Beyond Words

By Misha2719

"Mr Aaliyan Usman, do you agree Kiran Hammad as your wife" The qari asked. "Yes!" I replied closing my eye'... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEWS!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22
Announcement
NOTE!
Heyy
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 27

4.2K 218 37
By Misha2719

Aaliyan's POV

Ahh....it's only been one hour and i miss my angel.

what have you done to me Kiran...

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard a knock on my office door.

"Come in" I said.

"Good Morning sir, there is someone Mr Farhan waiting outside." My secretary informed.

A smile crept on my face.

My Best Friend has finally arrived from New York.

I asked her to let him in and stood up to engulf my buddy in a hug.

"Oh Young man? How you're doing?" He asked.

"Spectacular" I replied.

smile not leaving my lips.

"Somebody is love!!!" He sang while i laughed.

Indeed i was.

"We always knew you'll someone worth it of it all." He said.

"I know...she has changed me completely. Like look at me....I have changed my behavior above all...i can simply die for her."

My office filed with laughter.

"Why don't you guys go and enjoy on vacations? It'll be great and you being an a**, have you confessed your love?" 

"Haha. Actually no...I haven't...but i'm planning to do so...but i want it to be special for her and me because the only sole reason is her smile. That's the only thing i want in this world." I said while smiling when my vision showed me Kiran laughing wholeheartedly.

"Well...i suggest go on a dinner and confess man! You'll die single or else." 

WHAT!

did he just??

A**....i laughed thinking about his words....

SINGLE? LIKE WHAT ON EARTH THIS STUPID IS THINKING.

"You know what? just get lost." I said with a smirk.

"Oh...i was planning to do so...haha but think about my suggestion" He said and winked while i stood up to meet him.

"Visit soon kayy...don't get lost for long." I said while laughing and hugged him.

Thinking about his words....I started laughing.

SINGLE.

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT BEFORE EVER.

I wonder what she's doing right now.

Me: What are you doing?

I waited for her reply which obviously came after couple of minutes.

K: Well busy with my love ;)

Oh so my girl is playing with me?

I don't know why i felt a pang of jealousy.

I dialed her number which she received after couple of seconds.

"Eager enough to know with whom i'm busy?" She said to which i laughed.

"I know you're mine ONLY!" I stressed on the word only.

Well baby if you play with me...i'll be playing with you as well.

Tit for tat you know ;)

"Umm..." she was left speechless...well i love that i have an effect on her.

My baby must be beet red by now.

I laughed thinking about it.

"Well...baby i want to go on a date with you." 

"Date?" Her voice held confusion.

"What's wrong in it?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well...we are husband and wife...um..that means...we are....like you know what i mean?" She stuttered.

Ahh i wish she was in front of me right now....I might have engulfed her in a tight hug....

"If you say...then don't you think we should ACT as one too?" I said each word clearly letting her know what i exactly meant.

"Huh? i umm..." 

"You don't really know how much i want you to be in front of me....I swear i would've kissed you!"

"Aaliyan!" Ahhh her soothing voice.

"Baby...i want us to have a fresh start and i want you to be my date tonight..." I said with a genuine smile.

I might sound like a weirdo but i just want to experience everything.

"Um...what do i say?" My sweet innocent angel asked.

"Haha...Kiran say yess baby..." I insisted not that she'll disagree or something but i want my angel to be comfortable with me.

I want us to be together and be best friends first before anything else happens between us.

NOT THAT I COULD WAIT ;)

Kiran's POV

We hanged up the call after couple of minutes...finally his teasing session finished.

This side of his always bought a smile on my face.

His teasing....

Ahh...

I quickly decided what to wear....

I still couldn't understand the date scene.

Well he's being kinda cute.

I blushed thinking about him.

Now what do i wear?

I wanted to look perfect for tonight.

I fished through my closet...

i was still confused what to wear...

I after deciding my clothes took out a denim blue jeans with a blue stripes shirt and a khaki coat.

i Always loved his shirt.

After a couple of minutes i stood in front of the mirror wearing my white shalwar kameez with a red chiffon dupatta.

Putting on my earrings, i felt someone behind me.

I turned around and was engulfed in strong muscular arms of Aaliyan.

"Well...i deserve a thank you gift from you don't you think?" He said and winked while i blushed and put my head on his chest.

"Ahh my baby is blushing huh?" He said.

"Aaliyan...pleasee" I said hitting him on his arm.

I am blood red by now.

"I...um...took your clothes out as well....u can get ready...."

"Yeah...we must be going...well i have a surprise for you once i get ready...Give me 10 minutes dear." He said and kissed me on my cheek.

I smiled looking at my devil.

I was busy in picking my stuff when i saw Aaliyan coming out of the washroom with his towel hanging dangerously low and water droplets dripping on his chest.

I didn't realize i was looking at me.

"Like what you see?" Aaliyan asked with a smirk. 

I looked away with blush on my cheeks.

"Well...you have the right don't you?" He asked and winked at me.

I saw him taking steps towards me but before he could hold me, I ran out of the room.

I laughed so hard when i saw a sheepish look on his face.

Third Person's POV

Kiran entered the room after 10 minutes and was left speechless after looking at her handsome and hot husband.

No doubt butterflies were flying in Kiran's stomach.

"Hey beautiful...I have a present for you, come here." 

Aaliyan said and took Kiran's hand in his.

Kiran looked surprisingly at him when Aaliyan took out Tiffany's present box and opened it.

In there was a beautiful and breathtaking diamond heart necklace.

Kiran looked in awe at Aaliyan.

"I choose it for you....Do you like it?" Aaliyan grinned still not sure whether she liked it or not.

"Like? I loved it!" Kiran said and hugged Aaliyan and gave him a kiss on his cheek to which Aaliyan was shocked about.

Kiran shocked on her act, blushed and put her head on Aaliyan's chest.

One thing Aaliyan loved about Kiran the most was that didn't run from him when she's embarrassed. Rather then that...she would put her head on his chest.

Both of them smiled.

A\N

UPDATEEE!!! YAYYY....

thou a bit late but still...actually i wanted to bring out something worth it to read and romantic as well...

Well beautiful romantic chaps are on its way and few more chaps to go as well :)

Well if u like this chap...do give a thumbs up and comment as well....
Till the next update...
Stay happy and take care of yourselves😊

Do follow me on Instagram @_wattys_2018

Tysm guys...
Allah Hafiz
~Misha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 27K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...
955K 57.6K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
468 30 9
"Do you want to go back to him? Are you still in love with him?" He asked, staring at her in trepidation. The fear of losing her was visible in his...
580K 16.7K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...