Better(Hiatus) (Rewriting)

By Sagg02

It all started because of Ellen. Angelina Jolie/You Ranked #2 Angelina Jolie More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bound To You
Chapter 26
So...
Chapter 27

Chapter 14

5.3K 153 35
By Sagg02

Your P.O.V

Today is Angelina's birthday which is why the kids and I are in the kitchen trying to cook breakfast. French toast, eggs, and fruit was on the menu this morning. Let's just saying cooking bacon with seven kids isn't the easiest.

Once we had sucessfully got the food on the tray I carried it upstairs with the kids behind me only to come to an empty bed. "AHH!"Angelina screamed jumping out from behind the door causing all the food on the tray to fly into the wall and onto the floor. Angelina laughed her ass off as both, the kids and I, glared at her. When she finally noticed the mess she made and the looks she was receiving she straightened up and gave us a goofy smile. "Opps." She said causing me to crack a smile before I bent down to start cleaning up the mess. "Why dont you guys go get dressed and we'll just go out for breakfast. " I said after they all hugged and wished Angelina an happy birthday. "Yeah good idea." Zahara mumbled looking at the mess her mother had just made.

"I'm sorry baby." Angelina said getting down to help me. "It's fine babe. " I said laughing. "Happy birthday baby." I said pecking her lips. "Thank you. " She said smiling before we stood up picking with the mess in our hand. "Sooo...Since today is my birthday I was hoping we could go to the fertility clinic today. " She said causing me to look at her confused. "Why would we do that today on your birthday?" I asked.

I placed all the dishes in the sink before turning towards Angelina. "Because it's my birthday and you won't tell me no." She said wrapping her arms around me. "But today?" I asked uneasy. "Are you sure you want to do this Angelina. You're about to start filming and being busier than ever." I said causing her to kiss me before pulling away. "I'm going to be here every step of the way. " She said causing me to nod. "Fine. We can go do it today. " I said as Addison walked downstairs. "I have a few things to say. One happy birthday Angelina." She said causing Angelina to give her a thankful smile. "Next I'm moving out." Addison said causing me to stand up straight and glare at her. "What about Charlie." I asked causing her to shake her head. "I'm not going to fight you for custody; Charlie likes it here I'm not going to take her away but I would like to get her at least two days out the week. " She said causing me to sigh in relief. "And lastly Y/N you're family wants you to visist soon preferably to celebrate the Fourth of July with them. " Addison said showing me the message causing me to groan. "Really. Now they want to reach out." I said rolling my eyes. "Whatever thanks for letting me know. The moving out thing is something we'll have to talk about tomorrow maybe today is going to pretty busy. " She said causing her to nod before going outside. "You know we still have to pay for Carmen door right ? "Angelina asked causing to crack up.

The day was a bit calmer than I expected; we only chilled around the house until it was time to go to our appointment which was at three thirty. Angelina and I having left the house at one since it was a two hour drive. "If you get pregnant what would you prefer to have?" Angelina asked as I hit the interstate. I looked at her shrugging my shoulders and looking back at the road,"Maybe a boy since Charlie is my only girl. What you about you?" I asked as she grabbed my free hand. "I hope we have twins. Gender doesn't really matter. "Angelina said smiling. My heart melted at the sight; she was so excited and kept rambling.

"So about what Addison said earlier about me going to visit my family. Do you and the kids want to come?" I asked our second hour of being on the road. "That's Brad's holiday this year, so the kids wont be with us." Angelina said causing me to nod. "Well we'll have Charlie that's for sure." I said causing her grip to tighten on my hand. " I dont trust that Carmen girl but hey that's just me." I said tightening my grip a little before relaxing. "So tell me about Maleficent 2." I said smiling at her. Angelina bit her lip sighing,"Well it's being filmed in the UK, and we start filming a week early." She said watching me the whole time. I stayed quiet the rest of the ride not saying anything even after her many attempts to get me to speak. Finally after thirty minutes and a glare she gave up and stayed quiet.

"Alright so Ms.Jolie had everything already picked out and checked out a head of time; so we do have a sperm donor for you already. Medical records, background, and health records all looked at. Contracted signed; all we have to do is inseminate you Ms.Y/L/N." Doctor White said causing me to look at Angelina. She had already knew I would agree. "Can I look over the files myself." I said asked looking at both Angelina and our doctor. They looked at one another secretly having a conversation between each other."Hello?" I said snapping them out of their trance."Yes of course. " The doctor said before exiting the room causing Angelina to huff. "What's the problem?" I asked turning towards her. "And what was all that." I continued. Angelina looked over at me and shrugged,"You dont trust me."

I rolled my eyes at the comment,"Really you want to say I dont trust you. You make decisions without me; important decisions might I add." I said as Angelina finally turned towards me. " Important decisions like what?" She asked crossing her arms. "This! This is one of those important decisisons .You didn't think running all of this information with me is important. Or telling me before this morning that you had made an appointment. " I said.

Angelina ran her hand through her hair and apologized right as the doctor came back into the room handing me the files. Glancing through the files and contract I handed them back to the doctor and sighed, "Let's get this over with ."

We pulled up to the house and all the lights where off causing me to smile. "Where are the kids?" Angelina asked getting out the car. "Addison might've took them to get food. Calm down." I said unlocking the door. I allowed Angelina to walk in first,"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted as the lights came on. Angelina jumped back and right into my arms,"Happy Birthday baby." I said pressing a kiss onto her cheek. Everyone she knew was here every movie she made in the 2000's the cast, directors, her father. Everyone I could think of was here. "Aww thanks baby." She said hugging me before going to speak and socialize with everyone. I made my way to Addison and the kids who sat together talking amoungest each other,"You guys did an kick ass job." I said hugging them all. "It was so much work." Pax said dramatically causing me to chuckle. "I believe it." I said picking up Viv and Knox. I looked over at Addison who sat beside Carmen who was somehow starstruck. "You okay?" I asked laughing at the two who snapped out of there trance.

"Y/N come on I want to introduce you to some people." Angelina said walking over to me before hugging her kids and picking Charlie up and leading me towards Morgan Freeman with the kids behind us. "Morgan this is Y/N. Y/N Morgan." I put Knox down who clued himself to my leg while I shook Morgan's hands. "Nice to meet you." He said causing me to smile back at him. "Likewise. It's a real honor to be meeting you. Never thought I'd meet the man that played God." I said causing him to chuckle. "Never thought I'd meet the girl that stole Angelina's heart. She's been keeping you hidden." He said causing Angie to roll her eyes. "Touché." I said as I picked Knox back up.

After I got introduced to everyone in the room along with Addison it was time to sing Happy Birthday and show Angelina her gifts. I let all the kids give Angelina her presents for which she cried reading some of the cards. After they finished everyone in the roomed look at me causing me to look behind me," Oh it's my turn okay." I said causing some of them to laugh including myself. "Well my gift was to big to fit in the house so it's actually in the backyard. " I said as Angelina grabbed my hand and we walked outside with everyone behind us. "Well I remember how you were telling me you liked to fly and how you were teaching Shiloh how to fly so I thought why not get yo your own helicopter. " I said as Maddox hit the lights showing everyone Angelina's gift.

I heard a lot of gasp and mumbling but none of them from Angelina who stood frozen beside me. "Well do you like it?" I asked a bit worried. I turned so I stood in front of her causing her to pull me into a kiss. I could hear people clapping and cheering behind us . "This is the most thoughtful thing I have ever gotten for my birthday and I love it. Thank you." She mumbled against my lips. "Go look at it." I said gently pushing her towards the helicopter. She smiled before her and the kids ran towards the helicopter. My eyes landed on James who had made his way over to Angelina whispering in her ear causing her to close her eyes ;running her hand through her hair she nodded to whatever he said. I saw Angelina look at me and give me a sad smile before telling the kids something before they began to whine. One by one all the kids hugged me before walking into the house.

Angelina finally made her way back over to the crowd and me,"Thank you everyone for coming and helping me celebrate my birthday. It meant a lot to me and my family that you could fit us into your busy schedules and we appreciate it." She said taking my hand in hers. " And hopefully around this time next year we have an additional member to our family." She said wrapping her arms around my waist, and placing a hand on my stomach. Everyone cheered and began congratulating us causing me to put a fake smile on my face and thank everyone before people began leaving.

After we said goodbye to the last person the cleaning crew came and began cleaning up as Angelina and I made our way upstairs. "What the hell was that?" I asked as Angelina made her way to my closet. "That was me saying goodbye to our guest Y/N." Angelina said glancing at me. "You know what the hell I mean Angie!" I spoke clearly frustrated. "I just told the world about us trying to have a baby Y/N because I leave tonight, and I don't want anybody trying to take you away from me while I'm gone." Angelina said. I crossed my arms glaring at Angelina, "Where are you going?" I asked leaning against the closet door. "We leave tonight to head to the UK we have to do an dress rehearsal and a reading. So I'm leaving tonight with the kids." Angelina said taking a few of her clothes and putting them in a suitcase. "Okay." I said walking out the room and downstairs. Was I mad? Hell yeah. Did I need a drink ? Hell yeah. Did I get one? No.

I checked on the kids before laying on the couch trying to relax my mind and body. Charlie and I will be fine alone.

__________________________________________________________________________________

This might be the last update I give you guys before I leave. Which I do in three days. I'm going to this ROTC camp and no phones or other electrical devices are aloud so... You guys wont be getting an update for at least a week. I'm sorry guys but I'll at least try to put one more out before a leave. Maybe not this long but an update nevertheless.Also I'm working on a Jennifer Lopez story because why not ? But go check it out.~Muex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 170 19
inspired by "Brad & Angie" so as you know, i'm still a fan, a hopeful fan.
10.3K 354 11
Angelina Jolie/Male Reader You didn't know what you were getting into when you entered their household. Six children, a husband that wasn't entirely...
111K 3.8K 42
Will you love me before the last flight ? Angelina Jolie/Reader (GxG)
3.6K 113 6
" π™Έπš I πšŒπšŠπš—'𝚝 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 π™±πš›πšŠπš—πšπš’ , πš—πš˜ πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŽπš•πšœπšŽ πšŒπšŠπš— " . brandynorwoodxangelinajolie .