[BTS X New member] Male OC...

Od Buttercakes134

"H-hi... I-im Ji Sung. A-and I'm Sixteen Years old..." BTS Get a new member and don't like him at first. But... Více

Chapter 1"What?!"
Meeting
Blood, Rules and Tears
Hospital
Loved?
Fan-meet
The Bully
Random Bonus
I promise I didn't
America
America part2
America part3
America 4
America part5 (Dont Leave Me)
America part 6
America part 7
America part 8
America part 9
America part 10
America part 11
America part 12 (Bathe me!)
America part 13 (the talk)
America part 14
America part 15 (dance time and... tantrums?)
America part 16
America part 17( Interview)
America part 18
America part 19
America part 20
Leaving America
Shopping
Second 1st day of School
Characters
Meeting
Dream
Dream part2
Studio And Park Time
Concert
School
"Hyung. im scared."
RANDOM BONUS
"I dont love you!"
Concert
"M-mommy?"
"Tell me."
Graduation
America.... AGAIN!!!!!?????
America... again 2
America....again 3
America.....again 4
Back to Korea!.......Again!
"No Hyung! You Rest!"
"No Hyung! You Rest!" p.2
High School reunion Concert?!
Sorry Daddy
Comfort and Concert and 8 15 19 16 9 20 1 12
Sibling Time
Fans
"You guys were friends!!!!!????"
Family Time!....Sorta.
Possessive Ji Sung and Submissive Yoongi?
Day Off. (smut)
"What did i do?"
Concert
I'm Comimg Home!
Dance Practice and Little Space
"Hyung....."
"I Care."
Keep Your Mind Off Things.
Yo your going again!
Going Out
"Oh I Know!"
Blood Eyes
Blood Eyes 2.
School reunion 2
Ending

Visiting

2.5K 39 1
Od Buttercakes134

Ji Sung ate his food while scrolling through his phone on Cat Central.

(A/N:I just made that up. Not sure if it's a real thing.)

The app was like social media.
But instead of posting other crap, it was all about cats. You can like and comment and talk with others.

Ji Sung giggled at one picture.
The cat was in a twisted position, upside down on the couch and it had a shocked expression.

He liked it and took a bit of his food.

After he finished eating, Ji Sung put his plate in the sink and went to his and Yoongi's room.

He entered to see everyone there.

They looked angry

"Is everything okay?" Ji Sung asked unsurely.
"Ji-Ji come here." Yoongi set his phone down and patted his lap. Ji Sung nodded and walked to him, sitting on his lap and laying his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Ji Sungie......your father wants to see you again." Hoseok said slowly, a angry expression clear on his face.
"W-why? That bastard has nothing to do with me anymore." Ji Sung glared at the floor. Yoongi patted his back, reminding him not to use that kind of language.

"SungShine we have to go in a few hours. Do you want to eat out before we go?" Jin asked, trying to lighten up he mood.

Ji Sung thought for a bit before nodding, getting up from Yoongi's lap and walking to the bathroom.

"I'm going to shower before we leave." Ji Sung said before closing the door.

They sighed and slumped onto the floor, Yoongi Falling onto his back on the bed.

"It's been 2 years. Why does he want to see him now?" Jungkook asked angrily.
"I don't know Kookie. But we have to go." Taehyung said, playing with Jimins hair.

Jimin sighed again and snuggled into Taehyungs chest, closing his eyes.

"Yah yah! Too close! Gimme my Mochi!" Jungkook jumped over both of them before laying down on the other side of Jimin and wrapping his arms around them both.

After Ji Sung got out the shower they headed out to go eat.

They went to their favorite place.
(Restaurant of you choice) had the best food ever!
Ji Sung ordered a shrimp salad. It was literally salad with amazing shrimp in it.
After they ordered and got their food, they began talking.

"I remember one time Jimin-hyung was trying to get to Hoseok-hyung, but then ended up slipping in front of him!" Taehyung laughed. Jimin slapped his shoulder but also laughed along with the others.

"Yah, remember when Sungie was sleeping in the dressing room and Yoongi hyung kissed him awake?! He was so shocked! Your face was like-" Jimin made a funny shocked face, causeing everyone to laugh.

Ji Sung blushed but laughed along also.

Yoongi leaned onto Jins side l, weak from laughing so hard.

Ji Sung loved his family.

After they were done eating they began heading to the Jail where they will see him.

Ji Sung sighed and entered the jail, waving at the officer that was waiting for them.
The office led them to the meeting area.

Upon entering, he saw his father sitting at one of the tables.

Ji Sung began walking and stopped when the others didn't move from their spot.

"We can't come with. He says your old enough this time to go by yourself." Jungkook said with a sad smile.

Ji Sung nodded with a small smile and turned around to continue his way to the table.

Other visiters were also visiting, talking about how much they miss each other and wanting them to get out and come home.

Ji Sung sat down and looked up at him father, looking him up and down with discust.

"Hello son." His father, let's call him Ji Kim-Jin, said.

(A/N: I'm not sure if that's a real name. I just typed in what came to mind😁)

"Hello." Ji Sung said softly, still scared of him.
"You look different from when you were younger Kim-Jin said.
He was right.

Ji Sung had a more feminine body, cat like eyes and pouty lips looking also feminine. He had a ear peircing and he had three earrings in both ears.
He looked more scary when you first see him because of the scars on his neck and cheek.
Ji Sung also had less paler skin.
His skin more looked like Yoongi's now.

"You look different too." Ji Sung responded.
Kim-Jin looked more older, grey hair and wrinkled skin. He lost weight and his beard was shaved.

"I wanted to talk to you." Kim-Jin said, looking Ji Sung in the eye.
"What?" Ji Sung shifted in his seat nervously.
"I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry." Kim-Jin said.
Ji Sung scoffed, leaning in slightly.

"You want me to forgive you? After what you did to me?" Ji Sung glared at him.
"Son i-"
"Shut up!"

The room went silent.

"I couldn't even walk because of you! I couldn't even speak or think correctly because of you you ass! I didn't even have a good childhood because of your drunk ass beating the shit out of me and Mother for no reason! You killed her and turned my siblings against me and you want me to forgive you?!" Ji Sung ranted, slamming his hands onto the table and standing from his chair

"Ji Sung please- please forgive me for what I did." Kim-Jin said. He didn't sound sincere though. And Ji Sung could hear It in his voice. He wasn't apologizing. He just wanted Him to get all soft again.

Well. Not anymore. He is a strong 18 year old. He can do what he wanted.

Ji Sung could see news reporters nearby, recording the scene. He was pretty sure they were supposed to recored something else, but guess not.

The cameras were live, people all over the world seeing this.

Baba and Nana had some friends over and they were all watching iwth shocked expressions.

TaeMin, TaeJin, Bubble and some other class mates were all watching.
Also shocked at the outburst.

Ji Sung glared at his father, angry tears streaming down his cheeks.

"If you want me to forgive you bring my mother back!" Ji Sung yelled at him, slamming his fist onto the table, cracking it in the process.

Ji Sung could hear many people around them scurrying away and His bandmates calling his name.

"Ji Sung I can't do that."

"Exactly! I'm never forgiving you you fucking ass hole!" Ji Sung snapped, jumping onto his father and grabbing his neck.
He gripped the older man's neck, squeezing with all his strength.

"I fucking hate you!" Ji Sung yelled and kicked his legs as he was pulled away by Jungkook.
Jungkook struggled with the younger make, trying not to let him go.

Ji Sung struggled in the older makes grip, wiggling and kicking his legs.

Jungkook dragged the younger make out of the room,ignoring the large cameras following them.

Ji Sung began sobbing loudly, letting his body fall against Jungkook. Jungkook pulled him to his chest, rocking him as he sobbed into his now wet shirt. Ji Sung gripped Jungkook's shirt in his fist, shaking his head.

"It's okay princess. It's okay. I've got you. Don't cry baby." Jungkooks looked up at the rest of the boys desperately. He didn't know what else to do. Ji Sung had never cried this hard before.

This was supposed to be a visit.
But instead it turned more serious than they thought.

Namjoon got annoyed by the huge cameras in their faces, so he began shooing them back, trying to get at least some space from them.

Jin sighed sadly amd scooped up the Maknae, bouncing him lightly.

He glared at Ji Sungs father when he saw him laughing, looking straight at them.

Jin strided out of the large building, the other boys following.

Ji Sung whimpered and hiccuped into his arm. He let out one final sob before his breathing began calming and he closed his eyes.

Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok comforted a crying Yoongi, whow as scared of the action that was happening. He was startled when Ji Sung's chair scraped against the ground.

They all buckled in the car and Jin began driving away. The drive was silent and heavy.

They were going to at least get back to normal by tomorrow.

They had a concert the next day.

But right now all they could think about was Ji Sung. They needed to make him forget about everything that had just happened.

But how?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.3M 72.6K 51
"How did I become such a monster? I'm sorry I hurt you when I first met you, I... I just don't understand.. My life was perfect, and now.." He cried...
611K 20.9K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...
14.5K 856 58
Where the new transfer student and the kid who gets bullied for seemingly, no reason, become friends. What would happen if the new kid's heart bloo...
4.4K 193 14
"Tell me, how fucked up was your life, Kim Taehyung?" --------------- They are ghosts, they are dead, but can't anyone really see them? ©SiKook97...