Love Scenario | Chaelisa & Je...

By Adeptarmy11

High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who... More

Ch 1. Impressions.
Ch 2. Lets be friends.
Ch 3. She Totally Likes You.
Ch 4. We're Friends now.
Ch 5. Money and Happiness.
Ch 6. I want to Kiss you.
Ch 7. Kiss Me Like its a Lie.
Ch 8. We're Different.
Ch 9. You're Beautiful.
Ch 10. Phone Calls.
Ch 11. Girl in Luv.
Ch 12. I Care About You.
Ch 13. Give it A Chance.
Ch 14. Lisa Oppa.
Ch 15. Artificial Love.
Ch 16. First Dates.
Ch 17. Hearteu.
Ch 18. YG vs SM.
Ch 19. Meeting Again.
Ch 20. Taking a Gamble.
Ch 21. Falling Apart & For You.
Ch 22. It Hasn't Even Started.
Ch 24. Long Distance.
Ch 25. Australia.
Ch 26. Love Scenario.
Ch 27. Personal Protection.
Ch 28. You Have to Tell Her.
Ch 29. We Need to Talk.
Ch 30. My Ride or Die.
Ch 31. Senior Traditions.
Ch 32. Rejections.
Ch 33. Angels.
Ch 34. Dealing With Trouble.
Ch 35. Summer Love.
Ch 36. Me and You.
Ch 37. New Places.
Ch 38. Old & New Friends.
Ch 39. Love You Forever.
Ch 40. You Are My Everything.
The Rest of Our Lives. (Epilouge)

Ch 23. Phone Calls.

7.7K 345 131
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: Not gonna lie it's a bit dry.

•••

Lisa laid on her bed with her phone in hand as she dialled the number she'd been calling a lot recently.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe," Lisa answers. "I just wanted to call to say goodnight. How did today go?"

"They told me they'd keep in touch. So I guess if they don't call me back in the next few days I'll come home early." Chaeyoung says.

"I'm sure they'll call Rosie." Lisa assures. "And when they do, you better tell me." She says.

"I will don't worry." Chaeyoung chuckles.

"How's Australia? Is it everything you've dreamed of?" Lisa smiles.

"It's really beautiful, the school is wonderful. I just wish you and my mom were here to see it." Chaeyoung gushes.

Lisa smiles hearing the happy tone in Chaeyoung's voice. She could see it in her head and it made her heart flutter.

"I miss you." Lisa says.

"You do?"

Lisa can hear the smile in her voice.

"Of course I do." Lisa chuckles. "I miss you like crazy."

"I miss you too." Chaeyoung whispers.

Lisa shifts on her pillow. "I'll see you soon okay. You should get some rest for tomorrow."

"Yeah, you should too." Chaeyoung says quietly.

"Goodnight, I love you." Lisa says.

"I love you too. Sweet dreams." Chaeyoung says.

"Sweet dreams." Lisa says before they're hanging up.

She sighs and sets her phone down on the bedside table, shutting the light off in the process before closing her eyes and asleep.

•••

"I did it! Lisa, I did it!" Chaeyoung says excitedly on the phone.

Lisa was busy brushing her teeth while she held her phone to her ear.

"You did!" Lisa mumbles with her brush in her mouth. "When is it?!"

"Tomorrow! Tomorrow afternoon." Chaeyoung says.

"That's so exciting babe, I'm so proud!"

"They said that this should be the last one."

"That's great, does that mean you could be coming back early?"

"Possibly. I'm not sure yet. I hope I can, I really miss all of you guys."

"Have you told the girls yet?" Lisa asks.

"Not yet. I wanted to tell you first, or I guess you're second since I told my eomma first."

"that's okay." Lisa chuckles. "I don't mind being second to your mother. She's a sweet woman."

"Lalisa, do you have a crush on my mother?" Chaeyoung teases.

"Maybe." Lisa giggles. "Am I allowed to have both?"

"Yah Lalisa," Chaeyoung laughs.

"Okay baby, I gotta drive to school. I'll talk to you later." Lisa says while hopping onto her motorcycle. "When's your audition again?"

"Tomorrow at 11:30am at Melbourne School of Arts." Chaeyoung says.

"Make sure you call me okay?" Lisa says.

"Of course. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too baby, have a good day."

"You too."

Lisa started up her motorcycle and drove down the road but instead of turning to where the school lead to she took a different route.

Straight to the airport.

•••

"Yo Lisa. What's up?" Jennie asks when Lisa arrives to their terminal.

"She has no idea, Is her mom here yet?"

"Yeah she's in the bathroom with Jisoo." Jennie says while taking her seat. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"What do you mean, she'll love it." Lisa says.

"What if she thinks you're trying to be her hero again?" Jennie says.

"I'm not trying to her hero trust me. I'm just being a supportive girlfriend."

"One hell of a way to show her you love her." Jennie says.

"You're telling me you wouldn't do the same for Jisoo?"

"Of course I would."

"Then stop being a hypocrite." Lisa says. "Also I booked a room with only one bed for you guys. That's cool right? You guys aren't uncomfortable with that or anything."

"Of course not. Just because we haven't had sex doesn't mean we can't sleep in the same bed."

"Are you gonna tell me why?"

"No."

"Oh come on Jennie. I've never seen you wait out this long before. Usually you take a girl home on the same week you meet her and then she becomes a notch on your bedpost." Lisa says.

Jennie's jaw drops. "Did you just call me a hoe?"

"I wouldn't say Hoe. More like Playgirl." Lisa says earning her a slap.

"I am not!" Jennie denies making Lisa laugh.

"Okay okay, but seriously though. I've never seen you like this."

"That's cause I've never been like this." Jennie says. "It seems that everything I do with Jisoo is different. It's not just sex anymore, I don't want it to be just sex with her. I want make it special for her." Jennie says.

Lisa smiles at her making Jennie scowl.

"Stop smiling at me. It's freaking me out."

"When did you get so soft?" Lisa teases while putting an arm on her shoulders.

"Ew no come on don't be like that." Jennie says while shrugging her arms off.

"I bet she even has a cute nick name she calls you buy, and you still think you're bad ass." Lisa smirks.

"Will you stop."

"What is it Jennie, tell me. Is it Nini? Like how your mom used to call you?"

"Shut up."

"You know what I think?"

"What?"

"I think tomorrow night is the perfect time." Lisa says. "Think about it. You can set up a nice romantic thing in your room, take a bath do whatever for some nice foreplay. And then show her what it's like to be with The Jennie Kim."

"How often do you think about this stuff?"

"More often than I should." Lisa says making her laugh.

•••

Chaeyoung stood at a bridge over looking a large canal as she collected her thoughts.

Taking a deep breath of the fresh oceanic air. She had been thinking about her audition and what it meant if she made it in. 

This was her one shot to do something amazing and make something of herself. Not just for her, but for her mom and Lisa too.

As for her audition she had no idea what song she wanted to sing.

There were so many options but she couldn't quite find the perfect one.

•••

"You're tired aren't you." Jennie says looking down at Jisoo.

Jisoo closed her eyes and nodded against her shoulder. "A little."

Jennie closed the window so that there would be less light and opened her arm up for Jisoo. They still had a few more hours of their flight left.

"Try and get some rest. I'll wake you before we land." Jennie says.

"Mm'kay." Jisoo mumbles.

•••
The Next Day;

Chaeyoung sighed as she tried to call Lisa for the third time. She laid in her hotel bed, waiting for an answer after Lisa had texted her that she had a big surprise.

Something big and extravagant is what worried her, because that meant that Lisa was spending money she didn't have to be spending.

On her fourth try Lisa had finally picked up the phone.

"Lisa? Where have you been? I've called you three times already."

"I know I know, I'm sorry. My phone was off." Lisa says.

"I can't really hear you, why is it so loud?" Chaeyoung's brows furrow.

"It's Nothing." Lisa says.

The truth was Lisa was outside the airport helping the driver load their luggage into the car as she held the phone to her ear.

She catches her breath as she loads the final bag.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Chaeyoung asks.

"yeah I'm fine. Just dandy." Lisa pants.

"Why are you so out of breath?"

"Oh I was just Uh chasing Jennie, she Uh...stole my tampon."

"Um okay...I guess." Chaeyoung says.

Idiot idiot idiot. Why couldn't you just say pen or something! Lisa scolds herself.

"Anyways I was calling to tell you that I'm going to get breakfast and then go to the school for my audition." Chaeyoung says.

"Okay, that's great babe. You'll do amazing I know it and you know it. Make sure you eat carefully, I don't want you to get sick again."

"I will." Chaeyoung smiles. "Bye."

"See you soon." Lisa says before hanging up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
198K 7.3K 26
In which Jisoo is rejected by Jennie when she confessed to her, but she's damn persuasive. Started : May 22, 2018 Ended : August 27, 2018 Edited: Jun...
404K 13.8K 28
in which a girl falls in love with an angel she doesn't deserve. chaelisa au. minor jensoo. started: june 28, 2018 ended: january...
85.2K 3.6K 42
in which lisa wasn't even interested and jennie was just too persistent. a very light au and very short chapters.