Zubeida in stilettos

By ShaairaShypopSathar

In the life of a dynamic young muslim woman who is trying to find a place in the world More

Prologue:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5: Introducing Husnaa
Chapter 6: The Big Date
Chapter 7: The Wedding
Chapter 8: Zuhayr
Chapter 9:
Special Post:
Chapter 10: Zainub the gossip monger
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12: Zuhayr snores
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14: Secret Crushes
Chapter 15: The conference
Dear Diary:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17: Our Shopping Trip
Chapter 18: Back home again
Chapter 19: Zeenat Birthday
Dear Diary:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21: Meeting the Folks
Chapter 22: Dinner
Special Post:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25: Ice Rink
Chapter 26: Shocker
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29.1:
Chapter 30.2:
Chapter 31: Making Pizza
Chapter 32.1: Day Before the Wedding
Chapter 32.2: Amaani Wedding
Chapter 33: Zeenat Dad
Chapter 34: His Proposal
Chapter 35: A win for Zubeida
Chapter 36: Their Date
Chapter 37: Butterflies
Chapter 38: Their Anniversary
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: The Truth
Chapter 41: Date Night For S and Z
Chapter 42: A Letter In A Bottle
Chapter 43: Their Cute Texts
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: Lunch Date with Mom in law
Chapter 46: Special Post
Zuhayr Diary: Special Post
Chapter 47: Moe Return
Chapter 48: Mystery Man
Chapter 49: Revelations
Chapter 50: Coffee Date
Chapter 51: Complications
Chapter 52: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54: Phase 1
Chapter 55: Zeenat and Shuaib
Chapter 56: Date Night/Phase 2
Chapter 57: Phase 2 The Pizza Night
Chapter 58: Shocker!!
Chapter 59: Guest Appearance
Chapter 60: Drama
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63: In The Know
Amina Diary:
Chapter 64: The Wedding of Zeenat and Shuaib!
Chapter 65: Yusrah and A Job Offer!
Chapter 66: Doting Daddy
Chapter 67: Meeting the Folks
Chapter 68: Zeenat meltdown
Chapter 69: New Business Venture
Zubeida Dream
Chapter 71: Zeenat
Chapter 72: Gassy Yusrah
Chapter 73: Special Request
Chapter 73: Bridal Shower
Chapter 74: Mendi Night
Chapter 75: Interview with our Favs
Chapter 76: The Wedding and The rest of their lives!
Review:
News Alert:

Chapter 61: Hospital

22 0 0
By ShaairaShypopSathar

Previously
Zeenat wants Shuaib to agree to a second marriage and he says no. Zubaida receives a call from Amina informing her that Zeenat fainted!

Chapter 61:

Zubaida P.O.V:

Before I could say anything the doctors chased us out of the room, I couldn't understand what was going on and where her ring was.

Me: what going on Shuaib?! Why doesn't Zee have her ring on?

Amina: I can explain-

Shuaib: its better if I explain( giving Amina a glare) well uhm we sort of broke up...

Me: what?! Why?!

Shuaib: she want me to accept Amina as my second wife! And I refused...

Me: she whaat?! Please tell me she didn't actually agree to that?!( I looked at Amina, who just looked down)Oh my god! How did this happen!

Shuaib: I didn't mean-

Me: Shuaib, I think its best if you left...

Shuaib: what?! No! Not until I know she alright!

Me: I will let you know, but please leave, if her family find you here , and after what happen...it won't be for the best, so please go!

Shuaib: I didn't do anything wrong! Sure ,I could've handle it better, but I love her okay...I need to be sure that she's fine, I don't care of the consequences!

Me: fine! But you not allowed near her until she says so!

Shuaib: fine..

We all sat in silence while waiting for the doctor to check up on her...

The doctor came out with nurse and both looked normal...so that good news right?

Me: doctor, is she okay?

Shuaib: what the prognosis ?

Doctor: She fine, she seems to be little over stress but a good night sleep would help and she should be fine, she can go home as soon as she wakes up.

Shuaib: she asleep?

Doctor: yes we have given her an sedative, you can go in one at a time, but I doubt she will hear you

Me: thanks doctor

I went in first and just sat next to her. This all happened and I didn't even know...Zee how could you not tell me!

I decided I should give others a chance, I could hear her family outside, seems like Amina phoned them.

Me: salaam

Zee mom: how is she?

Me: she's fine, just little stressed..she asleep but as soon as she wakes up, we can take her home.

After a few explanations of what happened, excluding the part with Shuaib and her break up, its their choice if they want them to know.

After getting Zee home after she woke up, I decided to stay and just keep her company, I knew she wouldn't want to be left alone.

Zeenat: I'm...I didn't know how to tell you...

Me: Zee we known each other for so long, you can tell me anything, I am always here for you!

Zeenat: its just that, if I told you about Amina, you would make me realize that I can't share Shuaib, and I was just trying to help and now it all over!

Me: Shuaib came by...he..he looks like a mess...

Zeenat: (teary) what did I just do! I just tried to do what I thought was the right thing...Amina is a really sweet girl...

Me: you just too good for your own good, and she's a nice girl, but you can't force Shuaib, he loves you and only you doll...

Zeenat: I know...and I love him with all my heart, I screwed up so badly Zubz...I don't think we will survive this..

Me: hey! No negative thoughts! Let's forget about Amina and Shuaib, let just focus on getting you un stressed! I don't need another faint spell, I nearly had a heart attack!

Zeenat: I know and I am sorry, I don't understand it myself...I guess when I realized it Shuaib...and me were over..it just got the better me!

Me: well since we found our problem, let's ban him for any further conversation during this sleepover and just have fun!

So for the rest of that night, we just chatted and caught up, with no boy drama! I missed this and I am glad I got my friend back...

Shuaib P.O.V:

I couldn't help it...it was eating me inside...

Although I knew she was fine, it was my fault she ended up there...

So I went to the one place I knew I would get the treatment I deserve!

Me: hey...

Zuhayr: hey bra! What you doing here and at this hour?...hey! What's wrong?

Me: Zee landed up in hospital and its all my fault! (Crying)

Zuhayr: hey! Calm down, you not making sense! Is she okay?

Me: (gulp) its my fault...I should have just agreed! But I love her and only her!

Zuhayr: hey! What happened! Tell me!

And then when I told him everything, the lunch, the confrontation, the hospital and my and Zubaida's fight! Everything!

I was such a mess! I missed her and I hurt her so bad...she will never forgive me!

That's when my best friend in the world did it!

He slapped me!

Zuhayr: bra! Wake up! Stop being a sissy! Man up and go and talk to her! I am sure you'll can work it out! No need to feel pity! Come on in, you can spend the night, but than you go get my bhabie(sister in law) for me!

As soon as I hit the pillow I was knocked out ,not before seeing my beautiful Zee!

I love you...

Authors note:

:$ hmm not my best lol...but drama none the less...

Let hope Zee and Shuaib work things out!

What about Amina? What's her point of view? Let me know.

Tweet @ShyPopz
Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Lot of love

Shaaira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 22.6K 48
(Highest #4 in spiritual on 20th April 2017) It's a romantic love story of a muslim girl, humaira who always dreamt of her gallant prince charm who w...
12.6K 1.7K 41
.
652K 16K 65
This story follows two 17 year olds competing for the love of one another despite religious barriers.
21 1 1
A coming of age journey of two lost souls who stumble across each other as they try to navigate through the hurdles of life.