Book 2: Millennium Love (Thie...

By Treacherous_Rex

Bakura, ever since he met Marik, has always been fond of the blonde Egyptian. After Melvin (Malik) had taken... More

Intro (Not First Chapter Nor Prologue)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Eight

79 5 0
By Treacherous_Rex

Me: Seriously Bakura! Stop it with the pictures!
Bakura: When Marik and I start dating I'll stop.
Me: >_> Don't make me bring Ryou into this.
Bakura: Do it. That wanker couldn't do a bloody thing even if he tried.
Me: *growls* Whatever. The picture looks good anyways.
Bakura: *snickers* I win.
Me: *flips him off*
Bakura: Sorry, I'm gay.
Me: *blushes* That isn't what I- You-
Bakura: *laughs*
Me: Whatever. Hope you all enjoy. *covers my face with a pillow*
~~~~~~

Bakura's POV

Emptiness. Just a dark abyss around me. A comfortable abyss. No noise no images. I think I will finally have a dreamless night.

"You have to get out of here!"

Strike that.

The black began to change. The nothing that gave me comfort began to form into a desert. My thoughts began to feel a mix of fear, anger, and sorrow.

In a flash a fuzzy image of a person stood in front of me, or at least I assume it was me. I wasn't sure completely.

"No! I'm not leaving you! He'll kill you like he did your sister and my brother! For all we know the Priest is dead too! I can't lose you! We are family now!" the voice shouted and it sounded female. It even sounded familiar.

"That is why I have to stay. You must hide the Millennium Rod and the Millennium Necklace! One day the Pharaoh will return and that is when we will be ready!" There was a loud explosion behind me and the fuzzed-out person. "Go!" I shouted and pushed the person away from me and turned.

"You have something of mine, Thief King."

***

I gasped awake and sat up. I was breathing heavy and my heart was racing.

"What just happened?" Ryou asked, appearing beside me. He seemed out of breath as well and there were slight tears running down his face.

"I- I don't know." I ran my hand through my hair and felt that I was all sweaty. "You had a dream, right?" I asked.

Ryou nodded his head. "I was crying over someone's body in the middle of a desert. I felt like it was my fault that this person was dead. Then there was a voice that told me I could join him then I woke up." Ryou rubbed his eyes and wiped his cheeks free of his tears. "What did you dream about?"

"I was protecting someone from someone. It was a girl and I told her to hide the Millennium Rod and the Millennium Necklace," I mumbled.

"Those are the items that belong to Marik and Ishizu," Ryou pointed out.

"I know," I said blankly. I was trying to wrap my head around this sudden dream but I couldn't figure out anything. "I've been having dreams ever since we got back here but I have never had one like that before," I stated. "Normally they consist of-" I stopped when I realized who I was talking to. "Forget about it," I stated.

"They are about Malik hurting Marik. The few times I haven't slept at night I've been able to hear your dreams. Sorry," Ryou said sheepishly.

I stayed quiet. I was mad at Ryou but the dream was more of a concern on my mind. What did it mean? Did I finally have a memory dream? Why now though and why did Ryou get one but it was different from mine? Ugh! It's probably that damn Melvin! He's probably pissed that he hasn't been able to see Ryou because I am keeping the rod under the couch. Damn him. If I didn't need that Millennium Rod I would throw it away.

"Oh. Is that why I haven't been able to see Malik during the night?" Ryou asked.

"Fuck me," I grumbled.

"Don't worry. It's not like I could go and grab it without you knowing," Ryou stated.

"You were able to see Melvin without my knowing," I reminded him.

Ryou stayed quiet for a bit then said, "Marik's awake."

"Bakura! I know your up! Get your butt out here!" I heard Marik call from the living room. I groaned and threw my covers off and grabbed my shirt I had on my nightstand. I put my shirt on as I got off the bed and made my way to the living room. Marik, already ready for the day, was sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in his lap.

"When did you get a new movie?" Marik asked, holding up a horror movie that was titled A Quiet Place.

I heard a giggle from Ryou but ignored him. "It was when we went shopping on Thursday," I said. It wasn't a lie, Ryou saw the movie and eagerly told me to grab it. He said that I would like it better than most horror movies because it had to deal with family as much as horror. Then again, Ryou probably lied to me but whatever.

"Well come on! Just waiting on you!" Marik ushered, motioning to the spot besides him.

Alright, time to put my study in affect.

I made my way over to Marik and sat right besides him, where there was little space between us. Now, normally Marik would move over a bit or tell me I was smothering him and have me move. However, I have noticed ever since we went for that bike ride a few days ago that he's been much more lax about that kind of stuff. He's been fine with me sitting closer to him, he's been more excited about us watching a movie- making sure I was awake and would come to see the movie with him, and other little things I have noticed. One thing that's been clearly more obvious is how much more he's been pranking me. For example, yesterday I forgot to set my alarm for school and so Marik took it to his own hands to wake me up. What he did was get a bucket of water and splash it all on me then threw a bunch of flour on me. (Let's just say Ryou was really late to school that day because I had to take a shower and burn most of Marik's makeup.)

Anyways, the movie started and I quickly found myself invested in it. It was very odd yet interesting due to there needing to be very little to no sound. It actually made my hair raise a little throughout the movie. I noticed it was having an effect on Marik too. He was no longer eating his popcorn and just clenching the bowl.

I could easily scare him. That would actually be priceless. He's so tense I could easily just jump and shout boo and probably have Marik freak out. How much I am tempted.

There was a sudden loud noise from one of the monsters coming onto the screen and it made me and Marik jump a little. Popcorn went flying and in the slight chaos, I felt Marik grab onto my arm and bury his face in it as well. I felt my brain begin to panic as I stared at Marik holding onto my arm. I wanted to slightly shake him and tell him what he was doing but I felt myself stop. I just turned and continued to watch the movie. After a few moments, Marik was watching the movie again but he was still holding onto me.

I wonder if he even realizes he's doing it.

I ignored my thoughts and tried my best to ignore Marik holding onto my arm- but it was near impossible.

One thing that was also surprising me was how quiet Ryou was being. He was sitting on the ground in front of me, watching the movie, but I know he knows what's currently happening. Especially since he even glanced over a bit after Marik clenched onto my arm. He just hasn't said a bloody thing about it!

When the movie finally ended, I went to reach for the controller to turn off the movie but I was stopped by Marik still holding onto my arm. I looked at him, about to tell him to let go of me, but he was sound asleep. He still had the firm grip on my arm and when I moved his grip became a bit tighter and he nuzzled into my arm.

"Aw! He's so cute," Ryou said.

I glared at him and wanted to snap at him but I didn't want to wake Marik up. "How am I suppose to turn off the tv?" I quietly asked.

"Oh don't worry about that. It will turn off on it's own after a bit. You just snuggle up with Marik and sleep," Ryou said, unable to stop himself from giggling. "Oh I wish I could hold a camera."

I growled at Ryou but said nothing, not wanting to risk my temper getting the best of me and having me wake up Marik.

I had to admit he was rather cute while he slept.

"You know, we could draw on him," I mumbled.

"And you wonder why Marik pranks you all the time," Ryou responded, scowling at me seeming disappointed of me. I just ignored him and felt my mind begin to get tired. I yawned and made myself comfortable as possible- which ended up having me resting my head on top of Marik's. I yawned one more time and allowed sleep to consume me.

~~~~~
Bakura: Wow. A short chapter. Are you alright, Treacherous?
Me: Shush! This chapter leads to another one so shut up and let me keep writing!
Bakura: Oh no... I know what that means...
Marik: It's peanut butter jelly time!
Me: *bursts out laughing*
Bakura: That is not what I meant...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 161 12
Miss (Y/n) Shiratori found herself falling for Takuya Miyahara, the only son of the Miyahara family. He obsessed over her, and, yet, she was held bac...
38.7K 1.3K 16
{Complete!} It has been three months since the Ceremonial Duel, but to Yuugi it felt like years. The love of his life was gone from his life and all...
3.2K 132 16
After Yami Bakura banishes Ryou to the shadow realm, Ryou finds himself alone and afraid. Lost in the abyss with no signs of ever coming out. That al...
2.4K 132 15
Yo yo yo everybody what's happening? Hey guess what I'm writing another story AND ITS NOT ABOUT YUGI! Isn't that exciting? But it's still yugioh rela...