♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki

5K 213 286
By Puripuriko

Because he was paralyzed, Iida was unable to be of help. However, that did not mean Yuuki needed his help in the first place. Yuuki dodged the cobra's every swift whip of the tail with ease, each time she dodged she will dig her sharp claws into the scales and rip the skin apart little by little. Sure, she gets hit and bumps herself against the tail whenever she tried to aim for the face, but she will just try again and again. 

Moving on all fours, she was getting faster and faster than her enemy. So fast that she could slash out an eye!

"Gah...!" 

Relentless and undeterred by blood, Yuuki grinned and she decided to go for the other eye. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall!" She purposely stayed in the blindspot and planned to leap for the other working eye from there. "Heh~!" 

After she had taken the leap, however, she was struck down to the ground with a harsh whip of the tail. Her back and her head banged against the hard ground! 

"Yuuki-san!" 

"Idiot bitch, snakes use their tongues to smell and see." Cobra hissed his tongue, "By using the tongue, we can convert olfactory information into visual information to accurately determine a prey's size and location. I can be blind and still beat the living shit out of you!" He lifted his tail high up to hit her again, but Yuuki was not scared one bit and she retaliated clawing her way to the neck before jumping away again. Blood dripped down from the top of her right eye but she didn't care.

"Amazing..." Iida could only sit there and watch her dodge each attack with ease. He thought she really was like a wild animal, her movements on all fours made her less human but he thought it was okay since it takes an animal to take on another animal.

Cobra hissed, venom dripping down from his teeth the whole time during the fight. 'She's fast. For a small girl, she is so fast.' 

"Should I rip you apart then? How do you want to be ripped? From bottom or top? Oh wait, it doesn't matter!" Yuuki rushed in for another strike! Her speed never faltering! 

However, Yuuki felt her vision going blurry. Why was her vision blurring? Yuuki fell to the ground, her eyes completely wide and she was drooling a little. "Uh...ah..." She couldn't move an inch. Why? She was moving so well before. She wasn't bitten or anything...

"Yuuki-san!" Iida called out to her. "What's this mist...?!" There was some sort of mustard and yellowy mist in the air. 'The liquid from the fangs...! That cobra planned it this whole time!' Iida thought in panic as Cobra lifted Yuuki up with his tail. 'The temperature of this pit must have caused the venom dripping from him to evaporate into the air! Yuuki-san must have breathed it in!' 

The enemy laughed in hilarity because he had Yuuki wrapped in his hold. How should he kill her? Should he slam her around the pit? Or should he crush her bones until she's all floppy from the neck down? Or should he asphyxiate her while he violate her insides with his hemi-penis?- he felt a rock being thrown at him?! He looked at Iida's way.

Iida still couldn't use his Quirk, but he proved a point to the cobra to not forget about him by throwing a rock at him. "Once someone is already poisoned by you, the next poison won't work! Your poison is also an immunity for the upcoming ones!" He was able to deduce this since he was still under paralysis and he was not down like Yuuki even though they were breathing in the same gas. 

"Heh..." Cobra simply whipped Iida away. Iida was sent flying into the rocks! "You're just a kid! Don't get in the way!" 

Iida spat out blood and he struggled to sit up. 'Shit...! I still can't move! Move! Move...! Move! Yuuki-san...! I have to save her!' Because Yuuki had been buying him time, she's forced to fight the cobra and now she was down like that. Iida gasped and he started to hit his own legs, trying to force himself to move. The man was trying to rape Yuuki! He's trying to take her shorts off! "Yuuki-san!" 

Unconscious and unable to struggle, she was at the mercy of Cobra. 

Iida was disgusted when the giant snake's pair of penises came on show. It looked wet and slippery, ready to enter a cavern at any time. The penises had formed complicated looking barbs from its spines and humps; once it goes in, it will not come out until climax could be reached. 

"Yuuki-san!!!" 

Explosion could be heard and the dynamic entry of Bakugou Katsuki came into play from above! A new player had joined into the fray! He could have followed from the hole from above, but he made his own epic entrance right above the cobra's head! 

"Don't you touch her with that disgusting sausage of yours! Die!!!" He blown off one of the penis with his explosion! 

Screaming loudly in the background and writhing so painfully, the cobra was forced to back away and roll about in pain. One of his penis got blown off! 

Bakugou's hand touched the back of Yuuki's head and he gently lift her up so he could look at her. "...idiot girl." 

Iida was rescued by Tsuyu, who had jumped down to lend a helping hand. "Tenya-chan, are you okay?"

"Ah. But Yuuki-san..." 

"Iida-san, it's okay." Yaoyorozu held her hand out to him and helped him get out. "You don't have to worry about Yuuki-san breathing in the gas!" 

"Huh?" 

"You bastard...!" Cobra was angry because he wanted to rape Yuuki with both his penis. "Die!" In a speed that was faster than human speed, Cobra tried to swallow Bakugou whole. 

Bakugou couldn't move because of the gas, but he didn't need to care one bit about it. He looked over his shoulder with a maniacal grin that could be on par with a villain. "You idiot girl..." 

She touched his shoulders and used him as a leap frog! She slashed at Cobra's second penis! Decapitating it from the body! The penis fell to the floor and she stomped it with her foot!

Cobra dropped back in immediacy and he wailed in pain and distress over blood loss and lack of what made him a man. Cobra roared in pain, there's nothing to ease the pain of having a penis exploded off and having a penis slashed off! He just kept screaming 'it hurts'.

"Hah...hah..." Yuuki was tired. She felt weak. "Shit. It's hard to maintain this form..." Yuuki couldn't stand anymore. "Shit...this is bad..." 

When poisoned by a venomous cobra, honey badgers will be rendered down. However, after sleeping it off, they're ready to fight the cobra in a round two and devour it in the very end. This poison, that could kill off an elephant with a bite, had no effect on the honey badger. To this day, no scientist could explain exactly why the honey badger could survive the poison and venom. 

In Yuuki's case, the gas was not an issue, but her Quirk's drawback couldn't be avoided. Her Quirk, Honey badger, was a transformation type of Quirk; she had to have stamina to maintain in her form. If she forced herself past her limit...

In front of Bakugou, her body glowed bright white and her human form was soon replaced by a much smaller form. If Yuuki forced herself to go past her limits, she will turn into a honey badger. 

"Hmph." Bakugou picked up the now very tired honey badger. He smiled slightly at the sight of the now black and white mammal in his hold. He looked up at the light of the surface. "Frog girl or Pony tail! Let me up!" What he's doing right now was something no human could do, picking up a honey badger like picking up a dog!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was staring at Bakugou because he was sitting in front of the fire on his own. He did not move because Yuuki, now a honey badger, was fast asleep on his lap. The girls couldn't stop cooing at the cuteness, Hagakure and Mina HAD to snap pictures of it from their phone! 

"That Bakugou! If you use your imagination and turn that honey badger into a human again, it's a girl sleeping on his lap!" Mineta was so jealous that he was biting onto a handkerchief like a jealous female rival from early 90's shoujo manga. 

"I've never seen Kacchan like that before." Even to Midoriya, this side of Bakugou was something he had never ever seen before and they grew up together. 

Iida felt bad because he saw Yuuki's drawback of the Quirk to be his fault. He looked visibly upset; Yuuki was so close to being violated and he couldn't do a thing for her. She did her best to injure the enemy and keep it at bay from attacking him. Yet, he did nothing. 'This isn't the time to be wallowing in the past! I will have to work harder!' The only thing he could do now was resolve to get stronger that no one will be able to stop him! 

Bakugou was stroking Yuuki from the head all the way to her back and then repeat. The way he treated her right now was like an owner and a dog. There was a small smile on his face.

Everyone decided to turn in for the night. They were all thankful for Yaoyorozu for making tents and blankets for them. 

Kirishima was the only one who could sit on the same log as him. Maybe it's the fact Bakugou accepted him as a friend or maybe it's the fact Bakugou didn't dare to make a sudden movement that could wake up the honey badger. Either way, Kirishima was allowed to sit by his side. 

"So cute! I heard from Iida she put up a pretty good fight against a giant cobra!" 

"She cut off the last penis." 

"Snakes have two penises?!" 

"Stop shouting, you weird hair bastard!" But Bakugou was shouting too! 

Yuuki snorted once, both boys stilled until they realize she was still sleeping. 

"Tch." 

Kirishima smiled at Bakugou, "Bakugou, everyone is talking about how rare of you being nice." 

"Huh?! Why is it weird? I'm being myself!" 

"No, definitely different from usual." Kirishima pointed at Yuuki, "She's bringing out a side of you that not even Midoriya have seen. Is there...is there something between you two?" 

"No." Bakugou might let Kirishima sit on the same log as him, but that didn't mean he wanted Kirishima to know about his past. 

"Oh, come on!" 

"I told you there is nothing!" 

Kirishima was not stupid though! "Oh! I see! You are a man after all! The manliest man there is too...!" 

"Ah?" Bakugou wanted him to get to the point. 

"You're in love~." 

"I am not even in love, fuck-face! How can you be in love with someone who was once your family?!" 

Kirishima caught him! He was surprised because he didn't expect Yuuki to be...what was that? Bakugou's family?! 

"W-what?" 

Bakugou was so angry at Kirishima right now, but he was more angry at himself for blabbing out at the moment. Now what? "I had my suspicions since the beginning." Bakugou said to Kirishima, without even looking at him. He continued to stroke Yuuki's fur as he continued. "This was my pet." 

"What kind of a parent buys their little boy a honey badger?!" 

"Who said I got her for a present, dipshit?! I found her and I kept her." He closed his eyes in order to remember it...

The two of them met in a fateful battle where she stole his snack. 

"RAWR!" The young boy charged at the creature. He had zero clue that he was fighting a honey badger, a small mammal that was known for fearlessness and having the tendency to fight like it's the first thing to do on the to-do list. 

The honey badger snarled at Bakugou and proceeded to get in close and claw at Bakugou. It became aware of the explosive Quirk so it cleverly got close in a way where the explosion couldn't get it. 

Bakugou caught the tail! He touched the back of the honey badger! "Die!" 

What happened within the thickness of the smoke?! He couldn't see a thing! Did he kill it? 

The honey badger jumped at him and started to claw him! 

"The hell?!"  What young Bakugou didn't know was honey badger couldn't even be hurt if struck by a machete. Their skin was flexible and strong that even spears couldn't pierce through! 

The two of them fought and she managed to scratch his arm. In the very end of the fight, Bakugou acknowledged the little creature and allowed her to come and eat snacks. The creature seemed to acknowledge Bakugou too; it's not often someone had the balls to fight a honey badger! 

"You're back!" Young Bakugou opened the balcony glass door to his room for the small black and white creature that didn't look like a dog or a cat. The appearance of the animal didn't matter though, he just cared for the fact it was strong and unafraid of anything. 

Young Bakugou liked this creature a lot because nothing could scare it, not even children with power-offensive Quirks. 

"Are you cold? It's snowing heavily. Oi, just stay for the night." Because the creature acknowledged this kid in return, he was allowed to pet her on the head. 

She grunted and she jumped onto his bed to lie down on it. 

Bakugou jumped onto the bed and he started to scratch her. He laughed when she splayed out her limbs, her little legs kicking like a dog's- 

"Holy crap! You're a girl?!" 

"You...! You thought she was a boy...! You made it sound like you were best friends and you didn't even realize she was a girl...!" Kirishima interrupted the story by laughing and pointing out Bakugou's idiotic mistake. 

"Shut up! Do you want me to continue or not?!" 

He gave her his share of leftovers. They both ate while watching TV. 

"I have to give you a name. It has to be a good name! But what name should I give you?" 

The honey badger ignored him and carried on with eating because the chicken was so good. 

"Satsuki?" That was the first thing he thought for a name. "No. Uh...Kuro? But you have white too. Shiku? No." 

The TV was showing an anime. It was an anime about a girl who seemed to be in some sort of triangle between a human and a vampire who strangely looked like could be related to her. 

"...Yuuki. But it's not Yuuki like that anime. Yuuki as in courage, got it?" 

Yuuki looked at him and she leaned her head against his leg. "Alright! I got a name down!" 

"One day, she stopped visiting me. I tried to search for her but I couldn't find her anywhere. I've waited for her, but she never came back." 

Kirishima started to cry, "What a sad story! It's so manly of you not to cry...!" Somehow, it irritated Bakugou to see Kirishima crying.  

"I'm not going to cry about it, you idiot! After that, I tried to get Mom and Dad to get me another Yuuki. They screamed the house down and grounded my ass for housing a honey badger." Bakugou explained to him. 

"Pfft!" 

"Don't you dare laugh!"

"Sorry! But it's too funny!" Kirishima was happy that Bakugou shared this story with him. "But is she your Yuuki?" 

"I know she is. But..." 

"But...?" 

Yuuki woke up and she got off Bakugou. She tiredly yawned and her body glowed a bright white light as she stood on her feet once again. "Ah...that was a nice nap~! Hn?" She looked over her shoulder to see Bakugou and Kirishima. "Morning!" 

"M-morning! How are you feeling?" Kirishima asked her. 

"I feel great!" 

"I'm glad you're okay." Kirishima looked at Bakugou and he nudged him to say something. However, Bakugou said nothing and he walked away from her. "Bakugou?! Oi! Bakugou! Sorry about this, Yuuki, but I got to chase after him!" 

"You do whatever you should. Hmm~! I think I'm gonna nap on top of a tree tonight." She transformed herself and she climbed up a tree with her claws. 

Hands stuffed right into the pockets, Bakugou angrily kicked at the stones. 

"Bakugou! Wait up!" 

"What is it now?! First you want to know my story, and now you're irritating me?!" 

"Why didn't you say a thing to her?!" 

"What is the point?!" Bakugou shouted at him. 

"What? But that's your Yuuki, isn't it?!" 

"...but she doesn't remember me." 

"Doesn't remember? Wait, you never mentioned her being in her human at the time! Why do you think she is the Yuuki you once knew?" 

Bakugou looked at Kirishima with an angry and frustrated look, "Because Yuuki has blue eyes!" His beloved little pet had noticeable blue eyes. If she was his Yuuki, why was she looking at him as if she doesn't know him? He knew she was his Yuuki based on his own gut's feelings, but the same couldn't be said for her. Was it a memory loss? Or maybe this girl was connected to the honey badger he once had?

"Listen up, Yuuki! You need to grow up big and strong! Be the most courageous thing there it!" 

Everything she did was courageous. Even the way she grinned at her enemies reminded him of her if she was to be a human! But what was he supposed to do with her? She couldn't even remember him! He said rude things to her just to see how she will react and even that reminded him of the Yuuki he knew; when he was being a brat, he always had a feeling she had thought up something clever to say but wasn't able to say it. Now that Yuuki could speak, that nostalgic feeling between them came in the form of words. 

"But she can't remember me..." 

Yuuki happened to have found a bee hive. She tried to reach for it, one hand was holding onto the branch, the other was reaching for the hive. She was unafraid of it because she was used to getting honey the hard way. 

"Ah-!" She's falling! She's going to fall right into the fire! 

"Aiyo!" But just before she landed into the fire, she was caught and carried by another entity that looked like a monstrous version of a bird. "So dangerous! What are you trying to do?!" 

"Eh?" Yuuki looked at where the creature was connected to. She looked up at another tree to see Tokoyami was all the way up there on a branch. 

He only had one thing to say. 

"Revelry in the darkness." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 99.3K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...
1.8K 55 21
"If we are reborn in a new life, can I fall in love with you all over again?" How many times has this been repeated for Kirishima Eijirou? In every p...
256K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...