Abandoned wife

By Abhil11

Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from the... More

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Second Chance
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - When We became Partners
Questions
Bonus Chapter 2
Not An Update - Excerpts Of New Stories

Chapter 6

27K 1K 40
By Abhil11

Akshay sat on the chair placed in the garden. He holds one glass of scotch in one hand while other one is resting on arm of chair. This drinking session satisfy his need of solitude where he can think. He brings out Smita's picture from his pocket and placed it on table against him.
"You gave me so much pain Smita now its my time to payback everything. You will be torn shades by shades just like me. I'll make sure you will be broken as much as I am where nothing can fix you. These flames which burns me constantly will burn you too. Be ready for the hell I am going to give you. "he resolves and gulp whole glass in one go.

***********

"LEAVE SMITA, I SAID JUST LEAVE " she awake with a jerk. Her clothes drenched in sweat. She puts her hand on her heart which is racing in marathon speed.She rubbed it gently to ease it. Her mouth is drying and breathing hitched. She pick glass of water from side table and drank in one go. She wipes her face with the help of handkerchief. Its not new to her. She is facing it from a long time. Initially it occurred monthly but as the time passes it starts occurring weekly, biweekly and nowadays it occurred on daily basis. When it first happened she thought its aftermath of ugly breakup. She was so much into this relation that his words haunt in her sleep.

Time will heal it but as the days passes intensity of her nightmares increased. She didn't realised when her sleepy self turnes into an insomniac jombie. She twist and tossed in bed and suddenly speed of clock slow down. It tooks eternity to clock for switching to next number. Sometimes she checked facebook and watched videos to pass time . This is resulting to dark circle and puffy eyes but she hardly cares. Its very difficult to pass the time ranging twelve to four in night after that sleep took over her but this constant nightmares deteriorating that too .

She moves her hand in her hairs and clock is ticking 8.She doesn't have time to mourn on this issue any further. She headed towards washroom. She removes her clothes and tossed in laundry bag. She tapped the shower on. The cold water is soaking her sweaty skin,soon her tears joined the water in drenching her. She felt suffocated.This is sucking her strength. The thousands of thought runs in her head whenever she is alone. She holds her head tightly to suppress the thought but instead of that unanswered question make more strong entry.

Why I am not able to forget him?

He doesn't turned back to look at me that how I was doing. Why he doesn't think for a minute about me.

Is Smita fine?

Is Smita alive without me ? Why this question not rang in his mind.

He turns his back towards me, leaving me all alone in this world. I should have forget him but each attempt turns futile. The more I try the more I remember him.

She heard giggled of school girls from outside and move her fingers in hair.

Whole world living happily with their family what sin I did to deserve this. I am also longing for a family. I want someone to cuddle me, love me, praise me, hold me in tough time.
Is it too much to ask?

"Why?" She screamed and fall on the floor of bathroom.
The loneliness eating her alive on daily basis. She felt, she is loosing small percentage of herself everyday.

"Is it that difficult to have one drop of love.?" She wants to ask her creator why he wrote her destiny this way.
More she thought, more she get frustrated. She hugged her herself and sobbed.

She doesn't want to struggle on daily basis to pay bills and run errands.She did not want to be workholic but nowadays only work and Akshita keep her sane. She can't imagine her life without her. She is the only one who can lit her dark world.

Sometimes she felt she is in cage and need escape from there but more she try more she falls in the pit. She wants to ask for help but didn't get courage . She wants to eliminate this endless struggle, the continuous void which shouting loudly in her that something is missing. There were days when she wanted to throw everything, break everything comes in her way. Its more than enough things is going beyond her control.

"I need to fix it. This is going beyond control if it will continues like this I'll be certified crazy someday ." she resolved.

She dried herself with a towel and wear a mustard yellow knee length kurti pairing with black leggings. She dried her hairs and tied them in a bun. She came out and as expected Akshita is waiting for her . Her hairs need to be combed. She looks cute in her school uniform and messy hair.

"Mumma I know I am cute but stop admiring me and make my ponytail." the usual irritated complaint came from her.

"you brat, come here " Smita said and ran towards her. After completing whole round of house she pic up her in arms and start tickling.

"Mumma... I... Am so.. Sorry..

No matter how is current scenario Akshita always light up things for her. She make her hairs and they headed for the breakfast.

*************

School was tiring for mother daughter duo. Smita opened the gate and an envelope is waiting on the door step. She tear the envelope and there is some paper which created lines on her forehead.

"Mumma" Akshita nudged her

"Huh"?

"Mumma what happened?"

"Nothing" she assured her by caressing her hairs. "some urgent work came. I need to go but I'll return at dinner time and I am going to bring your favorite dish."

"Okay" Akshita said.

**************

At Ranawat construction
"I want to meet Akshay" she said to receptionist.

"You can't, you do not have appointment."

"Then give me the one." Smita said nonchalantly which shocked the receptionist. She was prepared for a drama but Smita didn't create any.

"Wait over there" she signed to waiting area. Soon some other clients came and she was occupied.

"Guard, guard" she shouted when she find the waiting area empty.

Smita took the advantage of opportunity and marched towards his cabin. He was resting on his twirling chair looking towards the wall.

"I didn't knew you are this desperate to cone in my arms." he said without looking at her.

"Shut up Akshay."

"Oh so you remembered my name too quickly. Few days ago you have nothing to do with me."

"Stop your dirty tricks Akshay." she shouts. Her body was shaking with rage.

He twirled quickly. Her accusations awake the beast in him. His fist tightened. His eyes were shooting daggers at her. He closed the distance between them in mean time and hold her arms tightly "You are the one who is playing tricks since beginning." he said with gritted teeth.

"This is not true." she tried to defend herself.

"Like I believe you." he said in cold tone.

"You have to believe me Akshay." She cupped his face with both her hands and look directly into his eyes. He on the other hand focusing on the wall behind her. "Look at me Akshay" she commanded. He looks towards her and she is as beautiful as she was few years ago. Her hazel brown eyes wchich called him to dive in her, luscious lips need to be claimed immediately and small nose which he used to pinch to irritate her.He can spent days looking her. She calms him, ease his worry. He wants to hold her in his arms forever. He wanted to cage her in his arms so she never ever leave him. Its so peaceful here like she is his salvation. She made smoothening pattern on his back. "Look in my eyes Akshay, I am not lying." her voice break his trance so does the magic spell. His fury resurfaced.

"Your tricks won't work on me again. Pack your bags as you two will stay with me as per court's order"he said indifferently.

She starts taking backward steps. She can't believe her true emotions to be tagged as tricks. Nothing can be bad than this. He can't do this to me. Her heart refused to believe it.

"One more thing Mita be prepared to enter in hell." he said coldly.

That word Mita brought thousands of memory. He gave her that nickname when they were intimated for the first time. He can't use it for his sadistic pleasure. Her heart break into pieces. She was on the verge of emotional breakdown so she ran as fast as she could. She can't break in front of this man. Not now, not ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
301K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
762K 46.4K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...