Chapter 39:

Zubaida in stilettos

Previously
Plans moving forward for Shuaib and Zeenat. And Zuhayr is thinking of proposing.

Chapter 39:

Zuhayr P.O.V:

It has been two weeks since I last saw Zubaida, she's been busy with work and I didn't want to bother her, and after my conversation with Shuaib, I need time to think, I didn't want to rush her.

So I didn't it would be a good idea just to spend time to talk and share bits and pieces about each other. So I organized a picnic, and took her to a park not to far from her house. It is a beautiful sunny day.

Me: So how's things at work?

Zubaida: It's been great, with our win, we been getting a lot more attention. And with another big case coming up, it's been interesting(smiled)

Me: You really have a passion for law, they really lucky to have you.

Zubaida:(blushing) thanks and what are your passions?

Me: Well no one knows this but I love reading the Quran, It gives me calmness and serenity. It's just so beautiful.

Zubaida: aw that's lovely(smiling)

Me: So I was just wondering what's your take on..uhm...double wedding..like two friends get married on the same day?

Zubaida: Well to be honest It's a nice idea, but there's never blessing in that, I know of a close friend who got married with a cousin of hers and she ended up getting a divorce not long after. There's more blessings in a small gathering with one couple...

Me: make sense, you right(smiling)

Zubaida: so what's with that question?

Me: well I just thought about it.

Zubaida: okay

So after relaxing and watching the kids play, we left to go home. It was a relaxed day. Could've been better.

I decided to ring up Shuaib and see what he was doing.

RinG rinG!

Shuaib: hello

Me: hey man what you doing?

Shuaib: nothing much there's a soccer match tonight, want to come?

Me: Yeah see you than

Soccer, I haven't played that in a while.

RinG rinG!

Me: hello

Husnaa: Bha hurry home! Something is wrong with mom!

Zubaida P.O.V:

Today was amazing, the picnic idea was simply so sweet. Although his last question did get me off guard...

I decided to let it go, and concentrate on this court case that's coming up.

Than I went to see our witness names and on it is... Zuhayr's mom!

Zeenat P.O.V:

I decided to take the bull by its horns and actually find out what's been bugging me for weeks!

Me: Mom! Dad where are you guys?

Mom: in the lounge doll, what's wrong?

Me: well I was wondering if Shuaib's parents phoned?

Dad: yes they did, they coming next week saturday for a proper proposal.

Me: really?!(Excited!)

Mom:(laughing) yes doll now go and sleep, we got to go shopping for the kunchas and an outfit, why don't you ask Zubaida to come along as well

Me: will do, slmz love yous

Mom: wslmz sweetdreams

Dad: slmz

a week from now we going to be official! I can't believe it! Can't wait.

Author note:
Apologize for not such an exciting post, promise to post a better one soon!

Let me know what you guys think?

Love to hear for you

Tweet @ShyPopz
Instagram: zubaidainstilettos

Lot of love
Zubaida in stilettos