Under my skin

Por JuliaGolafshan

A simple walk in the park one day leads Ivy to becoming close friends with Niall Horan, teen heartthrob and m... Más

Chapter 1 - Same old, same old.
Chapter 2 - An unexpected meeting
Chapter 3 - Going in circles
Chapter 4 - A boring date, an interesting conversation.
Chapter 5 - A mystery to be solved.
Chapter 6 - Meeting the boys.
Chapter 7 - studying; directioner style.
Chapter 8 - Truth or dare.
Chapter 9 - Old memories come back.
Chapter 10 - Group chat?
Chapter 11 - Open emotion.
Chapter 12 - Mean girls.
Chapter 13 - School heats up.
Chapter 14 - The carrot dance.
Chapter 15 - Excuses to run.
Chapter 17 - You're beautiful.
Chapter 18 - Hatemail.
Chapter 19 - Words cut. Literally.
Chapter 20 - Harry & Nando's.
Chapter 21 - Leaving like Mum.
Chapter 22 - Safe in their arms.
Chapter 23 - Who wouldn't say yes to Niall Horan?
Chapter 24 - Pizza and a boyfriend.
Chapter 25 - Niall finds out the truth.
Chapter 26 - Saved by Nialler.
Chapter 27 - Another scarring mark.
Chapter 28 - Her past comes into the open.
Chapter 29 - Kicked out?
Chapter 30 - A crazy arrangement.
Chapter 31 - Surprise!
Chapter 32 - The last sleepover.
Chapter 33 - Jetsetter Ivy.
Chapter 34 - Scars are eventually seen.
Chapter 35 - the last night.
Chapter 36 - Save me.
Chapter 37 - Letters and a body.
Chapter 38 - Love Ivy.
Chapter 39 - The past doesn't change.
Chapter 40 - All secrets eventually become known.
Chapter 41 - Reading mail.
Chapter 42 - A new beginning.
Sequel :)

Chapter 16 - A crazy 1D video.

3.9K 68 7
Por JuliaGolafshan

 *Author’s note*

GUYS! SOOO MANY READS OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU! 

over 1250 reads, what an achievement!!! Thank you all so much <3 even if you don't vote or fan, I appreciate you taking the time to read my stories :D 

Had an awesome day today, went out for coffee and lunch with a good friend, and we saw Snow White and the Huntsmen. SOOO good!! 

Hope all of your days' went well :D

Any improvements, or suggestions, please message me or comment. Thanks lovelies!! xx juls  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

 “Can we pleeeeeeease take a break?!” I groaned a few hours later, putting my elbows on the table and leaning my head against them.

I felt so, so tired, yet Liam insisted that we keep working.

“After all, you have less than a month! Why not put in the hard work now and reap the benefits later?” I swear, sometimes Liam acts a little too mature.

“Eugh, stop making sense Liam,” I poked my tongue out at him. “After all, YOLO, right?”

He laughed and got up to make us both a tea; just as he did, I heard my phone ringtone, but when I looked, I couldn’t see it.

Then I heard one of the guys say, “OH CRAP!”

Because I wasn’t sure of who it was, I put my finger to my mouth to indicate to Liam that he should be quiet, and I slowly crept into the lounge room to scare the boys.

After all, they had my phone, it was only fair, right?

As I got closer, I could hear them talking quietly, and Louis was laughing a lot.

I mentally groaned. I knew by now that Louis has a certain ‘laugh’ when he gets up to pranks, and such, and I could only imagine how badly they were pranking my friends.

Just as I was about to go in for the kill, I remembered how Liam had videoed my reaction to Louis’ dance, so I quickly went back into the kitchen and begged Liam for his phone.

He gave me a strange look, and reluctantly handed me his phone.

“Thank you so much Liam! Don’t worry, your phone will be safe, I just want to… um, have a little bit of fun…”

He sighed, but I could see a glint in his eye, and I knew that he wanted me to scare them almost as much as I wanted scare them.

I winked at him, and after he put in his phone password, I turned the video camera on.

“I’m Ivy,” I said, speaking quietly into the phone, and I’m about to show you what happens when one direction steals my phone. I hope you’re ready to laugh!”

I walked back into the room where the boys were, and the four of them were all sitting crowded together on one couch, with their backs facing me, thank goodness!

I walked closer and closer, and as they were laughing, I saw Louis’ ear sticking out a bit, so I walked up to it and whispered quite loudly right into his eardrum.

“Boo.”

Never have I seen anybody move so fast in my life – Louis screamed and straight away, all the boys tumbled off the sofa.

The chain reaction caused them all to topple off like dominoes, and as soon as they looked around, I couldn’t stop laughing. And to think I had it all on video!

I spoke into the phone again, turning the camera around so I was looking into it. “That’s why you do not mess with me. Bye!”

The boys got off the floor, and they were all glaring at me, realizing that I had recorded them looking like idiots. I smirked, and picked my phone up from the floor where they had dropped it.

“Have anything to say? Or do I need to make you all even sorrier that you stole my phone?”

Harry and Zayn looked away, obviously embarrassed, Louis looked smug, but Niall looked really sorry, surprisingly.

“You’re right, none of us should have agreed to muck around with your phone. I’m sorry, and I know Harry and Zayn are too… not too sure about Louis though.”

“It’s alright Niall, I can take a joke, just as long as it only happens this one time.” I smiled at him, and he smiled a relieved smile back.

Just as I was walking back into where my work was, I turned around. “Actually, now I’m curious; what were you doing with my phone?”

Louis snickered. “Only we know that, but don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll find out soon enough.”

Rolling my eyes, I went back to where Liam was to get my hot tea. It smelt amazing, and I thanked him as we sat down to relax.

I showed him the video of the boys as they fell from the couch, and we nearly peed ourselves laughing.

One thing was for sure – as long as I was around these 5 boys, I would never get bored.

After the video, we sat there in silence for a few minutes, until Liam spoke up.

“I know we don’t really know each other, but I have a feeling you’re going to be a really great friend to all of us.”

“Aww, thanks Liam,” I said, feeling my cheeks warm up. Nobody I know is as sweet as Liam, and it was so nice to be treated with respect and decency.

“I mean it, Ivy, and I really want to get to know more about you; after all, we have nearly… wait, how old are you?”

“Seventeen,” I told him, “See, you already know more about me!” We both laughed, and spent the next half an hour talking about my life here in London.

I told him about where I lived, how I loved the beauty; I told him that my mum had died and that I was an only child living with my dad.

What didn’t I tell him?

 I didn’t tell him that my dad abuses me, or that I’ve never had a boyfriend or even had a kiss! I didn’t tell him that I cut myself, and some days all I want to do is join my mom, wherever she is now.

No, I just told him all the fun things about me, and it included a lot of laughing. While I told him all about how happy my Dad and I were, I wished that we could actually be happy.

 After what Dad told me last night, I think it’s possible, but as long as he stays sober. If he has one drink, I know that any promises he’s made will be worthless.

I tried not to think about it, and I looked at the clock. CRAP; it was 7:46 – time had gone so fast!

I thanked Liam a lot for his help, and grabbed everything and put in my bag.

“Are you sure you want to go? Stay for dinner!” Liam urged, and I felt really bad that I couldn’t.

“Of course, I would much rather stay, but I told my dad I would be home for dinner. I’m sorry, but maybe I can come for dinner some other time… if you want me here?”

I said the last part quietly, thinking that they wouldn’t want me constantly coming around like I was, and that they would get sick of me soon.

Liam walked in front of me, and looked me dead in the eyes. “Stop talking like that. Okay? Maybe what Harry said to you before didn’t sink in, so I’ll say it again – we want to get to know you more, and before you know it, YOU’RE going to get sick of us.”

He grinned at me and gave me a hug, and I went to say bye to the other boys who were playing Mario Kart and pushing each other around.

“Alright lads, I’m leaving now, see you later?”

Straight away, I had four boys rushing towards me.

“Why are you going so soon?” Louis pouted. “I haven’t even made one sexually embarrassing joke at your expense, and you’re already leaving?”

I cracked up laughing, Louis was the craziest, funniest member of one direction – I always wished I had a brother like that.

“I have to cook dinner and spend some time with my dad, you know, I can just stick around you guys all the time. Besides we only met a few days ago!”

“Why should that matter?” Harry winked, “I’d certainly like to see you more.” I blushed and hugged him, before giving Zayn a hug.

“It was really great seeing you again babe. Next time stay for dinner,” he said, as we hugged, and I promised him I would.

Finally I came to Niall, and he stepped a little bit closer to talk to me. “Thanks for coming,” he said softly, “it was good seeing you again, even if you were studying the whole time.”

I could see the sincere look in his eyes, and it was nice to know he appreciated me so much, even though I had no idea why.

“It was good to see you too, I’m sorry I have to go now, I really do wish I could stay for longer.” His hug was tighter than the other hugs and lasted longer too, and Harry noticed.

He gave a wolf whistle, and Louis laughed. “Now, now, Ivy, try not to get too personal with Niall…”

“Shut up Lewis,” I said, poking out my tongue at him, “don’t be so immature.”

I opened the door to leave, but Niall opened it for me, holding it so I could walk out.

“Mind if I walk you to the car?” he asked, and I could see his cheeks turning a slight shade of pink.

“What about your fans? Won’t that notice if Niall Horan is walking outside?”

“Point taken… That’s why sunglasses exist!”

He grabbed a pair from a table next to the door, and pulled the hood of his jacket over his head.

“Let’s go then,” I said, a bit excited to talk to him again. “See you four later!”

As we walked out , I heard a chorus of ‘bye’s’, and one person saying “Get it on!”

Undoubtedly Louis.

We got to the car, and the driver opened the back door for Niall and I to get in.

Thankfully no one had noticed Niall on our way to the vehicle, so there should be no paparazzi reports about us. We buckled up, and started the drive home to my place.

Then Niall turned to me. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.3K 959 15
Niall and Liam have always been close mates since the making of One Direction. But somewhere along the lines of friendship an even stronger bond has...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
57.1K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
33.1K 912 19
Two boys, have known eachother there WHOLE lives. There moms were best friends in high school. They became best friends. Doing everything together. R...