Frozen Eye (Dazai Osamu x OC)

By orangee_peel

Being friends with Dazai Osamu is no easy task for an ordinary person. Meeting at the age of 10 in Port Mafia... More

Hikoku Kirino
Chapter 1: Prologue Part 1
Chapter 2: Prologue Part 2
Chapter 3: A New Leaf
Chapter 4: See you later
Chapter 5: Life in Grandelia
Chapter 6: Complete
Chapter 7: At Long Last
Chapter 8: Our New Tiger
Chapter 9: Talk
Chapter 10: Preparation
Chapter 11: Entrance Exam
Chapter 12: First Mission
Chapter 13: Azure Messenger Part 1
Chapter 14: Azure Messenger Part 2
Chapter 15: Azure Messenger Part 3
Chapter 16: Seeking Trouble
Chapter 17: Chuuya Part I
Chapter 18: Chuuya Part II
Thank you!
Chapter 19: Together
Chapter 20: Our Enemies Have Arrived
Chapter 21: Q
Chapter 22: Two Sides Meet
Chapter 23: Uncommon Meeting
Chapter 25: Tentacles
Chapter 26: Corruption
Chapter 27: Pre-Game Time
Chapter 28: 3 vs. 1
Chapter 29: Is This It?
Chapter 30: End

Chapter 24: Black Trio Reunite

3.5K 120 24
By orangee_peel

Kirino's POV

"So this is where Q is being kept..." Dazai says as we arrive at the front of an old house.

Suddenly, shining bright lights appear above us. The sound of guns unlocking resonate behind us in the night. Expected.

"Good evening. Our strategist is adept at reading the enemy's actions." a Guild member appears from the forest. Yes, yes we've heard this all before.

"Quite frankly, we have our own genius at the Armed Detective Agency—" I start to say.

"—so of course, this is a trap." Dazai finishes my sentence. I feel like we've been doing that too often as of late.

Nothing happens for a few seconds, the two sides staring down at each other, waiting for one to make the first move.

Suddenly (wow, there's a lot of surprises tonight aren't there?), someone or something shoots from the sky, barreling down to Earth, creating a cloud of dirt. The lights go off and the gunmen begin to shoot at the being, but no yells were heard.

As soon as I see a red glow surrounding the gunmen, I facepalm. Only he would do something as flashy as this. I take a peek at Dazai through my fingers, only to see his face morph into one of disgust, his hands ruffling his hair roughly. Looks like he figured it out too.

The gunmen are pushed to the ground by gravity creating a crater.

So this is the Boss' plan? What better way to start our alliance other than reconnect with our old partner...

The three of us make up the Black Trio, one of the most devastating groups back in the day.

"Let me set one thing straight. Once I'm done taking out this trash, you're next!" the short, orange-haired man stomps towards us, pointing his finger at Dazai, "Oh and once you're gone. I'll be stealing Kirino for myself."

Huh, they're still going at this? I thought we established this whole thing when we last met up...

"I knew it. This is why I wasn't feeling up for it today." Dazai mutters. I pat his back to make him feel better, or else we may really just end up losing.

"This is impossible! I never heard anything about this surprise attack in the strategic forecasts!" the blonde-haired Guild member yells in frustration as he activates his ability. Tree bark shoots out from his open palm and into the ground.

I smirk, their strategist must not have caught wind about our secret meeting. You can't foresee something with unknown information.

I can't help but let out a laugh once I see Dazai walk up from behind the boy and pat his shoulder casually, "Sorry, you don't get to do that."

I really love the look of surprise people get when they first witness Dazai's ability. Guess it's my turn now.

I activate my ability and freeze the boy's feet to the ground to keep him from running away. He looks at his feet in surprise. He's much to reliant on his "forecasts" and can't adapt to situations easily apparently.

"Ugh this seriously sucks." Dazai sighs. He's not even trying at this point!

"That's my line!" Chuuya yells. The blonde-haired boy looks up in surprise once again, only to see Chuuya launching himself from the ground using gravity and giving him a full-force kick. The boy was there one second ago, and now he's skidding through the terrain, breaking multiple trees with his body.

"Those poor trees..." I mutter and put my hands together in prayer for those lost trees. Though, these actions are all for fun and games. Now that he's out of the way... the three of us turn to the Guild's army of gunmen.

It's time to get serious. I roll back my sleeves while Chuuya throws his coat over his shoulders and Dazai finally takes his arm out of his cast.

"Ability: Frozen Eye..." I mutter, already tired at the thought of dealing with small fry. I freeze the entire ground leading up to the army and cover their bodies with ice.

"Kay, its your turn. I'm gonna take a quick power nap while you guys take care of the rest." I say as I lay on the ground.

Chuuya sighs as he uses gravity to slam them onto the ground, "At least you helped out, unlike this idiot whose not even doing anything."

"Do I even need to? You're handling it well already." Dazai says as he blows some earwax from his fingers after picking at his ear.

"Don't even bother Chuuya, you already now how lazy he is." I say with my eyes closed.

"How mean, my girlfriend shouldn't be ganging up with this filth!" Dazai whines.

"Who are you calling filth?!" Chuuya yells in anger, but it quickly subsides.

"This is seriously the worst day ever..."

Now that the nuisances are gone, the three of us enter the building.

"Do you know what Petrus is?" Chuuya asks,

"That flabbergastingly expensive wine?" I believe I've heard of it before, but never tried it.

"Yeah, I opened it and guzzled it down when Dazai left in celebration. That's just how happy I was."

"I remember setting a bomb underneath your car that night too." Dazai says in return.

"I tried to stop him, but he just wouldn't listen."

"That was your doing?! I really can't stand you." Chuuya mutters.

"I hate everything about you too." Dazai mutters back.

The two just don't realize how damn similar they are. I karate chop both of their heads.

"Owww Kirino-chan that hurts!" they both whine. They look at each other in anger after saying the same lines.

"Shut it, you idiots." I snap, raising my fists in a threatening manner.

"Yes ma'am..." they shiver in response.

We reach the underground, a tree binds Q to itself.

"Kill him." Chuuya says, already knowing that Dazai swiped his knife from him earlier.

"Oh? If you say so~" Dazai calls mockingly as he swings the knife down, only for it to land on the tree bark close to Q's face. He starts to carve the tree to get Q out.

"You hypocrite." Chuuya blandly says.

"If Q is alive, he's going to be my safety net. You're going to need me to control him." Dazai responds.

I pick up Q onto my back as Dazai carries the doll.

"Oi Dazai hand over the doll! And Kirino-chan, Q must be pretty heavy, I can carry him." There is a clear distinction in his voice as he addresses the both of us respectively.

"Nope, he's my insurance."

"He's not heavy so I should be fine." We both reject him.

I'm looking back at the two as I walk, so I don't notice until it's too late. A tentacle wraps itself around my waist and I drop Q. Luckily, Chuuya catches him on time.

The tentacle whips my body around, and everything just happens so quickly that before I know it, I feel immense pain as my body slams into the building. It takes me awhile before I can piece together my thoughts as I stand up from the rubble.

"Kirino!" I hear Chuuya and Dazai yell.

"What the hell is that ability..." I mutter to myself as I brush off the debris from my clothes. A trail of blood trickles from my shoulder and down to my arm.

"Are you okay?" Chuuya rushes to my side and holds my uninjured shoulder.

"Yeah... I should be okay..." I wince as he helps me stand up.

"So what should we do?" Chuuya asks.

"What do you mean? Bring on any gift, and I'll touch it with my fingers and done! Easy." Dazai casually says, shrugging his shoulders. "Now get your hands off of Kirino-chan already!"

As soon as he ends his statement, a tentacle comes flying at him and he crashes into a tree. I guess it's not an ability then if it can do that to Dazai...

"Dazai!" the two of us yell in concern. Two tentacles make their way towards us.

Chuuya punches it with his ability, demolishing it, while I freeze mine, shattering it to pieces.

"A heavy fist..." the tentacle man groans. He does not look human...

We rush over to Dazai who only now has started to get up slowly.

"Are you okay?" I run to him, holding up his body in concern. He lifts up his face, and I gasp. He's bruised and his head is bloody. I lightly cup his cheeks.

"You're hurt pretty badly." Chuuya says in surprise.

"Those tentacles are strange. I can't disable them." Dazai manages to say.

"No way. Is that even possible?" Chuuya exclaims.

"Yeah. It is possible if it's not an ability. The man isn't human." I answer as I help Dazai stand up to his full height. His weight is mostly leaning on me however.

I take out a handkerchief and wipe his face of blood and dirt. He smiles down at me and I return it with my own. He lets himself off my body and takes my hand as we walk towards the tentacle man.

"Alright let's do things the old way. How about Operation Shame and Toad?" Dazai proposes.

"Huh, what is this, Rain Beyond the Window? It's more like Lie of the fake Flowers." Chuuya replies haughtily.

Oh what's the point of even arguing when we already know which plan we're going to proceed with already.

"Chuuya, when have my plans ever went wrong?" Dazai smirks.

"Dammit," Chuuya concedes.

"Hey!" Dazai catches his attention while Chuuya and I hide behind him as we wait for the perfect moment.

"Dispatch the enemy and go home." the tentacle man groans. He shoots out his tentacles so now is the time!

Chuuya jumps right before it hits Dazai and kicks it away. I propel Chuuya with my ice as he punches the man right through the stomach.

"Gravity manipulation." Chuuya activates his ability as he lifts them both and throwing down the man in to the Earth. I encase him in ice for extra measure, cutting off his oxygen supply.

Now let's see if he can withstand this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 13
: ̗̀➛ ⌜☁️⌟ Bungo Stray Dogs |·| MORALS FanFiction [Dazai x Fem!Oc] ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Presents. . . After a Tragic Exper...
22.6K 560 25
Dazai x Fem! Reader x Chuuya 17year old Y/n L/n joins the Port Mafia before being kicked out of her home. Soon she falls in love with two of the exec...
46.1K 1.7K 55
The gang is stuck in the in-between a place between realities. All that's left to do is watch their stories play out. And hopeful it won't break them...
64.7K 1.7K 27
Freshly fifteen---with a gift of her own---Rozuko Oda is recruited into the Port Mafia. One year later there's a full out organization war in the ci...