The Galaxy dragon, blue drago...

By ChristianCalo22

(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. bu... More

(Y/N) info
Sacred gear info
Harem
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17 season 1 finale
Arc 2: Season 2.
(S2) chapter 1
(S2) chapter 2
(S2) chapter 3
(S2) chapter 4
(S2) chapter 5
(S2) chapter 6
(S2) chapter 7
(S2) chapter 8
(S2) chapter 9
(S2) chapter 10
(S2) chapter 11
(S2) chapter 12
(S2) Chapter 13
(S2) chapter 14
(S2) chapter 15 season 2 finale
Arc 3: Season 3
(S3) chapter 1
(S3) chapter 2
(S3) chapter 3
(S3) chapter 4
(S3) chapter 5
(S3) chapter 6
(S3) chapter 7
(S3) chapter 8
(S3) chapter 9
(S3) chapter 10
(S3) chapter 11
(S3) chapter 12
(S3) chapter 13
(S3) chapter 14
(S3) chapter 15
(S3) chapter 16
(S3) chapter 17 season 3 finale
ova chapter
Arc 4: season 4
(S4) chapter 1
(S4) chapter 2
(S4) chapter 3
(S4) chapter 4
(S4) chapter 5
(S4) chapter 6
(S4) chapter 7
(S4) chapter 8
(S4) chapter 9
(S4) chapter 10
(S4) chapter 11
(S4) chapter 12
(S4) chapter 13
(S4) chapter 14
(S4) chapter 15
(S4) chapter 16 season 4 finale

chapter 12

19.4K 242 409
By ChristianCalo22

(A/N: This chapter is a very long one I hope you enjoy.)

In the academy tennis court on the left side we see rias and akeno in their  gym clothes. Then on the other side of the court sona and tsubaki in their gym clothes. They took position and ready to play.

Rias: Remember akeno we play to win. Said to her with a smile.

Akeno: Got it no mercy. Said with a smile.

Then rias got the ball in her left hand.

Rias: Everyone ready. Said with a smile.

Sona: May the best devil win. Said with a smile.

Then rias served and hit the ball then got to the other side of the court. Then sona hit the ball back. While this was going on outside of the court some students are watching the match but some boys are watching with their perverted looks on their faces and the girls are watching the match as well cheering. Then issei is watching with a perverted look on his face.

Issei: Oh man tennis ball is not the only thing bouncing today. This game rooks. Said with a perverted grin.

Motohama: I know what you mean dude. Said beside him.

Then issei turn to his right then sees his friends watching with a perverted grin on their faces and got binoculars. Issei was surprised.

Issei: What are you guys doing here. Said to them.

Matsuda: This game is the bomb. I'm going haywire the way they move. Said with a perverted grin.

Motohama: I wish I brought a camera so that I can remember this forever. Said with a perverted grin.

Issei: Yeah I know what you mean. Can you imagine the moves they can pull off. Said with a perverted grin.

Motohama: I like to see a two on two on my junk. Said with a perverted grin.

Trio: Hell yeah!!. Yelled.

Then by the crowd we see (y/n) along with kiba and koneko beside him while watching the match.

Kiba: I never see a lot of people many people watching a tennis match before. Said while looking around.

Y/N: *sigh* Your wrong the guys are here to watch what's under their skirt. They don't have any shame about a woman's privacy. Said with a serious look.

Back at the game sona hits the ball and the girls began to cheer.

Girls: Give em hell sona!!!. Yelling.

Then akeno counter then some guys saw under her skirt.

Guys: Akeno you are bomb!!. Yelling.

Koneko: Is it just me or is this getting little out of control. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: Really I thought I was the only one noticing. It is getting out of control. Said with a annoyed look.

Then sona going to serve.

Sona: Let's see how you like a magic attack. Sona sitri style!. Yelled and hit the ball.

Then the ball was covered with blue aura and moving fast.

Rias: Oh really. Let's see how you handle the gremory counter strike. Said with a serious look and ready to counter.

But when the ball hit the ground it went another direction rias missing it. She was surprised at that.

Referee: One point to sitri. Said.

Issei was shocked at this.

Issei: Oh man. Said with a annoyed look.

Saji in the top of the fence with a flag on his hands.

Saji: Hahaha. Suck on that issei. Said with a grin.

Then (y/n) sweat drooped at what just happened.

Y/N: Umm kiba. Said to him.

Kiba: Yeah. Said sweat drooped as well.

Y/N: Didn't they agree not to use magic right?. Asking him.

Kiba: I think so. Said to him.

Y/N: There's no way they can stop after that right?. Asked him.

Before kiba could answer koneko answered.

Koneko: Yep. There's no stopping them now. Said with a neutral look.

Then one of the student shout.

Random guy: Did you see the curve on that!. Yelled.

Then the rest of the students cheered.

Kiba: Well I guess pretty much kiss the rule book good bye huh. Said with a smile and sweat drooped.

Y/N: By the looks of it that's a yes. Said with a smile and sweat drooped.

Koneko: It's cool rias will lay the smack down. Said with a neutral look.

Back at the match.

Rias: Look sitri you can cheat all you want. But at the end it's not going to make a difference in this game. You want a magic show well I got a few tricks. Said to her with a serious look.

Sona: Do your worst gremory. You think that I'm afraid of you. Then bring it on. Said with a serious look.

Then they kept playing.

Skip

At the clubroom everyone at their feet except koneko sitting on the couch while holding two broken tennis rackets and sitting beside her is (y/n).

Koneko: Too bad it ended a draw. Since nobody won they suggested we compete a team match. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: Are you serious. Said with a surprised look.

Kiba: Serious is a heart attack my friend. There are out there right now deciding what should we play. Said to him with a smile.

Then the door opens then everyone sees rias entered without akeno.

Rias: We decided to play dodgeball as a game to play. Said to them with a smile.

Then she walks to them.

Rias: We meet them tomorrow night at the gym. So let's win this. Said to them with a smile.

Everyone nodded then (y/n) realized akeno is not with her.

Y/N: Hey rias where's akeno?. Asked her.

Rias: She is with sona talking about something important. Said to him with a smile.

He got confused at the moment but he ignore it.

Then at night in the hyoudou's resident (y/n) in his room sleeping. At his mindscape we see him with (d/n) training. He then fell on his knees breathing hard and (d/n) breathing a little.

D/N:<You are handling my power well. It would seems that this type of training is doing well.> Said to him.

Y/N: *huff* Thanks *huff * (d/n) that means *huff* a lot. Said to him while breathing exhausted.

He nodded then and thought.

D/N 'thought':<He progressed well in his training. The way he use 'that' with my power he will be a powerful dragon.> Said within his mind.

Then he want to ask something to (y/n).

D/N:<Hey (y/n) I want to ask you something?.> Said to him.

That got his attention and looked at him.

Y/N: What is it?. Said to him.

D/N:<What is your goal now?.> Asked him.

That got him surprised.

D/N:<Look ever since you started training. You been trained to control my power and using 'that' style of fighting with my power. So I been meaning to ask you what is your goal now?.> Said to him with a serious look.

He then was in thought about everything (d/n) said to him. Then he looked at him with a smile.

Y/N: Well to put it simple. You were the strongest heavenly dragon in the world right. Said to him.

He nodded then realized what he was going to do and he was surprised.

D/N:<You mean that you-> didn't finished his sentence.

Y/N: That's right. I will become the strongest dragon and surpass you as a galaxy dragon. Said to him with full determination.

Then the dragon was shocked at his statement. Then he laughed at him and looked at him with a smirk.

D/N:<I like to see you try. I wasn't given the title of heavenly dragon for nothing, my strength surpass Ddraig, Albion and I can take on the dragon gods.> Said with a smirk.

Y/N: Alright then I'll show you and prove it. Said with a smirk.

The dragon smile at him. Then he got another thought.

D/N:<One more thing partner.> Said to him.

He got his attention.

D/N:<When are you going to ask sona sitri out for a date?.> Asked him with a smirk.

Then he got surprised and his face got red.

Y/N: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!. Yelled at him while his face was red.

The dragon laugh at his reaction.

D/N:<I know you have feelings for her and before you say anything I can sense your emotions about her.> Said to him.

Then (y/n) sigh at this.

Y/N: Alright you win I do have feelings for her. But she is a high class devil what if she isn't interested in me. Said to him with a little sad look.

Then the dragon grabbed him and brought to his eyes.

D/N:<Stop doubting yourself and saying what if. But if you keep up and holding your emotions back you will never surpass me so express how you feel about her and don't hold back.> Said to him with a smile.

He was surprised about it and thought everything he said. Then he looked at him.

Y/N: Alright I'll give it a shot and thanks for the pep talk. Said to him with a smile.

The dragon nodded and smiled.

D/N:<Good now let's continue the training.> Said to him.

He nodded and they resume their training.

Skip

At night in the school gym everyone in their gym clothes and doing some stretches.

Rias: They outnumbered us by one. So we asked the extra one as the referee. Said with a smile.

Issei: I suck at sports. I don't even remember how to play. Said while stretching.

Rias: Oh it's easy just grab a ball, aim at the sitri group and hit them in the face. Said with a smile.

Kiba: Asia pick it up in no time. I'm sure you can do it too. Said with a smile.

Then issei watch akeno helping asia stretch. He got a perverted look on his face and thought about it. Unknown to him (y/n) who was doing some sit ups looked annoyed at his brother. Then he sent a glance at koneko which she noticed it and she nodded then pushed issei a little further.

BONE CRACK.

Issei: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!. Yelled.

Then before the sitri group arrive issei gave everyone headband with the club tittle on it.

Rias: Did you make these issei?. Asked him.

Issei: Yes I did. I was up all night making these. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Wow. I'm impressed you finally make something useful in your brain for once. Said to him.

That got everyone to laugh and issei glared at his brother.

Rias: Alright everyone let's do this. Said to them.

Everyone: Yeah!. Yelled.

Them a voice was heard.

Sona: Ready to rock and roll. Said from behind them.

They turned to see sona and her peerage in their gym clothes. Then everyone got in position.

(A/N: I would like to apologize I Don't know the names of the other's of the sitri group so I apologize.)

Then one girl of the sitri threw the ball at koneko she bends backwards but her shirt got rip a little.

Sitri referee: That's a point. Said while she raised a small red flag.

Koneko: I needed a drink anyway. Said with a neutral look.

Then she walked out.

Tsubaki: Ready or not here I come. Said covered herself with blue aura and threw the ball.

Then the ball covered with blue aura and moving fast headed straight to rias until she caught it but got some of he clothes a little riped.

Sona: Well catching tsubaki spike head on is pretty impressive. Said with a smile.

Rias: Don't forget sona I'm a gremory that's how just we rolled. Said and threw the ball.

Then she used he magic on the ball and headed to the other sitri servant got hit and burned some of her clothes. Issei watched with a perverted grin but unknown to him that behind a sitri servant got the ball and threw it at issei.

Akeno: Watch out. Said then caught the ball by jumping above him.

Then she looked at issei.

Akeno: You need to keep your head in the game. Said to him with a smile.

Issei: I just saw your bra. Said with a perverted look.

Then one of the sitri servant threw the ball at (y/n) and he did a back flip and grabbed the ball in the air.

Y/N: I apologize in advance. Said and threw the ball.

Then the ball hit her eliminating from the game. Then everyone keeps using magic everytime and accidentally the ball broke through the window.

Asia: I have no idea that dodge ball can be so scary. Said with a scared look.

Issei: I don't know what game were playing anymore. Said with a scared look.

Y/N: I know that rias and sona are rivals but this is getting out of control. Said with a scared look.

Saji: Want me to take out issei?. Asking sona.

Sona: No I got this. Here comes the pain. Said then she threw the ball.

The ball was covered with blue aura and moving fast towards issei. He tried to dodge but the ball kept following him until it hit him in his sacred area. He fell on the floor while holding his sacred area with both if his hands.

Y/N 'thought': That's gotta hurt. A part of me feels like he deserved it, but the other part was looking forward for future nephews and nieces. Said in his mind.

Issei: It's over. Said in pain.

Then asia comes towards him.

Asia: I can heal you. Just tell me where it hurts. Said to him then summon her sacred gear.

Issei: No its ok. I just need some pain killers. Said to her.

Asia: Maybe but I want to help. Said to him with a smile.

He blushed at her then he nodded. She started healing him.

Rias: Ok everyone let's Avenge issei. Said with a serious look.

Akeno: For his man bits. Said serious look.

Kiba: For his one eyed snake. Said with a serious look.

Koneko: For his sack. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: For my future nieces and nephews that I hope they can not act like him. Said with a serious look.

That cause issei to look at his brother with a glare. Then rias and asia blushed about what (y/n) just said. Then everyone resume the game. Koneko got the ball.

Saji: Bring it on. Said with a smirk.

Then koneko threw the ball to saji hitting his sacred area and fall to the floor.

Rias: Alright sona let's finish this. Said with a smirk.

Sona: I'm just getting warmed up rias. Said to her.

Then suddenly they heard the whistle.

Sitri referee: Game over!. Yelled.

That got sona surprised. Then issei and asia cheered that they won.

Rias: Well sona a deal is a deal. Since we won, we get first pick of the familiars. Said to her with a smile.

Sona: As much I hate to lose this was a lot of fun. Although if it was a rating game there's no way you can beat me. Said with a smile.

Rias: You really think so. I guess we won't know until we actually play the game. But it will be a while until we worry about that. Said with a smile.

Sona: Don't be so sure. You won't know you never know what's coming up. Said with a smile and walk away.

Then issei was confused about a rating game.

Issei 'thought': What's a rating game?. Said in his mind.

Rias: Alright everyone let's celebrate. Said with a smile.

Everyone: Yeah!. Yelled.

Then everyone walk away except for (y/n) whom is looking where sona went. That got rias attention.

Rias: Your coming (y/n)?. Asked him.

That got his attention and looked at rias.

Y/N: Go on ahead. I'll catch up. Said and went to where sona headed.

Rias was confused at first but realized where he headed and smiled.

Rias 'thought': Good luck I know you and her will be a great couple. Said in her mind.

Now sona was walking by herself catching up to her peerage when suddenly she heard a familiar voice behind her.

Y/N: Sona wait up!. Yelled.

She stopped and looked behind to see (y/n) running towards her. He stood in front of her while breathing exhausted.

Sona: What is it (y/n)?. Asked him while a pink blush on her cheeks.

He was nervous about this and he heard (d/n) in his mind.

D/N:<You can do it partner. Ask her.> Said in his mind.

Then he took a deep breath and looked at her.

Y/N: Well i-i was wondering i-if you uum *mumbled*. Said then mumbles the last part nervously.

She got confused about what he said the last part.

Sona: I didn't understand. Can you say it again. Said with a confused look.

He then took a deep breath again and said.

Y/N: I was wondering if you want to go out on a date with me?. Asking her while his face was red.

Then her face turned red at what he said.

Sona 'thought': H-he asked m-me out on a date with me. Said in her mind.

Then she shook her head and looked at him smiled.

Sona: Sure (y/n) I would love to go on a date with you. Said with a smile and a blush on her cheeks.

He was surprised at her answer and smiled.

Y/N: Really wow. So how about this saturday sound good. Said to her.

Sona: Sure I'll see you at saturday. Said with a smile and walked away.

Once she left he smiled and walk towards the club house. Unknown to him that rias and her peerage watched the whole thing and issei was shocked that his brother got a date with sona and got jealous of him.

Issei 'thought': LUCKY BASTARD!!. Yelled in his mind.

Rias 'thought': I know that you and sona will be happy together. Said in her mind with a smile.

Then she looked at akeno and koneko whom they seem a happy for him. Rias got confused about why they didn't act jealous.

Rias: I thought both of you will act jealous of her that he asked her out?. Asked them with a confused look.

Akeno: It is to be expected that he will ask her. Said with a smile.

That she got confused even more.

Rias: What do you mean?. Asked her.

Akeno: Well me and koneko knew he is in love with her and she to him. So I talked to her and tsubaki about sharing him but sona will be the alpha in the harem. Said that then giggled.

Koneko nodded at akeno that she accept this because he is not like issei. That got issei shocked that not only sona but akeno, koneko and tsubaki accepted to share him and jealous that his brother got ahead of him with the harem.

Issei 'thought': YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!!. Yelled in his mind.

Skip

At the clubroom everyone is celebrating their victory for wining the dodgeball game.

Everyone: Cheers!. Said at the same time.

Rias: I like to thank all of you to win against the sitri group. Said with a smile.

Everyone nodded at her.

Issei: But I got hit in my nuts so I wasn't so much help. Said to her.

Kiba: Maybe so but you made these headbands. Said to him while showing the headband.

Akeno: Totaly. Said with a smile.

Asia: Yeah. They really brought our team spirit. Said to him with a smile.

Koneko just nodded with a smile on her face.

Y/N: Yeah bro you should be proud of yourself. You finally make something that isn't perverted from that brain of yours. Said to him with a smile.

That cause everyone to laugh and issei glared at his brother. Then (y/n) looked at rias.

Y/N: So when are we going to get our familiars?. Asking her.

Rias: Right now. It's a full moon tonight it's our best chance to see him. Said to them.

Then akeno preparing a magic circle to teleport.

Issei: See who?. Asking her with a confused look.

Rias: The familiar master. Said to him.

Then everyone step into the circle and teleported. When they arrived at the place they look around to see a dark forest with the sky red.

Y/N: So this is the familiar forest, huh neat. Said impressed.

Kiba: Don't get scared. This is where we got our familiars. Said with a smile.

Y/N: I'm not scared but issei on the other hand. Said that then looked at issei.

He was a little scared along with asia. Then they heard a voice from above.

???: Who wants me?. Said from above.

They all looked up and see a man in the tree branch.

???: I'm the familiar master aka the touji. Said to them.

Issei: That's him. Said with a surprised look.

Asia: Wow. Surprised.

Y/N 'thought': I think this guy watch too much pokemon by the way he is dressed and it's missing pikachu . Said in his mind.

Touji: You came at the right time. The full moon is out and I'll be the one to act as your guide. Said in rhymes.

Issei, asia and (y/n) sweat drooped at this.

Y/N 'thought': Oh great a white version of killer bee from naruto. Said in his mind.

(A/N: No offense. I'm a naruto fan too and love the series.)

Touji: So what familiar you want. A strong one, fast one or one that shoots fire. Said to them.

Issei: Yeah. Do you have a sexy girl type familiar?. Asking him.

The the familiar master looked at him with a look of disgust.

Touji: That's why you newbies don't understand this. To find a familiar to be the best fit, look for best personality not for your perverted antic. Said to him.

Y/N 'thought': I'm starting to like this guy. Said in his mind.

Asia: That's cool but do you have cute ones and fun to be around. Said with a smile.

Touji: Fun. Done and done. Said to her with a smile.

Then (y/n) looked at him with a deadpanned look.

Y/N 'thought': I take it back he's another pervert like issei but knows to maintain himself. Said in his mind.

Then everyone followed the familiar master except (y/n) that got everyone attention.

Rias: Your coming (y/n)?. Asked him.

Y/N: You guys go I'll take a look around in hope to find one myself. Said to them.

That got everyone surprised. Then akeno and koneko got a little worried.

Akeno: Are you sure about this, me and koneko will go with you if you want?. Asked him with a worried look and koneko as well.

Then he nodded.

Y/N: Don't worry I'll be fine. Don't forget what I am. Said with a smile.

Then everyone looked at each other and looked at him.

Rias: Alright but be careful ok. Said to him with a concern look.

He nodded and walked away to another direction. The familiar master was surprised that he wants to do it alone.

Touji: I'm impressed that the boy wants to do it alone. What did he mean about what he is?. Asking her.

Rias: Well to put it simple he is my servant devil but he is part dragon. Said to him with a smile.

That got him shocked to the core that he is a dragon.

Touji 'thought': If that kid is part dragon maybe he will find a dragon type familiar. Said in his mind.

Then in the forest (y/n) walks around to see if there are some familiars to see.

Y/N 'thought': This place is not bad but a little creepy it feels like I'm being watched. Said in his mind.

When he continued walking then he suddenly felt a powerful pulse that made his dragon side to react afraid and suddenly stopped then looked around.

Y/N 'thought': What is this feeling like I have to run away?. Said in his mind.

Then (d/n) felt this power signature and realized who is it.

D/N:<It can't be.> Said to himself.

That got (y/n) attention.

Y/N: What is it (d/n)?. Asking him.

D/N:<If this is who I think it is. It would seems that she is nearby.> Said to him.

He got confused.

Y/N: Who is she?. Asked him.

D/N:<Let's find out first.> Said to him.

He got confused first but nodded. Then he walked towards he felt that pulse. The more he got close to it, the stronger the feeling became. When he felt the pulse so strong it made him tremble. Then he sees a cave and went to it and got close to the entrance and looked deep inside but sees nothing.

Y/N: I don't see anything inside but the pulse is getting way stronger. Said while his body is trembling.

He was about to leave but he heard a voice in the cave.

???: Where are you going young dragon. Said a female voice behind him.

He stopped and turned around to see something moving in the cave then he heard a stomp sound and got louder. Then the shadow figure came out of the cave to see that made (y/n) shocked at what he sees. A blue dragon looking at him.

When the dragon got close to him but (y/n) stepped back a little because of what his senses felt like warning him to run but he stood there. When the dragon realized of his reaction.

???: Don't worry young one I'm not going to hurt you. Said to him with a smile.

That got him to relax and looked at the dragon.

Y/N: Well sorry to intrude ma'am if this is your territory. I will leave now. Said to her.

The dragon was surprised the way he acted like a gentleman. When he walked away she felt a familiar power signature and widen her eyes.

??? 'thought': It can't be. Said in her mind with a shocked look.

Then when he was further the dragon called to him.

???: Wait!. Yelled at him.

He stopped and turned around to look at her and she was walking towards him. She bend her head to look close to him.

Y/N: What is it?. Said to her with a nervous look.

???: The power what I sense inside you. Your a galaxy dragon aren't you?. Asking him.

He was surprised that she knew what he is a galaxy dragon.

Y/N: H-h-how did you k-know. Said stuttering and with a nervous look.

???: There was another dragon that had that power how did you obtain it. Said a little angry.

He got afraid of her angered look but he is not ready to fight this dragon. He may have training with (d/n) but he is not ready to face a powerful dragon yet. When she was about to ask again, she heard a familiar voice.

D/N:<WAIT!.> Yelled.

Then the dragon eyes widen at shocked of the voice she is familiar and never forget it. Then she looked around.

D/N:<Down here.> Said to her.

Then she looked down and widen her eyes that she see a familiar wings on (y/n) back.

???: It can't be is it really you (d/n)?. Said with tears in her eyes.

D/N:<Yes it is me Tiamat, its been a long time.> Said to her.

The dragon named tiamat was surprised to hear him and tears falling down. Then (y/n) calmed down and looked between his wings and tiamat.

Y/N: By the looks of it you two know each other. Said to them.

D/N:<Indeed partner allow me to introduce her, she is tiamat the chaos karma and one of the five dragon kings.> Said to him.

He was surprised about it that he got to meet a powerful dragon.

D/N:<Also she is my wife.> Said to him.

That got him shocked to the core that (d/n) was married to her. Then he bow to her.

Y/N: It is an honor to meet you lady tiamat my name is (y/n) hyoudou. Said to her.

She was surprised at him about his manners and she giggled.

Tiamat: No worries young dragon it is good to see that my husband choose a well mannered host. Said with a smile.

That got him to blush at her comment.

Tiamat: So how did you obtain his power?. Asked him.

D/N:<Allow me to explain everything tiamat.> Said to her.

Then he explained to her everything about (y/n) and how he obtained his power. When he finished explaining she looked at (y/n).

Tiamat: So you adapted my husband power then became a galaxy dragon and this generation blue dragon emperor. Said to him.

He nodded at her. Then her body began to glow it blinded him when the light died down he opened his eyes and saw a beautiful woman in front of him.

(A/N: I chose this one because of her color.)

Then she opened her eyes to reveal her blue eyes and looked towards (y/n) whom is surprised and blushing. Then giggled at his reaction.

Tiamat: Awww. Was the little dragon blush to see a beautiful woman. Said teasing him.

He got out of his thoughts.

Y/N: Well I see why (d/n) fell in love with you. But I don't judge a woman's appearence is the person she is. Said to her.

She blushed at his comment and smiled at him.

Tiamat: It would seems my husband choose a good one. Said to him with a smile.

D/N:<Thanks tiamat. Now we need to get going everyone else might be wondering where we are.> Said to him.

He nodded and said good bye to tiamat and walked away before he could get far.

Tiamat: Wait!. Yelled.

He stopped and looked at her.

Y/N: What is it lady tiamat?. Asking her.

Tiamat: Well I was wondering if you want I can be your familiar. Said to him with a smile.

That got him and (d/n) surprised that she is willing to be his familiar.

Y/N: Are you sure lady tiamat. You don't need to I can find a familiar around here I don't want to force you or anything. Said to her with a concern look.

She nodded to him.

Tiamat: I'm sure your a gentle one has good manners so I don't mind and I can help you with your dragon training. Said to him.

He was surprised at this and thought about it.

D/N:<Partner I think it is a good choice for her as your familiar in the real world she can train you to control your dragon power. So what do you think it is a good opportunity.> Said to him.

Then he process about what he said and looked at tiamat with a smile.

Y/N: Alright then if your sure tiamat and ok with this. Said to her.

She nodded to him. Then he raised his right arm in front of him then a dark blue magic circle appeared beneath her.

Y/N: I (y/n) hyoudou take you tiamat as my familiar serve me well and respond to my contract. Said the chant.

Then the circle shine and the light died down. When he was about to open his eyes he felt something on his right hand then he opened his eyes and widen that his hand is touching her chest.

Tiamat: My oh my. What a perverted master I got. Said teasing him.

He got his face red and move back away.

Y/N: I'm so sorry I didn't mean it!. Yelled and bowed to her.

She was surprised how he behave.

D/N:<Forgot to mention that he is not a pervert like you know who.> Said to her.

She was surprised at this. Then they heard a scream at distance and (y/n) recognized the voices.

Y/N: That was asia and the other's. Said in worried look.

Then he summons his sacred gear and fly and tiamat summons her dragon wings then followed him. When they got to where the other's are they landed on the ground and looked towards the other's. They saw rias and the other girls tied up by a green slime that was melting their clothes. Then tiamat looked at (y/n) whom has his eyes covered by his hands and turned away. She was impressed about this then she looked at issei whom has a perverted look on his face. That got her angry and sense the familiar power coming from the pervert.

Tiamat 'thought': So he is ddraig new host and he is a pervert. I hope my husband host will teach him a lesson. Said in her mind with a angered look.

Y/N: Tiamat will you please help the girls off that slime and destroy it. Said while his eyes is still covered and turned away.

Tiamat smirk at this.

Tiamat: It will be my pleasure. Said to him and her body covered in blue aura.

Then she gathered her power and use a blizzard attack hitting them but the slime was being frozen completely. That set freed the girls and destroyed the rest of the slime. Issei was paled and screamed.

Issei: NOOOOOOO!!!. Yelled.

Then the girls got new clothes and looked towards (y/n) and a woman beside him.

Rias: Thank you for saving us and who are you. Asking her.

When she was about to answer but the familiar master screams and everyone looked at him that he is shaking and shocked look on his face. Then he pointed his finger towards tiamat.

Touji: S-s-she is t-t-t-tiamat one o-of the f-f-f-five dragon k-k-k-kings. Said stuttering to them with a shocked look and his body shaking.

When he said that everyone except issei and asia looked at her with shocked looks on their faces. They heard of her but to see her and meet her in person it is incredible and they see her beside (y/n) which means one thing.

Rias: Then by the looks of it she is now (y/n) familiar. Said with a surprised look.

Tiamat: It is an honor to meet all of you. Said with a smile.

Rias then looks at (y/n).

Rias: How did you find her?. Asking him.

He explained how he found her and became his familiar willingly. They were shocked to the core that she became his familiar willingly without a fight. I mean every devil tried to take her as their own familiar but none did it. But now (y/n) rias servant did got her as his familiar that will bring much attention if word gets out.

Rias: You impressed me once again (y/n) to be able to get her as your familiar I mean every devil tried to but couldn't. Looks like your more special than I thought. Said with a shocked look.

Then a blue dragon shot a blue lightning attack on issei whom is near to asia and knocked down. Then the dragon went to asia shoulder and rubbed his cheek to her and she laughed. Then later asia took the sprite dragon as her familiar named rassei when issei got close it attacked issei again and everyone laugh. Now everyone return to the clubroom and bid farewell. Then rias and akeno are the only ones alone.

Rias: Those two are something but (y/n) is a unique person to be able to get tiamat as his familiar. Said with a smile.

Akeno: I know what you mean, he is a unique that he is special. Said with a smile.

Rias nodded then looked at the headband that issei made and smiled. Than akeno notice this and smiled as well.

Meanwhile with issei, asia and (y/n) are walking home but issei is still down that he didn't get a familiar. Then he looked at his brother with a glare.

Issei: How come you get a beautiful woman like her as your familiar, its not fair. Said while crying.

Y/N: That's because I'm not a pervert like you and I respect women's privacy. Don't think I didn't notice you watching the girls tied up by that slime and melting their clothes and my guess that you wanted that thing as your familiar. Said to him with a glare.

That made flinch and shaking in fear at his brother's look. When they continued walking passing by the garbage can (y/n) heard something behind it and stopped. That got isse and asia to look at him.

Asia: Is something wrong (y/n)?. Asking him.

Then he walked towards the garbage bin and looked behind and pick it up to reveal a black cat.

Y/N: Hey there little girl are you lost. Asking the cat.

Cat: Nya. Meowing at him.

Y/N: You don't have a collar, want to come with me?. Asking the cat.

Cat: Nya. Meowing happy

Y/N: Ok then. Hmm I got it kuromi means black beauty do you like your name. Said to the cat with a smile.

Kuromi: Nya. Meowing happy.

Then he took the cat and show her to asia she find it so cute and petted her causing to purr happy. Issei tried to pet it too but the cat hissed at him, that got him afraid and step away the cat and the three of them continued to their journey home.

End chapter

(A/N: I hope you guys like it and leave a vote if you liked it.)

P.S: I made this chapter very long to catch up.

P.S.S: I hope you liked the surprised and yes tiamat is in the harem. I almost forgot about her when I thought about a familiar for our character then though of her.

P.S.S.S: I will take a little break to recharge my brain it took me a lot of effort to make this chapter. Peace out dudes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...
248K 3.7K 36
A boy who has an Excalibur Sword in his family. After one night his parents died and he was forced to move away from two good friends. One of those b...
311 5 7
(This is my first EVER highschool dxd fanfic so don't expect it to be the best, also English isn't my first language) (I also do plan to rewrite this...
265K 3.9K 46
Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of supernatural and has not 1 but 3 sacred...