[A Love Story With AU Sanes]W...

By ShioriLumine2003

I was a new student in college but what i didn't know i had feelings for this person? Until i met my imagin... More

The Bullying Starts
Save By Love
Imaginary Friend
My Love Stalker
Caught!!
The Night Attack
Lost By Love
Back At School
Need to Hide!!
Hopes and Dreams
Reapertale
A love Sacrifice
Comfort
Not By my side
HeavenTale
Ink's Secret
Tell her
Controlled
Mall Crash Party
Should We Alpologize?
Rewrite the Stars
Break Up Or Stay With Him
Underswap
Sleepover
Learning New Tricks
Halloween Decorating
Ink's Transformation
Love him back?
When Wedding Bells Ring
Reunited
Nightmare's Story
War
Wedding Planner
Planning
Wedding Day
Living Happly
Christmas Special
Late Valentine's Day Special

First Day of My school

68 1 0
By ShioriLumine2003

I was a new student very nervous i was as scared as i was going to die.I didn't know no one at first I didn't have any friends . I went to a window to find my name i was having trouble so i ask someone nicely if they can help but he said "find it your self" i thought that was rude but i kept looking until i found my name my class was room 21 i when in my class room to see students looking at me so i just turn my head so they don't look at my ugly face so sat down drawing my favorite Undertale Sanes then the bell ranged and i headed to go to my first class that was Spanish so i when in and sat down and class started [A little later] my Spanish class ended and i haded to go to my second period was English i waited with other students in front of me and behind me until two boys looked at me with a digest face they walk up to me and said "meet us after school " i was scared what the'll do to me so i was in my English class and I was writing until i see a boy across from me that looked cute to me then i felt a feeling go over my spine and i thought "could this be love"? I looked away and started blushing and I said" i just can't fall in love a guy that i like.[After School] i went were the two boys wanted to meet me .And I saw then coming towards me.

A cliffhanger so wait and see in the future what will happen to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 58 29
I never meant to be a disappointment to my dad or to destroy my parent's marriage, but now my mom and I are moving to a small town called Louisville...
357 1 34
Just a little reminder, I am AngelDemonPrincess's little sister. Since she told me a lot about Wattpad, I decided to create my own cute story since I...
15K 468 43
I've been in the same class with him since kinder-garden, yet we've never spoken.There's a perfectly logical reason for that:He was the bad boy and i...
39 Days By Jazzmin

General Fiction

420 40 39
I call this a beautiful journey of my lifeless existence. I don't know what's happening, but I seem to be living my life all over again, in my mind...