baby chan┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻one big happy family╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ twenty one ⌟

33.1K 2.5K 3K
By chogiwanese

it was the 2nd day and mark woke up not seeing chan beside him. he sat up from his bed and rubbed his eyes, trying to adjust his vision. he checked the bed beside him and didn't see donghyuck.

he shrugged. maybe the both of them woke up early and are now outside either eating or playing.

he stretched his body, washed his face, and changed his shirt. he went out of the room and was greeted by jaemin bringing something. more like a box.

have you seen chan?❞ mark questioned

jaemin nodded with a smile ❝chan is with jisung, they are playing in his room.

mark thanked him before excusing himself. he laughed at the thought of a baby taking care of a baby. jisung is already 16 and mark still thinks he's a baby.

at least jisung is just taking care of a baby at the age of 16. what was mark doing when he was still 16? he had a child at the age of 16.

mark greeted jeno and renjun who is cuddling at the sofa, watching INSIDE OUT on the tv. mark didn't even question why jeno is acting like that towards renjun when he already has a boyfriend. he knew jaemin won't mind.

mark yawned and chenle took the chance to stuff his mouth with bread.

chenle laughed ❝morning hyung.

mark squinted his eyes at him, he didn't want to start a fight early in the morning so he just let chenle do what he wants to do.

he munched the bread and went to the kitchen to drink water. he didn't expect to see something he didn't want to see early in the morning.

he saw donghyuck cooking and lucas was back hugging him.

the two didn't notice mark going inside so he walked silently and opened the fridge to get a bottle of water.

yukhei your head is heavy.❞ donghyuck groaned

lucas laughed ❝but i love back hugs and you know that.

don't place your head on my shoulders.

lucas smirked and buried his face on donghyuck's neck. mark watched the two while drinking water, his brows furrowed. donghyuck giggled when he felt kisses on his neck.

mark then choked on his water.

the both stopped what they were doing and turned to look at mark who was still coughing.

mark are you ok?❞ donghyuck placed the spatula down and forced lucas to let go of him. he walked towards mark and patted his back.

i'm f-fine..❞ he lied. he wasn't. he didn't like what he saw, it somehow made his heart feel something.

are you sure?❞ donghyuck was going to touch mark's face but mark stepped back and avoided his stare.

i am. sorry for disturbing.❞ mark threw the water bottle at the trash can and left the kitchen.

lucas grinned after seeing mark's reaction.

jaemin placed the plates down on the table and stopped when he noticed mark coming out from the kitchen, looking down.

mark?

mark just gave jaemin a smiled. a forced one. ❝i'm not hungry, i'll just eat later.

jaemin didn't ask anything anymore and let mark go up to his room. after a few minutes donghyuck came out of the kitchen with lucas following, carrying the food. jaemin finally knew what was wrong with mark.

chenle can you call everyone?❞ jaemin told the younger who was sitting down.

the younger groaned and went to the living room. he noticed the two cuddling at the sofa and so smirked when an idea popped out.

the two, who are cuddling, didn't realize that chenle was slowly walking towards them.

chenle took a deep breath and, ❝AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH❞ screamed

renjun flinched and accidentally kissed jeno on the lips. chenle was surprised at first but then smiled.

he left the two at the sofa and went to the dining area with jaemin looking at him in confusion.

i told you to call them.

chenle nodded ❝i did.❞ and ate one strip of bacon.

jaemin sighed and went to the living room only to see jeno smiling and renjun trying to explain something. he smiled at the sight.

sorry! i didn't mean it! it was chenle's fault. he screamed and i was surprise and kissed you—

jaemin raised a brow ❝you guys kissed?

renjun stood up from the sofa and took a 90 degree bow in front of jaemin. ❝i'm very sorry.

jeno giggled and walked towards jaemin and peck his boyfriend's lips. ❝please tell him it's ok.❞ and sat down next to chenle at the dining area

jaemin laughed at renjun. ❝stop chanting sorry.

renjun bit his lips and stared at jaemin with glossy eyes. ❝i kissed your boyfriend.

jaemin's smile disappeared when he saw his bestfriend about to cry. ❝it's ok.

no it's not—

renjun was expecting for jaemin to get mad and hit him but instead, he kissed him on the cheeks. ❝it's ok, renjun. i don't mind.

the younger dragged renjun when he notice him not moving.

jeno smiled when he saw the two and patted the seats beside him, making chenle transfer to another.

as the six sat down, one realized they weren't complete.

where's mark?❞ donghyuck questioned

jaemin shrugged ❝he said he isn't hungry.

and jisung?❞ renjun was the next to question

jaemin glared at chenle ❝didn't i tell you to call everyone?

chenle swallowed the food he's eating and smiled ❝hyung—

call him chenle.

chenle groaned for the second time today and started walking towards jisung's room.

he stood there for seconds already. and seconds turned to minutes. he wants to knock the door but his body won't move.

what if he's not hungry like mark hyung?❞ chenle titled his head

the door opened, showing jisung carrying chan.

uncle lele!❞ chan patted chenle's head. ❝baby chan wants to go down!

jisung placed chan down and checked if the baby went down from the stairs safely.

a-are you.. h-hungry..?❞ chenle turned the other way to hide the blush on his cheeks.

jisung couldn't take it anymore and back hugged the short guy. he placed his head on chenle's shoulders with a smile.

j-jisung?

hyung look at me.❞ jisung tilted his head to get a better view on chenle's face.

chenle slowly turned his head to the side and was greeted by a kiss.

can i be your boyfriend again?❞ jisung said, their face were still close

chenle grinned and kissed jisung again ❝weren't you mine already?

mark was thirsty again and went out of the room to get water but was greeted by the two youngest, making out.

oh god, go to your room. chan might see you.❞ mark rolled his eyes at the two

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
46.9K 2.9K 32
бүрэн зассан бардам зангаасаа болж чөтгөрийн боол болсон миний гунигт түүх
263K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.4M 42.7K 49
"Please don't leave." he pleaded. His once arrogant, obnoxious, confident gaze looked so vulnerable, helpless and most of all like the young little b...