RWBY: The Dragon's Rose

By c12376

Y/n and Jack,your best friend,were doing their regular school day,until both of you felt something off from a... More

RWBY Vol.1 Prologue
Rwby Vol.1 Part 1
Rwby Vol.1 Part 2
Rwby Vol.1 Part 3
Rwby Vol.1 Part 4
Rwby Vol.1 Part 5
Rwby Vol.2 Part 1
Rwby Vol.2 Part 2
Rwby Vol.2 Part 3
Rwby Vol.2 Part 4
Rwby Vol. 3 Part 1
?̵̧̛̣̘͈͙̗̤̓̓̄̀̾̽̏̆́̽͝?̴͓̩̤̞̺̙̗̃?̸̡͍̭̻͕̪̳̩̦̗͊̍̌̉͝
Rwby Vol.3 Part 2
Rwby Vol.3 Part 3
Rwby Vol.4 Part 1
Rwby Vol.4 Part 2
Rwby Vol.4 Part 3
...?
Rwby Vol.5 Part 1
Rwby Vol. 5 Part 2
Rwby Vol. 5 Part 3
Character Short: Y/n
Rwby Vol.6 Part 1
RWBY Vol.6 Part 2
Rwby Vol.6 Part 3
Rwby Vol.6 Part 4
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 2
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 3
RWBY Vol.7 Part 4
RWBY Vol.7 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 7 Part 6
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 2
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 3
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 4
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 6
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 7
Rwby Vol.8 Part 8
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 9
Explanation
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 10
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 11
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 12
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 13
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 14

Rwby Vol.2 Part 5

1.1K 11 10
By c12376

--Your POV--

You were on the verge of sleeping until Yang start talking to Blake.

Yang:Blake,are you awake? | Blake:Yea. | Yang:Why do you think he asked us about being a Huntress? Like...what was he trying to say? | Blake:Maybe he was just curious. | Yang:Ya think? | Blake:...No | Yang:*sigh* Weiss? Are you awake? | Weiss:Of course I'm awake! You two are talking. And I think he...when I said I wanted to honor my family's name,I meant it,but,it's not what you think. I'm not stupid,I'm fully aware of what my father has done with the Schnee Dust Company. Since he took control,our business has operated in a...moral gray area. | Blake:That's putting it lightly. | Weiss:Which is why I feel the need to make things right! If I had taken a job in Atlas,it wouldn't have changed anything. My father was not the start of our name,and I refuse to let him be the end of it.

Blake:All my life,I fought for what I thought was right. I had a partner...named Adam. More of a mentor,actually. He always assured me that what we were doing would make the world a better place,but of course,his idea of a perfect future turned out to be...not perfect for everyone. I joined the Academy because I knew Huntsmen and Huntresses were regarded as the most noble warriors in the world. Always fighting for good,but I never really though past that. When I leave the Academy...what will I--? How can I undo so many years of hate? | Yang:I'm sure you'll figure it out...You're not one to back down from a challenge,Blake. | Blake:But I am! I do it all the time! When you learned I was a faunus,I didn't know what to do,so I ran. When I realized my oldest partner had become a monster,I ran! Even my semblance! I was born with the ability to leave behind a shadow of myself,and empty copy that takes the hit while I run away.

Yang:What about you Jack? | Jack:I really dont have anything depressing about my past. | Yang:Hm...How about you Y/n? | You:Umm...not really anything interesting about my past too. | Yang:Uh,well at least you two have something that drives you. (she says to Weiss and Blake) I've just kinda always gone with the flow,you know? And that's fine,I mean,that's who I am,but how long can I really do that for? I wanna be a Huntress...not really because I wanna be a hero,but because I want the adventure. I want a life where I won't know what tomorrow will bring,and that'll be a good thing. Being a Huntress just happens to line up with that. I'm not like Ruby,she's always wanted to be a Huntress. It's like she said,ever since she was a kid,she dreamt about being the heroes in the books,helping people and saving the day,and never asking for anything else in return. Even when she couldn't fight,she knew that what she wanted to do. That's why she trained so hard to get where she is today. | Weiss:Well,she's just a kid. | You:She's only two years younger for you guys,nonetheless...we're all kids. | Yang:Well...not anymore. I mean,look where we are! In the middle of a war zone and armed to the teeth? | Jack:It's the life we chose | Weiss:It's a job. We all have this romanticized vision of being a Huntress,but at the end of the day...it's a job to protect the people,and whatever we want will have to come second.

After that,we went silent and went back to sleep,until you heard Ruby call to Yang for her turn to watch,you heard footsteps nearing you.

Ruby:Y/n? Do you mind if I sleep with you? | You:No,it's ok,come here.

You lift one of your arms and Ruby lays down,with her head on your chest,and hugged her close.

Ruby:Thanks,Y/n. I feel safer around you. | You:Me too,Petals.

You and Ruby were resting peacefully,until Zwei wakes up and goes somewhere.

--Ruby's POV--

I was happily sleeping with Y/n until I woke up by Zwei standing up.

Me:Zwei,It's late. Go back to bed. (Yawn)

Zwei start to go somewhere.

Me:Zwei? Zwei!

Ruby slowly gets up while she look around the room they're in,she sighed harshly and grabbed her weapon to follow Zwei.

Me:Zwei? Zwei,where are you? Zwei! Huh?

I finally see him doing his business on a broken pole

Me:Zwei,this is a wasteland. You literally could've done that anywhere.

Zwei barked,but we heard someone else near us.

???:*faint* What was that?

I quickly pick up Zwei and hide behind some cover,I looked over who's talking,and see its White Fang members!.

WFM 2:What was what | WFM 1: I thought I heard a Beowolf or...something. | WFM 2:Lets just finish our patrol and get back to base. | WFM 1:This place gives me the creeps.

I put down Zwei and we quietly follow them,they made a turn and I was about to fall,but I quickly regained my balance and let Zwei to look out for me.

Me:*whisper* Did they go in yet? One bark means 'yes'

We heard something open and Zwei barked once.

Ruby:*whisper* Oh,this is it! This is it!

I tried to call my team,but there's no signal here,I tried to talk to Y/n with telepathy,which is easy once he talked to you first,but it seems it wont work while he's sleeping.

Me:Oh man! uh... Come on,we gotta get the others!

We start to walk back,but the street start to crumble below me,I quickly grabbed the ledge and threw crescent rose to get Zwei back up to safe ground,I quickly push myself up while I said 'Go!' to Zwei,then the ledge I was holding crumbled and I start to fall. Soon enough,my back hit the floor of something,I quickly get up and hold my head because of the pain,but when I opened my eyes,I saw a city that was built underground,but it was also destroyed as well. I heard the door open and see White Fang members.

WFM 3:Freeze! | WFM 4:Where did she come from?

I took a step back,but I realized that I was at the ledge of the building.

WFM 3:You're a long way from home,little girl.

I reach for my weapon,but I remembered that I threw it when the floor start to crumble. One of them grabbed my arm.

Me:Hey! Hands off!

I punched him in the gut,but it seem to not affect him,so I go for his head,but he blocked it and countered.

WFM 4:The boss is gonna wanna see this one

Then the other one kicked me in the face,knocking me out.

--Your POV--

I was sleeping peacefully until Yang said something.

Yang:Hey,where's Ruby?

I quickly shot my body and with eyes wide opened.

You/Oobleck:WHAT?! / What?

Zwei came running in.

Yang:Zwei? | Jack:What's going on? | Oobleck:Grab your weapons. Ruby may be in trouble.

Zwei start to circle in place,meaning it might want us to follow him.

You:Guys! Zwei might be on to something,she might lead to where she last seen.

--Meanwhile,Ruby's POV--

I woke up being carried by two WFMs,leading me somewhere. I look to my rightand see a Paladin carrying a freighter,I looked to my left and see some WFMs carrying a bomb.

WFM 1:Hey boss! We found something you might wanna see! | Torchwick:Is it good or bad,Perry,because let me tell ya,I have had a day. | WFM 1:Uh...its a little girl? | Torhwick:That would be bad.

--Back to Your POV--

Zwei barked in agreement and start to go somewhere,so we quickly followed him,and soon enough,we see Ruby's scythe in the floor and a big hole next to it.

Yang:Ruby's scythe! | Jack:Oh no... | Weiss:Do you think she fell? | Oobleck:Fell? | You:Down there doc. (slight anger) | Oobleck:Oh my...Of course...of course,of course, of course! | Blake:What is it?! | Oobleck:How could I be so stupid?! | Jack:Doc,whats wrong? | Oobleck:Mt. Glenn! Yes,and expansion of Vale that was inevitably destroyed by the creatures of Grimm! Previously home to thousands of people,working people,commuting to the city,the main city. Developed a subway system to the inner city! Grimm attacks increase! Population in danger,now desperately searching for shelter. City evacuates into metro tunnels and what do they find?! The South-East quadrant of Vale is known for wild forests and deep caves! | You:Doc! In English please! | Oobleck:My boy,we're not just looking for an underground crime network,we're looking for AN UNDERGROUND CRIME NETWORK! | Blake:They've been working in caves? | Oobleck:No,no. Mt. Glenn was Vale's first serious attempt at expansion,it worked for a short period of time,thanks to the aggressive perimeter defense and unique transportation. The city developed an elaborate subway system to carry citizens safely from the new territory into the main Kingdom. Sadly,without many natural barriers,Vale had to protect its borders,Mt. Glenn was doomed from the start. As the end drew near,the citizens of the territory made one last attempt at survival. They took up shelter beneath the city,in massive caves that they had cleared out for the subway,and they have cut themselves off from the surface. | Yang:A-An underground village? | Oobleck:In a manner of speaking,yes. A-A safe haven,until...an explosion opened the mouth of another cavern,filled with subterranean Grimm...After that...the Kingdom officially sealed off the tunnels,creating the world's largest tomb. | You:If Ruby's down there...(you ready Sudaruska,while Oobleck readies his weapon) We must find her.

Everyone readied their weapons while Jack readies AT>(aura transformed) Aries,and we all jumped in.

--Back to Ruby's POV--

I got sent back from one of Torchwick's attack.

Torchwick:*laugh* Wow,you are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours.

I tried to tackle him,but he simply moved out of the way.

Torchwick:Oh,man. Ya know,Perry,I really need this.

Torchwick laughed while 'Perry' gave him a thumbs up.

Torchwick:But seriously...HOw'd ya find this place,Red?

I quickly used my semblance to dash past him.

Torchwick:Whoa!

Torchwick flipped his cane and fired a hook that was aiming for Ruby. Soon enough it reached it's target,and slowly reeled Ruby back.

Torchwick:I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve. Let me male this clear,we're not through here yet.

We heard an explosion nearby.

Torchwick:Oh,what the--...Perry,if you and the boys could take care of that? Kind of in the middle of something.

Another explosion occurred,but it's stronger than the last one.

Torchwick:What is going on here?!

Another explosion happened again,but this time we see some WFMs firing at something,I immediately see a blur going around them,with a hint of orange.I took this to my advantage and push Roman's hat deeper into his head,he pulled me down,but I quickly ran to where the blur is.

Torchwick:Somebody kill her!

--Back to You--

I have my half-dragon form active (the dragon arms and legs) and start to run around the WFMs and knocking them out.

Torchwick:Somebody kill her!

I look to my right and see Ruby running with bullets being barraged at her.

You:Ruby! | Ruby:Y/N!

I hugged her close and face her away from the barrage of bullets. My back start to get riddled with bullets,until it stopped. I looked back and see an electric shield blocking the bullets.

Ruby:Y/n! Your back! | You:Pain tolerance,remember?

I looked past her shoulder and see four WFMs aiming their guns at us,until Yang shot an explosive shell and sent them flying.

Yang:You guys ok! | You:Yea,except my back.

You move your shoulders to stretch them a bit,they looked at your back and see the bullets that were shot at your back falling and your wounds are healing a lot faster than normal.

Oobleck:Incredible.

Yang:*hugs Ruby* I'm so glad your ok. | Ruby:I'm fine,i'm fine,but listeb,Torchwick got all sorts of weapons and robots down here | Blake:What? (You hand Ruby back her weapon) | Ruby:Androids,mechs...They're all loaded up on the train cars. | Oobleck:Ah,thats ridiculous! These tunnels are sealed,the tracks lead to a dead end.

You were about to speak up until Roman interrupted you.

Roman:*speaker* Get to your places,we are leaving now!

You:They're going to forcibly open the seal by ramming the train into it! | Ruby:We need backup! Lemme call Jaune. | You:Ruby,there's no signal here! | Weiss:So what do we do? | Oobleck:I believe we only have one option. | Ruby:We're stopping that train.

We all went on top of the train,but I sensed one WFM looking at their base,so I quickly knocked him out to not alarm the others.

Oobleck:Hurry,children! We must get to the front and stop this train! | Weiss:Uh,Professor? | Oobleck:Doctor. | Weiss:What's that?

I look to what she was pointing,and see an object that looked like a bomb.

You:That is a bomb,Weiss! (sarcastic)

Everyone save for Oobleck,and Jack cringed away from the news.

Ruby:We got baddies!

I look to where she was pointing,and my eyes feel weird,suddenly,it's like my eyes got sharpened and it,like,zoomed in to the group of WFMs that is coming toward us. I snapped out of my trance when Oobleck speak up.

Oobleck:Well,I didn't expect them to go...

We heard a whirring sound,and it seems the bomb was activated.

Oobleck:...easy on us...Time to go! Blake,detach the caboose. It will kill us all! | Blake:On it!

I was reloading Gemini for the group of WFMs ahead of us.

Blake:Huh? It decoupled itself! | You:What?! | Jack:He really doesn't want us on this train.

The decoupled train got exploded,and it seem to open a large hole from the surface.

Oobleck:That's not good... | You:No shit sherlock. | Ruby:Uh,neither is this! | Blake:Another bomb?!

Jack ran ahead and lift up another trap door of another train cart and see another bomb.

Jack:They all have bombs!

The bomb below us start beeping,so we quickly ran to the next one.

Yang:This doesn't make sense!

The group of WFMs are getting close,so we dashed forward with our weapons in hand. One of them attacked Yang and Jack and he ended up crashing into the train cart. Blake dashed forward and cut down anyone in her path,with Weiss doing the same thing,but leaving a line of Ice while she charges forward. Me and Ruby charged forward,she sent some of them in the air and I use a bit of my dragon power to send them back down,unconciouse. Another bomb exploded and it opened another hole.

Oobleck:Oh...dear...He's leading Grimm to the city! | Weiss:What?! | Oobleck:It's the cars! They detach and explode,creating openings for the Grimm! | Blake:That's insane! | Oobleck:We have to hurry! You four! Go below and try to stop those bombs! | You:What about us? | Oobleck:We're going to stop this train. | Ruby:Yeah,we know. I said that earlier.

We ran toward the front of the train,and my eyes feel weird again,and zoomed in to see a couple WFMs going into some of the Paladins,they jumped to our level and start to charge at us.

Oobleck:Up ahead!

The Paladin jumped up to dodge a bridge and landed close to us.

Oobleck:We got a problem.

Oobleck drink what ever was in his mug,and it turned into a bat with a flamethrower at the top. Zwei barked once and he jumped up for Oobleck to get a field goal,hit thing on the Paladin,which was obliterated when Zwei hit it.

You:How and when Zwei know how to be used in battle?! | Ruby:We taught,and trained with him!

You have a face of utter confusion when you heard this. You're eyes zoomed in again to see another Paladin in front of Zwei. Oobleck shoot a few fireballs and finish off the Paladin with a cool landing pose.

--Meanwhile,with WBYJ--

The four dropped down to a small corridor that looked like it came from Atlas.

Yang:I guess this is what we trained for. | Jack:Unintentional joke,Yang. | Yang:Hm? Oh,didn't realize it. | Weiss:Blakee,take this. This should help you. (Weiss gave Blake a Dust magazine)

They ran forward until a familiar girl shows up.

Yang:You three go on ahead. This one's mine. | Jack:Ya-- | Yang:No,I can take her. | Jack:Hm...fine,stay safe. | Yang:Of course,honey.

WBJ ran past the neopolitan,and entered the next train cart. Yang and the neopolitan start to fight,but as the fight goes on,the neopolitan was clearly winning,Yang shot another explosive shell while the neopolitan blocked it with her umbrella and backsprings into a seated position.

Meanwhile,in the next train cart,the lieutenant of the WF is walking towards them slowly with a big chainsaw in hand.

Weiss:You two go ahead! | Blake:Got it.

The lieutenant go for Jack,but he dodge and stunned the lieutenant a bit,and dashed to the next cart. They started to fight,and soon enough Weiss bring a hard upward swing that sent the lieutenant tumbling.

Lieutenant:*laughs* Finally,I get to kill a Schnee (Weiss points Myrtenaster at him while she spins to another dust cartridge)

In the other train cart,with Blake and Jack,William is seen standing there with his greatsword on his shoulder.

Jack:I got this,you go ahead. | Blake:Be careful. | Jack:I'll do my best.

Blake dashed past him while William tried to stop her,but Jack electrocuted him.

Jack:Eyes on me,Will... | William:*distorted* Bad move,Jack. / I'm sorry.

--Jack's POV--

(wait what?! That sound lik--)

William interrupted him by slashing across his chest.

Me:Argh! | William:*taunt* Eyes on me,Jack...

I charged at him and began to fight,I kept attacking him but he dodge or blocked them all.

William:Is that all you got?

I just send him a glare,so I decided to use Tempo Royale and activated my werewolf powers.

William:Fina--

I cut him off with the immense speed,and attacks that he didn't know,he was blocking them,but as the barrage went on,he's starting to get tired. I see an opening and dash past him,cutting his upper chest at the same time.

William:Argh! How...? | Jack:Playing a lot of games can help in the future.

When I said 'games' he seemed to freeze. Somebody came from above and knocked out William,and it was Y/n.

Y/n:He still remembers... | Jack:Ok i have to say,do you do incest? | Y/n:What?! NO! Yeah,I might be loving him a bit too much,but it's just brotherly love! Now stay quiet a bit please,i need to focus,and try something.

Y/n take off his shirt and close his eyes,seconds later,he starts to grumble slightly. I see something growing at his back,and soon pierced his skin,and it was dragon wings. By this moment,he's hissing through his teeth.

Y/n:Agh,that hurts a lot. | Jack:Since when did you have that?! | Y/n:When I was taking down one of the Paladins that was gonna hurt Ruby. I'm gonna pick up Will and set him down somewhere safe.

As Y/n was about to pick him up,he start to fade away in purple particles,soon he completely disappears. Y/n was about to say something,until his eyes widened.

Y/n:We're about to reach the end of the tunnel! Speed up!

I activated my speed ability and we quickly get on top of the train cart,Weiss look at me and have a silent conversation,we nodded,and she made a wall of Ice while I made a electric shield dome,we then braced for impact.

--Later,Your POV--

(if your eating something,be prepared,maybe,idk)

My ears are ringing,I tried to move but a wave of pain stopped me. I looked down and see a sharp,thin iron bar going through my stomach.

You:This is not good,this wont be as well.

I put both of my hands at the side of the bar,so I wont cut my hands off when I pull it out. I slowly pull out the iron bar.

You:Ok,One,two...

I quickly pull out the iron bar with a quick scream of pain,I looked down and see that it's healing fast.

You:That might leave a scar,most likely. (and probably have a smell of digested food on the floor)

I heard a groan nearby me,I looked over some rubble and see Jack under it. I slowly get up with my hand over my wound and push most of the rubble off of Jack.

Jack:*tired* Thanks man. | Ruby:Y/n? | You:Ruby,thank God your ok. | Ruby:Who's...? Nevermind,are you ok? | You:A hole through my stomach,but I'll live.

Ruby sighed in relief and helped Jack up. I heard some rumbling from the rumble behind us,then I remembered the horde of Grimm that was coming. I quickly grabbed both of them and activated my dragon wings and have some distance from the large pile of rubble. A second later,a King Taijitsu burst through it,with a large amount of Grimm going through the rubble as well. Later,we were surrounded by the Grimm with weapons out,and my stomach nearly healed. The Taijitsu roared and they charged at us.

You:*telepathy* Electric barrage!

Leis made a electric shield dome and we shot most of them down,and shoot some that were about to hurt the others.

Jack:There's way too many of them with the ammo we have right now!

We heard an explosion somewhere,i looked to the direction of the sound and see Nora flying to the Taijitsu on her grenade hammer,and slammed the hammer on the head of the Taijitsu.

Jack:Great timing,Jaune!

We AT our weapons and went on a Grimm killing spree,I looked to my right and see Jaune killed a major ursa.

You:Good job,Jaune! | Jaune:Thanks!

Suddenly,Sun and Neptune appeared

Sun:Nobody move! Junior detectives! | Neptune:We have badges so you know its official!

Ironwood's ship comes into view,with a few of his ships as well,and start to shoot some of the grimm down. I continued cutting down more Grimm and felt a familiar presence.

You:(Mercury's here,and two other people beside him)

I heard a gunshot near me,and see a beowolf with its head blown off,behind it was Mercury.

You:Thanks man. | Mercury:No problem.

After that,me and Mercury start to work together,killing grimm and making moves that we thought no one could do. The ground start to rumble a bit,and see a damaged Paladin from the hole,but Zwei was on top of it and jumped down to headbutt a beowolf. Another bullhead comes in,and team CFVY with Prof. Port joined the fight. Big green armor readies his weapon,the Grimm charged at him,he slammed his weapon to the ground and made a big shockwave. White fox eye and Velvet began fighting the other Grimm,he sent one of the major Ursa into the air and slammed his palm into its head when it almost hit the ground. It got sent back,but it exploded from the inside and sent spikes into the surrounding grimm. I have to block some of them that was coming for me. I see Coco? I think that was her name,approach a major beowolf with...a purse? She parried an attack from the beowolf and kicked it at its treasures. I cringed from that,but she slammed her purse into its head,hard. A few beowolves,and a death stalker chargin at her. I was about to charge in to help her,but her purse turned into...A MINIGUN?! THAT BRAK-- Actually she might've get that from Vulcan. Well,she shot the death stalker into tiny bits and obliterating the other Grimm that was charging her,including a few nevermores.

I continued to kill some stranglers,and it looks like that was all of them. I went back to the middle of town to see everyone grouped up.

Torchwick:Oh,I cant believe you caught me. You've really taught me the errors of my ways. Hey hey,watch the hat! (I dont like the tone he's saying that,its something...but I cant put my finger on it,oh well)

You:Thanks for the help,Merc. | Mercury:No problem.

I see Ruby,Jack and the others going somewhere,so I quickly followed them,and sat down.

Yang:Well,we did it. | Jack:Yea,that took more of me than I thought. | You:Yea,me too. | Weiss:If we dont get extra credits for that,I'm going to get seriously disappointed. | Jack:Weiss,a two-headed snake literally crushed a bakery. I wouldn't count on it. | You:Plus,we didn't solve everything yet. | Ruby:a lot of people were hurt,and we still dont even know why they did this,or who that mystery girl was. | Weiss:Well,not every story has a neat and tidy ending | Jack:True. | Blake:We might not have all of the answers,but we do have a lot of dangerous people behind bars,and I think that's something we can be proud of. | Ruby:Yeah,and if anyone tries something like this again,we'll be there to stop them. | Yang:*Lay down with Jack* Yay,teamwork,camaraderie,good guys,go team,alright good job. | Jack:So,what now? | Weiss:I'd suggest training for the tournament,but...I think we have that covered at this point. | You:Yup. | Blake:So then...? | Ruby:Uh,time for bed? | You/Jack:Defo. | Blake:Absolutely. | Weiss:Oh please,yes. | Yang:I'm going to sleep forever.

We all stand up,and went back to RWBY's dorm,and slept in there,with Ruby sleeping with me and Yang sleeping with Jack.

--Meanwhile,at Ozpin's office--

Councilor:Ozpin? Ozpin! | Ozpin:Yes,Councilor. | Councilor:You've left us with no choice;The Vytal festival cannot be broadcast,let alone help,if we are unable to ensure the safety of the citizens,including the danger of the Draconazha and Lunarium. Therefore,we have reached out to the Atlas council,and together,we have decided that the best option is to appoint general Ironwood as head of the security for the event. | Ironwood:Thank you,Councilman. Our kingdom is happy to lend as many troops as it takes to ensure that this event runs as smoothly,and safely,as possible. | Councilor:And we thank you,General. | Ozpin:Will that be all? | Councilor:For now,but after this festival comes to a close,we are going to have a serious discussion regarding your position at Beacon Academy. General Ironwood's reports of these last few weeks have left us concerned,I'm sure you understand.

The Councilor left the call.

Ironwood:This is the right move,Ozpin. I promise. I will keep our people safe,you have to trust me.

--After the call,at Ironwood's ship--

Ironwood:You brought this on yourself.

Ironwood walks to a cell that has two guards,they saluted to him,and he opened the cell door,and Roman Torchwick was seen without his hat.

Ironwood:Leave us. (he ordered to the guards) I've been informed,that so far you've refused to cooperate with the authorities. | Torchwick:I know this might be hard to believe General,but uh...I'm not the biggest fan of local law enforcement. | Ironwood:How about the world's strongest military power? | Torchwick:Hm,first impressions...not great. | Ironwood:I'm going to give you one chance. Who's really behind this? | Torchwick:Isn't it obvious? You're looking at him! | Ironwood:*chuckles* Very well,then. (walks away from the cell) | Torchwick:What's the matter,General? I thought you wanted to talk. | Ironwood:The council has given me custody over you as long as I see fit. So you can make yourself comfortable. I can assure you we'll have plenty of time to...'talk' | Torchwick:Oh...wonderful. (laughs)

--Meanwhile,with Cinder,Em,and Merc--

Cinder:All in all,I'd call today a success | Emerald:Those stupid kids really made a mess of things,Jack even beat William today,actually how is he? | Cinder:He's fine,just need time to recover. | Merc:Well,a lot of Faunus didn't make it out of those tunnels. you still think the White Fang's gonna listen to us? | ???:No,but they'll listen to me.

A/N Thank you for reading! Also thank you for the 300+ reads! See you in the next Volume!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 20 8
You guys already know this shit gonna be good!!!! Fair warning if this book does really well I will put a special chapter in the story for those damm...
81.9K 1.4K 37
A new student is transferred to Beacon after a Hunt gone wrong. He has to deal with the fact he is alone in the world and has lost everything until t...
230K 3K 16
(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Your militaristic training and ideals has...
16.1K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...