Zodiac Ask Blog

By AmanriaPhoenix

Not much of one but this is basically a Truth Or Dare book for the Zodiacs. These are different from the ones... More

Chapter 1- The Ask Blog Is Open!
Chapter 2- Like Looking For A Needle In A Haystack
Chapter 3- Hidden In Plain Sight
Chapter 4- Meet The Masters
Chapter 5- Chain Reaction
Chapter 6- Inter-Dimensional Pop Ups
Chapter 7- *Record Screech*
Chapter 8- Merry Go Ride
Hello Again

Introductions

1.4K 21 29
By AmanriaPhoenix

Okay here's the run down of the (male) characters:

Aries Virtues:

Age: 18
Personality: (these will be shorter as this isn't much of a story) Adventurous, outgoing, fierce, competitive, ambitious, easily angered.
Role: The leader, can sometimes be the butt of jokes because of his temper but doesn't mind it.
Gender: Male
Interesting Fact: Aries acts crazy but really is quite chill.

Gemini Castor:

Age: 17
Personality: Talkative, cheerful, two faced, energetic, compulsive liar, explosive.
Role: The jokester, loves puns and the like and will prank people on a good day.
Gender: Male
Interesting Fact: The two sides to Gemini are the encouraging bouncing off the walls side and the snarky negative side.

Leo Mendoza:

Age: 17
Personality: Confident, positive, generous, arrogant, loud, obnoxious.
Role: Co leader to Aries, helps call all the shots. Also a bit of a flirt.
Gender: Male
Interesting Fact: Leo is a performer and is the current drama club leader in the Zodiac's high school.

Libra Lyeric:

(Ignore the people in the background)

Age: 16
Personality: Friendly, polite, kind, aloof, indecisive, naïve
Role: The mediator of the group, solves all the fights that spring up.
Gender: Male
Interesting Fact: Libra is an inventor and can come up with all kinds of gadgets.

Scorpio Ryiloc:

Age: 16 (youngest)
Personality: Creative, cautious, understanding, sarcastic, secretive, prickly at times.
Role: The secret keeper and also confidant. The others trust him and therefore share their cares and concerns with him. He never tells.
Gender: Male
Interesting Fact: Scorpio is an empath, feeling others emotions as his own. He also can feel what others do physically, especially pain. It comes as a tingle at least and at most in full force.

Sagittarius Conores:

Age: 18 (eldest)
Personality: Outgoing, upbeat, independent, childish, detached, paranoid.
Role: The morale booster and positive influence. He'll do his best to keep the others on their feet and holding their heads high.
Gender: Male
Interesting Fact: Sag can be emotionally detached at times because he feels suffocated by emotional moments and feels like he has no freedom.

And the females:

Taurus Lavender:

Age: 18
Personality: Sweet, patient, resilient, stubborn, feisty, lazy.
Role: The one able to kick *ss. Taurus is not one to be messed with, and even though she will be forgiving, break her trust too many times and you better run!
Gender: Female
Interesting Fact: Taurus was bullied in middle school but now is respected as a certified bad*ss (you're welcome Lexie!)

Cancer Rivira:

Age: 17
Personality: Sweet, complacent, motherly, sensitive, (unintentionally) manipulative, scary when angry.
Role: The mother of the whole group, taking care of them and comforting them in their times of need.
Gender: Female
Interesting Fact: Cancer has been best friends with all the Zodiacs since preschool to elementary, thought they never where in the same schools so they didn't meet until now. You could say she's the one that brought them together. (Good job Can!)

Virgo Floria:

Age: 17
Personality: Innocent, modest, kind, shy, withdrawn, quiet.
Role: The quiet one that somehow knows everything. She's always locked up in her room studying or writing and no one knows why but her and Capri. (cause mind reading. Yes they still have their powers but through crystals instead of having them innately.)
Gender: Female
Interesting Fact: Virgo keeps a dream journal and writes down what she remembers of her dreams in there. Don't look in it though because there is some weird sh*t in there...

Capricorn Whispes:

Age: 18
Personality: Trustworthy, observant, persuasive, pessimistic, nosy, can be self centered.
Role: The other co leader. Gives Aries advice on decisions and comes up with ideas.
Gender: Female
Interesting Fact: As said before, Capricorn is a mind reader, but she can also read people's moods and mind set pretty easily without her powers. She's also another confidant like Scorpio.

Aquarius Flirine:

Age: 18
Personality: Calm, subtle, bright, aloof, cold, untouchable.
Role: The outsider. Aquarius doesn't really talk to any of the others except Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio, and Libra. She's aloof and can be oblivious to her surroundings.
Gender: Female
Interesting Fact: Aquarius is childhood friends with Scorpio and they're some of the only ones to have known anyone in the group other than Cancer before high school

Pisces Orona:

Age: 18
Personality: Bubbly, imaginative, curious, naïve, immature, lost in her own head.
Role: The little sister everyone takes care of. She's Gemini's older cousin but acts younger and is the most chirpy of the group.
Gender: Female
Interesting Fact: Pisces had neglectful birth parents and lives with a foster family where she's well loved and cared for.

Alright that's everyone! Comment dares or truths to me or Pm me if that's more convenient. Have fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466 21 16
Truth or Dare with the Hetalia characters. You can do any dares, truths, and characters.
221 4 11
You the reader going on a quest to find out who you truly are. meeting Jeff the killer and the creepypasta family, would you want to go back to your...
109K 8.3K 200
A book full of relatable things and some short zodiac scenarios. Enjoy some relatableness :)) 📌Started: 03/07/18 📌Finished: 16/05/19
29.8K 362 96
Hello fellow readers and writers! The concept of this book that I and writing is if the zodiac signs went into the anime universe, which characters w...