Playful Kiss (19+ j.jk ff) (C...

By takemetotheskaii

Jungkook and y/n have been into a relationship for as long as they can remember. They soon decide to conceal... More

♨PROLOGUE
C H A P T E R: 1
C H A P T E R: 2
C H A P T E R: 3
C H A P T E R: 4
C H A P T E R: 5
C H A P T E R: 6
C H A P T E R: 7
C H A P T E R: 8
C H A P T E R: 9
C H A P T E R: 10
C H A P T E R: 11
C H A P T E R: 12
C H A P T E R: 13
C H A P T E R: 14
C H A P T E R: 15
C H A P T E R: 16
C H A P T E R: 17
C H A P T E R: 18
C H A P T E R: 19
C H A P T E R: 20
♨C H A P T E R: 21
C H A P T E R: 22
C H A P T E R: 23
C H A P T E R: 24
C H A P T E R: 25
C H A P T E R: 26
C H A P T E R- 27
C H A P T E R: 28
C H A P T E R: 29
New Book! 💜

♨EPILOGUE/C H A P T E R: 30

26.2K 718 632
By takemetotheskaii

"Can you help me out
Can you lend me a hand
It's safe to say
That I'm stuck again

Trapped between this life
And the light
I just cant figure out
How to make it right"

^I get so emo listening to this song since it reminds me of the good ol' childhood days.. 💟
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dear...." Jungkook smiles, looking at his gem, who distracts him by sucking on the fabric of his favorite white shirt, as she rests her head on his shoulder.. His princess spreads her drool around it carelessly squirming a little further up every now and then in her father's embrace.. he rocks her and leans his head sideways to land a lovable kiss on top of her head which makes the toddler look at her father in awe, followed by a giggle as jungkook pouts and makes those weird faces he does everytime to get that reaction from her..

"Uh.." jungkook sighs as he raises the kid further up, his arms getting tired from rocking her ever since she got up from her evening slumber.

Well the kid is being demanding.. not actually always has been in the past 11 months but strangely today she wouldn't let her appa do anything but make her rock her for as long as she demands and play with her for as long as half an hour or more by constantly gripping her in his embrace, and well it's not just Jungkook but any living creature would've gotten hella tired!

From singing to dancing on weird songs to playing with her toys, Jungkook tried everything that was in his hands to entertain his baby but now as shes been squirming in his grip, whimpering a little out in frustration, he finally decided to open the letters you had written for her- your beloved daughter, RiJin

Jungkook snaps his fingers to draw her attention, "RiJin-ah! Look look look!" He cooes as he flashes the paper in front of her, "it's from your eomma, baby" he kisses her forehead, pausing as he scans her features, which were now looking eerily similar to you even more than how she looked a few months ago when she was just born, a smile plasters Jungkook's face automatically as she totally reminds him of you..

He clears his throat and continues, "dear RiJin-ah- or well Jeongsan.." jungkook lets out a smile, pressing his lips together as he looks to the other side thinking of how you had decided the names on your own during the time when you were expecting this child..

He again looks at the baby, who was now holding her father's shirt tightly and was looking at his face with curiosity..

"Dear, RiJin.." he reframes, "first off, I'm a terrible writer.. so if you might have expected a beautifully written letter then I humbly apologize to you for that baby.." he laughs as he reads along,
"there is this saying, 'time waits for none'.. well trust me, it is indeed very well true and I've had my own share with this saying in the life that I led.. it's strange how we are surrounded by such beautiful thoughts..sayings..idioms all that we are well versed with and use them only in words but- we never actually try them out in reality.. well at least I didn't." Jungkook gulps down the heavy clot in his throat, knowing exactly what you were pointing at- him.

"Anyway, let's not get too deep into it, baby.. it's about you after all.. not eomma!
In the span of those 9 months- 9 wonderful months.. I've watched you grow, nestle inside me- making me realize how I now have a responsibility. A responsibility that I unconditionally want to protect with all my will and heart!
I want you to know that you're braver than you believe, stronger than you feel and smarter than you know and you are loved by many!" Jungkook inhales sharply as he looses his will to go on any further.. he closes his eyes for a while, tears slipping down his face in the process as he recalls that day in the hospital- the day your daughter was born..

He looks back at the now crumpled letter and begins again, "always know that I'll be there whenever you need me, baby.. I'm there in yours and your appa's heart.. :) yes, I am aware that I can't fix all your problems but I can be certain that you won't have to face them all alone.. since you'll have me!
Love you always.. baby <3
~Eomma!"

Jungkook pulls out the drawer and takes out the tissues kept inside in order to wipe down the streaming tears off his face..

The darling angel, who was admiring his appa earlier, burst out into tears herself making the father alert as he starts humming and rocking her like before..

"Seriously? Are you seriously wiping down those tears using the wipes I use after feeding her!"

"Yaah! I didn't have a choice, I had to read her one of your letters to keep her from crying .." he pouts

You stand still mouth hanging out widely as a response, "no way kook! Those were in case I was dying!!" You flush in embarrassment

"Anyway hand her over to me.. It's feeding time!!" You coo in a baby voice as you walk to your crying child..
The toddler nestles in your neck as she keeps crying before you lift your shirt up and guide her towards your perky nipple

You seat yourself on the mattress, shifting yourself towards the headboard before Jungkook stops you by gesturing a 'no' via his hands. You look at him in confusion as he walks behind you..

The hubby slides himself behind you and gently pulls you towards him, trying his best to not irritate your babygirl while she's having her food..

Jungkook tucks the free hair dangling down your face as you were busy squeezing your breast to give the baby a better access to feed upon properly, you turn to your side and thank him before he quickly pecks you on the lips, letting out a chuckle afterwards.

He lifts your blouse further up, pulling your nursing bra down for yours and your baby's comfort

"Jungkook. Seriously? It's weird"

"What is..?" He defends

"You staring at my boobs while I'm feeding.." you say rolling your eyes

"What pfft.. I'm not staring.."

You turn around again, giving him a deadpan look, "I know your intentions.. they aren't anywhere near being good.."

He laughs, "oh really.. how does she knows?" He asks

"Well if you aren't the same kookie who asked me when I'm ready to do 'it' again!" You spat

He keeps laughing, "y/n-ah!!" He whines

You shake your head and coo to your baby girl, "appa is nasty baby.." you caress her head constantly

"Yaah!" Jungkook pinches your cheeks, "I'll show you what nasty is!"

"I accept the challenge.." you wink to him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning- smu.. bullsh*t why should I warn y'all when it's already mentioned it's a 19+ book 😂

"Y/n-ah.." jungkook whispers as you flip through the channels..

You hum in response, looking over the crib which was settled right across your bed to see that your little bundle of joy was still in her dream land..

Jungkook peeks a look at you every now and then making you giggle at how cute he was looking.
He shifts himself further closer to you, filling in every inch of space between

"Jungkook.." you whine, whispering

He pecks your lips and smiles, "I'm so happy.."

You look at him, confused as he now nears your face
"You know, if 11 months ago, they wouldn't have saved you.. I swear I don't know what I would have do-"

You cut him off by placing your index on top of his lips, looking at him with a sense of passion in your eyes

"Don't." You hum, "I just want us all to live a positive life.. for us.. for pur baby"

He agrees nodding as his arms skate around your neck, filling in the gap between as he shifts further closer to your frame..

Your let out a shaky sigh as you feel his warm breath fanning over your lips, the minty smell hits up your nose as he leans closer to yout lips, running his hands in your silky hair..

You reflect the actions by closing your eyes and giving in yourself to him.

Well it's got to be tonight after all those months of waiting and fighting all those urges you two have been keeping inside since the doctor had recommended you to strongly stay away from any force or pressure for as long as you could because of the fact that your lower region had to undergo a few stitches due to the fact that your blood count was loosing the time you gave birth..

He deepens the kiss and his hand further ruffles inside your hair, unclipping the cute clips you had put in your hair earlier..

Without breaking the kiss, your hubby whom you had married in a private ceremony, accompanied by your closed ones was done just a month ago, he pushes you body down on the bed swiftly, careful enough to not let the baby wake up..

An involuntary moan slips out your mouth in the process as his cold hand slips inside your blouse and he consequently pinches your waist.

The man was successful in attempting to slide his tongue inside your mouth with those rude actions he was putting in the process of pinching your waist constantly..
Your tongue dances over his, entangling together as he scans every little part of it..

"Mhmm...." You moan as your hand guides across his shoulders, holding them firmly to keep yourself from moaning out loud..

The blouse further folds over, the cold air hitting your abdomen in the process making your skin have a shivery sensation, not just because of the cold but because of the rude ways in which your man was touching you..

"Ju- mhmm" you knock his chest hard

"What?" He murmurs, tensed

"I.." you pant, "you really need to.." you inhale sharply, "give me time to breath!"

He laughs, "oops.." he removes the hair which were scattered around your neck as he attempts to attack you there now..

You close your eyes shut as he starts sucking the life out of your neck, guiding his tongue in circles till he reaches your collarbone, "I remember.." he smirks making you gulp to know exactly what he was talking about..
Him biting your collarbone was one weakness for you..

"Jungkook no... Ah!" You moan lightly as the desperate man harshly dugs his teeth there, marking you like he did ages ago..

His manly hands fold your blouse further up till your neck, giving him complete access to your breasts
"Man I missed my babies so much!" He says as he pulls you up a little in order to unclasp the hook of your nursing bra..

"Kook!" You say sharply, hastily holding the bra in place before it had slipped down, "I might be leaking.."

"Who cares.." he rolls his eyes as he now tends to remove your grip from your bossom

"You might not want to be fed by my milk.. I am warning you!" You say, embarrassment flushing over you

"Fvck y/n.... Stop saying that.. I'm getting horny.." he says as he points his eyes over the bulge which was now evidently forming around the boxers he was wearing..

You giggle whilst blushing. The boy doesn't wastes a moment to remove your hold and off goes your gigantic bra on the floor.

"Fvck! So squishy!" He compliments as his eyes shamelessly gloats your bossom.. "like I did see them back at the hotel but man.. they didn't look half as good as they do now!" He leans closer to your breasts, pecking them gently before cupping them.

The grip was seemingly comfortable at first before his hormones decided to mess everything up.
"God!" He groans feverishly as his grip tightens along your cups, squishing out some milk in the process..

"Kook.." you moan, "sto-stop.. mhmm"

"Fvck! Do you really want me to?" He grunts as he nears your boobs, licking out the liquid as it starts dripping

You run your hand through his hair, gripping the strands tightly as he clutches your nipples around his sharp teeth..

"Kook it.. ugh.. hurt! Be gentle!" You whimper as he bites your sore nips

He only moans back in return, as his full concentration centers around pleasuring himself which he had long missed all over the past months..

After a few more licks and markings over your bossom, he further moves down to your stomach, kissing it as he scoots further below, dangerously nearing your throbbing core..

"Let's get all the obstacles off, jagi.." he whispers whilst smirking as he carefully glides down your sweatpants along with your panties

"Kook!" You let out a sharp moan, your eyes automatically glancing towards the other end of the bedroom to make sure that she was still peacefully sleeping..

He jolts up, towering you as he sits on top of your core, grinding his protruding dick on your uncovered core making you moan continuously

He removes his shirt whilst still grinding on top. His fingers slip from your torso to your core..
"As much as I would have loved to get a blowjob tonight but.. mini kook can't control anymore.." he grunts as he keeps grinding his hips along with yours, "also.. I so want to have another baby..mhmm"

"Kook! It's not even mhmm an year she's born!" You whine both due to his silly words and due to your orgasm building in..

The frustration overpowers you due to which you slide the front part of his boxer, letting out his throbbing member in your hands.
Your hand glides along the girth of his shaft and you start pumping it not caring about the amount of precum that was being released in your hands at the moment..

"Fv..fvck!! Aah" he groans, shutting his eyes close, "I so missed this babe!!" He lets out a hefty breath in the process

"Just do me already!" You whine as you squeeze his member a little too harshly making him grunt in pain

"A.. arraseo.." he stutters as he completely removes his boxers off and aligns his shaft in front of your hole

"I fvcking love you y/n!"

"I knowwwwwww dammit.... Say all the crap after this kookie!!" You moan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung! Hey!" Jennie says surprised as she sees taehyung sitting in a local coffee shop

"Oh uh Jennie! Hi" he smiles as he gets up as a humble gesture to greet her..

"It's been a few months since we last talked.." she smiles sitting in front of him

"Yeah.. back when jungkook and y/n got married.." he smiles weakly

Of course the boy was hurt the time you had announced that jungkook and you were getting married..

Although he was shattered but his heart wasn't that of glass. He's stronger than that and a part of him always knew that you two were never a possibility, taken how madly you have always loved jungkook..

On a positive note, tae was so damn happy when he got to know that you want him to be the baby's godfather.. well that's exactly what keeps him in touch with you three..
He's done a pretty good job in making the kid get spoilt by buying her the most expensive toys he could get to showcase how deeply he loves her!

"Yeah.." Jennie chimes, "well the two are inseparable.. that's what I know.." she smiles, "and I'm happy for them.." she smiles glancing at taehyung..

He smiles back, "of course.. me too"

She glares at taehyung for what seemed forever before he blurts out,
"What?"

"Nothing.." she shakes her head smirking

"Come on.. I can tell there's something you wanna say.."

She purses her lips together into a thin line before continuing, "you're the one who sneezed on my face back in high school, right? Kim taehyung.."

He looks at her flabbergasted, "I uh.. you remember?

"How can't I not? We could have gotten I'm touch had you not turned your back on me that day in embarrassment.. but school got over. We graduated. Parted ways and now here we are.. back to square one.." she explains, giggling cutely

"Ho- how do you remember me? I was a nerd" he scoffs

"Remember I said at y/n's party how I joined our high school and am working as a teacher there?"

He hums in response

"Well I checked this alumni book they have in staff room and I saw your nerdy face that you used to have.. I met you at her party, got to know your name, put two and two together and voilà!" She exclaims

"Well what can I say" he laughs, "I'm busted.."

"Busted for good.." she winks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started with the night you and your lover had consummated your love sharing those unstoppable playful kisses, leading to the chaos which separated you both.. but as it's said the best kiss is the kiss reached thousand times between the eyes before it reaches the lips..

All in all what you did learn as a lesson was that life's too unpredictable and very much complicated, yes..

All it needs is nothing but time, patience, presence and a pinch of those playful kisses!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Didn't proofread.

The End. (F'real!)

I will so miss writing this fic.. 😢
I literally had a great time enjoying all the love yall showered me with through those votes and comments (that I loved reading!)
Thanks a lot for supporting this book, you guys! xx

Will see you in my next book!

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 2.2K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
85.5K 2.9K 16
what will happen when kim Taehyung saw his younger brother's wife for the first time , who used to be his crush in school days as he was her senior b...
325K 21.7K 22
"I am your wife." "This marriage is a mistake. A huge mistake." He stated, making her eyes go wide open in shock. "I am trapped in it against my wil...