Loki x Reader • Phoenix

By LostInYesteryear

Loki x Reader - COMPLETED (Y/N) is a new Agent in SHIELD after they saved her from her nightmares. She's spen... More

Loki x Reader • Phoenix
1: Natasha
2: Loki
3: Tony
4: Guard
5: New Living Quarters
6: Music
7: Trapped
8: Peter
10: Dr Banner
11: Mission Abort
12: Feeling Blue
13: Steve
14: Sleepless
15: Best Friends
16: Comfort
17: Anger
18: Agent, Report
19: Taken
20: Pain
21: Red
22: You Need to Stop
23: End Game
24: I Love You
Epilogue
Thank you!
Just Quickly

9: Nightmares

41.6K 1.5K 1.8K
By LostInYesteryear

Music: Afterlife - SPLITBREED

(Y/N) = Your Name
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour

:Chapter Nine:

(Y/N) couldn't move.

Scratch that - she could hardly breath.

Her pale face was covered with a mask that felt like it was suffocating her, and her arms and legs were tightly strapped down to the seat she sat on. (E/C) coloured eyes rapidly scanned the area, panting heavily.

"Now, (Y/N), calm down. We can't possibly complete this with your heartrate so high." a male voice sneered, sending shivers down her spine.

"W-What are you doing to me?" she stuttered, looking around, trying to locate the voice. But all she could see was bright white. The screens and lights around blinded her.

A feminine snicker echoed around her, "I'd be surprised if she even made it through this." That was her. That was the woman that had caused all this to begin with. She was her mother! What kind of parent does this to their child?

She could feel a prick in her arm and it felt like needles stabbing through her body as whatever they injected began its course. (Y/N) felt like she was burning up, and a scream left her, eyes squeased shut.

"P-Please, stop!" she yelled, tears seeping down her cheeks.

The woman snorted, "Pathetic, can't even handle a little pain?" Another needle was stabbbed in the other arm, searing pain shooting through her. She felt numb, and empty, almost like her mind was wiped blank.

But she still knew who she was, and where she was. She knew what was being done to her yet she didnt know what was happening.

"Please stop!" she cried, yanking on the restraints that held her down.

"Shut it, you little brat."

"Please!"

-------

(Y/N) shot up with a cry, gasping and panting as sweat coated her forehead. The door suddenly burst open, revealing the God who was staying with her, an odd look of panic on his face, "(Y/N)? What's wrong?"

He went to hold her but (Y/N) struggled away, tangling herself in her bed covers, "N-NO! Don't come near me! Don't touch me!" she shouted, tears streaming down her face.

Loki frowned softly, "(Y/N), it's me."

The bedroom door burst open again, revealing Tony, Pepper and Natasha. The billionaire immediately shoved Loki away and began shouting at him, "What did you do to her?!"

"I didn't do anything!" Loki hissed. Pepper brought (Y/N) into a hug, trying to calm her down.

"Then why is she crying and screaming?" Stark clenched his fists, glaring at the male in front of him.

"N-No, Mr Stark..." (Y/N) stuttered, Pepper letting her go as she walked over to the genius, "L-Loki was only here to see if I was okay."

Tony still looked weary of the God, but hugged the teenager, "Are you okay? What happened?"

(Y/N) sniffed, looking down and whispering, "I-I had another one."

The genius sighed and hugged her again, "Don't worry, they're never getting you again. I promised you, didn't I?" (Y/N) nodded and buried her head in his chest, shivering.

Loki glanced at Natasha as she walked out before following her and grabbing her hand. The agent immediately yanked away, aiming a dagger at his throat. The God chuckled slightly, hands raised, "I only want to ask a question."

Natasha put away the dagger, "Which is?"

Loki followed her as she walked into the kitchen, pouring a glass of water, "What just happened to (Y/N)?"

"Why do you want to know? So you can use it against her and hurt her more?" Natasha hissed at him.

The raven haired male glared at her, "Is it so hard to believe that I might actually be concerned for her wellbeing?"

"Coming from you? Yeah, that is kind of hard to believe."

Loki gritted his teeth, "Look, just tell me what happened!"

Natasha sighed, placing the glass down, "(Y/N) has nightmares of her past life. Whatever they did to her during the first fifteen years of her life has truly left a scar. She fears that this is all a dream and that she'll wake up back in that room."

The two turned their attention to the three walking into the room, (Y/N) gave the God a small smile of thanks before Natasha gave her the glass of water.

"I'll speak to Banner, (Y/N), and tell him. If these are starting again then we'll need to assess them as well." Tony said quietly.

-------

"Hello, Lady (Y/N)!" Thor greeted, walking into the lounge. It was still early morning and (Y/N) and Loki hadn't returned to bed after the incident. The God continuously watched her, secretly making sure that she was okay, but didn't let himself get caught.

(Y/N) smiled, "Hi, Thor." Loki grunted, earning a small smirk from the God of Thunder.

"And it's wonderful to see you too, dear brother." He chuckled before turning to the female, "I heard that you had another nightmare. Was it worse than last time?"

This caught Loki's attention - Thor knew about that as well?

(Y/N) shrugged quietly, "About the same I'd say." she spoke, returning her attention to the book she was reading before she snickered and looked up to the God of Mischief, "Hey, Lokes, is it true that you gave birth to an eight legged horse?"

Loki glanced up at her, "I beg your pardon?"

(Y/N) turned the book around, showing him the Norse mythology page she was reading. The God rolled his eyes and Thor laughed loudly, "Those things lie about our heritage and life." he muttered, looking back at his own reading book.

"It is pretty funny though." (Y/N) commented. Loki noticed that even though she tried to act happy, that spark had yet to return to her eyes, almost if she was forcing herself to be happy around the two Gods.

He sat up, placing a bookmark on his page before looking at the (H/C) haired female, "(Y/N), if you don't mind me asking, but what happened to you before you became part of SHIELD?"

(Y/N) paused, her eyes meeting the emerald eyes of the God. She inhaled slowly and looked up at Thor. The God seemed to understand what she wanted to say and sighed, "(Y/N), if you trust him, he should know." he spoke to her.

Loki frowned but didn't say anything as she shifted closer to him. (Y/N) took his hand and looked at him, "You can read minds and see memories, can't you?"

Loki nodded and (Y/N) breathed before placing his palm on her forehead, closing her eyes. She drew a shaky breath, "Read my mind."

The God glanced at the blond male who nodded to him before taking a breath himself and seeing through her memories.

He was horrified.

The God stared as he watched the torture she went through, each whip on her back, each chain on her body and every time something was injected into her.

He could hear her screams of pain and pleas, he could feel the hurt that ran through her. Loki wanted to stop it, he wanted to save her but it was nothing more than a memory. It had already happened and there was nothing he could do.

He watched as those she called her parents laughed in her face, spitting insults and hate towards her, knowing that it would cut a deeper scar than those knives and whips. They called her a monster, a brat, someone who was selfish and ungrateful.

How could anyone appreciate what was happening?

Why would you ever be grateful for something that was force upon you and turned you into something you didn't want to be?

Another crack of the whip caused a cry to erupt from (Y/N)'s lips and Loki immediately withdrew himself from the memories, unable to see anymore.

Thor watched the intraction between the two, noticing the anger ignite on his brother's face. (Y/N) gave a weak smile as he stopped and removed his palm.

"Now you know. So if you want to bring that upon me again, or someone else I care about, then be my guest. Just know that I will be there in the end, with a bodybag, ready to beat the crap out of you." (Y/N) told him before walking away.

Thor stepped closer, "Brother."

Loki stood, a glare still on his face, "I knew I always hated mortals." he spat, "Those wretched creatures."

"Yet, you do not hate her?" The God of Thunder spoke.

Loki stared at the hallway (Y/N) disappeared through and sighed, "How could I hate her? She's given me more respect than anyone on this planet. She's trusted me. Me, the God of Lies and Mischief."

Thor patted his brother on the shoulder, a small smile on his face, "You're doing better, brother. I'm proud of you, as will mother and father be." Loki seemed to flinch at this before stepping away, shaking his head and walking to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 569 19
(Y/N) was taken by Hydra at a young age then tortured for almost 12 years and put under Hydra hypnosis turning her into a deadly assassin, maybe bett...
134K 2.8K 18
Loki x reader As an agent working for SHIELD I were prepared for anything. Except when Fury sent me on a mission to trick the God of mischief himsel...
598K 12.1K 28
Percy Jackson, after the war with Gaea, Percy has decided that he wanted a break from quests and wars. He leaves for the mortal world not wanting to...
29.7K 781 25
Y/n had only been 15 when she was taken by Hydra. After discovering her ability to manipulate fire, Hydra hid her away in hopes of making her into an...