Awaiting Adventures ( tom hol...

By EstherLee81

"Any other requests Tom for the Press Tour?" "Can my best friend come?" "Haz is already coming." "No I mean... More

1
2
3
4
Instagram
5
Instagram
6
Instagram
7
8
Instagram
9
10
11
12
13
Instagram
14
15
16
17
Instagram
18
19
20
21
22
23
Instagram
24
25
Instagram
26
27
Instagram
Twitter
new story !!!
28
29
30
oh snap
always be you
A/N
Same Mistakes
Oblivious
Love Unfinished
Touch
Worry
Sus
Rebound
No help
Instagram
Alright plan
Holiday Houses !
Little secrets for little Paddy
Night before Christmas
Oh Boy
Instagram
Hints and Clues
Barrier
Paying the price
Sugary Sweet
Maybe
Healing Tactics
New but good
Instagram
A/N
New Chap Yo

Clueless

9.6K 131 61
By EstherLee81

Tom stared at his instagram feed, looking at the beauty on his screen. He pressed his lips together double tapping the screen, she looked so damn good in that dress. He couldn't help himself but look through the comments to see if any of the guys she was hanging out with last night was hitting on her. Tom slid out of the comment section, scolding himself.

He should might as well just text her himself, see how she's doing. Ask how her day is maybe, how school is. How Sid is doing. If he snuggles and protects her at night like Tom said he would in replacement when he was gone.

He tapped on the green icon, scrolling through previous messages to find hers. He had to admit, he had gone through their messages, giggling and reminiscing their photos they shared or pictures of their puppies and their endless banter and jokes.

He wanted so badly to reach out to her, but that unspoken barrier between them held him back. They're supposed to be best friends right? But he felt as if that title was erased the moment he stepped out of her door.

But how many times have they walked away from each other? First, when they were merely teenagers. Two seventeen year olds, immature and clueless of what to do with these emotions they tried hide. Second, was only last summer, under the same circumstances, they were both clueless to their identical feeling for each other, but this time it was Evie. Only months ago, they had separated letting another significant other get in the way.

So they excused this one as different from the rest, because they were in an actual relationship. They tried, and it didn't work out. The timing for them to be lovers just wasn't right yet.

He began typing, his thumbs stalling on the screen and hesitating for his word choice.

Do I shoot her a Hey or is that too odd.

Maybe a How are you doing? No that's too invasive.

Why the hell is this so hard, it used to be so easy to just shoot her a text or call, come on just be a man and text damn it!

Tom argued with himself in his head, his thumbs circling over his keyboard. He sighed, not having a clue of what to say. He breathed through his lips, shaking his head before tapping his thumbs against the glass screen of his phone. 

Tom

Hey Bear, how are you? 

He let out another frustrated sigh and quickly erased the message. Finding it that he shouldn't call her Bear because it was just so personal. He captured his bottom lip into his mouth and bounced his leg up and down trying to find an acceptable greeting to his ex-girlfriend/supposed to be best friend. Tom just wanted things to just be normal that's all he wanted. He blew air through his lips, while trying again to muster up the sentence he wanted to send her all the way across the world. 

Tom was interrupted by the door to the room swinging in, he peered up from the screen to look at the man dressed head to toe in black. The man signaled Tom with just the nod of his head to the side, telling Tom it was time to go. Tom nodded his head in response, clicking the side of his phone to shut it out and he shoved it in his pocket. Leaving the room to do one of the many interviews he had today. 

~~~

Evie stretched her arms above her head, her hands reaching behind her pillows as she slept peacefully. A ray of light was peaking from behind her blinds, and beamed over her bed. Sid laid at the foot of the bed, sleeping soundly just like his owner. But peace is never an option when Kaya comes around. Evie had given the girl a key to her house in case of emergencies. Oh boy, was this an actual emergency. 

Evie was abruptly stirred awake, along with her puppy when she heard her front door to her home shut loudly following with the shouts of her name. She groaned in her pillow, scrunching her eyebrows as annoyance raised within her emotions. Sid's head bobbed up from he bed to see what was going on. 

"Evie! Are you hooommmee?! Wake up!!" She heard the clatter of her best friend from her room and Evie dismissed it. Wanting nothing but to catch up on the sleep that she deserves. She pulled the white duvet over her head, sinking into the warmth. 

"Evie, up now. Wake up." The blonde demanded, making Evie huff and groan and protest upon hearing Kaya enter her room. She heard Kaya's hands pet Sid and shake his head lovingly making his collar jiggle and clank. 

"What the fuck is your issue. Why are you here so early?" Evie spat, being grumpy not pulling the covers from her head. But she felt Kaya drop a plastic bag on the bed and listened to her rummage around it before struggling to open the box. Evie breathed in deeply through her nose, before yanking the covers from her face although her eyes were still shut. 

"So I was thinking-" 

"Oh lord." Evie grumbled. 

"I was doing some research of your symptoms-"

"Kaya I'm fine." Evie sternly replied, and Kaya raised her eyebrows at the sassy brunette who still had her eyes closed. 

"Ah-ah-ah, listen to me. I'm doing this for you because I care and mainly because I had a lot of free time." Kaya started, dropping her hands back into the bag. Hiding whatever she brought for Evie, and Evie assumed it was some exotic medicine. 

"I looked up your symptoms, your throwing up in the morning, always feeling hot and sick 24/7, you're always tired too. So when I looked it up, everything clicked. But I wasn't so sure so I had to dig deeper-" Kaya rambled, while Evie rubbed the sleep away from her eyes wishing Kaya to get on with whatever she was saying. When she peaked her eyes open, she gazed curiously at the bag Kaya currently had her hands in. 

"So, I know you had your IUD taken out and you switched to birth control. But, I noticed that you haven't touched your birth control in months because it's always just sitting on your mantle collecting dust. And Evie we've had our periods synced since literally eighteen, and you haven't told me you've gotten yours since February." Evie's eyes widened at her best friend's words and she felt her heart literally drop to her stomach. 

"Assuming that you and Tom were sexually active, I went out on a limb and bought three different pregnancy tests." Kaya presented the boxes to Evie and Evie shook her head frequently. Fear bubbling quickly within her as her friend confronted her with information she did not want to believe. 

"No, Kaya." Evie shook her head. 

"Dickhead you're taking these tests, these were expensive as shit!" Kaya exclaimed and Evie shook her head even faster. 

"Sure, I've missed a couple periods but they're always irregular Kaya! It's just a bug, I can't be pregnant." Evie excused. 

"Evie you've been so clueless. You don't want to be pregnant, which doesn't mean you can't be."

"No way, no. I'm-no-it can't be." 

Kaya glared at her best friend who was in the progress of creating a panic attack. 

"Evie I'm not saying you're pregnant. But you could be, and we're just taking precaution. Maybe it is just a bug, hopefully. But Ev just take a test please, so we know if we should actually freak out about this okay?" Kaya's tone was softer, as Evie looked so distressed sitting up in bed. 

Evie reluctantly nodded her head, peeling the covers away from her legs watching Kaya make her way towards the bathroom with the bag of Evie's determined fate. She swung her legs off of the bed, before standing up and ignored the pit of nausea sitting in her body with the anxiety. 

When she entered the bathroom, she glanced at Kaya who was reading the instructions on the back of the box and she averted her gaze to the mirror and looked at her knotted hair. 

"All of these just say that you just piss on it, then wait five minutes. Do you want to take just one? Or all three?" Kaya asked, looking at the unsettled girl. Evie sighed and shut her eyes for a brief second. 

"I'll take two, if both are opposites I'll take the third." She mumbled and Kaya nodded her head, setting the boxes down on the counter for Evie to use, along with her phone already set up with a timer. 

How the fuck have I been so clueless?  Evie thought to herself. 

So she did it, she did what the boxes instructed, she peed on both sticks and just waited. She bit her lip anxiously, she was sitting on the toilet seat lid, bouncing her leg up and down feverishly and held the sticks in her right hand. Praying for the lord to just pull through and not make her pregnant. Kaya stood there too, feeling bad for the girl, because she knew how much of a tough time Evelyn has been having without Tom and a kid would just maximize it by a tenfold. 

The more Evie waited, the more she tried to rationalize her thoughts. 

I can't be pregnant, we used protection like all the time. 

But then she started doubting herself even more. 

But there were times that he didn't pull out, and I've never taken a Plan B before. 

She closed her eyes and tried to level her rapid heartbeat along with her breathing. She tried using the exercises of breathing that she learned at group therapy so many years ago, but she knew nothing would help her calm down. 

Evie didn't even want to look at the sticks, so once the timer dinged from Kaya's phone and buzzed annoyingly against the countertop. She harshly whipped the sticks in Kaya's direction making Kaya look first as Evie prayed even harder. 

Kaya took in a deep breath, but did not exhale in relief. Making Evie harshly tug them back into her view, making everything so much worse. 

Evelyn Rose Loski is pregnant with Thomas Stanley Holland's baby. 

THE END 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 192 32
Her last words stayed with him forever as he dwelled on them. "Please Tom. If you leave me n-now...I have no-one!!!" she cried uncontrollably while...
74.9K 2.6K 45
**𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘡𝘰 π˜”π˜¦π˜΅π˜©π˜°π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘏π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜”π˜’π˜₯𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴** After Tom rises to power within the mafia world, his list of enemies grows exponentiall...
138K 2.1K 15
[Completed] What are we even fighting for? You have been friends with Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland since you were kids. You never got along th...