Sexting | Ethan Dolan

By graysonugh

in which ethan texts the wrong number which cause a chaotic mess highest rankings: #8 in ethandolan #1 in eth... More

(WARNING)
(PLAYLIST)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(EPILOGUE)
quick psa

(27)

2.5K 68 28
By graysonugh

'Mom'

hey mom

it's paisley

don't worry about me

i'm fine

please don't be mad

it's for the best

i love you

remember the cacti in my room

paisley!

where are you😣

you had me and your father worried sick!

not to forget your sisters!

what were you thinking?!

mom

please

i'm fine

i'll be back in4 weeks

no, you're coming home right now!

paisley!

mom

stop

i promise im safe

please come home

please paisley

mother

you don't understand

i can't

why?

ask piper

she knows why

just mention ethan to her and she will

i love you

take care

paisley?

fine.

i'll look for piper
READ, 8:16AM

\\\

HELEN

Being this type of mother, it's not want I usually aimed for. But Paisley had told me to do so and even though I usually don't take orders from my kids, I have to know.

It must be horrible. Paisley wouldn't have any other reason to run off from home. Paige's medical state has been worse since I told her that her sister was missing.

"Piper?", I ask, knocking on the door to my eldest daughters' room. I was over at their place, doing what Paisley told me to.

"Come in.", I hear someone sniff and I walk in, my cheeks vibrating with a mixture of worry and anger. Piper sat silently by her windowsill.

She was holding her childhood toy, Pooh the Bear, in her arms, cradling him like a little baby as she pressed him against her cheek.

Her eyes were puffy and red and I confirmed my assumption that she was crying due to the package of tissues on the floor next to her.

"Piper, what's wrong, baby?", I coo, worried. No matter what she had done, I am her mother and I care deeply for my children.

"I hurt Paisley, so so bad.", she coughs up with a yelp and I pull her into my chest, hugging her like my personal Pooh. She hugs back, sobbing into my blouse.

I had just returned from the hospital, where I was talking with other parent's whose children had SCID and held a small presentation on how I raise Paige.

"It's okay, darling. What happened between you two? You never fight.", I question her and her shoulders tremble as she takes in deep breaths.

"You have to promise me something.", she whispers. I frown at her and stroke her hair. She recently cut it into a bob and she looked very chic.

"Anything, honey.", I hold up my pinkie and she links her with mine, grinning slightly at me.

"Whatever I'm about to tell you, you cannot punish Paisley in any way when she-", she cuts herself off.

"If she returns. She wanted to keep this secret and she's not proud of it. I used that and I feel so fucking guilty.", she bursts out and I nod slowly.

"Normally I wouldn't tolerate that language, as you know, but this seems important so I will let it pass.", I smile weakly and squeeze her hand in mine.

Her hand is clammy and sticky with sweat. She must have been here and thinking about this for a very long time. She was engulfing herself in guilt.

"Paisley was sexting Ethan.", she says and I close my eyes, biting down on my lip. I had to rummage through my teen language dictionary to remember that word.

"Okay, so why is she with Grayson? Was Ethan not enough?", I ask her and she shrugs. "I never found out, but she loves them both.", she admits and I blink slowly at her.

"So, what is the problem? You like Ethan?", I ask her in confusion and she sighs.

"When Paisley told me I took Ethan's phone and changed Paisleys phone number to my own so it would seem like he was texting me.", she explains and gives me a second to take it all in.

"So you said you were Paisley.", I conclude and she nods. She lets go of my hand and fumbles around with the ring in her lap.

"And then I told Ethan but Paisley had already run off and I-", she breaks down in a fit of tears.

"Shh.", I hush and pat her back. Her head bobbed against my shoulder.

"I really like Ethan but I love Paisley more. So I admitted it to him.", she finishes. I sigh and kiss her hairline.

"You're a strong girl, Piper.", I mumble on her head. "Mom, I'm not strong, Paisley is strong. She knows what she wants and when she wants it, she goes for it. She doesn't let me push her down.", she hiccups.

"She has it from you.", I remind her. She shrugs. "If I were strong, I wouldn't be crying my sorry ass off and lock myself in my room.", she snaps and I raise my hands in surrender.

"Alright. But I know a different Piper. She would walk out of that door and drive over to Ethan and explain everything. If he didn't accept her, she wouldn't care. He lost her and he's never getting her back.", I remind her and stand up, untangling myself from her grip.

"Mom.", she mumbles. I shake my head and walk to the door. "I wish that Piper was you.", I sigh and walk out.

\\\

thy badass bitch is back:)

   i'm so happy that so many people like this book and i want to thank you all to getting this book to Nr. 2 on the YouTube hashtag! that's wild!

i'm so happy to come back to wattpad every single day and seeing 100+ notifs, mostly all on this book. it makes me actually feel good about myself and i should do that more:)

    anyways...

      30 comments + votes for the next chapter

       xx,cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 997 50
Smut and shit 😈 sᴜʙsᴄʀɪʙ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇɪᴛᴄʜ
2M 37.1K 200
In which I wrote 200 imagines that hopefully fulfill all your desires about Ethan and Grayson Dolan Dolan Twin Imagines Highest R...
127K 2.4K 37
In which a girl gets a message from an anonymous guy. Highest Rankings #5 Dolantwins #18 in YouTube
27.8K 688 27
xxx-xxx-xxxx: hey babe me: who is this xxx-xxx-xxxx: dont tell me you already forgot?? me: huh?? xxx-xxx-xxxx: dont worry ab...