Insecure [rochan]

Od katzmotelrm

"I'm too old for a babysitter." "I can be more than your babysitter." Více

Prologue
Did
You
Change
Or
Not?
You're
Acting
A
Bit
Awkward
It's
Obvious
It's
A
Fact
I'm
A
Bit
Strange
You're
So
Dazzling
I
Can't
Look
At
You
So
Closing
My
Eyes
My

I'm

1.3K 99 106
Od katzmotelrm

It's been five days now since the accident. Chanhee has still not woken up. Rowoon was starting to feel a little better, he spent hours every day just talking to Chanhee, the doctors said it was a good idea to talk to him even though he wasn't responsive. Of course, Rowoon's friends were very supportive towards him, giving him comfort as much as possible. 

When Rowoon told Sanha about Chanhee's condition, the boy immediately made the elder take him to see Chanhee. That was a very eventful day, Sanha spilled a lot of tea to the unconscious Chanhee about how Jaemin and Jeno made up and how they might be dating and other rumors not only involving the first year class and the class above them but the seniors as well. 

Rowoon was currently at Jisung's house waiting for Jimin to get home so he could see Chanhee. 

"Rowoon hyung! Help!" Jisung yelled from upstairs. 

Rowoon got off the couch quickly and ran upstairs to Jisung's room. 

"What's wrong?" Rowoon questioned as he barged in. 

"Spider," Jisung said as he pointed to the wall where there was a spider climbing up it. 

"Seriously?" Rowoon questioned with an eye roll. 

"Kill it please," Jisung squeaked. 

"I'm not going to kill it but I'll get it out," Rowoon said as he went over and opened the window. 

He went over to the spider and cupped it in his hands, bringing it to the window and throwing it out, shutting the window afterward. 

"There," Rowoon said simply. 

"Thank you," Jisung said simply. 

"Are you seriously scared of spiders?" Rowoon asked with a bit of surprise. 

"I'm afraid of a lot of things, like big crowds, small spaces, the dark, heights, scary movies, roller coasters," Jisung listed. 

"Seriously?" Rowoon questioned.

"Yeah, that's probably why I get bullied a lot," Jisung said sadly. 

"People bully you?" Rowoon questioned. 

"Yeah, but it's okay, Chenle always stops them, he's so nice to me I don't understand why," Jisung said, slightly blushing.

Rowoon smiled a bit, he could tell Jisung had a tiny crush on his friend. 

"Jisung! I'm home!" Jimin yelled from downstairs. 

Jisung's face lit up as he got up from his bed and ran downstairs. He saw his brother at the door and ran up and hugged him. 

"Hyung, I missed you," Jisung said as he let go of the hug. 

"I missed you too," Jimin said with a smile. 

"Hey Jimin," Rowoon said simply as he came down the stairs. 

"Hi, Rowoon, are you heading out to see Chanhee?" Jimin questioned. 

"Yeah," Rowoon said.

"Jimin, can I stay home this weekend? I don't want to go to my dad's," Jisung said with a pout. 

"Jisung, let's talk about this later," Jimin said softly to him. 

"I'll see you Monday," Rowoon said as he made his way out. 

"Bye," Jisung called.  

Rowoon left the house and walked to his car, getting in it and resting his head on the steering wheel. He felt so tired, he just wanted to go home and go to sleep but he had to see Chanhee, he hadn't seen him today. 

-

"Rowoon."

Rowoon looked over to see Chanhee's mother sitting in the hallway. Rowoon looked at her with confusion. 

"What's wrong with Chanhee?" Rowoon asked. 

"He stopped breathing and was rushed into surgery," she said sadly. 

"What?" Rowoon asked as his heart stopped. 

"He'll be fine Rowoon, I promise," she said to him. 

"When did this happen?" Rowoon asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

"About an hour ago," she replied. 

"I wanna stay with him tonight," Rowoon said as he sat down."When he get's out of surgery I'll stay with him."

"Okay," she said, holding back tears. "Okay."

-

Chanhee got out of surgery and was brought back to his room. The doctors said it with an organ that had been damaged in the collision, they had to replace it or he would have died. 

Rowoon was currently laying in bed with Chanhee who was lying there peacefully. 

It was already late, it was two in the morning but Rowoon couldn't sleep. He couldn't sleep with this terrible feeling inside him. Knowing Chanhee almost died hurt him so much, he just wished everything could go back to normal. 

"Chani, I wish you were awake right now," Rowoon said. "So I could give you tons of kisses. You'd hate that though."

Rowoon looked at Chanhee's beautiful face, the moon illuminating the room. 

"Youngkyun is worried about you, so is Taeyang. They'd come to visit but they're both really busy," Rowoon told the boy. "Youngbin said he can't wait for you to wake up, he misses you, we all miss you." 

Rowoon let out a sigh as he looked up at the ceiling.

"You know I've spent a lot of time in hospitals. I kind of hate them. When I was little I broke my arm, twice. My brother got really sick one time and had to spend a night in a hospital. His appendix also burst once so he had to spend time in the hospital. My grandfather got sick and died in a hospital. My mother got sick and spent lots of time in the hospital. And now you," he said with a headshake. 

Rowoon closed his eyes as a tear fell down his cheek. 

"It's going to be fine but I can't help but still feel sad about it, I know I've been doing better but after today, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm messy without you," Rowoon said simply. 

The beeping of the heart monitor was the only response Rowoon was getting. It hurt him so much. 

"Waiting is so hard. I've been waiting on you for so long, I don't know how long I can handle it."

-

Rowoon groaned a bit as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked to see a boy staring at him, but not just any boy, it was Chanhee. 

Rowoon sat up quickly, startling the boy a bit.

"Ch-Ch-Chani?" Rowoon questioned not believing his eyes. 

"Don't call me Chani, that's not my name," Chanhee said with furrowed eyebrows, he looked very confused. 

"Oh my god I've missed you," Rowoon said with a sad smile as he pulled Chanhee in for a hug, but the boy just pushed him away. 

"What are you doing?" Chanhee asked. 

Rowoon just looked at him with confusion. 

"What do you mean, I'm hugging you, I've missed you so much you've been in a coma for five days," Rowoon explained. 

"Five days?" Chanhee asked with surprise. 

"Yeah," Rowoon responded with a head nod. 

Chanhee looked down and let the news wash over him. 

"Do you remember what happened?" Rowoon asked. 

"No," Chanhee said with furrowed eyebrows. "Come to think of it, who are you?"

Rowoon's heart stopped. 

*Sorry it was short and also please don't stop reading even though have y'all knew this was going to happen I still wanted to do it. I hope you like it and if not I'm sorry, also sorry it was short, and sorry I apologize too much, I'll stop. Also, Q and A is still a thing if you're interested, dm me, comment, do whatever.*

-katz

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

844 81 12
"I don't know; I don't know! I'm a freak! I don't fit in. I'm weird. I see these things that I'm not supposed to and everyone is using me for their o...
71.9K 2.9K 12
"you want to act like a child, i'll treat you like one." - completed -
22.8K 1.1K 13
"I could treat you right." "As could a cat, but I'm allergic to them the same way I'm allergic to heartbreakers."
43.8K 2.5K 52
" you were rude once , but i still came to favour you more than any other guy " [intended lower caps]