[A Love Story With AU Sanes]W...

By ShioriLumine2003

I was a new student in college but what i didn't know i had feelings for this person? Until i met my imagin... More

First Day of My school
The Bullying Starts
Imaginary Friend
My Love Stalker
Caught!!
The Night Attack
Lost By Love
Back At School
Need to Hide!!
Hopes and Dreams
Reapertale
A love Sacrifice
Comfort
Not By my side
HeavenTale
Ink's Secret
Tell her
Controlled
Mall Crash Party
Should We Alpologize?
Rewrite the Stars
Break Up Or Stay With Him
Underswap
Sleepover
Learning New Tricks
Halloween Decorating
Ink's Transformation
Love him back?
When Wedding Bells Ring
Reunited
Nightmare's Story
War
Wedding Planner
Planning
Wedding Day
Living Happly
Christmas Special
Late Valentine's Day Special

Save By Love

30 1 0
By ShioriLumine2003

Recap:
I met the two boys after school and they were talking about the boy from my class and Anthony C said "Say away from him" before I knew it he got mad and was about to grab my hand until someone swoop in?

I closed my eyes and peeked with one of them and saw something grey that looked like a vested and a grey backpack it was the boy from my class i started to blush Anthony C was shocked.

Anthony C:What are you doing Lire!

Anthony Lire: Making sure you don't hit this girl have your parents ever told to not hit a girl!

Anthony C: So what none of the girls are not cool!

Anthony Lire: What I want you to do is get out of my sight before I make you!

Anthony C : Whatever have her!

Anthony Lire: ...

My Pro

I was shocked what they were talking about and a bit scared cause i was saved by Lire. After Anthony C left with Cristina Lire turn to me and looked at me.

Anthony Lire:You ok

Me:Y-yes i fine now

Anthony Lire:Just stay from them and they won't give you any trouble.

Me: ok i will

Anthony Lire :Good and see ya around *winks

Me: heh ok

Anthony Lire :*leaves*

My Pro

After he left i couldn't feel my legs i thought i was going to faint and die of this of what happened.

?????: So you have feelings for this person huh?

Author Not:

Another cliffhanger and this person isn't real he is one of the Sanes from Undertale guess who it is in the comments below see ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 0 30
Giving your heart to someone who you think is the one needs trust....and thats were i fucked up. Why is everything in my lofe so fucked? I just want...
15K 468 43
I've been in the same class with him since kinder-garden, yet we've never spoken.There's a perfectly logical reason for that:He was the bad boy and i...
1.2K 31 16
──── ❝Hey! Can you help me?❞ ─── ❝What?❞ [College AU] 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇// a guy meets an art major student and "decides" helps her out with her projec...
Signatory By OJ

Teen Fiction

130 13 17
Dear friend, Would you say that I was obsessed? Or that I was truly in love? Or infatuated? Because till the very moment that I write this, I'm only...