MAFIA'S BODYGUARD - [ BTS FF...

By ParkYn3012

"Don't judge by it's cover Mr. Kang..." - Mr. Cheng. "So Y/N... this is my boys. And boys... this is your... More

-1- Job
-3- BTS???
-4- party
-5-new enemy
-6- The truth
-7- flashback
-8- ordinary girl
-9- party
-10- YUNA
-11- i know you
-12- the deal
-13- Yuna flashback
-14- geng war
-15- Changed
-16- First Mission
-17- Hitara Shinai
-18- new rival
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22- a battle
-23- the club
-24- the real truth?
-25-
-26- Saving
-27- brother
-28- The Black Dragon's Boss
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
○ Jin's Ending ○
○ Yoongi's Ending ○
○ HOSEOK'S ENDING ○
○ Namjoon's Ending ○ hidden story
○ Jimin's Ending ○
○ Taehyung's Ending ○
○ Jungkook's Ending ○
Last ending
New fanfics [ coming soon ]
The Devil's Son trailer.

-2- new bodyguard

11.9K 319 441
By ParkYn3012

~ skip day ~

// Y/N POV //

#BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM..BOMERANG!!!#

Urgh... who fucking disturb me in this early morning?!

I wake up from my beauty sleep because someone called me. I grab my phone while my eyes doesn't open yet.

Hello... what do you want bitch... - me

Bitch? Beach? Argh what ever! You ask me what i want? I want you to get your ass in here now. Wait... you still not wake up? - Boss

Ouh yeah, i'm tired 'cause yesterday i have full exercise with the trainer. - me

Come now... in 5 minutes... - Boss *hang up*

What the hell... so rude bitch. Only 5 minutes? Shit...

I wake up and get my ass up to brush my teeth. I'm so lazy to take a shower. Then i wear my tight long pants and sport bra with black jacket. I wear my sport shoes and walk to the Boss office. Yeah, i life in this company.

"Morning Y/N..." Mr. Cheng greeted me.

"Yeah, morning..." i said while sit into the chair.

"*sigh* can you act like a girl sometimes? You always acted like a boy..." he said while cross his hand. Heh... you think i care? I just glare at him. Then he cleared his throat.

"Listen, today. You will go to the mall and buy your things like... your uniform scho"

"My uniform school?!" I scoff in disbelieve.

What the hell? Is he crazy? What the fucking shit that he talking about? Did i must go to the school?!

"Huh... yeah... you will transfer to their school in 1 days. But your identity will be hided." He said while smoke the cigarette.

"Don't smoking. It's dangerous to your health." I said while throw away the cigarette. Then he sigh.

"Here the money... and don't worry about your school transfered. I already settle it." He said while give me the envelope. I open it and saw a lot of money. Well i guess i must buy a lot thing. Then i get my ass up and walk to my motocycle. I stop into the red light. Then the black limo stop beside me.

The windows slide down and 3 young man appears.

"Hey babe!! You wanna ride our limo? We can send you into your destiny." One of them talking to me. I just give them the death glare. Then it's a green light. I press my motocycle and leave them behind. Huh, such a fucking flirting. Then i arrived at the mall.

Why... why i must do the thing that i never like it? Shopping...

I stare to the my way. Yeah, i never like to shopping. It's just waste my time. Then i walk and found the uniform school shop. I walk in and a worker greeted me with politely.

"Hello miss. Welcome to our shop. Can i help you?" A handsome man greeted me. Then i looking around and look at the price of one uniform. Wow, it's so... exspensive.

"I want a uniform school." I said. Then he nodded and walk away. I follow him and we arrived at one room. It's full with uniform school for girl. Not just that, it's completed with a beautiful white shoes, a school bag, and everything for school.

"Here miss. Try this..." he give me a uniform. But small. Then i tried it. It's to tight but not at least. Then i take a school bag, shoes, stokin and the others. I pay for my thing and someone walk in that shop.

"Welcome mister. How i can help you?" The others worker greeted them then i turn to them. That's... that guy... they saw me and i looking away. I grab my thing and walk out. When i was about to walk out, someone pull my hands. Great...

"Hey babe, we meet again. Is it the faith? Or do we shared was betrothed?" One of them talk to me. I just glare at him.

"Ouh sorry. My names is Jimin. This is Jungkook and this is Taehyung." He said while point at them. Then that Taehyung guy licked his lips. Jungcock?

"Yeah.. like i need to know..." i said while rolling my eyes. And walk away. But, that Jungcock guys pinned me to the wall. The worker just look to them in fear one. Ouh what the wonderfull life i have.

"So harsh huh... i like it..." he said while licked his lips. I turn to the worker but, he just looking down?! What the fuck...

"Listen here. I don't want to get a fight with you. So just let me go or it's going to be worst." I said while stare at him. Then they laugh.

"Hahahaha!! How dare you talk back to us? Did you doesn't know who are we?" That Taehyung guy said while touch my cheeks.

"We got what we want. And if we want you, you must follow us!" Jimin yelled. Ok that's it. I kick Jungcock in the main part man. He fall to the floor and groan while hold his main part. Yeah, he deserve it.

"Yah! How dare you touch my brother?! Did you doesn't know that we are Mr. Kang son's?! The mostly dangerous mafia in this city?!" That Taehyung guy yelled.

The mafia son's? That's why the worker in here are afraid of them. This shopping mall is their own company. Great...

Then i walk away and go to my motocycle. I was just wear my helmet but someone grip my neck and pull me away with them into the allyway. It's that 3 idiot guy again...

Ouh God! What is this?! Come man! That's not funny!

Then they slam me into the wall with harshly. They really wanna know who is me huh? Then that Taehyung guy pinned me.

"You think that you can run from us huh? Think about that twice..." Jimin said and his face very close to me. Then i slam my forehead into his head and he step back. I kick his stomach and he fall down to the floor. Huh, what the weak.

Then that Jungcock guy want to kick me but i grab his leg and hit in his knee. He yelled and i kick his face.

That Taehyung guy grab my neck with his arms. Heh, so weak. I hit his stomach and hit his head with my knee twice. He fall to the floor. I stare at them. They groan in a pain while hold their body. Heh... it's easy. Then i walk to my motocycle and ride to my company. I walk to my office and sit. I take a relief breath.

"What the hell... that's why they need a bodyguard. Such a weak mafia. The father is a dangerous boss. But sons? Never like their father." I whisper while shake my head. Then i open my laptop. I just want to play my online game but... i forget to pay my wifi bills?! Ouh great. Then i get my ass up and want to go into the cyber cafe.

It's not to far from here so i decide to just walking. Then i arrived at there. I pay in the counter for one hours. Then i go to my PC. I open it and play my game. It's a shooting game. Yeah, it's my favourite. And like always, i i always be the best winner. Then i done with my game. I stand up and turn around. A young boy stand infront of me and stare at me in disbelieve.

"What..." i said while raise my eyesbrow.

"How... did you... win in that game? I never win and never got the victory fight." He said. Then i smile.

"You want me to teach you?" I said. Then he nodded slowly. I pay again and start to teach him.

"Er... i forgot to tell you my names. I'm Yoongi. You can call me suga." He said while rubbed his head.

"I'm Y/N..." short from me. Then we start the game. I teach him and he always nodded. He said that he never know all about the trick that i use it. Then after finish the game, we walk to our ways. When i walk, i always imagine him in my mind. He have a pale skin, blonded hair, and the way he talk. It's cold but sweet. Then i walk into my office and take a rest.

// YOONGI POV //

I walk to my house while smile like an idiot. I don't know why. It's maybe 'cause of Y/N. Yeah, she's different. She have a sweet smile, the ways she talking to me to is swag. She's so amaizing and interesting one. I never like a girl but this time. I do it. Can i meet her again?

I walk into my house and saw Jin treat the maknae line.

"Heh... what happen?" I ask Jin hyung.

"They got into the fight with a one girl. It's so embarrassing..." Jin said with sarcastic tone.

"Seriously guys? What the idiot..." i said and walk into my room. I lay in my bed and start thinking about today. I really want to meet her again. Who is she?

~skip day~

// Y/N POV //

"Y/N-shi~ wake up now. You must go to work..." a women voice appear in my door while knocked.

"Yeah, 5 minutes!" I said then i fall into sleep again.

- AFTER 10 MINUTES -

"Y/N-ah!! Wake up!! It's been 10 minutes now!" A women voice appear again. I wake up in annoyed and open the door.

"What is it..." i said while rubbed my eyes.

"Do you forget that you will go to work now? It's 9.15 now..." the women said. She is my Boss P.A. then i close the door and get ready. Urgh.. last night i play the games until the morning. Then i wear my black t-shirt with long sleeve and jeans. I put the gun in my waist and wear a earpiece. *it's must have with the bodyguard always*

It's the usual bodyguard clothes, for girl. Then the worker grab my bag and walk to the van. After 30 minutes, the van is stop. Same as my heart to. Then the worker open the door and grab my bag. We walk into the big building. Yeah, very big.

What the fuck is this? Is it building or castle?!

I walk to the counter and ask the worker in there.

"Hello miss. I want to see Mr. Kang." I said. Then she make a called.

"Miss, you can go. It's the 36 floor." She said. Then i bowed. I grab my bag and tell to the worker that i can go myself. He bowed and leave. I walk to the lift and press the 36 button. It's the top floor. Then, i arrived at the floor. I walk until i saw a door.

Mr. Kang Gary...

I mumble to myself. Then i knock twicely.

"Come in..." i heard the voice. I leave my bag and walk into the office. When i step in i saw a 8 pair eyes looking at me. I walk into the old man. I guess he's the Mr. Kang. I bowed to him and he tell me to sit down. I sit infront of the... that pervert guy... they look at me in disbelieve. Then i look around. I saw...

"Yoongi?" "Y/N?"

We said at the same time. So Yoongi is the mafia son's too... fish...

"Ouh, it's look like you already know each other huh..." Mr. Kang said while intertwind his fingers.

"Yes Dad, we meet at the cyber cafe..." Yoongi said while looking away. But, why his face is so cold? Not like the time when me meet at the cyber cafe...

"Daddy!! She's the one who beat us!" That Jungcock yelled while point at me.

"Really?" Mr. Kang ask while look at me.

"Seriously Y/N? You beat them? What the hell..." Yoongi said in disbelieve. Yeah, who expected that girl like me looks sweet but actually a fighter...

"Yes sir. They tried to rapped me." I said with polite. Then Mr. Kang turn to them with angry face.

"What the hell, kids?!" He yelled. Then they just silent.

"I'm sorry for their manners Y/N. And boys, introduce yourself."

"Hello, i'm Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin. I'm the eldest." He said while bowed. I bowed too.

"I'm Yoongi. You already know me. I'm the second eldest." He said with emotionless face.

"I'm Jung Hoseok. The third eldest." He said without looking at you.

"I'm Kim Namjoon. The fourth eldest." He said while pull out his hand to shake. I take his hand and shake it.

"Jimin. Park Jimin. The handsome boy." He said.

"Yeah, and playboy..." Mr. Kang added.

"Kim Taehyung..." he said with glare at me.

"And i Jeon Jung-"

"Jungcock..." i said while looking away and smirk.

"Yah!!! Not a Jungcock! But Jungkook! I'm your master!" He yelled in frusted. Then Mr. Kang sigh.

"So Y/N... this is my boys. And boys... this is your... new bodyguard..." Mr. Kang said.

"What?!! She?!" They yelled in disbelieve.

Yeah, i expected this gonna be happen...

"But Daddy?! She's the girl! And.. the female bodyguard?! This is so imposible! I thought she was a new maid!" Jimin yelled.

"Maid? So that you all can fuck her like you do to the others maid? Damn you Jimin... Yeah she's the girl. Did you still doesn't know how she beat you? Don't judge by it's cover boys..." Mr. Kang said while cross his hand.

"Daddy, did she can protect us with her small fist? She gonna be killed! And we are gonna died too!" Hoseok yelled.

"You want to taste her fist? You can ask the maknae how is it feel like." Yoongi said to Hoseok while point at them. Then he rolling his eyes.

Wait, did he just... backu up me? So, that 3 idiot is a maknae?

"Enough. Boys, please respect her. She is the professional bodyguard." He said.

"How old are you?" Namjoon ask me.

"Seventeen" i said. *i love seventeen! Lol*

"What?!" They yelled in the same time.

"How you can be the bodyguard in this early age?! And you are younger than Jungkook?!" Jin ask me in disbelieve. Yeah, i know this question must appear everytime i do my work.

"I have trained for 5 years. And i got the best bodyguard awards 3 years ago until now." I said.

"It's mean, you worked in this field when you are 12 years old?!" Yoongi said. Then i nodded.

"What the hell..." he mumbled.

"So, Y/N... you know your job right?" Mr. Kang said. I just nodded.

"Ouh ya. Boys, this is Y/N COD number. If anything happen, just dial in this number if you need something." Mr. Kang added.

"0224..." Hoseok mumbled.

"And why is it just 4 numbers?" Taehyung ask.

"Because this is the bodyguard number you idiot..." Yoongi said while save my COD.

"But, we never have been like this before." Jimin ask.

"It's for your safety master... and it's a new ways to keep our customer safe. Our company do it for something urgent." i said. Yeah, i must being nice with them. What the great life... then he nodded.

"Y/N... you bring your thing?" Mr. Kang ask me.

"Yes sir, i leave it in outside." I said while stand up.

"It's okey. I will tell my worker to take your bag." Then he make a called. After he finish, he tell us to leave.

"Ouh ya! Y/N... you will live with us in our house... my wife will show you anything you need... and boys... don't ever think to fuck her." Mr. Kang said.

"Awhh Dad! Come on.. why not?!" Namjoon said.

"You want me to cut your money cost?" Mr. Kang said. Then they leave with angry except for Yoongi. I just stand there.

"Yes my son. What the matter?" Mr. Kang ask.

"I just want to talk with Y/N, Dad..." he said. Then Mr. Kang nodded. Yoongi pull me to the corner and turn to me.

"I think... that... err.. we never-"

"We never meet again. Right?" I said. Then he stare at me with smile. Finally, that smile is back!

"Yeah and now. We will see each other everyday..." he said while looking down. Maybe shy i guess? Then he walk away and turn to me for the last time with smile. I just smile back.

"Y/N... can i talk to you?" Mr. Kang said. Then i turn to him.

"What did you do to my sons?" He ask. Oh-uh...

"Er... i'm sorry sir. They tri-"

"Not that... i mean. What did you do to Yoongi? He's never smile like that to us..." he said while smile.

Wait... he's never smile before this? That's why... he's not smile when we have a meeting this earlier..

"Er.. i didn't do anything, sir." I said. Then he stand up and laugh a bit. He come close to me and hold my shoulders.

"You want to know something?" He ask. Then i nodded.

"He's never smile or be like the others. He's never being nice to the girl and play with them like the others. He always being harsh and it's hard for him to smile. I want you to make him smile again. I proud to myself because i choose you. It's a lucky for me..." he said with tears in his eyes.

Wait... did be cryibg? What the hell... the mafia boss is crying infront of me?! 8 think he's not to bad at all. He'sa kind man...

"Sir, i will do it my best..." i said.

"And please keep my boys safe. I really love them..." he said. Then i nodded and walk away. Of course he love the boys. That's why he take a bodyguard to protect them. Because the Mr. Kang weakness is...

The boys...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[TO BE CONTINUED]
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A/N : hello guys... so how is it? Would YOU changing Yoongi? And will you keep them save? Will you can make it with the boys? Hahaha to many question. We will see in the next chapters. Got to go~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 123 9
" what are you..? " " why don't you use that big brain of yours Stiles" Alex Hades is a vampire who was bought back to life again but he isn't like y...
40.8K 801 12
ellie williams x female reader the last of us two ©cvpidkiss- book one : never die alone book two : free book three : taken
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2K 69 5
"Have you heard this rumor, that the old hospital is haunted by ghosts? The rumor says that if you were to see a ghost your wish will come true, BUT...