter Seventeen.
》Chapter Eighteen.
》Chapter Nineteen.
》Chapter Twenty.
》Chapter Twenty-One.
》Chapter Twenty-Two.
》Chapter Twenty-Three.
》Chapter Twenty-Four.
》Chapter Twenty-Five.
》Chapter Twenty-Six.
》Chapter Twenty-Seven.
》Chapter Twenty-Eight.
》Chapter Twenty-Nine.
》Chapter Thirty.
》Chapter Thirty-One.
》Chapter Thirty-Two.
》Chapter Thirty-Three.
》Chapter Thirty-Four
》Chapter Thirty-Five
》Chapter Thirty-Six
》Chapter Thirty-Seven
》Chapter Thirty-Eight.
》Chapter Thirty-Nine
》Chapter Fourty
》Chapter Fourty-One
》 Chapter Fourty-Two
》 Chapter Fourty-Three
》 Chapter Fourty-Four
》 Chapter Fourty-Five
》 Chapter Fourty-Six
》Chapter Fourty-Seven
》Chapter Fourty-Eight
》Chapter Fourty-Nine
》Chapter Fifty
》Chapter Fifty-One
》Chapter Fifty-Two
》Chapter Fifty-Three
》Chapter Fifty-Four
》Chapter Fifty-Five
》Chapter Fifty-Six
》Chapter Fifty-Seven
》Chapter Fifty-Eight
》Chapter Fifty-Nine
》Chapter Sixty
》Chapter Sixty-One
》Chapter Sixty-Two
》Chapter Sixty-Three
》Chapter Sixty-Four
》Chapter Sixty-Five
》Chapter Sixty-Six
》Chapter Sixty-Seven
》Chapter Sixty-Eight
》Chapter Seventy
》Chapter Seventy-One
》Chapter Seventy-Two
》Chapter Seventy-Three
》Chapter Seventy-Four
》Chapter Seventy-Five.
》Chapter Seventy-Six
》Chapter Seventy-Seven
》Chapter Seventy-Eight
》Chapter Seventy-Nine
》Chapter Eighty
》Chapter Eighty-One
》Chapter Eighty-Two
》Chapter Eighty-Three
》Chapter Eighty-Four
》Chapter Eighty-Five

》Chapter Sixty-Nine

1.1K 46 41
By MySillyHarryDiary

Edited by: _rose

" Here. Let me have a look at that bruise." The tips of his finger brush over my cheekbone tenderly while he has a joint in his mouth and the smell is driving me nuts.

" Can you quit with that crap already?" He smiles, putting it on the ashtray as he opens a lotion that he spreads all around my right cheek.

" I'm sorry." He apologizes for his father behaviour as he makes sure nothing is broken and I'm just swollen.

" I've never been hit before." I blurt out not knowing why I'm pouring my heart out with a stranger.

" Yeah, I can tell. You got rainbows shooting from your ass and birds following you all around like motherfucking Disney princess." I pretend to be offended but I know he's right. 

" Rainbows are beautiful so I'll take that as a compliment." Cole sets his eyes on me, I don't why but I feel confused by the way he is looking at me. 

" We should probably get to bed." He states, it's 1 in the morning and we still haven't found a way out from this situation.

I don't know what to do beside getting up and following him to his room.

I'm shaking, a part of me wants to fuck up and just leave. But I can't because of my mother and the terrible things they promised to do to her if I quit.

I can't risk her life, she's the only family that I have and I love her so much that the thought alone of jeopardizing her, makes me feel uneasy. She has been my rock trhough the darkest of the storms, no matter how broken the boat was, she made it feel like the best of place on earth. 

The idea of me being naked with another man is revolting and I want to fight it so desperately. I close my eyes and set foot in the bedroom. It takes only a second for Cole to come and stand behind me. I stiff while his hands reach for my arms, smoothing my skin in the desperate attempt to calm me down.

" I have a plan." He whispers to my ear.

" What is it?" I ask as quietly as possible, it's like sharing a big secret, just the two of us.

" You just need to trust me-"

" But-" I try to cut him off yet he doesn't let me. Instead the hair tie on my hair is pulled off letting it fall in a waterfall of silk that rest just about my shoulders.

Cole lips press a kiss on my chin, going down a little. I feel uncomfortable so I fist my hands and try to zone off not wanting to be in the room when the inevitable happens.

My shirt is pulled over my head, the hair on the side as the bra is untied. I rush to cover my breasts while Cole works with the belt on my pants.

" Please." I cry out and he tries to soothe me by petting my hair.

" It's gonna be alright. I got you." What is he going to do? Is he going to hurt me? Is he going to really go and take me against my will? I'm scared to turn around and look in his eyes, I'm afraid that what I'll see will make me run for hills and I really can't do that.

" Take off the shoes." He commands, his presence all over me with his weed smell and the piercing honey scent. I comply, not sure why and in a swift movement, my pants go down as well. I shiver covering my face for the shame of being naked in front of somebody I barely know.

" I won't look." He assures me as he escorts me towards the bed and opens the covers for me, his eyes fixed on the duvet keeping his word.

" How can I have the certainty you won't hurt me?

" You can't but you have no other option." I cover myself with the blanket as he strips down from his jeans and shirt, uncovering a very sculptured body.

" You may want to look away." He suggests while sliding his boxers down too. I feel my cheeks burning, searching in the room for something to lay my eyes on. 

I close my eyes, squeezing them shut  not wanting to be part of this horror show. Cole scoops me up, moving on top of me completely bare with his perfect hair to the side as he glares at me. I lay still, my hands grip the sheets tightly as I hear my breath booming in the room like a thunderstorm.

Something in his look snaps and I know he's up to no good. I can perfectly see him changing side and taking the easy path, taking me down with him shamelessly. I know I lost this game and there's nothing I can do to get me out of here. I can't blame him for this, I know he's scared of his father and wouldn't risk anything for somebody he barely knows, in the end who would? Shame on me for being so naïve, as always.

" I can't do this. I-" Cole's lips rest on mine for just a moment, making my arms jump in defence but he blocks them to the side of my head, deepening the kiss with his tongue.

" No!" I mumble between his feverish encounters.

" Rain." He calls for my attention but all I can do is try to find a way to get him off of me. My legs move up to push him, however I can't prevent from feeling his pelvic against mine, sending me off the edge so bad I try to scream. 

" No. Get off!" I jerk my head right and left trying to breathe, not succeeding in the slightest. He's so strong. My nails pierce my palms tearing my flesh apart.

" Rain!" He moves his body and my wrists are sized with just one of his hand over my head.

His kisses are everywhere, my heart aches for how stupid I've been. How could I trust one of them? How?

I sense his breath on my neck, then a sharp blow again and again until a hickey is formed. Delicate but firm fingers advance towards my centre. I want to cry, sob and be hysterical yet, the second he makes his way in, I become numb. He's probably just trying to get me wet so he can go on and have better friction, enjoying the ride at its finest.

"It will be over in a moment." He orders me and I stare at him with all the hate I can find, letting him know this isn't over.

" I'm sorry, Rain." If only I could move my hands I would choke him to death.

" Liar." I feel a tear escaping my eyes and I choke on my own saliva as he fixes his knee in between my legs.

" I'm so sorry." He repeats again resting his forehead against mine.

" Rain?" This time his voice is so week I think I haven't heard properly. " Can you hear me?" He nears his manhood to my entrance and I scream so loud the walls vibrate all around us, finally making him stop and cursing under his breath.

" Jade, listen to me."

" I won't penetrate you but you need to do this for me, you need to moan as if I was fucking you out of your brain, if you want us to get out alive from this, do you understand? Can you do this for me?" I blink not believing my ears and just blankly space out.

I start to follow his suggestion, what else do I have to lose? This is my last hope and I have to hold on to it, because I need to believe in humanity more than I want to admit. 

Cole brushes his length against my clit as he goes up and down the surface. I've done this with Harry, only that this time every single sound coming from my lips is fake and pitch, echoing through the room, hopefully in a believable way.

" That's good, Jade. I'll get you out of here. I promise." I nod, feeling his grip loosen. I take this chance to sweetly rest my fingers around his neck, unconsciously lingering on the temptation of squeezing, just a little bit. 

For an instant the only sound audible is the disgusting noise of his length against my flesh before he catches me by surprise and, reaching from under the covers, he grabs something. I hear a little click and the knife in his hands pops out as he magisterially runs the blade on my left thigh making me wince, letting warm blood drops falling and staining the covers. It all snaps back to me when he steals one last kiss before coming undone all over me, leaving me bewildered and crushed by his weight.

I finish my play and tenderly caress his blonde hair, so thankful there is still light in this world and not everything has been corrupted by pitch darkness. Thankfully guys like Cole  still exsist.

I leave a peck at the top of his head, letting my tears spring free for how relieved I am. Cole gets rid of his pocket knife, hiding it in the bed skeleton as he switches on his side to retrieve his shirt and some napkins, that gives  to me without peeking.

" Thank you." He waves his hand, as if it wasn't a big deal. " Did you mean it?" I inquire not sure he if gets where I'm going.

" I do. I'll get you out of here. You're too precious for this world, I can't let you be touched by anyone. I wouldn't forgive myself."

" Why?" Can I just be thankful and let it go? Apparently not. 

" I don't have a fucking clue. But your boyfriend fucking owns me and if we get caught I'll be in big shit trouble."

***

Harry's POV.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I thought you run away?" The hood comes off and red hair springs free as she shakes her head to fix it better.

" What do you think?" 

" I don't know, you needed a place to hide?" She rolls her eyes, taking a seat on my couch. 

" I came here to talk about Jade." I instantly stop fooling around and grab her by the neck as I push her against the wall.

" What did you do?" I spit as she tries to breathe in my hold, I'm so in the mood to take it out on somebody and Karen is just who I was looking for.

" Stop being a cave man and listen up. I don't have much time." Reluctantly I do as she says.

" Do you know who took her?" I urge, but she shakes her head and I fall on my bed once again.

" I know where she might be though."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...