Sister of the Bad Boys

Angel_Loves_Books द्वारा

"Why can't you let me be my own person?! You 3 are always controlling my life and I hate it. I hate it!" Tur... अधिक

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
7
A/N-Im sorry
8
A/N-shoutout
9
10
A/N shoutout
11
12
A/N - Happy Eid
A/N Sorry guys
13
14
15
A/N
16
A/N Book Cover
17
18
100k THANKS YOU
19
20
A/N Merry Christams
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
R.I.P
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
a/n

33

6.2K 265 179
Angel_Loves_Books द्वारा

Hey guys, it's Mayo.

Like I said, Angel is on holiday and has told me her ideas and I'm just writing her ideas.

Feel free to ask questions-I'll answer them the best I can. Angel told me that this chapter should be just a funny, chilled chapter-not too much going on. But I hope you enjoy.

I also entered the story in the Wattys2018- I have no idea he it goes but yolo.

"I swear if you don't get up right now I will get the sandal and-" I cut him off by rolling off the bed, landing on the floor with a loud bang.

Man, I really need to lay off the cheesecakes.

Tyler was standing above me, a worried expression plastered on his face.

"Principessa are you okay? He picked me up from the floor, helping me stand up straight.

"Yeah, geez calm down," I grinned, walking towards the shower. Of course, I locked the door before I stripped and got into the shower. Tyler got me my golden raspberry and mint shampoo and then I had to use his body wash.

*Spongebob voice over* 30 minutes later...

Finally, I was dressed, clean and....and happy. It was weird considering yesterday's events but I felt good...relieved-like a weight had been taken off my shoulders.

A smile was stuck on my face as I walked down the stairs, Tyler behind me on his phone.

This is gonna be a good day.

Skipping towards the kitchen, I stopped abruptly in the doorway, my smile falling as I took in the sight in front of me.

It was a guy, no older then about 17, eating on the breakfast bar. He was sitting there, his mouth stuffed with the food, not noticing me, or Tyler who was watching the scene with wide eyes.

That guy had the nerves.....oohhhhh he had the fudging nerves....to EAT

MY
CHEESECAKE.

My fists clenched and my left eye twitched, my body curled with anger. The guy then noticed I was there, staring at me with his mouth full of MY CHEESECAKE.

Tyler walked up to him, placing his hand on the guys arm.

"It was nice knowing you," he sighed, patting his arm before getting his phone out again. He dialled a number, putting the phone to his ear. "Yeah, we're gonna be needing a coffin, about 6 ft long and...." he started to say before walking away.

The boy gulped, slowly putting down the spoon, his almond eyes holding fear.

"Look, Ariella, I didn't know-" he began to apologise but I cut him off.

"You know, I was having a really good day today, even though I woke up like 40 minutes ago but still-it was starting to be a good day. I mean, it's sunny, the shower was just the right temperature, I had a really cute outfit waiting for me. My hair looks really good today and I come to see this!"

Nervously, he stumbled back, wiping the crumbs of MY CHEESECAKE off his face.

"Look, I'm sorry-" he began but He didn't finish as I was already on top of him, beating him up.

"YOU!" I elbowed him in the chest.
"ATE!" I yanked his hair hard. "MY!" I punched his arm
"CHEESECAKE!" And to put the cherry on the top, I kicked his junior.

He groaned in pain, his face turning a deep shade of reed. Before I could send him to his grave, I felt 2 arms lift me off him, pulling me away.

"That's enough principessa. I decided that I need my gang members-they shouldn't go to waste," Tyler said, pulling me out of the kitchen.

"That lucky potato head." I shook my head, thinking of all the ways to murder someone without getting caught.

He brought me into his office, sitting me down in front of him. "So, besides preventing you of becoming a murderer, I brought you here to ask you something."

"Hmm, go on."

"So, I've known you for a while," he began.

"Hmmmm, go on."

"And we have become closer."

"Go on."

"And you know how I get when you talk about other boys."

"Go o-"

"Can you please stop saying that!" He growled, as I sighed.

"Fine. Carry on."

It was a few moments of silence before he brought out a banquet of fresh, blood red roses and put them in front of me.

"I love you."

I looked down, picking my nails. "I know, I mean, who doesn't love me?"

He looked at me before bursting out in laughter. "This is one of many reasons why I love you. But I wanted to ask you if, I don't know, maybe we could go out for dinner or we could stay home, whatever you want or if you want me to choose so you don't have to stress out-" he began to ramble, his Italian accent lacing his words.

"Yes, you can take me to dinner," I interrupted as his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas. "Now, if you excuse me, I have to sort out a few.........things."

---------------------

We were waiting.

I had assembled a team of a few gang members who were bored and wanted to have some fun. Altogether there was about 20 of us.

So, we were waiting to attack.

Hiding behind the bushes, I took out my binoculars to see the guy. The guy that ate MY CHEESECAKE, whose name was Albus  (POTTER FAM WHERE YOU AT???!!!) was sitting in the garden, lamely trying to flirt with a girl. Such a shame that a guy with the same name as the greatest wizard in history has to meet his death.

We were to wait until the girl left, then my right hand man Antonio, Tyler's 16 year old cousin, would make the signal which we will then go into formation and I will shout the battle cry and then we attack-it was a pretty good plan that took a lot of time making.

After a few minutes, the girl left . I didn't blame her. Antonio howled like a wolf, making all of us fall into our lines of 4, with me being at the front. All of us held some sort of plastic weapon since Tyler said we weren't aloud the good stuff. Then again....you can  kill anyone with anything.

Our hands fisted and we all made an X shape with out arms on our shape.

Dun

Dun

Dun

"WAKANDA FOREVER!"

I really should stop obsessing over those kind of movies.

Albus look s towards us, a confused expression on his face. "What the fu-"

Together, we pounced on him, hitting him with our plastic objects like a toy boat or a plastic pole.

Let's just say when we were done, he was covered in scratches and bruises.

"Thanks guys, I'll call you all next time," I smiled, shaking everyone's hand before they went off to do there own thing.

Smiling, I looked down at the groaning Albus, who was clutching his stomach in pain.

"Geez girl, all this for a cheesecake?" He spluttered, closing his eyes before reopening them.

Narrowing my eyes, I squatted down, shaking my head. "It wasn't just a cheesecake," I began to say, pushing him over. "It was MY CHEESECAKE!"

And with that, I walked away, smiling brightly to all the gang members who were looking at me with fear.

Today was a good day.

Thanks guys. Hope you enjoyed. Vote comment and share and I hope you had/will have a great day.

                                          -Mayo

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
95K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
239K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc