Sexting | Ethan Dolan

By graysonugh

in which ethan texts the wrong number which cause a chaotic mess highest rankings: #8 in ethandolan #1 in eth... More

(WARNING)
(PLAYLIST)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(EPILOGUE)
quick psa

(26)

2.7K 67 33
By graysonugh

'Jonah'

hey jonah?

it's paisley

i have a new phone

omg

paisley?

i missed you so much!

me too:)

hey, uhm, can you send me your address

im about to hop into a train to new york

i need a break from jersey

holy shit!

im so excited!

sure wait

12th ave.

house nr 1643

it's a tiny ass orange house with this record store under it

finally i can hold you in my arms again😌❤️

thanks 💓

see ya in 4 hours😏😛

see ya bitch🤧
READ, 2:16AM

\\\

PIPER

He didn't want to talk with me. I fucked it all up with one sentence. And to think I even fell for him. It made my heart hurt even more.

If I could only turn back time. If I only could take back the words I said to Paisley, Grayson and him.

It hurts too much to say his name out loud. Nothing could make the pain fade other than an overdose of sleeping pills.

I want to fall into a never ending coma. I want to disappear from the surface of the world and never return to his broken heart in his eyes again.

Maybe then he'll be happy.

\\\

PAISLEY

Money left; $483.35

I push my way through the crowds of people at New York Central Station and make my way to the iconic yellow taxis.

Leaving home and everything behind me is the craziest thing I've ever done in my 16 and a half years of living.

I give the driver the address and check the time. It's 6:54AM. Jonah won't be up till 7:30AM. So I lean over to the driver yet again.

"How long does the scenic route take?", I ask him. He bites on the cigar in between his lips and brushes a strand of his long gray hair from his face.

"Give or take 45 minutes.", he says and I smile. "I'll take that one then please.", I say and lean back. I look down at my suitcase.

It was a mint colored four wheeler, one I got when I was 14 and we were headed to a special clinic in Hawaii for Paige. That's the only vacation we had as an entire family.

I remember Paige smiling and laughing when she first put her feet in the sand and saw her first turtles. Wearing gloves, she pet them with so much care and love.

That was the only time Paige was ever outside. She missed a lot of things in her house. She's locked away and can't experience the normal things that I can.

She'll never have her first detention, her first kiss, her first boyfriend who walks down the halls with her hand in hand.

She'll never have it the way Piper and I did.

My heart squeezes, thinking about what I said on the phone yesterday. Grayson's voice cracked with fear and worry.

I never wanted him, that's what hurts the most. But I love him, and I don't want to let him go, no matter how much I love Ethan.

I breathe in slowly and shut my eyes. I reach for my iPod in my pocket and scroll through my playlists, finding 'Rehab' by Amy Winehouse.

My mother introduced me to her when I was just 12. Her full voice just instantly captivated me into a world of pure lust and darkness.

I reopen my eyes and look over the clear water. I gasp in awe and smile at the little red planes flying overhead.

I miss Paige. She wasn't anything like that rat, Piper. Her name hurt in my head. Why would she do this to me?

Why does she want Ethan this bad? She could have any boy she wants, I'm just the little sister who's "cute" and "harmless".

Only Ethan knows the other me. That's what makes him so special to me. He knows that I'm not just Piper's little sis.

I want him to dominate my body and my mind. He did when we sexted and I found that absolutely attractive and sexy.

Losing control with him. What would that be like?

I pull out my new phone, an iPhone 8, and quickly send a text to Jonah. I'm just warning him.

Jonah I met when I was 14 in Camp. He was in my room, making him my roommate. I was freaked that I had to share a room with a boy.

Beforehand, Piper and I always had a cabin together. But she was off to Spanish Camp with her best friend, leaving me stuck in Evergreen.

Jonah and I hit it off. He was 16 back then and had wild plans to become a journalist. He always had this keen interest in knowing more and more.

We shared rooms after that every year. In total, we spent half a year with each other. It was so much fun with him, since he's such a positive person.

"Ma'am, we're here.", the driver says with his thick yankee accent. I smile, hand him the money and say my thanks.

I drag my suitcase behind me as I make my way to the door. He lives here on his own and I'm pretty proud of where he's gone to.

I look down at the time. 7:37AM. I press the button next to the name 'LORDE'. There was a little star drawn next to the E and I smiled.

"Hello? This better be Paisley my queen.", he says through the speaker. I bite my lip. "Nah, this is just your secret girlfriend.", I joke and he laughs.

"Get up here, my slut!", he laughs and buzzes the door open. I rush in and walk the two flights of needed steps.

"Paisley!", I hear him squeal and I look up at him. He's grown even more in the quarter year I haven't seen him.

I run right into his open arms and take in the familiar smell of his heavy cologne.

And finally, I feel at home

\\\

it's up!

comment 'cheese taco flavored pizza fries' if you like food (who doesn't;))

jonah in this story is kind of a representation of my best friend irl, luke.

luke is gay (preach you for the 5 year run) and is turning 17 this year. he's had 2 boyfriends and is still together with his 2 year boyfriend, darren(its my otp). i'm hella freaking proud because today he finally texted me this:

'i am so happy with my life rn, cece, and i am so happy that you and darren are part of my life and that you are there for me. thanks so much for your entire support you carry and the care you give. i don't know if i'd still be alive without you. you've made my life so different so today i'm getting a tattoo with your name on it because you deserve to be known as my little savior. here's to life with you❤️'

i am so happy, that i wrote this shitty autobiography for him😂🤧 i hope he appreciates it, i'll send him my wattpad after idk how many months i wanted to.

(i'm such a proud mommy, gah)

anyways...

25 comments + votes for the next chapter 🤧🧡🌈

xx,cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.4K 37
In which a girl gets a message from an anonymous guy. Highest Rankings #5 Dolantwins #18 in YouTube
170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
101K 996 50
Smut and shit 😈 sᴜʙsᴄʀɪʙ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇɪᴛᴄʜ
27.8K 688 27
xxx-xxx-xxxx: hey babe me: who is this xxx-xxx-xxxx: dont tell me you already forgot?? me: huh?? xxx-xxx-xxxx: dont worry ab...