Give me a chance (Hikaru x re...

By PotatoSwagBI

It's your first day at ouran high and you are not excited. You have had enough of preppy girls but your mom h... More

The look and music of the "devil"
You call this an after school activity?!
The cake lover
Mori's girlfriend
NOT AN UPDATE BUT BRUH
goodbye
hello my babies (jk)
Is it just me?
I'm so sorry!!

Welcome to hell...

17.7K 500 103
By PotatoSwagBI

In the story you are a punk chick so you listen to music a lot and wear "different" clothes.
(You p.o.v)
"Wake up (y/n)!"
Great just what I need! my mom waking me up at 6:00 A.M when school doesn't start till 8:30 A.M.
"I have been up for hours, what are you talking about?"
I nearly fell back to sleep till she responded.
"Don't pull that card on me missy, hurry before your late!"
I sat up and checked my phone then looked up. I almost had a heart attack when I saw what I had to where.
"Fine I'm up but is that my uniform?"
I got up and let my mom in. she nodded her head.
"Yes it is put it on right now!"
I shook my head in disagreement.
"No I won't!"
(20 minutes later)
This dress is horrible why do I have to wear it? when I was changing and I had clothes under it. so when I got to school I would take off the dress and I would have my clothes under it! I had on skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with bracelets in my school bag and my black gadges. Oh, and can't forget my head phones!
The worst was my hair, it was in a bun/small pony tail(bun for long hair and if short a small pony tail)! I was defiantly going to fix it at school!
(Later in front of school)
"Thanks joe!"
Joe pulled off and left me with a 'your welcome'. I saw multiple people my age and some who looked older. some stared into my soul and some just glanced. this was going to be "fun".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 75.6K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.5M 48.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
124K 4.9K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...