11. The suprise

~ After the concert ~

Alex P.O.V.

"Thank you so much Brad, for everything. It was the best concert in my life! When they started R U Mine? I was just in heaven. Seriously, thank you for this evening Bradley."

"You're welcome, this is by the way not the last part of this night." He winked

"Wait, what? But this night was already perfect!" I answered

"Well yeah, but it can be better right? It's almost midnight, so let's go to my house and you'll see the rest."

"Okay, let's go then. By the way, I hate suprises. So if this gonna take awhile, then I'm out!" I grinned

I already saw James, so we walked to his 'normal' car. Brad ran to the car and opened the door for me. I laughed a little, cause it looked so cute.

"Well, step in the car ma lady." He said in a posh accent.

"Well thanks mate." I said in a country accent.

He smirked at me and let me in. He closed the door and walked to the other side. While we were riding I saw that Brad was staring at me, not in a creepy way, but just staring, I don't know what kind of way, but it didn't scare me or made me unconfortable or something.

I turned my head to face him and our eyes locked. He looked eventually looked away to his hands. He looked up and our eyes locked again. He grabbed my hand gently and he intertwined our fingers. I smiled, he saw me smiling so he smiled too. My hear was a mess I thought, so I wanted to tuck my hair behind my ear, but Brad was faster and he did it. He looked me straight in the eyes and he leaned in a bit, I also leaned in, we closed our eyes, but then James yelled : "LOVEBIRDSSSS THE TAXI IS ARRIVED AT OUR DESTINATION!! SO GET OUT PLEASE."

Brad and I opened our eyes and we laughed a bit. Just cause James ruined our moment. We stepped out of the car and we walked to Brad's house. When I reached the door Brad was standing by the drivers seat. He was talking to James of course, how he ruined it. I laughed to myself, maybe a bit too loud, cause Brad looked up to me. He walked to me and the car drived away.

"Why were you laughing?" He said

"Oh, nothing haha, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." He said while unlocking the door.

"So.. What's the suprise mr. Simpson?"

"Just close your eyes love." He said calmly.

Love? Omg, that's the second time that he calls me love. Well.. Maybe it's just normal for him. I closed my eyes and he lead me to the hallway. He pushed me slowly to the left, I knew that the dining room was there. He let me go and I heard a chair or something, he lead me to the chair and said, okay sit down. So I sat down, open your eyes he said. I opened my eyes and I saw a table, full of sweet things, strawberries with chocolate, Jaffacakes, custard creams, cake with whipped cream. It looked so delicious! Omg! The table was also decorated with candles and roses.

"Brad... It's so beautiful! I just want to cry, it's looks so delicious and omg.. Nobody would do this for me. Thank you so much Bradley." I hugged him while I said that.

"You're so worth it Alexandra." He said back.

----------------------------------------------

Awww this is so cute omg.

I wish that Brad did this for me!! Omg

Sorry for the late update, I'm now home alone at my friend's house, so I'm bored as fxck.

I love you guys, thank you so much for reading, maybe I'm gonna update after this.

https://twitter.com/vampettesings/status/498989016801636354

Please rt this link, and share it, it would mean the world to me

xx