She Belongs To The Billionair...

By HephziLolami

Billionaire's series ~ 1 Kara Wilson is your average twenty years old college student, striving to make... More

SBTTB
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Q and A

Chapter 13

121K 4.4K 371
By HephziLolami

Please vote and shower me with your comments. Thank you. Extremely short chapter. I had my reasons! :-) :-) :-)

Stephano’s POV

*

           “Because Kara mia, I am a possessive man and I don’t share whatever or whoever is mine with someone else.”

Silence engulfed the room for a good couple of seconds.

“What does that even mean?” She asked in confusion, her brows scrunched up as she looked up at me. My favorite part on her face was her nose and it looked really cute as she scrunched it but I just kept an even face.

It was obvious she now knew what I was talking about as she stuttered the last words out but she was still playing dumb. If she thought she could get away from me after I specifically told her that I had something important to discuss with her this night, then she had another thing coming.

To think she already called her friend and was talking about me being the ‘wicked young master,’ when she would always be the one to run from me before I could even speak to her.

You scare her Stephano! My subconscious snapped but I currently wasn’t in the mood for an internal battle so I just tsked. Kara was still standing before me and she was looking flustered. I didn’t see her looking flustered a week ago when that college boy had rudely asked her to come on a beach party or when she was locked in Gonzalo’s arms!

“I asked you a question Sir.”

“It means that you are mine and that’s in every way possible.” I told her, slightly offended that she still had to ask me what I meant.

I was branding her as mine, even though I knew this wasn’t the best way, albeit… Oh well, I hadn’t told her before that she was mine but now that I did she had better get used to it. No way was I going to leave her to herself anymore. She attracted attention everywhere she went. Even the raunchy ranch kid was attracted to her!

I won’t have men drinking in the sight of her soft almost naked body, with water trailing down her curves at a stupid beach party and... fuck!

I remembered just how she had been laughing with that jerk carelessly at the event earlier on even though she was listening to my speech all the while. Everything was fucking up with my sanity.

It was a good thing I had her attention. Still, he had made her laugh. Why couldn’t I also do that?

“I’m yours? Like I’m your worker? Well, yes I-”

“No Kara.” I cut her off. She looked like she partially understood what I was saying but wanted to hear it directly from me. “You are mine.”

She gasped and my heart warmed at the innocent gesture. She had no idea what I wanted to do to her right now because if she did, we wouldn't be having this conversation Her innocent thoughts might not even be able to contain it. She'd have probably ran out of the room or chased me out.

Me and my dirty thoughts.

I grabbed her waist, forcing myself not to look down at the swell of her breasts calling to my attention at all cost as they poked above the bedcover. “Body, soul and spirit. I mean mine to be with Kara.”

I wanted to say body, heart and soul but I didn't want to scare her away.

Her chest was heaving as she looked around in what I would only guess to be confusion. Confusion slowly turned into shyness as her face went red and I almost groaned at the sight. I felt my dick slowly begin to harden, aware of her soft skin rubbing against mine as she kept on holding the flimsy material over her body but I didn’t bother adjusting in my pants.

That would only make it more obvious how I was being affected and I was just getting her to understand this. I didn’t want to lose her yet. Or ever.

“I understand what you are saying Sir b-” I narrowed my eyes again, reminding her of our agreement on the name issue and discard of the honorifics.

The only time that honorific would be beneficial was in bed...okay, calm down boy. Calm downnn.

“Okay, Ste...phano.” She muttered.

Her face contorted as if she was constipated all of a sudden while I just gave her a look of encouragement to continue.

“I am your house help’s daughter. Cook, to be precise and you’re currently lusting after me.”

“I know that Kara, but I wouldn’t exactly call it lust. Still. You belong to me.” Her gaze snapped to the door as she squirmed slowly.

Was she hoping someone would save her from me? Because no one could do that. Even her mother wouldn’t come between us.  Kara was mine, to hold, love and cherish. So help me, I would snap anyone’s neck if they tried to take her away from me.

~°~

Kara’s POV

*
          “I know that Kara, but I wouldn’t exactly call it lust. Still, you belong to me.”

What changed? I thought as I kept quiet for some seconds. I didn’t change the color of my hair to blonde or black, which I guessed was his actual style for his taste in women, I hadn’t grown taller and slimmer like I knew most men of his type were obviously attracted to, I still avoided him. So, what changed?

Then he suddenly let me go. “Wear your casual clothing. I want to show you something.”

“Su-sure Si-”

“Kara, we talked about the name thing.”

“Uh? Yes Sir.” I softly mumbled, still trying to wrap my head around this whole scenario.

“It’s yes, Stephano. Okay?”

“Uh...” I looked at him carefully. He was speaking to me normally now and he had spoken at least a few hundred words tonight.

I didn’t even believe he didn’t have a word basket or something, where he needed to always pick his words from. He rarely spoke more than a few words.

“Say it.” He insisted.

I played dumb. “What?”

“My name.”

“Young mast...” I intentionally trailed off. His eyes flashed with slight irritation. “Okay, Stephano.” I saw his shoulders relax a bit.

“Put on something Kara, because of the cold. Or, are you tired?”

No way! This night was just full of surprises. Young master didn’t just ask me if I was tired. Now it’s time for the Sponge Bob on my bed sheet to start singing a Crabby Paddy song.

“Yes.” I answered immediately.

“Alright. Still, put on something, we aren’t going far.”

“Where are we going?”

“My room.” He said in a monotone. I went rigid before I even realized it. Of course, my assumptions were right. I fisted my hands into tight balls by my side. He wanted us to go into his room and he’d already said I was his— body, soul and spirit. Then we would probably make out there. Or did he think he could seduce me into his bed?

I felt insulted, a frown slipping on my face.

“What is wrong?” He asked with furrowed brows.

“I am not that sort of a girl, sir!”

“Explain.”

“I’m not following you to your room to do whatever you’re probably having in mind, judging from that look on your face. I don’t do such!” As if I hadn’t spoken, he moved closer, picked a tendril from my hair and twirled it around smugly.

“Why? Are you afraid I would actually seduce you?” I didn’t like how deep and tantalizing his voice sounded. My ringing tone blared into the silent room but I didn’t go over to pick it. We didn’t tear our gazes away from each other. Then he sat on my bed; too comfortably, if I might add.

“Kara, come sit here.” I gave him a ‘seriously’ look, knowing I would never do that. “I won’t do anything inappropriate. I promise.” His expression was as sharp and cold as I was used to, but there was something convincing in his tone. I walked to the other edge of the bed.

“Yes?”

His narrowed eyes told me I did something wrong. “Do you know what?”

“No.” How would I know? Was I in his head? My eyes involuntarily did a skyward rotation at this.

“I want to strike a deal between us.”

“What sort of deal?”

“I want you to be my fake girlfriend.”

Silence.

More silence.

Then I gaped at him, lips slightly parted, eyes wide. And of course, heart thumping wildly. Girlfriend? Well, it would be all pretense, just as he’d called it ‘fake’ but it still meant I would pose as his girlfriend. I started freaking out. What would I do as his girlfriend?

Would we get to kiss more often? This wasn’t good. His kisses made me feel like he cared about me and if it was any other person I would have agreed but young master had never acted like he cared till now; not like there was really any reason to, considering the professional relationship between us.

“I’m sorry sir, but I’ll have to turn the offer down.”

“Why?” He revealed no emotion on his usually blank face. Well, did I expect him to care if I said no?

“I’m not interested.” Oh, I wasn’t. I wasn’t. I wasn’t. If I kept repeating that, maybe I would shut the voice that kept telling me firmly that I could actually give it a try.

“There must be a reason, Kara.”

“I have a boyfriend.” That was a lie.

His eyes flashed as if he had been waiting to for me to say that and finally got to hear it. “Stop playing games Kara. I know you don’t have a boyfriend so just accept this proposal.”

“I’m still not interested.” I couldn’t meet his eyes.

“I need it for my business proposal. It’s just one year and if our partner from overseas is pleased with some corrections he made when he was here last year, he would sign the contract. He needs to know that I’m as responsible as the media says I am. Please.” He explained, speaking the last word softly.

My shoulders sagged as I carefully weighed his words. Well, I was helping him.

I could do that. He had helped mama since we were with him and was even paying my tuition without debiting the fees from mama’s salary all these while, so helping him wouldn’t be much of a big deal compared to all he had done for us.

“Alright but that didn’t give you the right to kiss me at this evening’s event.” I stated knowingly.

He chuckled, a small smile suddenly gracing his features. It captured my attention as my eyes momentarily fixed on his good-looking and refreshing face. The sight pulled me into a daze. “You enjoyed it.” He stated smugly.
That broke the spell.

“You kissed me Sir. Twice, you actually silenced me the two times. How was I supposed to know what you were up to or if you were actually testing me. After all, you keep acti-” I didn’t have time to continue my rambling as I felt him pull me closer into him, and I blinked rapidly, realizing he was now closer than he’d been seconds ago.

“Wh-what are you doing?” I stuttered. My body was tingling in anticipation and I felt like it betrayed me.

“I’m doing what I should have done since I entered this room.”

Then his lips were on mine in the next second and he was kissing me so softly and I tenderly, as if he really wanted to get something important out of it. I let out a gasp at the intensity that was instantly built in me as his lips connected to mine and he made sweet love to my lips. I almost placed my hand at the back of his neck because he was kissing me so right but I didn’t want to seem desperate since it had only been about two hours before the previous kiss so I only kissed him back slowly, conscious of the simple piece I had wrapped around me.

The kiss became heated when he demanded for entrance into my mouth and I bashfully granted it. Our tongues danced giddily like lovers dancing freely under the moonlight. It was sensual, sweet and slow as if I would tear if he kissed me too roughly.

I shut out all voices screaming inside my head as I kissed him back and there seemed to be a restraint between us because we weren’t all that close but I wasn’t one to complain.

He pulled me closer to him and grunted when one of my hands subconsciously fisted in his hair and lightly tugged on it.

I pulled away and could have sworn I saw a ghost of displeasure on his face but he suddenly got up, the expression turning into his naturally cold one as he straightened his already straightened suit and I began to imagine if it was only my eyes.

“I changed my mind about what I wanted to show you in my room. You should rest, but tomorrow I’ll need you to do something for me.”

“Alright. Si- Stephano.” I immediately corrected.

“Good.” He looked really pleased that I used his name with him and not his title. He slowly leaned in to peck me on the forehead and stayed that way for some seconds before pulling away and heading towards the door.

Then he turned around.

“One more thing, Kara mio.” Now I was officially his Kara mio. Blood rushed to my face and warmness filled my cheeks. 

“What is it?” I mumbled softly.
He looked thoughtful but then didn’t say anything.

“Never mind, I’ll see you tomorrow. Sleep, beautiful.” He mumbled and I slowly shut my eyes as I stapled the endearment into the most retainable part of my memory, fisting the duvet as several emotions began to battle inside me. Happiness, nervousness, curiosity, anticipation. Then he shut the door with a soft click and I lay down.

I tossed and turned for what felt like days but was only a few hours as excitement mixed with fear bubbled up within me while the clock ticked. My alarm rang before I knew it and I checked the time to see it was now four in the morning.

I finally allowed my head to rest for the night as I slowly drifted off into dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 10.6K 47
Billionaire's series ~ 4 Angela Alfonsi is the last born of the Alfonsi family, a family of businessmen and women involved in the Italian chain of ma...
508K 10.8K 31
A 24 year old was left with her baby brother when she was just 18. Having to put her dreams on hold to raise him as if he was her own. 6 years later...
155K 7.7K 53
Billionaire's series~ 5 After an unfortunate event that threatens her life and that of her siblings, Rosa Matteo has no choice but to run away from h...
1.3K 7 35
♡♡♡♡♡>>>>> THE ROMANCE STORY OF A CEO ♡♡♡♡♡>>>>> Everything changes once you are an adult. you face many problems alone and have to mak...