baby chan┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻one big happy family╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ twenty two ⌟

35.7K 2.5K 5K
By chogiwanese

long chapter ahead
i guess?

everyone went to the beach, bringing chan. everyone, except mark. he slept the whole day in his shared room. he didn't even bother going out of the room to eat lunch.

evening came and it was the moment mark woke up. he went out of the room finding his friends at the backyard forming a circle.

oh look who's finally awake!❞ chenle laughed and made everyone turn to mark who had messy hair and brows raised.

donghyuck's eyes were stuck at mark. he really wants to touch the older's hair and mess it even more but he stopped himself from doing it.

mark sat next to renjun and all of them adjusted to make a perfect circle.

what are you guys doing?❞ mark took time to give everyone a look and took him around 10 seconds to look at donghyuck. ❝where's chan?

donghyuck put him to sleep. he's at my room.❞ chenle said ❝that means i'll be sleeping with jisung tonight.

mark rolled his eyes ❝i didn't ask.❞ he could vomit anytime now as he remembered jisung and chenle making out when he got out of the room.

so how about we start the game now that mark is here?❞ jaemin took out a bottle

what game?❞ mark was confused

renjun giggled ❝truth or dare.

mark regretted waking up. he could've just continue to sleep or stay in his room.

jeno showed two bottles of alcohol and gave one to mark for their side. ❝the older guys will take one sip if they don't want to do the dare or tell the truth. meanwhile, chenle and jisung will receive a flick on the forehead.❞ jeno explained

their arrangement was mark, renjun, lucas, donghyuck, jaemin, jeno, chenle, and jisung on mark's left.

wow, that's unfair.❞ jisung pouted

lucas laughed at the younger's expression ❝you guys are still underage.

bUT JENO, JAEMIN, RENJUN, AND HYUCK ARE STILL 18!❞ chenle shouted

everyone shrugged and ignored what chenle said.

let's start!❞ jaemin placed the bottle on the middle and started spinning it.

all their focus was on the bottle spinning at the middle. after a few seconds, it finally stopped on its first victim.

renjun!❞ donghyuck clapped his hands

jaemin raised his hands ❝since i was the one who spinned the bottle.❞ jaemin smirked at renjun ❝between me and jeno, i want you to kiss the person you love the most. not love, bestfriend love but love, love.

i didn't choose dare!❞ renjun puffed his cheeks

jaemin cooed at how cute he is ❝ok then, truth, between me and jeno, who do you love?

either way, renjun needs to choose. renjun gulped. ❝fine, dare. do i have to choose one?

jaemin shrugged ❝do you want to choose one?

renjun glanced at jeno who is beside jaemin and sighed. he would rather drink the alcohol than choose one, but then he remembered that he gets easily drunk

everyone watched renjun standing up from his place and went infront of jeno and kissed him on the cheeks.

jaemin gave a sad smile. ❝ok moving on.

renjun crouched in front of jaemin ❝i'm not yet done.❞, and kissed him on the cheeks.

asfjkqwpvbty❞ lucas, beside donghyuck, was squishing the younger's hands to contain his feels.

donghyuck laughed at the older, not noticing someone's stare.

renjun went to the middle and spinned the bottle. he went back to seat next to mark after.

the next victim was revealed and all of them turned to where the bottle was pointing.

all of them had their brows furrowed, except for chenle.

hyung?❞ chenle stood up and ran towards the guy standing at the sliding door, connecting the kitchen and backyard.

the guy pushed chenle's head away from his face. jisung licked his lips in annoyance at what he saw.

what are you doing here?

the guy, chenle hugged, looked at his friends and then back to the small guy ❝your mom asked me to check on you guys.

chenle dragged the guy in front of his friends and introduced him. ❝this is jungwoo hyung, he manages the area.

hi, i'm kim jungwoo.❞ jungwoo gave them a smile that would make them uwu, especially lucas. ❝chenle's family practically owns half of the beach and asked me to manage it since they're too busy and chenle's too young to do it.

chenle nodded and pushed jungwoo to sit down next to him and jeno. he didn't even ask the older if he wants to join or not. but since jungwoo already sat down, why not join them?

jisung raised his brow at chenle which made jungwoo giggle. ❝don't worry, i'm only yours.❞ chenle pecked jisung's lips.

ok.. since the bottle stopped at your direction a while ago.. jungwoo hyung..❞ renjun hesitated to call him hyung.

jungwoo laughed. ❝i'm 20. what game are we playing?

truth or dare.❞ mark spoke

ok. i choose truth.❞ jungwoo smiled

and again, lucas squished donghyuck's hands. ❝yukhei my hands❞ donghyuck rolled his eyes

mark clicked his tongue and drank a bit of alcohol without anyone noticing.

who is the most attractive among us?❞ renjun questioned

chenle patted jungwoo's knee, giving him a cute smile. jungwoo ignored the younger and stared at the guy who was squishing the other's hand.

what's your name?❞ jungwoo questioned

w-who?

donghyuck nudged his friend. ❝you, you idiot.

lucas laughed awkwardly ❝m-me? hi.. i'm lucas..

jungwoo nodded ❝lucas is attractive.

mark saw how donghyuck teased lucas. he took a sip again and avoided them. well, at least he tried to.

should i spin?❞ jungwoo questioned. everyone went uwu on his soft voice. it took them 2 minutes to calm down and nodded to his question.

jungwoo spinned the bottle and stopped at donghyuck's direction.

shit.❞ donghyuck mumbled

even though jungwoo just arrived, he could notice something between mark and donghyuck. he noticed mark drinking alcohol whenever donghyuck does something to lucas.

i choose dare.❞ donghyuck widened his eyes. ❝wait is truth safer?

everyone went wild and stopped donghyuck from changing to truth.

you already said dare.❞ jeno said

jisung nodded ❝you can't change anymore hyung.

donghyuck groaned at his mistake. ❝fine.

choosing dare couldn't be that bad. i mean, the one who will give the dare just arrived so what could go wrong?

i dare you to whisper something you've always wanted to say to that guy over there.❞ jungwoo pointed at mark who just hiccuped.

renjun saw the bottle of alcohol next to mark. he wondered why it was already half way through when none of them chose to drink yet. then he noticed mark's face getting red.

donghyuck sighed. he stood up from his seat and went in front of mark. mark tilted his head and stared at donghyuck.

what does he want to say?

donghyuck leaned towards mark's ears and he could hear everyone shouting from behind.

jaemin stopped himself from pushing donghyuck to make the both of them lie down on the ground with donghyuck on top of mark.

jeno held his boyfriend's hands to stop his boyfriend from doing something.

renjun wanted to tell donghyuck that mark may be drunk but nevermind.

h-hey..

mark had the urge to lick donghyuck's neck. it was already in front of him. and the way donghyuck's breath felt in his ears made him go crazy.

um...❞ donghyuck tried to find the right words to say ❝being chan's papa is nice.

mark giggled. ❝is that what you really want to say?

donghyuck nodded, he lied. he wanted to say something different but he thought it wasn't the right time. well, not when his friends are at the back, their eyes on them.

donghyuck stood up and went back to his seat which is next to lucas and jaemin. the both teased him and was forcing him to tell them what he whispered. donghyuck sighed and burried his head on his hands.

he really regretted not saying what he really wants to say.

can you spin the bottle for me?❞ donghyuck mumbled at lucas

lucas nodded and went to the middle to spin the bottle.

and they were all hoping that mark would be the next victim.

and he was.

mark frowned, ❝dare.❞ choosing truth wouldn't be much of a challenge so he chose dare.

since donghyuck can't face mark, and lucas knew that, lucas was the one who gave the dare ❝i want you to finish the whole bottle of alcohol.

renjun widened his eyes. he knew what mark is like when he is really really really drunk. ❝mark?

mark raised a brow ❝that's weak.❞ he drank the already half bottle of alcohol as if it was water.

it was mark's turn to spin the bottle and when he stood up, renjun was worried. mark was stumbling his way to the middle just to spin the bottle.

donghyuucckk~❞ mark giggled

donghyuck raised his head. the younger groaned, it was him again

dare.❞ donghyuck didn't care anymore. what could mark even do? he was drunk, he can't do anything. he isn't in his right mind so mark can't think properly for a dare.

i want you.❞ mark pointed donghyuck as he hiccuped ❝to cook me something~

everyone laughed.

right now?❞ donghyuck was tired

mark nodded.

well at least the dare was easy. donghyuck was right, mark can't think of a proper dare.

donghyuck stood up and went to the kitchen. he was looking for some ingredients. he just want make something easy and fast.

eggs.

donghyuck smiled and grab two eggs. he placed a clean pan on the stove and placed oil before turning on the stove. minutes later, he cracked one egg and waited for it to be ready.

while waiting, a pair of hands snaked around donghyuck's waist which startled the younger.

donghyuck~

donghyuck's heart skipped a beat when he knew who was back hugging him. ❝mark?

how did it feel.. when lucas.. back hugged you like this?❞ mark giggled

g-good i guess?❞ donghyuck was already used to lucas back hugging him. the older always back hugs him when they were still in hong kong.

which back hug do you like more? mine or lucas'?

donghyuck placed the already fried egg on the plate he prepared and was about to crack another one when mark stopped him. mark turned the stove off which confused donghyuck.

answer me..

donghyuck gulped ❝y-yours?

mark smiled at the younger's answer even though it more of a question.

donghyuck was expecting for mark to let go but no. instead, mark started licking donghyuck's neck and made the younger turn red.

m-mark??

hm..❞ mark hummed. he was busy doing something on donghyuck's neck

what.. a-are you d-doing?

mark kissed donghyuck's neck and went to his ears to whisper ❝didn't lucas also do this to you? why won't you let me do it too?

donghyuck remembered what lucas did awhile ago. he actually scolded the older after for doing it without his consent.

the younger let out an unfamiliar sound when he felt mark sucking his neck.

music to my ears.❞ mark smirked and had no plan to stop what he was doing

donghyuck then realized, mark is drunk.

the younger bit his lower lip to hold the sounds he is going to make. minutes later, mark wasn't sucking donghyuck's neck anymore which made donghyuck calm down and his arm's that is wrapped around donghyuck's waist loosened and made donghyuck breath properly.

mark?

no response.

wait..❞ donghyuck turned his head to the side and saw mark closing his eyes.

the sight made the younger smile.

goodnight.. i think (?)❞ donghyuck giggled and mark snored in response

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.9K 36
Harper King is the girl who has it all. More fame than you could ever imagine, looks beyond compare and the job of a lifetime. What more could you w...
BABYSITTER. By ً

Fanfiction

3.2K 193 9
when mark hires donghyuck as a babysitter.
124K 6.4K 39
markhyuck. ┅ the world decides your soulmate whether you like it or not. ❝yours is red too?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.07.21 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI...
36.3K 2.4K 22
WARNING ⚠ GS !!! -XI LUHAN (GS) -OH SEHUN -PARK CHANYEOL -BYUN BAEKHYUN (GS)