Loki x Reader • Phoenix

By LostInYesteryear

Loki x Reader - COMPLETED (Y/N) is a new Agent in SHIELD after they saved her from her nightmares. She's spen... More

Loki x Reader • Phoenix
1: Natasha
2: Loki
3: Tony
4: Guard
5: New Living Quarters
6: Music
7: Trapped
8: Peter
9: Nightmares
10: Dr Banner
11: Mission Abort
12: Feeling Blue
13: Steve
14: Sleepless
15: Best Friends
17: Anger
18: Agent, Report
19: Taken
20: Pain
21: Red
22: You Need to Stop
23: End Game
24: I Love You
Epilogue
Thank you!
Just Quickly

16: Comfort

36.5K 1.4K 1.5K
By LostInYesteryear

Music: Flares - The Script

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name

:Chapter Sixteen:

Loki sighed, sitting down at the kitchen island with a bored expression on his face. He missed (Y/N)'s company. He'd grown rather fond of the mortal recently and he didn't know why. JARVIS had told him as soon as he woke up that she had gone out for the day with that Spider-boy, and he felt a strange surge of feeling washing over him, yet he couldn't describe what it was.

A loud voice broke the silence and he rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Hello, dearest brother!" Thor boomed, smiling, "Where's Lady (Y/N)?"

"Out." he simply muttered in reply.

"And you've not yet tried to leave again?" Thor asked, crossing his arms.

"No, because thanks to you, Odin stripped my power from me." Loki hissed, glaring at the blond God standing before him.

Thor sighed, "Loki, it was merely a precaution. Our father-"

"Your father." the God of Mischief corrected him.

"Odin wants you to learn, as do I and as does our mother."

Loki looked up at him, "Learn what?" he spat.

"Learn that you are not above Midgardians!" Thor snapped, trying his best not to lose his patience with his brother, "Loki, mortals are kind creatures if you watch them. They aren't made to be ruled - their place is different to ours."

Loki chuckled, "You call them kind? The are monsters compared to me." he looked down, "You heard what they did to (Y/N)."

"Yes, I agree, some are heartless, but that does not mean you rule them. The throne would suit you ill if you believe that."

"I deserve a throne!" Loki shouted back, "After every lie I've been told, don't you think I deserve something?!"

Thor chuckled, "Do you truly not realise that you have been given something? Mother and father cared for you with all their heart. You have-"

"Mother is the only one that I believe cared about me." Loki interrupted the God of Thunder, turning to face him, "Odin would've rather not looked at me. You where always out galivanting with your friends who didn't even spare me a second glance. I was left to my own accords in the castle. I stayed away from everyone, watching you, the golden child, Odin's pride and joy, from afar, wishing that someday it would be like when we were children." Loki chuckled grimly, turning away, "That day will never come."

"Brother, that day can come again." Thor stepped closer, "But you refuse to change. You can be better than this, Loki."

The raven-haired God looked at Thor with a small smile and shook his head, "I don't know how," Thor didn't respond and after a few minutes of silence, Loki spoke again, clenching his fists, "If you've nothing more to say, then leave."

------

(Y/N) stood outside of Loki's bedroom door after watching the footage. She knocked gently, praying that he would respond. But with no answer, she stepped in, noticing his room in a complete mess.

The walls had punch marks, his bed covers had been thrown across the room and the books he was borrowing were ripped and the pages scattered everywhere. Did the argument truly bother him that much?

"Loki?" She turned and noticed his figure out on the balcony, staring out at the city. He seemed to look out onto views when he was angry or just thinking.

"Leave me alone, (Y/N)." He muttered.

However in that mutter, (Y/N) could hear every emotion he's ever bottled up. All of his hate, his anger and his sadness all flowed through those four words.

Loki tensed as he felt arms wrap around his torso, but it didn't last long as (Y/N) let go and began to walk away. The God grabbed her wrist, making (Y/N) flinch, "Wait... don't..." he looked anywhere but her, struggling to find the words to say, "...don't..."

(Y/N) smiled gently, and wrapped her arms tightly around him again, "I'm not leaving, Loki." She whispered. The God hesitantly wrapped his own arms around her and pulled her closer, burying his head in her hair as he weakened slightly.

He swore he'd never show weakness in front of mortals, in front of anyone, and yet here he was.

And he didn't care.

"Come with me." (Y/N) whispered, holding his hand and pulling him out of his room and towards the elevator.

"What are you doing?"

"We're going out somewhere."

"But I'm not allowed to leave." Loki reminded her.

(Y/N) shrugged, "JARVIS, garage, please. And don't tell Mr Stark where we are going."

"Of course, Miss (L/N)." the AI responded.

"Where are we going?" Loki asked as they reached the garage, (Y/N) leading them to a monochrome Audi R8 at the end of all the cars.

The female simply grinned at him, "Just somewhere I like to go when I think."

-----

Loki's emerald eyes widened when they reached their destination. It was a beach, far out from the Stark tower. With the setting sun, it cast a shadow across the sand, giving it a calm and peaceful setting.

The God turned the the female, "I thought you never went out in New York?"

"No, but Miss Potts brought me out here with Natasha one time. It was my first girl's day out with them and I've always found it a good place to think whenever I visited Stark tower." (Y/N) responded.

They walked along the beach, listening to the wave gently crash against the sand, until they found a spot to settle and sit. "What happens if Stark finds out?" Loki asked.

"You worry a lot for someone who didn't have a care in the world about six months ago." (Y/N) chuckled, looking at him.

"I'm not worried for me. I just don't want you to get into trouble." He responded.

"You're so caring." (Y/N) smirked, nudging him.

They stared out to sea for a while, just enjoying the peace until Loki spoke again, "That day, when we first met - why couldn't I take control of you?" The God noticed her tense and quickly said, "You don't have to tell me if-"

"It's fine. I trust you enough to tell you." (Y/N) mumbled, looking back at him.

Loki's emerald orbs widened slightly, "You... do?"

(Y/N) nodded before unbuttoning the top of her t-shirt, and showing him the arc reactor on her chest. The God frowned, gently touching the device, "You have that too?"

The female sighed and nodded, redoing her shirt and turning completely towards him, "I've had it pretty much as soon as I got here. Dr Banner noticed that whatever they injected me with was attacking my heart, so he suggested that Mr Stark place an arc reactor on my chest like his."

"At first Mr Stark was completely against it. He didn't want to have to put me through it and tried to come up with another solution. But when I began to get a high fever due to my issue, he had no choice but to immediately install it."

Loki's face read anger when she looked back up at him, "Lokes?"

The God suddenly wrapped his arms around her, pulling her onto his lap, "Those wretched mortals are despicable for what they've done to you." he seethed, "I wish I could end their existence.

(Y/N) chuckled, a small glint flashing over her eyes, "Don't worry, I already taken that debt from them."

"You did?"

(Y/N) nodded, "Thor said that I may regret it, but I tell you what - I don't. I got my revenge on those that hurt me and it felt... good."

Loki hummed, still holding her closer, "I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you again."

(E/C) eyes looked up to the God and smiled slightly, a small chuckle leaving her, "Don't waste your time on me. There are people out there who've got clean hands that deserve to be saved."

"You're never a waste of my time." Loki muttered, resting his chin on her head, "I won't let anyone touch you, or experiment on you ever again. You deserve so much better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.7K 61
B12. That was what HYDRA had called her ever since she had been snatched from her parent's grasps at the young age of 4. She had been experimented on...
183K 5.3K 40
After Y/N packed up her life in London, she ventured to New York after being offered an internship as an assistant to the one and only Tony Stark. L...
17K 577 45
Y/N decides with her powers she wants to become an avenger but how is she going to get the Avenger's attention? She's going to break into their compo...
6.4K 294 29
Having been taken into the Avengers only a year ago and surviving her kidnapped by HYDRA, Emily had finally felt like she had a place to belong and s...