19. Foam fight

I woke up by the sound of giggles and Joy's voice.

"Tris stop!"

"Omg Tristan Oliver Vance Evans! You naughty little boy."

I looked at the clock and it was 10 AM. I wanted to go out of bed but something didn't let me go.

When I looked under the duvet I saw two arms wrapped around my waist. I carefully turned around and saw a sleeping Brad next to me. He looked so sweet and peaceful, but I wanted to wake him up.

So I took some tictacs from my nightstand and shoved them into my mouth. I put the box down and looked at Brad again, I smiled, cause he looked so cute, but now it was payback cause I kissed a door.

When I was done with daydreaming I spat the tictacs in his face. I laughed so loudly that I woke him up. He sat right up and looked at me with a confused face.

"Alex, what the fuck. Why are there all tictacs in bed and is my face wet!" He said with his sexy morning voice.

I just laughed, I fell on the ground from laughter. Brad was still thinking why I was laughing so hard, but then he knew.

"ALEX GODDAMNIT EWWWWW!!!" And he ran to the bathroom to clean his face. When he walked back I was still laying on the ground.

"You're such a nasty little girl Alexandra." And he was sitting on me, while he was straddling me.

He was leaning in, so was I, but before he wanted to peck me on the lips he had shaving foam on his hand and then I saw his phone.

"SMACKCAM BABY." And he hit me in the face with the foam. Not hard, cause it didn't hurt me. I was covered in foam and bursted out in laughter. He quickly pecked me on the lips to make it right. But when he pulled away he was also covered in foam and it looked like he had a beard.

Before we wanted to continue our foam fight we heard footsteps and saw 2 figures by the door.

"What are you guys doing, why did we heard screaming and why are you both covered with foam? Tris and Joy said in sync.

"First, what were you guys doing this morning, are you guys okay, and why is Tristan Oliver Vance Evans a naughty little boy, cause he isn't that little." I smirked and winked.

They were both quiet and they were blushing like idiots. It was a bit akward so I was answering their questions.

"Okay, we were doing payback stuff, you heard screaming cause we were screaming and we are both covered in foam cause Brad's an idiot cause he kissed me."

"Well.. Uhm, okay? That wasn't a really good explanation Alex, but we'll talk about that later." Joy said.

"Same to you naughty girl, you have some explanation to do." Brad screamed when Joy and Tris wanted to walk out of our room.

They were both blushing like mad again and ran downstairs.

Me and Brad were standing up, cause we were still laying on the ground and changed our clothes.

Joy's POV

"Omg that was so embarrassing!!" I said to Tris while walking downstairs.

"Haha I know right, let's pretend nothing happened, we didn't do it, so everything's okay right?" He said gazing in my eyes.

"Yes, I think so, you kno.."

*BAM*

I felt of the stairs on the cold hard floor. Before I knew it Brad and Alex ran downstairs to see me at the end of the stairs with Tristan next to me.

"Joy are you okay? What happened?" Alex asked.

"Oh I felt of the stairs, it's no big deal though." I said, I tried to stand up but I couldn't. Tristan saw that I had a lot of trouble to stand up so he picked me up bridal style and laid me on the cough in the livingroom.

And suddenly I felt asleep.

Alex' POV

I hope everything is okay with her. I think everything is just fine, it was just a shock for us all.

*buzzz* *buzzz*

Suddenly I got a text message from Inez.

From Inez 👭 : Hey baby, how are you? I just wanted to ask if you and Brad wanted to go on a double date with us. Text me back as soon as possible.

Love you lots, xx Inez

"Brad?"

"Yeah, what's wrong Alex?" I heard him whispering from the livingroom, cause we knew that Joy was sleeping.

"Connor and Inez asked us for a double date tonight, do you want to go? Or stay here with Tris and Joy?" I asked.

"Maybe they can go with us if Joy's feeling better!" He answered.

"I can ask Inez! Great idea babe." I winked.

"I know I know." He swung his hair from left to right and he acted that he had long hair.

To Inez 👭 : hey hun, is it okay if Tristan and a friend of mine can come too? Cause otherwise they're alone in Brad's house, if you know what I mean. Text or call me later! xo Alex

From Inez 👭 : of course it's okay! I'll bring 2 friends with me too if that's okay, and can James come too, see you tonight xx

To Inez 👭 : yeah that's okay, we'll be at your house at 6 PM , is that alright? X

From Inez 👭 : yeahh that's fine, see you at 6 xxx

"YESSSS FINALLY A NIGHT OUT AGAIN!!" I yelled, without realizing that Joy was sleeping, but I'm so happy that she didn't woke up.

"Are you exciting love?" Brad said standing behind me with his arms around my waist.

"Yes, very, let's relax and take a bath or something, I don't know." I said and I ran upstairs.

"BRADDDDDD???!!!!" I screamed.

"Baby what's wrong?!" He yelled when he was running to my room.

"Look!!!!" I said while passing my phone to him.

"Oh.. My.. God.." He said while looking at my phone.

-----------------------------------

CLIFFFHANNNGGEEEERRR 😏

OMFG I HAVE ALMOST 700 READS AND I'M ALMOST CRYING, TYSM EVERYBODY.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN ? WHAT DID TEY SAW ON THE PHONE? COMMENT BELOW XX