My new life?!

By Ciel_Michalis_

This is story about ceil. One day, the queen tell ceil to kill a man because the crimes he been doing with li... More

The author~Chan
πŸ“œπŸ‘‘A letter from the queen πŸ“œπŸ‘‘
The beginning of my new life?
Grell want to be loved. (But he will never will)
Let's have some fun my love!!
I have to save someone?!
I am back in my love's arms
A shocking news!!
Getting know little more about my love
Getting my love better.
Getting better my love part two
The baby is coming and the big truth of all..
Sebastian is back in hell!!
I really miss him.
He's back in my arms again
A moments time with my love.
My twin brother is alive after all.
going to tell her the truth.
Ciel birthday and date.
Grell is back!!!
Bryian Michaelis Is Back.
Abby got kiddnap
A pose to my love
ITS NOT MY CIEL.
Bring Abby to London.
I am in hell with Sebastain's father!
our nightmare is ending.
I wish I never have this memeries
a little vacation time with my love. part one
a little vacation time with my love part two and telling Lizzie the truth.
Sebastain is sick
A date and Abby first word.
Shopping with Lizzie and a day with daddy. part one.
A day with daddy part two. Something bad happened?!
I am finally back.. but not Elizabeth..
Elizabeth finally wakes up
finally found the person who kill my parents.
Author-chan..
Stress.
not an new chapter but it's an author update. (plus an sneak peek)
Ending a Chapter: Started a New one.
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ™ŒThis book is finally done! πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Ciel slowly getting his memory back.

40 1 0
By Ciel_Michalis_

A few days later

Sebastain POV.

It been almost a week that ceil and Lizzie been the hospital, I am in Ciel's hospital room while Claude visit Lizzie. I know he have feeling for her but he doesn't know about it and what to do about ether but anyway, I am sitting next to Ciel And hold his hand while holding Abby. I tried not to cry because I don't want Abby see me crying but she knows what going on and why we are in the hospital.

"Look Ciel, I brought our daughter today. She misses you.. well we all miss you Ciel." I said while holding my tears back. "Please honey, wake up. I need you and Abby need you too, we need you"

I couldn't hold it much longer so I cried while holding both of them. Abby saw me crying so she hugged me tightly as she can with her little chubby arms.

"Mama.. ok?" Abby said.

I smiled at her weakly and nod "mama is getting better"

She nod and rest into my arms.

There a knock on the door and it was Claude and with Lizzie.

"Oh hello Lizzie" I said while drying my tears away.

"Hi.." she said while looking at Ciel.

"Sorry, she forgot part of her memory but she do remember Ciel back when they were little" Claude said.

"So she remembered her past when she was little but nothing else after that.. not even us?" I said.

"Yeah.." Claude said.

"I said I want to see my cousin not a girl" Lizzie said.

"Well this is your cousin Lizzie, he look like a girl because of a mad man change him and others boys into girls so now he stuck like this forever." Claude said.

She signed and got closer to him and then she said "who are you and why you have a child with you and why you are with my cousin"

"Well I am his boyfriend and this is mine and his daughter" I said while looking at Ciel.

"Oh.." she said

She went back to Claude and told him she want to go back to her room, he nod and excuse himself and left.

I sighed I was happy that Lizzie was doing better but she didn't remember me and claude and Abby even though she always take care of Abby many times, But it will take some time to get to get better.

I feel a some move and then I looked up and saw Ciel awake.

"Ciel!" I said excited and happy that he is wake.

He looks at me confused but smiling, I hold his hand and he look at me and at my hand.

"Why I am here?" He said

"Well you were in a accident that made you come here Ciel." I said.

He looks at me confused and then saw Abby in my arms and then he said "so that your child?"

I felt like I was breaking into million pieces but slowly. "Yeah and it our child Ciel."

"My child? I don't remember having a child and I don't remember you ether but you do look like my dad." He said

And this broke me completely. I just wanted him to awake but he lost his memory of his past that is a good thing I guess but he lost memories of me and Abby, the most important people that he care about.

Abby woke up and saw Ciel awake so she jumped into him and she said "mama.. awake.. now" I smile that Abby was happy but Ciel look at her confused and don't know what to do with her.

I tried many times to get her off of him and let me tell you it's hard, but I know she miss her mama and I would do the same if I miss my mother.

"Come on Abby, let mama rest some more" I said.

"No I want mama" Abby said while holding Ciel tightly.

Ciel sigh and said "please listen to your father okay" and Abby nod and let go of him.

I sigh and saw Claude coming in and said that he going back to the manor and I told him to bring Abby with him because it was close for her night time and I will be there late.

After that I sighed and sat down next to Ciel again. Then Ciel said. "So who was that guy? Is he your twin brother?"

"No but he is my cousin from my dad side of the family" I said.

"Oh.." he said then he look at me and then at my hands "do you know that your nails are black and why you have that mark on your right hand"

"Oh that.." I paused for a bit, I don't know if it the right time to tell him but I don't want him to hate me and remember everything except me.

"It's normal thing" I said.

"Oh ok." He said and look down.

I hold his hand and he look at me confused again.

"Ciel please try to remember me" I said try to get his memory back.

"I still don't know you even if I try" he said.

"Maybe if I talk about what happened in our past maybe it will bring your memories back?" I said

"Okay" he said

*A few moments later* (telling Ciel about his past and ceil is in love with Sebastain and have a daughter and also he is a demon)

"So you remember anything now? " I said

"A little bit.." he said "just me and my family when I little".

"Okay.. what do remember from your past?" I said

"Well.. I stay in the manor because of my sickness of Asma... Well I got it from my mom so yea" he said "and also I see my twin brother playing outside with Elizabeth and my aunt red and my parents too"

"That all?" I said while waiting for him to say it.

"Well.. I do remember my butler tanak always play with me and also give me some sweets from the company and just bake cake or cookies." He said

'now I why he like sweets so much'

"But I do remember that day when my house was on fire and me and my brother were kidnapped and he die and then.." he paused for a moment before he start to talk again.

"Then I saw this creater after that" he said.

So his memory is coming back slowly but they are coming back. Thank God he a.. demon.. then a human because the process to bring there memories back again is a long time and I don't want wait for that long.

I put my hand on top of his, he look at me still confused. It's like he trying to figure out who am I to him, and it's hard for me to not kiss him because I don't want to scared him.

The doctor came in and saw Ciel was awake so they did some test and see if he getting better or not but I hope he doing better because he my only kitten I really care about.

After the test they did on him and all of them saying that he doing good and he can go home tomorrow morning, I was happy that everything is going ok and he can go back home.

*The next day* (in the morning)

It was morning time and I was in the hospital with Ciel, I was getting him ready to go home and then I signed the papers and then we went back to the manor.

"Wow that a big manor" he said while we got in.

My little brother Bryian ran up to him and hug him "oh Ciel your back and alive"

Ciel look at me confused when my little brother Bryian came to him and hug him.

"Sorry Ciel.. this is my brother.. well, my little brother" I said

"Oh.. okay." He said and went to his room

"What just happened..?" Bryian said.

"He lost his memories after the car accident." I said.

"Oh.. so where Lizzie? I always see Claude in her room and cry in his sleep like a nightmare even.." Bryian said.

"Well they were in the car accident that made them to lose their memories. So they don't know us." I said "well Lizzie doesn't know us but Ciel slowly remembering me so that a start."

"Oh.." he said

"Man you had to see Abby yesterday, see didn't wanted let go of Ciel until he told her to listen to me" I said

"Well.. I can't blame her for that.. if I was her I would do the same with mom." He said.

"Well you always did Bryian" I said while smiling a little.

"Well.." he said and cut off himself.

"Yep, you were a mama boy for sure" I said while walking to the stairs to his room and knock on the door.

I enter the room and I saw him laying there peacefully sleeping. I smiled and sat next to him and put him on my lap and hold him tightly and brush hair softly.

'oh my sweet little kitten, I love you so much'

I thought to myself while looking at him. I couldn't hold much longer but I have to do it, I kiss him on the lips and he kiss me back. I was shock but I don't care because he let me to kiss him, I slowly break the kiss and then smile to him.

"Why are you in my bed and why I am sitting on your lap?" he said confused and blushing.

"This is nomal Ciel, I am your boyfriend" I said while gently brush his cheek with my fingers.

"Oh.. sorry I just trying remember everything." He said.

"It okay Ciel" I said while holding him tightly.

He nod and lay his head on my chest and listen to the heart beat, I smile and kiss on top of his forehead..

"So if we are together.. how we did we met and how we had a child?" He said softly.

"Well it's a long story, we met when you and your brother was kidnapped and I saved you from those people but when you saw me I wasn't in my human form. After a few months later when we made a contract, I was your butler and you were my master. But then we had feeling for each and from that day.. I mean that night that I told you about my feeling, we were lover ever since." I said while hugging him

"Oh.." he said smiling and blushing like crazy "so why I'm a girl if my name is a boy name?"

"Well.. you are a boy but in a woman body. My other brother that you didn't and never will see him because he came to the human world to change every little young boys into young girls and use them as slaves for himself." I said.

"Oh.. so what happened to those boys? They got free or something?" He said

"Well we free them and change them back into normal self" he said.

"Oh.. but why I am still a girl if all boys are back to normal?" He said

"Well.. my dad aka the king of hell turn all the young boys back to their normal self but you weren't there and I was afraid that I was going to lose you so we kept you like this and also we got use to having you as a girl" I said

"Oh.." he said and lay his head on my chest.

He slowly felt to sleep in my arms while smiling a little, I smile and kiss on top of his head and hold him tightly. I sighed softly and happly because he in my arms sleeping like in the old days before we had Abby.

______________________________

This is the end of the chapter.
I hope you like it
So see you in next chapter
Bye 💖💕💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 76 30
"When I heard about Ciel being alive, I quickly went back to England. Just to see him with a demon butler. But, I didn't expect that our bond will go...
27.3K 893 15
[Modern Day Black Butler - SebaCiel] After his aunt dropped Ciel off to his new school, Ciel makes a few new friends, but he also meets his first lov...
190K 6.6K 42
[ now complete! ] Sebastian Michaelis had watched his master suffer through many things, but this, more than anything, made his blood boil. How...
127K 4K 48
"I want to keep my soul! I don't want to live if it means I owe you my life!"... ..."As you wish, {Y/N}." β€’ β€’ β€’ ||Sebastian Michaelis x Reader|| β˜†β˜†2n...