I want you to be mine // Brad...

By SannetheKing

The story is about a girl who met The Vamps. She was totally in shock, but they became friends. And the relat... More

1. Dear Diary
2. She needs my help
4. Bench
5. Packing
6. Cheeky
7. Meet the Simpsons
8. My dad
9. The band
10. The ride
11. The suprise
12. Sleepover
13. Truth or Dare?
14. You're such a perv
15. That girl
16. Girl problems
17. The date
18. Sarcastic shit
19. Foam fight
20. Voicemail
21. Explanation
22. Brad he wanted to kill you !!
23. Dear Diary 2
IMPORTANT PLS READ
NEW FANFIC
24. Jim?!

3. Stranger with the beautiful eyes

859 24 0
By SannetheKing

I was walking, and walking and walking.

But suddenly I arrived at a park.

It was very quiet, but you heard the birds singing.

I sat on a bench and looked at the water. It was beautiful, with a lot of flowers and it was such a clear water.

And suddenly someone was sitting next to me. It was a boy, he was wearing a hoodie and he was also looking at the water.

"This is a beautiful place, isn't it?" He said

"Yes, very beautiful, it's so peaceful." I said, when I was looking at him.

He just smiled and put his earphones back in his ears. He was listening to some music, The Arctic Monkeys.

"I love the Arctic Monkeys!" I said, when I showed him my t-shirt.

I thought the weather was a bit nicer so the only thing I was wearing was a t-shirt, no jacket or jumper. Bad decision cause it was cold.

He looked at me and said: "Nice shirt, I'm wearing exactly the same shirt!"

He unzipped his hoodie and showed it.

"Wow, it's freezing out here!" He said and he looked at my arms.

I was hoping that he didn't saw the cuts, cause I fold my arms.

"Do you want my jumper?" He said, with his perfect smile.

Before I could answer he already gave the jumper to me.

"Thank you so much." I said.

Suddenly he took my hand and I looked at his eyes.

They were brown and beautiful.

He turned my arm around and saw the cuts.

He couldn't believe his eyes.

"I'm so sorry" I said when I let go of his hands and gave the sweater back to him.

"No, don't be sorry, I'm sorry.. For my reaction." He said

"It's okay, but it's not a big deal though." I said

He looked worried at me.

"I have to go, sorry" I said with a sad face.

He said: "I'm Bradley Simpson, but you can call me Brad, tomorrow same time, same bench?"

I nodded and he walked away.

I stood up and did the same.

I wanted to stay longer, with him, the stranger with the beautiful eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 1.7K 35
A group of celebrities in the middle of the jungle with little food and resources. Bradley Simpson from the Vamps enters the jungle the same year as...
350 20 22
This Story Story is about 4 teenage boys decided to form a band together. They record and then post cover music video onto YouTube. Day by day the vi...
9.8K 703 35
•Sequel to RUN• 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘍𝘢𝘳 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘳 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘿�...
196K 2.2K 54
When the lead singer on the vamps meets little mixes fifth member and you fall for brad *UNDER A LOT OF EDITING*