She Belongs To The Billionair...

By HephziLolami

Billionaire's series ~ 1 Kara Wilson is your average twenty years old college student, striving to make... More

SBTTB
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Q and A

Chapter 15

118K 4K 407
By HephziLolami

Please vote and share to your friends. Thanks! :-) :-) :-)

Stephano’s POV

*

        “Yes, who are you?”
Kara was the first to actually take notice of my presence. It took the blonde haired guy a longer time to do this as he was still gazing at her with fondness I didn’t appreciate, as if he was loves-truck.

The smile on Kara’s face immediately went stiff.

“Welcome Si-” Kara was saying but she didn’t complete it.

She raised her head again and my glare had never been harsher as I conveyed what she was already supposed to know through my really harsh glare.

She pulled her hand out of that of the guy who was now smiling and looking around the mansion. He absentmindedly bobbed his head as if he was commending the artists that worked on my house paintings and some drawings on the wall.

Was I transparent? I eyed him.
With a small smile her way, she left the hallway entrance leading to the kitchen and moved closer to the large sitting room where I was still standing.

“Ste-Stephano, this is Adrian’s cousin, Paul. He is a model and was directed here. I’ll be escorting him to her boyfriend's cousin’s place before he leaves the country.”

The man finally looked at me as if he was carrying out an assessment and bit his lips, muttering some words under his breath. He was a blonde and had blue sparkling eyes, with a height that almost matched mine. They both walked towards me. “Hello Stephano, I’m Paul Davies and I’ve heard a lot about you so it’s nice to finally be making your acquaintance.”

He extracted his hand and I contemplated taking it and squeezing the life out of that hand by merely shaking him but I decided not to. So I took his hand and shook it. From my peripheral vision, I saw Kara take a long inhale and relax her shoulders, dragging the breath out.

“The pleasure is all mine, Paul. Have you been attended to and given the needed directions?” I asked, eyeing him. The earlier you leave, the more time I get to spend with my Kara.

“Yes. Kar Kar here was just doing that. I should relax here today and leave sometime around tomorrow afternoon to meet Brady, that’s if you don’t mind, of course.” He told me with a smile.

Did he just call her Kar Kar? My jaw ticked but I fought it. Still, that didn’t do anything to ward off the tinge of insecurity that surfaced in me. Kara also smiled slightly.

“Of course I don’t mind, Paul. Kara, I need to see you for something important immediately. Come upstairs.” I told her and made to leave but turned around once again. “Have a nice evening.” I gave him a tight smile.

I didn’t wait for her as I took my flight up the stairs and entered my room, shutting the door quickly. I pulled off my suit jacket and took off my tie, dropping my suitcase on the couch. Kara joined me and I noticed she also shut the door softly. That meant she was beginning to trust me being around her for her to have even shut the door despite what transpired between us last night.

I watched every movement she made with skilled interest. There was no sign of discomfort but she still looked a bit off. I couldn’t read her expressions.

“Do you need my service sir?” I almost rolled my eyes at the usual question she usually asked whenever I got back from work. It was like an anthem, stuck on her tongue. And Kara had just asked if I needed her service for anything. That came out wrong as I thought of ways I could truly make use of that service but my Kara wasn’t that kind of a girl. And I respected that.

I pulled her by the waist in one swift moment, pulling her flush against me as if my life depended on it. Kara didn’t squeak or yelp but it was obvious from her erratic beating heart that I caught her off guard with the hug.

“Who is that guy?” I asked in an uneven tone, remembering he’d called her Kar Kar. What a stupid nickname.

I couldn’t control the jealousy that seeped into me by the mere fact that she was acting so comfortable around a guy like that when she would always stutter around me.

She looked greatly offended. “What do you mean? I told you who he was.”

“Who is he to you Kara? Just Adrian’s cousin?” I couldn’t keep the jealousy from burning through me.

She looked up at me and pulled herself out of my hold and I let her. I didn’t like the coldness that hugged me at the absence of her warm body. “I do not owe you an explanation sir because I already told you who he was earlier on.” I mentally cursed myself for asking her such a question after already hearing her say he was Adrian’s cousin.

“Okay. Come here. I shouldn’t have asked that question.” I commanded but within a second, I had her in my arms again before she could even move closer to me. I liked the feel of her skin against me. “I already told you to call me Stephano. Is it that hard?”

“No but...”

“But what, Kara mio?” I looked down at her. I was acting like a little girl staring at her crush but my heart was beating like crazy, something unusual of me.

“I th-i thought I would maintain a normal boss to house help relationship when we’re not in public since I am your...” She trailed off.

“Complete it.” I glowered.

She sighed. “I mean, I’m just your fake girlfriend and also the cook’s daughter.” I slowly pecked her on the forehead. It was fresh and warm. She brought her hands up to rest on my waist and blood rushed to the little man below.

I stifled a groan and fought an urge to lean in and capture her lips between mine. Was it hard for Kara to see that I really liked her and would never stop doing so? It was actually surprising that she was hugging me back so I knew she probably had no idea what she meant to me.

“I don’t care. At the moment, you are my girlfriend. We have to look as real as possible so you are to call me Stephano at all times. Okay?”

“Okay.” She nodded.

“Also, no using of ‘sirs’ any longer.” I told her seriously, realizing I was beginning to hate the word. She looked like she would roll her eyes at my commanding tone but thankfully, she nodded in agreement.

“Okay.”

“How was your day?” I un-wrapped her hands from my waist and stared at every feature on her face, making sure I sounded as interested as I actually felt.

I didn’t want Kara to think I had made the proposal with her just to fulfill my company’s goals and then get tired of her. Also, I wanted to know everything about her which I still didn’t know yet.

“It was eventful. I went to the airport and to pick Paul.” My hands stiffened mid-way to her cheek as I heard that name again. Why couldn’t he just go where he was heading directly? Why come here first? I slowly held her face in my hands and kissed her on the temple. I felt her shudder and smirked at this.

“You had a good time?” I asked. She nodded and toyed with her lips. She didn’t want to tell me about her day with Paul, which was exactly what I was trying to find out. What did they do for fun? “So where did you go?”

“Just for a little shopping before I went to the airport, then we had coffee, then we chatted a bit before coming home.” She shrugged.

But at least she was warming up to me and that made me glad. I knew Kara hated shopping, not because I stalked her but because I had observed her over the years. She would always complain about wanting to just stay indoors.

I planted my nose in her hair and hummed in bliss. My Kara’s hair actually smelled so good like strawberry that I didn’t want to stop sniffing it.

“Are you sniffing me?” She asked, startled. I muttered an embarrassed ‘yes’ but didn’t stop doing so.

“Stephano...he is waiting.” Kara groaned. Why should we care if he was waiting?

He could sit there and wait forever till he grew grey hairs and died if he wanted.

Why should I care? You should care because Kara would be upset if you kept him waiting and you know how sweet she is towards him, my subconscious reminded me, making me more irritated because it was right. Yeah, whatever. No one asked for your opinion! I snapped at my subconscious rudely and shut it out.

“Stephano...” She trailed off as I placed a sweet kiss on her lips.

“Shhh.” I told her and kissed her again, making sure it was slower and sweeter, licking the seam of her lips altogether. I moved my hands from her waist to her neck and then below the swell of her breast. My lips slowly travelled to her neck and I sucked on it with new found interest.

“Stephano...” she groaned. I could tell it wasn’t one of displeasure. That drove out the beast in me and I went back to suck more greedily on her lips. I loved my name on her tongue and I loved how she would tighten her hold on my shirt when I sucked on her neck properly.

Her eyes were shut and I knew she was enjoying it because Kara didn’t squirm out of my hold, she was kissing me back. Her breathing was labored and my one hand held her firmly on the waist while the other was on her neck, to keep her stable.

“I should leave...”

“I’m with my girlfriend so let him wait.” I kissed her on the lips but she pulled away before I could deepen it, panting hard as if we had kissed for more than a few minutes.

My eyes followed her face down to her neck and stopped at her breasts that jiggled when she took the step back. My hands ached to grab and squeeze them softly before grazing my teeth over the perky nipple. I stifled a groan.

She cleared her throat. “I have to go.”

I stared at her because I had no excuse as to why she would stay with me any longer. My hands itched to pull her into me again but I fought the urge to do so.

“Ok-”

“Also, he wants me to take him to eat so we’ll soon be heading to Mr. Ben. So, you might not see me when you come downstairs. Though I know you are a busy man.” She said sheepishly. I huffed. First they went for a stupid coffee and now they were going to an eatery?

I wanted to ask her when she would be back but that would be creepy of me. I just really wanted to spend some time with her, instead of just stealing kisses in my room.

I should plan a date and ask her to go on a date with me. Do I need to Google search some questions I could ask on our date or the right words to say? I shut my eyes and told myself to just take a breather.

“I was also thinking of heading there just now.” I lied.

“Okay...we might see you there later then?” She asked awkwardly, avoiding my eyes and looking like she didn’t believe a word I’d said. I would probably sound like a love struck puppy but I wanted to be with her so I looked directly into her eyes.

“We could go together…” It was just a simple proposition yet I felt as if I was waiting on hand and foot for her to give me a response.

“Yeah, sure. I’ll tell him and then change into a smart clothing.”

“No. You look good this way.” She didn’t look convinced but nodded so I added, “you could still change into something else, if you aren’t comfortable in this.” She was in a yellow polka dot knee length dress and her dark hair was glowing naturally down her back. I shook myself out of the trance and blinked twice. Goodness! This wasn’t good.

I was turning into a lovesick puppy because of Kara and though I liked her, I knew she would be my weakness and I would go soft but I couldn’t let that happen because everything I’d built might crumble if people noticed I was no longer the hard and demanding young businessman I used to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 340 22
She styles him for one photoshoot...and he doesn't take no for an answer. ↴ ❧ 𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌 is a small-town girl just trying to mak...
39M 1.2M 47
Caroline Marshall, a sweet and cute girl, who hates rich guys since her father threw her mother away to marry another woman for money. Living with...
506K 13.7K 33
The most dangerous people are those who have nothing to lose. Norman Blackford, the 22 year old self made billionaire playboy, literally lived by thi...
520K 11K 31
A 24 year old was left with her baby brother when she was just 18. Having to put her dreams on hold to raise him as if he was her own. 6 years later...