unOrdinary: The Loyal Kingsman

נכתב על ידי McSwaggerMcMuffin69

A new student enters Wellston High! Events will change, relationships will form, and secrets will uncover. (N... עוד

Prologue: New Student
Chapter 1: Present Day
Chapter 2: Turf Wars
Chapter 3: Turf Wars (Part 2)
Chapter 4: Just Like Oranges
Chapter 5: An Unordinary Book
Chapter 6: Lighting PinkQueen
Chapter 7: Finding Evidence
Chapter 8: Arlo's New Plan
Chapter 9: New Discoveries
Chapter 10: To Chase a Con-Artist
Chapter 11: Seeking Truth
Chapter 12: To Chase a King
Chapter 13: Reveal! The Two Kings!
Chapter 14: Pasts Revealed
Chapter 15: Rumors
Chapter 16: Lightning PinkQueen Part 2!
Chapter 17: Poker Night
Chapter 18: As Beautiful as the Outdoors
THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 19: Activity Rising
NEW FANFICTION!!!
Chapter 20: Take A Break
Chapter 22: Tension
Chapter 23: Past
This Story Ain't Over Yet...
Chapter 24: Metal Vs. Aura
Announcements!
One Last Announcement on this Project

Chapter 21: To Protect Your Close Friend

1.6K 30 23
נכתב על ידי McSwaggerMcMuffin69

(Wellston High)

Elaine walked across the hallway, still remembering the incident from the park. She hold her books close, 'I hope Aoi's okay.'. She look up and see Arlo about to pass by.

"Arlo!" She called out to him.

Arlo looked up, before simply looking away.

"... Arlo!" The healer puff her cheeks and stomped her way to the King.

He turned to perform a glare at her. One of his terrifying looks to keep students in line.

"Eep!" Elaine faltered a bit, but stood her ground, "It's... Because of the incident right?" She tried to pry into his past, "Arlo. Please. I want you to tell me." Elaine looked around to see if anyone is nearby.

"It's nothing." Arlo assured her.

"What do you mean? Did a rival school manage to 1-up you?"

"No, it's not that-"

"Then. What. Happen."

'She's more demanding than usual.' Arlo narrowed his eyes, 'Unless...'

"You've been getting some tips from Aoi." He quickly changed the subject.

"U-Uh. What?!" Elaine was taken back.

"Aoi and John. They can be a handful sometimes despite them being cripples." Arlo inch closer to her, "I feel like you and Aoi are getting a bit closer..."

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about!" Elaine blush and backed away from him.

"You shouldn't go against your King's orders." He warned.

"Well you shouldn't pry into people's lives." Elaine made a 'Hmph!' sound and turned away.

'Definitely Aoi-like.' Arlo smirk silently, 'Didn't know you have it in you... Kingsman.'

"You didn't say anything though... Did you?" He glared again, "About the incident."

"W-What?! No! Why would I say that?" Elaine look back, "I just wanna know... Who did this to you."

"It's nothing." Arlo repeated.

"If it's nothing, then it shouldn't happen. Arlo." Elaine gave him a firm look, "Whoever did this, might be dangerous. As a healer, it's my job to look out for you."

'She's right about being dangerous... Aoi... I can never understand you.' Arlo just looked away.

Suddenly, something catch his ear and look at the direction to see nothing but some scuffled noises.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aoi's POV)

(The Suburbs)

I smirk as I knew my Overwatch has passed and I stretched my body to the midday sky, "Man. Life is good." I turn to see Sera coming out of John's house, "Sup Ace."

"Is that my nickname?" Sera gave me a small smirk.

"It sounds like one, besides. It suits you." I walk down from the porch, "Where you heading?"

"Just going for a walk. You?"

"Probably do the same. I'll hang out with you." I smile.

Sera smile, "Thanks Aoi. I appreciate that."

I walked beside her, "So. Where's John?"

"Just doing some errands." She shrugged, "Nothing much."

"Oh. You could've just hang out with him."

"I was busy." Sera sighed.

"I mean... You guys are a bit more closer." I smirk.

"... What do you mean." Sera turn to me with a glare.

I stood my ground, "Oh nothingggg~" I tease. I opened the door for her to 'Woaba Boba'

"John and I are just merely friends." She stood in front of me of the line.

"C'mon. You don't even have the slightest of feelings?" I tilt my head.

"No." Sera looked away quickly.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Well. I could help this one chick get a date with John."

Sera turned her body to me, "What?!"

I laugh, "Ah. So you do like him."

Silence overwhelm Sera. The Ace quickly turn around and head to the cashier who was patiently waiting for her.

I stood there and wait, smiling at her. 'Sera is a cute gal.' I chuckled to myself, 'but I ain't gonna do that to my friend John.'

Sera turn to me as she got the order and quickly walk herself out.

"Gah! S-Sera!" I went to the cashier, "Taro flavor. Make it fast." I placed down a five dollar. "Keep the change."

The cashier nodded and went to her employees quickly.

I turned around to see a blonde woman standing up and following Sera.

'Suspicious...' I turned around again and tap my finger on the counter a bit impatient.

"Here's your order sir." The female cashier handed me the boba.

"Thanks." I wink at her, "Mind if I pay you with my phone number as well?"

She blushes quickly and looks away, "Sorry. I'm already taken."

"Oh." I laugh, "Worth a shot. Have a nice day."

"You too." She smiled back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly stalk the two, making sure I don't get enough attention.

The blonde quickly walk quickly to Sera, "Excuse me, young lady!"

I stopped and turn my body around to hide my face. Pulling up my hood as I turn.

"Yes." Taking no notice of me.

"Sorry to bother you. It seems I left my phone at home. Would you mind telling me the time?"

"Oh yeah. Sure."

'Oh. Nothing to suspicious.' I sigh, 'I guess there's nothing to be worried about.'

"I've got this important presentation today! It's unlike me to be so careless!" The blond smile at her, "Ah, maybe I'm too nervous. That's why I forgot!"

Seconds later, I heard a phone drop to the concrete floor and I turn slightly and see Sera, eyes widen, her phone on the ground.

'... Okay. Something to be worried about now.' My eyes glow slightly as I inspect her Aura. '... That's not good. Her Aura has basically became weaker.'

Realization struck me immediately, 'Oh god. Don't tell me it's EM-'

"It's two-thirty by the way." I turn around and hide my face.

"Phew! Thank goodness! I still have some time!" She turn around, her body is shaking, "Thank you so much! You've been a huge help!"

I quickly walk back around a corner and waited for the blonde woman to pass.

"Subject has taken the bait." I heard her say, "Proceed with the operation."

That confirms my suspicion. As she pass by the corner, I tap her shoulder.

"Hm?" She turn to look at me.

Quickly I grasp my hand around her neck and pin her to the wall.

"Gah!" The breath was almost knocked out of her.

"I'm only going to say this once." My eyes glow as multiple blue, aura swords hover behind my back. The tips pointing straight at her, "So choose your words wisely. What, operation."

She looked at me in fear, "L-Like, I'm gonna tell you-" A sword plunge right beside her head and through the brick wall.

"I'm running out of patience. Tell me."

"Okay! Okay!" She glared at me, "In a few seconds, some of us will kidnapped your friend."

"For what? For what reason-" A van zoom passed me. Like ten miles per hour above the speed limit.

"Clock is ticking." She smirk.

I had enough of her. I dispel the aura blades and punch her straight in the nose. Breaking it and knocking her out. I turn the corner and sprinted towards the scene.

The van already crashed and I see Sera looking at three figures. One of them was pulling her a bit rough. I also see a yellow portal coming out behind her and a man slowly rise from the ground. I see him holding up a blue syringe.

"SERA! BEHIND YOU!" I cried out in panic.

Sera quickly look and saw the man going for her neck. Her eyes glow and she immediately dispatch the four with ease.

I ran up to her, "You good?"

"Yeah. Thanks." She smile at me.

"Plan failed... Head to Plan B." I turn to see the same man on the ground with the broken syringe in his hand. Blue substance leaking out of it.

I march towards the person with a glare in my eyes.

"Aoi!" Sera called out. Too late. I felt a sharp pain on my right side.

"Gah!" I cried out and look at my attacker. Her hands was still on the knife. I quickly grabbed it, trapping her and palm strike with my left hand.

She staggered backward. Managing to let go of it and glared. Her right hand moving to her right ear, "Is the Gray Rogue in position?"

I took extreme notice.

"Roger. Take the shot." She didn't face me but her face was directing to-

I gasp and turn my head, "SERA!"

She was focus on interrogating, she didn't see a flying needle coming to her neck.

"Agh!" I hear Sera cried out. I see the same blue substance enter her veins.

"Damn it!" I tried to run to her.

"No you don't!" The same woman put herself between me and Sera. She turn her head to the fallen man who was struggling to get up, "Get the Rogue here. I'll slow him down."

The man looked at her and nodded. His eyes glow and he made a yellow portal and walk through it.

I saw Sera pull out the syringe, wincing in the process. Her eyes began to dull.

"Sera! Pull it together-" My opponent charged at me with a switchblade, "Damn!"

I clutch my wound with my left hand and put myself in the defensive with my right hand. My left hand glow slightly as it began to repair the wound.

I redirect the blade away from me and kicked her in the gut. Putting myself distance between myself and her. However, that also means my attacker was a bit close to Sera.

The attacker smirk and face Sera and charge at her.

"Shit!" I look to my right and see the knife still lodge into my body, "Fuck it." I wince as I pulled the knife out and toss it to Sera, "Catch!"

Sera look up and activate her ability to rush pass her attacker and catch the knife. She then turn to her opponent and with a blink, she quickly slash across her chest.

"Guh!" She coughed out blood and fall over on the concrete floor.

I smirk at Sera's amazing skill and knelt down on the ground in pain.

Sera quickly rush to me and place her hands on mine, "You okay?"

"Yeah..." I cough out, "I've been through worst. You think you can heal it." I look at my stab wound. It was almost patched up, but it was still an annoyance.

"I..." She removes my hand and places hers on. I didn't feel any different, "I can't!"

"What do you mean?" I looked at her.

"I-I Don't understand! I just can't." She place her hand on the top of her head in pain, "Gah!" Her eyes start to close.

"Hey. Hey. Sera!" I shaked her a bit, "C'mon. Don't sleep. We still need to get out of here."

"More importantly. Pass us." I turn to see the guy with the teleport ability coming out with another person with a brown hood.

I glared at the two and stand up.

Sera slowly stood up.

"Sera, you don't have to fight this."

"I am." She glared softly at me.

I stared at her back before sighing in defeat, "Fine. Take care of the guy with the teleport ability. I'll take down the hooded person."

"... Deal." Sera glared at her opponent and activate her ability and dash to her.

The hooded figure pulled out something and I gasp.

The FN Five-Seven with built in silencer.

The only person I knew holds that weapon.

"Nick." I quickly turn to Sera, "SERA PULL BACK!"

To late. With precise aim, Nick manage to shot her in the sides.

"GAH!" Sera quickly fell down.

I glared at the man besides Nick.

"Steuern says hi." He taunted.

I immediately dash towards Nick who pointed his weapon at me. Quickly I ducked down and dash towards the wrist.

The shot fired as I grabbed the weapon and flipped it towards him and disarm him.

Nick immediately use his left hand and drew out his knife and slashed at my stomach.

I dodge it quickly and quickly holstered the pistol behind my back, making sure to turn on the safety and use my left hand to redirect another slash away from me and headbutt him.

Nick didn't like that of course. He toss the knife to his right and proceeds to slash at me faster.

I dodge most of his slashes, some cuts on my face and body. I see the other guy pulling Sera to the portal.

'Damn!' I close the distance between myself and nick and judo flip him and rip the knife out of his hand and threw it at the kidnappers chest.

"Gah!" The knife got lodge into his shoulder and he slumped down in pain. I ran up to Sera and picked her up. Clutching the bullet wound and drag her out of the scene.

Nick quickly got up and dash towards me. I pulled out the pistol and aim it at him.

"Nick." I warned. "I know you're still in there. Steuern may have you under his control, but I know you're still fighting. If you value your life. You take your buddy and go back to Steuern. If not, I will shoot you." I glared at him, "I taught you how to fight and I can sure as hell can take it away with this one bullet." I warned.

Nick staggered a bit, his hood was squirmish trying to regain control, but to no use. However, "I'll be back." He growled at me and walk towards his friend, "Let's get out of here."

I smiled a bit, 'You're still fighting Nick... I'm proud.'

"Aoi..." I hear Sera whimper, she clutch to me tighter.

"Oh shit." I picked her up bridal style, "We need to get you to the hospital-"

"No... We can't force to trust anyone... I'll be a target." She panted out, "This injection did more damage than I thought..." Her voices was starting to trail off.

"Alright..." I nodded, "Let's go." I wince as I picked her up.

"You're hurt." Sera looked at me worried.

"Tis but a flesh wound." I shrugged it off.

To be honest it hurts like a b*tch, but I need to keep moving. One: to protect Sera. Two: to protect myself from John before he kills me for leaving her.

"You'll be fine." I smirk as I carried her to John's house, "Because you're my close friends, and I will always protect my close friends."

'No matter how dark they get.' I looked behind me to see Nick and the other guy gone, 'Don't worry Nick. I'll pry you off Steuern's grasp.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Nick Gray

Ability: N/A

Level: 0

Power: 0

Speed: 0

Trick: 0

Recovery: 0

Defense: 0

Description: Although a Cripple at heart. Aoi taught this person to survive without an ability. Using the simple weapons of a knife and a pistol. This Agent is deadly to any High-Tiers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: This OC was inspired by two characters from the DC universe and the Metal Gear universe. Solid Snake and Batman. Batman, although powerless, still know how to kick ass and chew bubblegum. Solid Snake, manage to face GIANT MUTHAFKING ROBOTS. Also CQC... I'm a bit of a Martial Art fanatic. So yeah! As usual! SUPPORT URU-CHAN AND HER AMAZING WORK!)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

46.6K 554 33
this story will be about a ship john and Seraphina (I don't own the characters i got the characters from uru-chan go follow her on Webtoon and read U...
2.9K 161 54
Arlo, Cecile, John and Seraphina have graduated, leaving Blyke to the hierarchy. Blyke is King with his pal Isen being the Jack. John and Sera still...
99.4K 1.9K 18
The secret is out. John is now the feared king of Wellston. Abandoned by the only important person in his sad life, he is left to stand alone agains...
14.9K 335 17
(Y/N), after hours of studying, finally got into Wellston Private Highschool. He wasn't all that overjoyed, he knew this place would be the same as i...