Lost and Found [a Niall Horan...

By CreativeTragedy

Skylar May Payne is the little sister of Liam Payne from One Direction. After six years of being apart and in... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Sorry!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue
Note to All!

Chapter Three

4.6K 54 34
By CreativeTragedy

Hey! So I was really bored tonight so I decided to do two chapters in one day! YAY! I hope you enjoy this. Let me know what you think because if you don't like it, I won't continue. Thanks! xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

I sprinted down the stairs, out of breath. I was huffing and puffing at the bottom of the stairs when Zayn turned around and noticed me.

"Niall, what happened? Did Skylar do something? Or did Liam just scare you again?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Very... funny... Zayn," I said in between drinks of water. "But you guys should here this."

They all crowded around me and I told them everything I had heard upstairs.

"HOLY MOTHER OF CARROTS!" Louis exclaimed.

As if right on cue, Skylar comes down the stairs with Liam. She must have noticed our staring.

"What?" She said. Looking on her clothes and fixing her hair. Even glancing in the mirror quickly. "Is something wrong? Do I have something on my face?"

Liam looked at us then went and hugged Skylar.

"Stop making my baby sister feel uncomfortable," he said.

Skylar just chuckled and shrugged him off.

"But seriously, why are you all staring?" she asked once again.

"BOYFRIEND!" Louis screamed before slapping a hand over his mouth and running upstairs.

I saw the look of horror on her face.

Skylar's POV:

"BOYFRIEND!" Louis screamed before slapping a hand over his mouth and running upstairs.

I stood there in shock. Only Liam knew, along with my friends, that I had a boyfriend. I haven't seen my parents in a while, but they knew from my texts. Did Liam tell? I looked at him and he shook his head. How did Louis know? Then I saw it. Niall's face. He was looking everywhere except me.

"Niall?" was all I had to say.

"I'M SORRY!" he burst out, "I just heard Liam say it and I needed to tell someone!"

I rolled me eyes. "My personal life is just that. PERSONAL! And please don't ask any questions about Zack, please."

"Fine," they replied in unison. Niall still looked worried. I gave him a smile and mouthed, "It's OK" That seemed to get him to relax.

After what seemed for an eternity, Harry broke the silence.

"MOVIE NIGHT!" he proclaimed and pulls out a stack of movies, all of them looking foreign to me. Him and Zayn launched into finding the "perfect" movie, while Niall raided the cabinets for any type of junk food. Liam went to find Louis after a few minutes, leaving his phone and me on the couch alone. Being the good sister I am, I took the liberty of picking it up for safety, and noisiness.

I unlocked his phone and started going through his pictures, contacts, messages, and finally, apps.

"Skylar?"

I jumped at the voice.

"Why do you have my phone?" Liam said as he snatched it out of my hand.

"I was.... curious?" I said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Mmmmhmmmm..." he said as he unlocked to inspect any damage I had done. He then opened a little app with a bird on it.

"Watcha doin?" I said, mimicking Isabella from our favorite show as kids, "Phineas and Ferb"

"Checking on Twitter," he said, mocking my tone.

"Ahhhh... the famous Twitter," I say.

He chuckles and scrolls through some of his fans messages. [side note: my twitter name is @horan_hug13. just got one today!]

"WE FOUND ONE!" Harry sang as he popped up from behind the tv. He was holding Paranormal Activity. Gulp. I. Hate. Horror. Movies! Liam looked at me and started laughing.

"Come on lads," he said once he was done laughing, "let's not scare her on her first night here!"

"Aw, come on Daddy," Louis whined as he came down the stairs, "I'll protect her," he said with a wink at me.

I rolled my eyes and settled onto the couch. "Let's just get this over with," I groan.

"YAY!" cheer Louis and Zayn.

Niall walks out of the kitchen with a mouthful, and handful, of food. "What are we watching?" he says as he flops down on my left.

"Paranormal Activity, even though Skylar is a scardy cat!" explains Liam.

I glare at Liam and pull my knees up to my chest. Harry starts the movie.

I close my eyes and breath calmly. If there was one thing I hated most in the world, it was horror movies. I always end up having nightmares about them the nights after, where I was in the movie.

During one particular scene, I yelped and cuddled into my left side: Niall. He laughed and slide his arm around me, making Liam tense up.

"I got ya, love" he says holds me close. My eyelids become heavy and I slowly drift off to sleep with Niall stroking my hair gently.

**************The next morning************************

"Should we wake them?" someone whispers.

"I don't know, they look so cute," another says quietly.

"Just wake them," someone says. I know that voice. It's Liam's angry voice.

I feel someone stir from under my head and I wake to see that I fell asleep on Niall's chest. Oops...

He looks down at me, "Good morning, love," he says with his Irish accent.

"Good morning," I say sleepishly, "Sorry about using you as a pillow."

"It's OK. I-" Niall is cut off by Liam in the kitchen.

"NIALL! SKYLAR! GET IN HERE! BREAKFAST IS READY!" He barks.

Niall gives me a wink before slipping away for his food. Louis, Zayn, and Harry are all staring at me and winking. I give them a stop-it-before-I-hurt-you look and walk to my big brother.

"Good morning bro," I say with a smile before grabbing some fruit and sliding into a seat across from Niall. He gives me a wink before diving into his stack of what seems to be seven pancakes. I wink back and head upstairs to get ready for the day.

I take a shower, using my coconut shampoo(I love coconuts!) and slide into simple sweatpants and hoodie and head downstairs.

"So LiDumb," I say to him as I sit down next to him, "what are we doing today?"

I can tell he's still angry about me getting cuddly with Niall by the way he won't look me in the eye when he's talking to me.

"First, we have to go to the studio to record for a little while, but we'll be back around noon. Then the boys and I are taking you shopping."

"Perfect! I need new shoes!" I say with a giggle before getting serious again. "Liam, relax, I have a boyfriend so you don't need to worry about me getting all cuddly with Niall. We just feel asleep and never moved, so chill out!"

"Yeah, whatever. And I know you have a boyfriend. It's just that he ch-" I slap my hand over his mouth as Niall walks back into the room. I can't have the rest of the boys knowing that my own boyfriend cheated and abused me.

Zayn's POV

When I woke up the night after the movie, I found quite a scene. Me and Harry were sprawled on the floor, Louis was curled up on the love seat, Liam was curled up on the recliner, and Niall and Skylar cuddled up on the couch. They looked so cute. Liam was not going to like this...

I gently wake up Harry and Louis to show them what had unfolded on the couch. They both agreed that Liam would not be happy.

When Liam did wake up, he was surprisingly calm. He gave Niall and Skylar a glance then quietly and calmly walked into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Me and the lads argued over if we should wake up the cute couple for a while until Liam ordered us to. Always listen to Daddy Directioner...

We shook them awake and I left the room to get ready for the studio. The ride there was awkward, but the tension resided when we started singing. I gave Niall a few winks and he just smiled in returned. Liam had a hard straight face on. He was definitely going to give it to Niall later. But it's my job to smile and sing. Not worry about Liam's little sister and Niall ending up together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! End of Chapter 3! I'll try to write tomorrow if I can! Thanks for reading! I really appriciate it! I just got a twitter today so go follow me if you want @horan_hug13 Thanks guys!!! xoxo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 712 58
Ally Tomlinson is, you guessed it, one of Louis Tomlinson's younger sisters. Growing up, they became best friends, barely spending any time apart. Si...
30.7K 593 24
Madison Louise Tomlinson is a seventeen year old girl from Doncaster, England. Her last name sounds familiar right? He’s the little sister of Louis T...
760K 11.7K 52
What would you do if the most important people in your life were gone? They were here one day and gone the next? How would you feel if the only perso...
5.5K 64 23
15 year old Lauren Styles always considered Harry, her brother, one if her best friends. Then, he disappears on your with his band without telling he...