harry styles imagines

Galing kay shina_styles

you can make requests i would be glad to make them Higit pa

insecure
anxiety
Bet
Distance
Bet part 2
Bet part 3
taste of his own medicine
Taste of his own medicine part 2
regret
Regret part 2
regret part 3
regret part 4
he still loves his ex
He is sick
He still loves his ex part 2
Liar (for Aisha)
Liar part 2(For aisha)
He Believes His Ex Over You
He Believes His Ex Over You part 2
Harmonal
Broken Angel
Regret part 6
Broken angel part 2
Complain
harryyyyy
He is Sick
Mystery Girl
Broken Angel part 3
Mystery Girl part 2
Broken Angel part 4
broken angel part 5 (end)
Fight (For Shagun)
Heyyyyy
In a Deep Mess
Mystery Girl Part 3
In a Deep Mess Part 2
Harry
A/N
instagram
A/n
In A deep shit part 3
Scared (For shannon)
An issue
my Muslim Neighbour
Is abortion the right decision
Niazi baig
In deep love part 4
you are sick
My muslim Neighbour
may end
my humble request
cameron herrin
Wattpad problems

Regret part 5

1.5K 13 7
Galing kay shina_styles

Your pov

It has been three days.I was still in the hospital.Dr said today i can go home.i did not wanted to go home.But where else would i go.Harry have been taking care of me 24/7 and asking me if i need anything even though i have not said a single word to him.i had hear him crying holding my hand and kissing me when i pretend to sleep.But the truth was it was hard to sleep.Because whenever i close my eyes i saw those guys laughing at me.I have had nightmares about the incident.Harry was talking to Dr about my medications and other things.While i was sitting on the bed looking at his back.Dr looked at me and smiled.
"Hy Ms y/l/n"he said smiling and harry left the room.

"So,happy to go home"he asked.
"I don't know"i said.he nodded.
"When are we starting my treatment"i asked referring to my legs.
"Well you are weak so when you are a little healthy we can start and i am sure you will be able to walk soon"he said.
"i just hope it will happen soon"i said sadly.
"Don't be sad everything will be alright and don't forget that you still have an amazing boyfriend who sticks with you through all of this"he said and i just nodded.
"I know you are mad at him dear but i just wants you to know in these kind of cases sometimes everybody left the victim and i mean everybody but he is still here for you.you are very lucky to have him think about it"he said and left the room.
Am i actually being too tough on harry?should i forgive him?or is it too soon?I don't know what to do.
Harry came in and i look at him but he did not look at me and went to pick my bag.he called for the nurse and a nurse came in with a wheelchair.i look at her.She smiled and help me to get on wheelchair.when i was comfortable harry walk behind me and started to push the chair.we went to the car and he pick me up and settle me in the passenger seat and walk to the driver seat and get in.
On our way to home i wanted harry to talk but he stayed quiet.my eyes fell to a board in the street.It was McDonald's.
"I am hungry"I said suddenly making him look at me.
"We will be home in just a few minutes"he said.
"Can't we stop at some pizza hut or anything"I said
"I am really sorry but Dr said that you need a healthy diet so we can't eat this junk"he said apologizingly.
"Okay"i said sadly
"Hey, Don't be sad it's just for a few days than you can eat anything"he said trying to make my mood better and i actually smiled.I was not mad that we didn't stop.Because it was just an excuse to start a talk.
We arrived home and harry got out and walk to my side.
"Would you mind if I carry you inside bcz we don't have a wheelchair at home but i promise to arrange one till evening"he said apologizingly.
"Okay"i said and he put his arm under my legs and the other on my back and pick me up.he walked to the front door and our maid open the door.He put me down on the couch putting some cushions behind me to make me comfortable.when he was sure I am comfortable he went into kitchen and came back after a few minutes with a tray in which he have some fruits and a glass of Orange juice.He put the tray infront of me.
"You can eat this till the lunch is ready ok"he said.
"Okay"i said.
He nodded his head and stood up.
"Where are you going"I said bluntly.
"I forget your medicines in the car"he said.
"Oh"I said He turn on the T.V and handed me the remote and left.I watch television for about an hour.when Katherine our maid came to tell me that the lunch is ready.
"Okay"i said and looked behind me to see if harry was there.But he was not.
"I am not hungry actually"I said ashamed to say that i can't go to the dining table on my own.
"What"a voice said behind me i turn to see harry standing there.He walk over to me.
"You was hungry an hour ago lets eat something"he said sitting next to me.
"Go get the lunch here for us"he said to Katherine.She nodded and left.
She came back with our lunch.She set the bowl on table infront of us.It was beef sandwiches and a little salad.
We eat the lunch quietly.After lunch harry gave me medicines which I took.
After lunch i took a nap which last four hours.when I wokeup Katherine has left and the house was so quiet.I furrowed my eyebrows why was it so quiet.I hear the footsteps coming in living room.I turn to see it was harry.
"Hey you awake"he said.
"Yes what time is it"I asked.
"Its 6 o'clock dear"he said and sat next to me.
I turn on the T.V and try to find something interesting but could not I huff and put the remote down.Harry seemed to notice my boredom.
"Do you wants to go on a walk in the garden fresh air will make you feel better"he said how stupid I can't walk how will go on a walk in garden I thought.
"And how will I go"I asked annoyingly.
"That's my concern"he said and stood up.He went to the hallway and came back with a wheel chair he help me to get in it and we head to the park.Harry and I used to go to this park alot before.As we were going I saw many people looking at us weirdly and some smiling.Harry took me to the pool side it was my favourite spot.it was so calm,water was flowing slowly and there were not much people.Harry sat down on a bench near us.

We sat there for half an hour watching people.and than we head home.
Harry made pasta for dinner.After eating pasta I asked harry to bring me medicines he smiled.
"I put the tablets in your pasta so you can eat then easily"he said.
"Is it healthy"I asked
"Yes I asked the Dr bcz I know you hate to take medicines"he said and I smiled.I mumble a thanks.
I did not knew how to tell him that i wants to take a bath.I was thinking a way to get to bathroom on my own.
"Do you wants anything I can bring it"he asked"I uh i actually wants to i wants" i was just trying to say but he cut me off.
"You wants to take a bath right"he said my eyes widen how did he knew.
"How did you knew"i asked when he was carrying me to the bathroom.He smiled before speaking.
"If you forget than let me remind you I am your boyfriend and i know you enough to know when and where what you want and need"he said.
"Right"I said.we entered the bathroom and he sat me on the counter and run the water he check the temperature of water and when the tub was full he turned off the tap and walk to me.He pull down my jeans and shirt.I was left in my under garments.I look at the bruises they disgusts me tears prick in my eyes.I look down at my hands in my lap.I look at harry to see any sign of disgust but i fund none and i realized I was disgusting ,horrible, worthless and broken nobody would stay with a girl like me but Harry was still here he could have left or he could have made no effort in finding me but he did and he not only saved me but stayed with me.harry put his hand on my back to unclasp my bra and it fell to the floor.when it hit the ground a sob escape my lips.Harry saw my tears and put his hands on both sides of my face and a worried expression film his face.
"What's wrong"he asked concern.
But I did not reply and clung to him and started to cry harder.He hug me tightly and kiss the side of head repeatedly.he mumble dweet nothings in my ear and rock us both back and forth to calm me down.it does work and slowly my cried turn into sobs and sobs into sniffles.I rest my head on his shoulder.It was the first time I had hug him and now i realized that it was all i wanted to feel safe being in his arms.
I pull away and he look at me.
"Can i"he asked putting a hand on the waistband of my panties.I nodded and he pull them down my legs.He pick me up and sat me in the tub.He help me to wash my hair and then he wash my legs for me.Because it was hard to wash them when you could not bent or move them.when I was done he pick me up again and wrap a towel around me loosely and walk in the room.He put me on the bed and went to the closet.He came back with one of his t shirt and my panties.I put them on and he brush my hair.
"Can you plz bring me the hair dryer i don't wants to sleep with wet hair"I said he nodded and bring it to me before I could take it from his hand he turn me around and stand behind me.He dried my hair for me and put them in a loose braid.He lay me down and went to the door before he could get out of room i speak.
"Where are you going"I asked.
"I am sleeping in the next room you can just call me if you need anything okay"he said.
"Plz don't go"I said with teary eyes.
His eyes softens and he walk over to me kiss my forehead.
"I thought you wanted to stay alone"e said
and lay down on his side of the bed.I turn to look at him and he was already looking at me.
"I don't wants to be alone"i said.
He smiled and open his arms and i gladly scoot into them.I put my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him.He wrap his arms around my waist and pull me close and for the first time in these two weeks i sleep peacefully without any fear and nightmares.
.
.

After another week.
.
.
.
It was lunch time and I was laying on bed as harry was bringing stuff into the room.
We no as in he has decided to move our bedroom downstairs as it was a spare room we never used before.
He said it will be easy as I will be able to move around on wheel chair easily.
Plus this room's bathroom was bigger than our room upstairs.
Other things were almost same.
Harry came in and placed a book in front of me I looked at the cover and it was "storm and silence".
I grinned it was my favourite novel.
"Why don't you read it while I finish my work"he said to which I happily nodded.
He placed a kiss on my head and went back to work.
He had brought me a glass of orange juice which was now empty and I wanted more.
"Harry"i called him.
"Yes"he said from the kitchen.
"I want more juice"i said a little loudly so he can hear me.
"I am making lunch after eating it you can have your juice but not now"he said and I huffed.
"Just a little please"i asked him.
"No after lunch you can have"he said and i angrily opened my novel again and began to read.
After a while I felt my bladder calling me to empty it.
I first began to think of a way to get there but when I found nothing.
I yelled "Harry".
"Yes"he said instantly
"I need to pee"i said with my cheeks burning.
"Coming"he said and I began to wait for him.
After waiting for 5 minutes he did not came.
"Harryyy"i yelled angrily.
"Coming coming just 5 minutes"he said his voice sounding stressed.
But did not came in.
I began to feel angry and frustrated I needed to pee badly.
He did not came for another 10 minutes and my stomach started to hurt.
I felt so helpless that I wanted to cry now.
I needed to use the bathroom and i was dependent on someone else to even go there.
Just as I was began to get depressed harry came in and carry me to the bathroom.
He pulled my shorts down and sat me on the commode.
"Get out" I said and he looked at me confused.
"I said get out"i repeated.
"Why"he asked with furrow eyebrows and a confused face I wanted to smack him.
"Harry go outside I will call you when I am done please"i said making a pleading face and joining my hands together.
He nodded and left the bathroom.
After I was done I called him lifting my shorts up to my mid thigh...
He opened the door and came in he helped me up my putting his hands under my armpits and took me towards basin so I could wash my hands while I washed my hands he pulled my shorts up and buttoned them.
When I was done he lifted me up and by placing his hands under by bum.
I laid my face on his shoulder.
I was so tired I have been laying in bed since morning watching television or using phone I am so tired i wants to go out.
"What's wrong"He asked sating me down on the couch in living room...
"Nothing"i mumbled before sitting comfortably.
"I made Chinese Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry for lunch"he said walking away.i stare at his back as he walked.
I wanted to stay angry at him for long but I could not.and it made me angry that how easily I got comfortable with him again.
He came back with a tray containing our food in his hand.
He sat it on the table and sat beside me.
He smiled looking at me and tuck my hair behind ears and took a forkful of food and feed it to me.
I chew it and it was good but broccoli did not taste good.
When he again tried to feed me I put the broccoli back in plate and ate the meat piece.
"Hey you can't do this"he scolded me and tried to feed me that yucky vegetable.
I shook my head.
"No I don't like it,it does not taste good"i said making a nasty face
"Hey it's good for health you gotta eat it now say ahhhhhh baby"he said making an adorable face which I could not resist and ate it.
I took a fork too and began to feed him.
After a bite and he hum.
"It taste good actually why don't you like it"he asked.
I just shrugged.
"Why were you sad"he asked me pulling me on to his lap.
I played with the button of his shirt laying my head on his shoulder.
He placed another bite in my mouth and nudged me.
I pouted at him at him and he rubbed his nose with mine.
"Come on tell me"he said while taking a bite.
"I was calling you for 20 minutes................ and you did not came I needed to pee badly........"i looked at him from uder my lashes before continuing "so I got frustrated due to my disability and all of this....."i shrugged "but than you asked what was wrong and when I told you nothing you just walked away I thought you did not care
And you did not gave me my juice too"i protested remembering my juice while looking at my hands which were busy toying his button.
He put down the fork and circled his arms around me and hugged me tightly.
"Baby I am so sorry I did not came earlier but I was cooking and could not come as If i went than it could have burned and don't you ever think that i don't care because i do i care about you more than anything i have learnt your value the hard way I am so sorry for everything for being the biggest asshole and trust me I will love you so much that you will get over everything and as for you not being able to walk than why should my Queen put a feet down when her servant is present for his services and as for juice I wanted you to eat something baby you drank about three glasses already so it was not good "he said squeezing me tightly and rocking side to side making me giggle.
"Don't stress over anything like that again okay"he said seriously and kissed my forehead.
"You have been kissing my head and forehead too much these days"i blushed.
"Because it denotes adoration and affection which I have tone for you"he said brushing my hair and I hum.
After a while I asked harry to to help me sit on wheelchair and after I sat on it harry took the dishes to the kitchen and clean it before cleaning the kitchen.
I went into the kitchen behind him and started to talk to him while he cleaned the kitchen.
After that we went to the room and he began to put things in the closet and bathroom cabinet.
I was getting bore while he was working.
So I somehow after alot of struggle climb up the bed and laid down.
I laid there just watching some boring show on TV.

Harry pov

I put all of our clothes in closet and set them in drawers making sure to keep everything separately.
And than went to bathroom put all of my products in one cabinet and hers in another.
It took me about more than two hours to complete my work.
After finishing it I walk in to the room to see her sleeping on the bed.
She was laying on her stomach she have climbed up the bed somehow
I smiled at her cute pout that was still on her face I sat near her and brush her hair out of her face.she stirred but did not woke up.
I turned off the TV and laid down as well I was tired and a nap seemed to be a blessing right now.
I have bring all of our stuff from upstairs and my arms were sore from lifting all the stuff my muscles were stiff while my legs were killing me for all the stairs I walk up and dow while bringing things here.
I closed my eyes and laid down comfortably as i put the pillow under my face and got comfortable gosh this was heavenly feeling after being so tired a peaceful sleep was pure heaven
As I was about to fall into a peaceful slumber..
When I hear her groan and than her fist over my mouth.
I opened my eyes to see her stretching.
She looked at me and smiled before turning towards me and sneaking her arms around my neck and buried her face in my chest.
I sighed and rub her back and kissed her forehead.
"Can we go out to the park" she mumbled.
I sighed as I have to cancel my nap which I was really looking forward to and mumbled a yes to her.
She happily squealed and looked at me.
"Really when Will we go"she asked excitedly
"Whenever you want"i said brushing her hair back from her face.
"Can we go now"she asked and I looked at the clock and it was 15 past 5.
I sat up before saying a yes. I looked at her face which light up and I forgot all my aching muscles and pulled her in my lap.
"We will go to park but before that we gotta get dress ok" I declared as she has been quite lazy when it comes to getting dressed.
She huffed
"I just wore these shorts yesterday they are clean and so is my shirt".
I stare at her with a glare to which she instantly shut up.
"Okay I will change"she mumbled.
I got up and took her to the bathroom so she can wash her face and so can I.
After washing it I came in to the room and comb her hair before putting them in a ponytail.
Than I took out a matching outfit for us and got dressed before helping her in to her Jeans.
.
..
.
.
We just stepped out of the house and I put her on the wheelchair and locked the door.
When I was about to push the wheelchair two girls came to us.
They were beaming as they stood near us.
"Can we have a picture please"they asked.
"Sure"i said
And they took a few selfies.
One of them stood beside me and the other decided to take a pic.
Just when whe was about to take a picture she looked beside me before speaking.
"Hey can you get to the side you are ruining the picture"she said to y/n.
I looked at her angrily how dare she talk like that to her.
"Yeah sure"y/n mumbled before trying to move.
But I put a hand on her shoulder.
She looked at me with a smile but her eyes were trying to hold back her tears.
"Hey that's no way to talk to my girlfriend here I am always telling you guys to treat people with kindness and you can't even treat my girlfriend with respect"i said to her trying to contain my anger.
"Harry calm down"y/n said pulling at my arm.
"I am sorry we did not mean to offend her but she was in the way of our picture"the girl who was taking the picture said.
"Well you were also in our way when were going to the park but still I decided to take a pic with you guys"i said floding my arms on my chest.
She looked down and mumbled a sorry.
"But please don't do this next time to someone be kind to others"i said to them and they both said okay and sorry and talk away.
"Let's go"she said looking ahead.
I turned her towards me and looked into her eyes all the happiness that was there a few minutes ago was gone and was replaced with a frown.
I put my hands around her and lift her in my arms to which she squealed before settling her on my hip.
"What are you doing"she asked.
I did not say anything and push the wheel chair towards door. And began to walk outside.
"Harry people will stare"she whispered in my ear.
"Oh God I did not knew everyone will see"i said fake shocking.
"Yeah put me down"she again whispered.
I laughed at her reaction.
"Silly girl I know people will stare but let them stare I dont really care what they do you my darling are much more important than those people and I will carry you whenever I wants to"i said walking towards the park.
People looked at us some smiled knowing about her and some just stare strangely.
I walk in to the park and walk around to see children playing and people walking or sitting around enjoying the nature.
After a while I saw an icecream stall and went over to it and ordered our ice cream.
The boy looked at her strangely while the other boy was making our icecream.
She got uncomfortable under his stare as I felt her stiffen.
"Hey man what's you looking at?" I aske him.
"Well obviously I will stare when you carry a grown girl around"he said scoffing.
Before I could reply the other boy nudged him and hand us our ice creams.
"I am sorry for him enjoy your time here mr.styles and best of luck ms.
Hope you get Well soon"he said to us before pulling the boy back.
I gave her the ice cream and went our way to the other side...

.

.
.
I felt blessed when after dinner she took her medicines and  I put ointment on her bruises she laid down, after washing the dishes I joined her in bed.
I laid down as  well and sighed as my bones relaxed finally my back was screaming of pain now and I close my eyes sighing.
I hear her move and than felt her arms on me trying to get on top of me I pulled her to me by her waist and adjust her she laid her head on my
Chest while i adjusted her legs.
"I don't have nightmares when I sleep like this"she mumbled making a pattern on my chest with her fingers.
I tightened my hold on her waist at the mention of her nightmares.
She had a few and I was shitless scared when she screamed and thrashed in her sleep I had to held her whole night rocking back and forth while she sobbed in my chest,she always wokeup thinking that it was a dream that she was rescued.

The earlier few 3 to 4 nights were most horrible but now it was getting better as in first few nights she would wokeup after an hour or two crying.but than she started to sleep longer
But now yesterday night she did not wokeup at all she slept all night I hope today goes the same..
"I am cold"she whispered hugging me tightly I pulled the cover on ourselves and tick her in.
"Better"i asked but she only hummed in response.
"Good night"i mumbled massaging her head with one hand and holding her to me by her waist with the other.

Obviously he is gonna see so much difficulties repairing her but I hope you like the imagine I changed it as for people who have read the earlier version that was different but I read it today and decided to change a little...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1K 107 25
A Harry styles fanfic x)
2.9K 281 199
i'm afraid of the things in my brain SO HERE THEY ARE LMAO ENJOY FUCKERS
140K 3.6K 33
(in need of vast editing) ❝Everything's cool as long as I'm getting thinner.❝ // trigger warning