The Bet (The Badboy's Claim S...

By brendathatwriter

currently being edited! [the first story in the badboy's claim series] It was my turn to smirk. "I wanna make... More

THE BET
ONE ✓
TWO ✓
THREE ✓
FOUR ✓
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
EPILOGUE
WE MEET AGAIN

SIXTEEN

10.7K 296 79
By brendathatwriter

KIMORA

"Good morning, Dad." I smiled at my Dad, giving him a hug from his chair. I wandered over to my Mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning, to the best Mom in the world! You look beautiful as always!"

"What do you want, child?"

I gasped, putting my hand over my heart. "I can't compliment my stunning mother?"

She turned away from the eggs she was cooking on the stove, putting her hand on her hip. "You only compliment me on when you want things."

I pulled on my finger, looking away from her eyes and staring at the cooking apron over her nurse scrubs. "Well... I was wondering if you could take away your grounding punishment and let me have my freedom back?" My Dad snorted and I glared at him but, he was already looking at the newspaper.

She blinked. "No."

"But, Mommmmmm..." I drew out, shaking her arm. She swatted me with the spatula and I jumped back, rubbing my stinging arm.

"I said no, Kimora. You got expelled from your last school from fighting with some girl! And here you go fighting again which you could risk getting expelled from this school too! I'm not saying that girl didn't deserve to get punched in her mouth but, I don't want you to ruin your future over this mess, understood?" I nodded slowly. "Good. Now go sit down."' She went back to cooking and I sighed, shuffling to the dining table. I wasn't used to my mother scolding me. She usually did it poorly but, this was the first time I'd have to say she did pretty well.

"My life is over!" Matthew sighed dramatically as he walked into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at him. I should be the one who is saying that.

"Good morning to you too." My Dad said, narrowing his eyes at Matthew.

Matthew sat down in the chair next to me. "I'm sorry... Will decided to quit basketball just before our big game tomorrow night! He's our best shooting guard!"

"What about that one kid, James? Isn't he your backup?"

Matthew rolled his eyes. "James never played but, there is no way he can be as good as Will."

"You'll never know if you don't let him play," Mom added as she placed plates in front of Matthew and I.

Matthew sighed. "I know... Wait. Are you speaking English, Mom?"

"Uh... yeah?" She said in a duh tone as she sat down at the table. 

"That's the first." Matthew shook his head, digging into his food.

My Mom shrugged. "I'm just getting used to speaking English for a long period of time. My boss doesn't like that I speak French all of the time because she thinks I'm talking shit about some people, which I am." Matthew and I laughed while my Dad gave her a disapproving look. She gave him a nervous smile before shoving food in her mouth.

The doorbell rang and my Dad got up from the table to answer it with my Mom and I both following him.

We were nosey, okay?

He opened the door, revealing a troubled-looking Audrey. Worry washed over me and I rushed over to the door, hugging her immediately. I looked over her shoulder at Tyler standing impatiently outside of his car. "Hey... what's wrong?"

Audrey took a deep breath, stepping back and looking at my parents who looked as lost as I was. "Mr. and Mrs. Woods... I-I know Kimora is grounded but, my Aunt just past away and I was wondering if she could stay with me for a few days... I hate being alone in that house and I-I really need her right now."

This girl was a complete fake. She even topped it all off with crying into my shoulder. She didn't have an aunt at all but, she did live alone because her parents were hardly in her house. Thankfully, my parents didn't know that. They only knew that she lived with one of her family members that were very strict and they suspected it was her mother or her father.

My parents looked over at me and I played along in Audrey's lie, rubbing her back soothingly. "It's okay, Audrey. I'm here for you..."

My Mom sighed. "We are very sorry for your loss, Audrey. Kimora can stay over for as long as you need but, you come straight back."

I nodded, giving them a small smile. Audrey hugged them and I resisted rolling my eyes. "Thank you."

***

"I'm so going to hell from lying like that," Audrey said while she was putting herself together in the car mirror.

I scoffed. "You been were heading there."

Tyler laughed and Audrey rolled her eyes but, a smile was still evident on her face. They both were taking me somewhere and I had no idea. I know we weren't heading to Audrey's house because we were nowhere near hers. When we were at my house, Audrey told me to pack a few things and I did.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

They both looked at each other, obviously having a staring contest to see who was going to tell me what was going on. Tyler sighed in defeat, looking back at the road. "Jaxon's place..."

My heart skipped a beat. "J-Jaxon's place?"

"Yeah. You'll see." Audrey gave me an unsure smile.

I frowned, leaning back in the backseat. It didn't seem like they were excited to go which worried me. Why were we heading to Jaxon's place in the first place? Audrey usually tells me everything but, now everything just seems so secretive with her. I guess I'll talk to her later about what's going on.

We pulled up in front of a condo and I got out of the car, pulling my bag with me while staring at the building. "He lives here?"

"He does," Tyler said, gesturing us to follow him inside. The lady at the front desk smiled brightly. "Good to see you again, Tyler."

"Likewise." He nodded, giving her a smile back.

The lady bit her lip and leaned on the desk, showing a bit of cleavage. "What can I do for you today?" Audrey wrapped her arm around Tyler's possessively. "You can start by backing off my man and tucking your titties back in your shirt."

I smirked, feeling proud of my best friend. Tyler raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged. The lady cleared her throat, straightening her dress. She glared at Audrey while Audrey looked at her smugly.

"We're going to visit room 506." Tyler finally said anxiously through the tension that was building up.

The lady sighed, handing us a card from behind her before giving them to Tyler. "I'll let him know you're on your way."

"No need." Tyler smiled before walking into the elevator with Audrey and I followed behind.

Audrey suddenly lets out a loud sigh, looking down at her chest. I know she was thinking about the lady from earlier and her breasts compared to hers. I slapped her arm and she dialed back, rubbing it.

She curled her lip. "Ow? What was that for?"

"You know why."

She sighed, looking at Tyler who was watching us. "What do you think of my chest?"

He did a double take. "What?"

"Answer the question, Tyler." She crossed her arms.

"They are fine with me. I like them." He shrugged.

Audrey rolling her eyes. "Nevermind. I don't know why I even bothered asking."

The elevator dinged and Audrey stormed off, pushing past a few people that were getting on. Tyler looked at confused and I shrugged. I don't understand why she was mad myself. We walked down the hall and stopped in front of 506. Tyler swiped the room key and opened the door. We walked in and I was surprised to see Jaxon's home was clean. I'm used to seeing Matthew's room a mess.

Tyler lead me to a door and gestured me to go inside. I raised an eyebrow, as Audrey took my bag away from me. "Is Jaxon in here?" I asked and they nodded. Their faces looked slightly agitated but, I walked into the bedroom anyway. Jaxon laying on the bed, breathing shallowly as if something was wrong with him. He turned his head and my eyes widen seeing the cuts and bruises on his face. 

I rushed over to him, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Oh my goodness... what happened to you?"

"Oh hey, Kitten. What are you doing here?" He smirked as if he was perfectly fine.

"We... uh... got into a predicament." I looked over to Tyler and Audrey was standing behind him awkwardly.

I glared at him. "Why isn't he at the hospital or the police?!"

"Hospital asks too many questions," Jaxon grunted out. "And if the police find out, we'll be exposing ourselves from being involved in a gang."

"Audrey said that your mother's a nurse and she taught you a few things," Tyler added, scratching his beard nervously. Audrey gave me a soft smile and I sighed, looking at Jaxon noticing the beads of sweat trickling down his forehead. I could've said no but, how else would they get help? The couldn't tell my Mom, she may seem to like Jaxon but, she'd restrict me from seeing him again. Not like I could care less.

"I'll help him." I pulled my sleeves further up my arm and quickly tying my hair back.

"You're so cute when you're playing nurse."

I flicked his forehead. "Quit playing around and tell me where you're hurting the most?"

"I think one of my ribs are broken." 

"You've gotta be kidding me..."

"Here." Tyler who tossed a shopping bag to me. I looked inside to see a few gauzes, pain medicine, peroxide, and cotton swabs. I guess they really were prepared for me to do this. I sighed, knowing this was going to take a while. I took a deep breath, calming my shaking hands. I can do this.

"Can you take off your shirt and jacket?" I asked and he smirked but, I glared at him showing him I was serious. He managed to do as I asked and I looked at the bruises littering his torso. There was swelling around the right side of his rib. "Can you breathe fine?"

He shrugged. "It doesn't hurt unless I breathe in."

I nodded, feeling relieved that he only had a bruised rib. If he had a fractured or cracked on, it could be life-threatening and we'd have to go the hospital then. "Breathe normally. I know it hurts but, you don't need a chest infection." I looked over at Audrey who was smiling at me and Tyler who looked surprised. "Can one of you get something that could be used as an icepack and wet towel?"

Tyler nodded and left to retrieve the items. Audrey was still smiling and I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Oh, nothing." She waved her hand and walked out just as Tyler walked back in.

After I tend to his wounds, I wrapped his chest in a gauze and placed the ice-pack over his swollen part of his ribs. He took some pain medicine and eventually fell asleep thankfully because he kept complaining and adding his sexual innuendos. I don't understand how he can still remain so calm while he was in pain.

"Thank you, Kimora." Tyler gave me a side hug.

I smiled. "It's no problem. What happened for him to end up like that?"

"His mouth." Tyler rolled his eyes.

I scoffed. "I bet it did."

"So..." Audrey said, smiling evilly. "You'll be staying here with Jaxon to play nurse for a few days."

"What? I can't do that!"

"Jaxon doesn't like to stay put for a long period of time. He'll only hurt himself if he isn't watched." Tyler added.

I looked back at Jaxon who was sleeping soundly. I didn't want to babysit him. I didn't know I was going to spend my days of suspension to taking care of Jaxon.

He's so reckless...

I sighed in defeat. "Fine... I'll stay."

"Great! You're the best!" Audrey cheered, hugging me.

"You're a life saver." Tyler grinned.

I smiled, my face growing hotter. All this praise was making me shy. I felt a little confident in myself and my decision to stay. Maybe taking care of Captain Douche won't be hard.

What's the worst that could happen?

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
1.5M 34.8K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
207K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...
105K 2.9K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...