Beautiful Remains (Loki x Rea...

By lexi_2984

To start off, I wrote this just for fun in a notebook amoung me and a few friends. My cousin actually got her... More

Loki
Chapter 1: Teased
Chapter 2: No Harm Done
Chapter 3: The Fallen
Loki
Chapter 4: Temporary Secret
Loki
Chapter 5: Dungeons
Thor
Chapter 6: Innocent
(y/n)
Chapter 7: The End
Chapter 8: Not Guilty
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: Fitting In
Loki
(y/n)
Chapter 11: Conversation
Chapter 12: Unwanted
Chapter 13: Don't do it
Chapter 14: Ashamed
Loki
Chapter 15: Ignorance
Chapter 16: Confessions
Chapter 17: News Flash
Chapter 18: 'Lovely Days'
Chapter 19: Unacceptable
Chapter 20: Dream
Chapter 21: You're mine
Chapter 22: Announcement
Chapter 23: Special Day
Chapter 24: Moonlight Flight
Chapter 25: The Truth
Chapter 26: Loki's Lullaby
Chapter 27: Protect you
The End
Beautiful Remains Playlist
Heyy it's me again!!

(y/n)

4.6K 230 6
By lexi_2984

I never thought it would come to this. Well... actually what I meant was... I never thought Loki would love me. I loved him for so long and I knew it was wrong.

When he told me his feelings, I got frightened and I refused him. It took alot of courage for me to do that...

But I am glad I finally came to my senses and told Loki how I feel about him. But I still had my fears. I feared that when I told him, he'd no longer feel the same. At first, judging from his reaction, I thought it was so.

And it wasn't.

In all of my existance, I never once thought that someone would love me. That I would love someone. Be in love. And yet, here I am, dancing around in my chambers after a day spent with Loki, smiling like an idiot. Getting chills and butterflies in my stomach when I think of him. Not being able to go to sleep because my thoughts are all about him. And when I do finally get to sleep, Loki is all I dream of.

Is that love? It seems like love to me.

Practically everyone knows about us. Fandral, Sif, Hogun, Volstagg, and Thor know... But Frigga and Odin do not.

I know they will not approve. Thor says that he will fight for mine and Loki's right to be together.

Damn, he's really willing to go against his father even more? I owe that guy so much...

I think Loki should be more grateful. I feel as if the time is coming. The time that Odin and Frigga find out...

It's not long now. Either they find out or we tell them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 135 11
// This is my first story EVER. So it's kinda mess but I have no heart to pull it down. BTW I think I made a better work with Soul Healer and the One...
2.7K 801 34
Also available on Webnovel Highest Ranking #324 in humor. PLEASE NOTE: In the process of editing so please don't point out every mistake you see! As...
49.2K 1.8K 19
I hope you enjoy this story it came to me in a dream once and I decided to write it. Lots of love from me! And remember to drink water❤️ You were bor...
23.8K 788 22
A fanfic set after the Thor/Avengers movie but before Thor ll ~ with some inserts from when the characters were teenagers. Also contains references t...