The Elusive Katherine Pierce

By kaits215

Since the day I met Katherine Pierce, I knew I was facing trouble, but yet, I had the urge to follow her. ~ T... More

I'm Juliana
Call me Katherine
Welcome to Mystic Falls
Mosquitoes, it comes from mosquitoes
Bush Hill
Annabelle
I had to try
A pretty boy is no longer pretty
Frederick
Red Wine for a Classy girl
Vervain
She won't be coming back
You Failed
What's your deal?
I need you to do me a favor
You're going back to school
Eat up
Daddy's Little Girl
Miss Mystic Falls
Where's Stefan?
It's time to leave
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Lawrence
Waking up to the Devil
"Hi, partner."
The Lemonade
Wolfboy
She's the Puppet Master
Before The Ball
Masquerade
Abigail
And the Oscar goes to...
I Fell in Love With a Monster
I know the truth
Peyton
The Ritual
A Room with Katherine
Ripper Stefan
The Search for the Best Friend
I'm Juliana's girlfriend
The Jog
I'm looking for a Warehouse
The Trap
Answers
It's For You
Bonnie's Offer
Graduation
Human Katherine
Protective Juliana
The Mysterious Woman
Remembrance Day
Monster's Ball
Handle with Care
Dr. Maxfield
The Cute One's Here

All Good Things Must Come to an End

1.6K 69 11
By kaits215

• Charlotte, North Carolina 1804 •

Over the past four years have been some of the best years of my life. Charlotte had become my home.

I was able to explore the area quickly especially due to Charlotte's climate of always being rainy made it easy for me to leave my home very often. I knew everyone and everyone knew me. My closest friend was an old lady down the street from my home. Her name was Mrs. Joelynn, and was one of the most sweetest old lady's I have ever met. She was everyone's grandmother in the town, that's how much she was loved by everyone.

Mrs. Joelynn also happened to take me under her wing. When I first got into town, she showed me around town and introduced me to everyone. She even went as far as schooling me in writing. Yes, I had received school in Pennsylvania by my mother, but due to her dislike of me, I received much less than my sister.

With Mrs. Joelynn's teachings, she made it possible for me to write letters to Pearl and Anna. I tried to write to them at lease once a week. Recently, I wrote to Pearl telling her how much I loved Charlotte and how I plan on staying here for a long time. When I received a letter back from her, she said she was happy for me, but told me to never get too comfy in a place because she never knew when Katherine would return. I just shrugged off her advice, believing she was a crazy old woman who didn't know how to detach herself from someone.

I was overall happy. I felt human again. Katherine was long gone and I found another group of people to follow. People I found who cared for me, even when I did the slightest mistake. They always helped and showed me different. Something Katherine wouldn't do.

I was finally living the perfect life.

~

With another week gone, I found myself heading over to Mrs. Joelynn's house. Prior to that, I just received another letter from Pearl, even though I never sent her another one back, telling me I needed to return back to Richmond, in order to prevent people from getting hurt. People who I grown to care about in this town. Once again, I shrugged it off.

Arriving at Mrs. Joelynn's house for our typical gathering was always something that brightened my day. No matter what. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Joelynn was quick to answer the door.

Upon opening the door, Mrs. Joelynn smiled, "Juliana, please enter." She told me, opening the door wide for me to enter.

I returned the smile, "Thank you Mrs. Joelynn."

Mrs. Joelynn closed the door and led the way into kitchen, "Follow me dear, I made cookies today and I want you to tell me what you think. The orphans are hosting a gathering and I plan on bring my world famous cookies."

I chuckled and followed her, "Mrs. Joelynn, any child who finds your cookies not divine, are not human. Nothing can replace the sweetness of your cookies."

Mrs. Joelynn let our her sweet sounding laugh, "Juliana, I swear, I can not believe you do not have a husband yet. Your beauty and kindness can bring men to their knees."

I reached out to grab and cookie and took a bite out of it. "Every man I have met, Mrs. Joelynn, have always seem to grow attach to me for my sister. My sister has had her ways with men, and the few that care for me only end up getting hurt. I will not let any other person get hurt because of me."

Mrs. Joelynn stared at me for a while, processing all of the information I just had said. But in the end she shrugged her shoulders, "Oh well, how was your day dear?"

•Mystic Falls, Present Day•

It was weird being back at Mrs. Flowers' home, even though I was only gone for a little while, it seemed different. Darker maybe. I don't know, but it was weird.

Katherine never let go of my hand until we had reached her room. Once there, Katherine let go of my hand before walking towards her makeup stand which had a mirror attached to it and began fixing her hair. While she fixed her hair, I sat down in the only open chair in her room.

I watched her as she fixed her hair, trying to make it perfect. "So, what's your plan?"

Katherine made her final touch to her hair before turning to me. "Well, now that I have everything besides the moonstone which I should be getting tonight. My next step in my plan is to get Klaus here and make a deal. I don't know how yet but I'll figure out a way." Katherine looked back into the mirror before applying lipstick. Midway, she stopped and turned towards me. "Oh before I forget, a friend of mine is staying with us."

I gave her confused look, "An actual friend or someone who has a debt to pay?"

Katherine smirked, "You know me so well." Suddenly Katherine's phone went off. She smiled, and picked up her phone and looked at the screen. "It's Mason, he was suppose to be here a while ago."

I rolled my eyes as she answered the phone, "Mason. You should have been here an hour ago." Suddenly her face dropped and I knew there was a kink in her plan. Her next line gave it away, "Damon."

My eyes widen, that meant only one thing. Damon knew that Mason was connected with Katherine, and now, Damon was poking a bear that he shouldn't be poking.

"For once, you've surprised me. I assume Mason is with you." Katherine continued, and I knew she was trying so hard to keep in all of her anger.

Knowing that nothing ever good happens when Katherine is angry, i decided to listen in the conversation. "He's right beside me. Although his heart's across the room." Damon replied and Katherine eyes widened. She wasn't expecting this, but this was Katherine. She had always had something up her sleeve and I knew it wasn't going to be pretty.

"You shouldn't have." Yeah, I had to agree with Katherine with this one. Damon was not going to like how this is going to end up.

"I've had a very busy day today. Killed a werewolf, found a moonstone.... Hey, did you know that he hid the moonstone in a bottom of a well full of vervain?" Katherine turned to me and glared. Oops, well, at lease I know Mason listened to me... Too bad he listened too late. "Guess he didn't trust you very much." Damon paused. "Although he did love you. Poor guy."

At this point, Katherine was basically pacing back and forth in her small room. Ready to burst, probably with anger. And guess who will be the first to experience that? This girl.

"Hey, where are you, cause, you know, I could bring him over. Last goodbyes and all that."

Suddenly, Katherine turned and started walking towards me. "You have no idea what you've just done." Gears were turning in her head and I did not like it one bit.

"Aww, did I put a kink in your master plan? I'm so sorry."

Katherine chuckled, and turned back around and walked towards her makeup stand.  "Do you honestly believe I don't have a plan 'B'? And if that fails, a plan 'C', then a plan 'D' and— you know how the alphabet works, don't you?"

Damon was silence, during all of this. And to top it off, Katherine finished with this, "Send my love to Stefan." Before ending the call.

May god have mercy on my soul.

Katherine had reached her makeup stand once again and put down her phone, before turning to me. She stared for a long time, before speaking.

She crossed her arms. "Looks like you have a lot of ass kissing to do." However, she sighed and grabbed her phone again. "But lucky for you, I actually do have a plan 'B'."

I gulped, "What is it?"

Katherine started typing on her phone, "What is the one thing I'm best at doing? When it comes to getting what I want?"

"Hurting the people closest to them."

Katherine smiled, "Looks like Poor Elena needs a lesson in that. How about I give Aunt Jenna a call?"

Before I could get a word out, the phone was already ringing.

I felt sick to my stomach and I couldn't even hear what Katherine was talking to Jenna about. Katherine was taking this too far for her freedom, and I didn't even know where I stood in her plans. If I even existed anywhere in here. Was I even suppose to be here? Was me getting out of the tomb never suppose to happen?

I snapped out of it when I heard Jenna reply, "Of course, I understand. Elena, it's for you."

"Hello?" Elena asked into the phone.

"Hello, Elena." Katherine replied and I just knew that Elena's world just froze.

"Katherine."

"Did you enjoy your little rendezvous with Stefan this morning?" Katherine asked. "I will always know, Elena. I will always be one step ahead of you. When are you going to figure that out?" Katherine's eyes flicked over to me. "Then again, it took Juliana years to learn that."

I shifted in my seat. "Do you know how easy it was to get inside of your house? To replace Aunt Jenna's vervain perfume, to convince her to stop drinking her special tea."

"No." Elena simply replied.

"Jenna's been my little spy for days now. But unlike you, Jenna actually listens to me. So when I suggested that the world would be a much better place if she were to just—"

Suddenly, I heard Elena scream into the phone. "Jenna, no!"

"Well... You get the idea." Katherine finished.

I stood up from my seat, "What's next Katherine?"

She smirked, before grabbing her leather jacket.  "Follow me, we have to go pick up someone now... To replace my little wolf."

~

Katherine's Plan 'B' was worst than Plan 'A'. After we had left her house, we went to go get Matt from The Grill. I, of course, was very confused as to why Matt, a human who basically had nothing, but it wasn't until we got back to Mrs. Flowers' that I learned why.

Katherine was going to use Matt in order to trigger Tyler's curse. Best friend against best friend. As much as I didn't agree with it, I kept my mouth shut. It wasn't my place to ask, or to argue with, this was Katherine's plan.

After compelling Matt, I went up to her. "What do you want me to do?"

And all Katherine did was smirk.

• Charlotte, North Carolina 1804•

By the time I left Mrs. Joelynn's house, it was already dark outside. At first, I was going to go home, but I decided I haven't been to the waterfall in a long time and decided to go there. On my way to the waterfall, the town was very quiet, something unusual for our small town. However, I just pushed it aside, believing they were at City Hall and just had forgotten to tell me.

While walking through the woods, I felt sick to my stomach. Something didn't feel right, and it was a feeling I had never gotten while I was here. Only when I was with Katherine.

As I reached closer to the waterfall, the smell of blood hit my nose. Human blood to be exact. That's when I started getting nervous and I quicken my pace.

As the distance became shorter for me and the waterfall, devastation hit me. Bodies were along the forest floor. People who I grown close to murdered in cold blood. Not one living person in slight. The river's natural clear color was replaced with a blood red. Tears started to fill my eyes. Why would someone want murder these people?

I heard a faint whisper, "Juliana...". Quickly I recognized the voice as Mrs. Joelynn. I followed her voice and my eyes found her laying against a rock, blood coming out of her neck.

I raced to her side and took out my handkerchief and placed it against her neck. "Mrs. Joelynn, what happened?" I asked as tears filled my eyes. "I was just with you."

Mrs. Joelynn swallowed hard, trying to get the words out just as tears began to fall from my cheeks. "Katherine." Before she closed her eyes and died right before me.

My heart stop. My entire world stop. Pearl had warn me of this and I didn't listen. I didn't listen once again. Now, I was paying the price. Katherine was here to ruin my happiness. My perfect life, the only good left in my life.

"She was sweet, I must say." The devil spoke behind me. "They were all sweet, I can see why you enjoyed your time here."

I spun around and faced her as fast as lightning, "Why! Why!" I screamed and I marched towards her. "These were nice people who took care of me when you left! You had no right!"

Katherine smirked, "I had every right." She took a step towards me. "When I left, I believe I never said you could leave."

I looked at her confused, "What did it matter if I left? You were not here!" I yelled.

At this point Katherine was getting annoyed, as if what she had done was normal. "Juliana, I do want to repeat myself. Let us just go."

I stormed up to her, "No, I will not follow you and your sinner ways. They did not deserve to die, only you."

And with those last words, she snapped my neck

______________________

Things are able to get intense guys, so I recommend that you vote for this story for faster updates😉😉.

...also... if you get a little bored... you know... you can comment something... you know... just a suggestion XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 10.6K 50
Holden Salvatore was always distant from his two brothers Damon and Stefan. That happened after one girl named Katherine Pierce crossed their paths i...
13.2K 198 13
You are y/n Petrova, sister of Katerina Petrova. 1864 you meet Damon Salvatore and immediately feel drawn to him. Like love at first sight in a story...
1.1M 27.7K 46
❝We choose our own path. Our actions, and our values, they define who we are.❞ If looks could kill, Lyssa and her twin sister, Elena Gilbert, would h...
310K 6.8K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...