Mischief // S.S. AU

By SadSire

Avery Parkins loved her home town in Colorado, but she knew moving to California her senior year would help i... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.

34.

1K 30 24
By SadSire

School sucks.

I'm starting to get really tired of living the same boring routine. It's February, which means my Senioritis is getting the worst of me. I'm so close yet so far from graduating.

My grades have been really slipping lately. I haven't been studying and the only time I actually focus on my homework is when I'm in class. Getting high at school also doesn't help. Falling asleep in film production isn't any good when David is also high and Scotty can no longer take notes for me because he has to make up another class.

On top of that, I've applied for a few jobs at the mall and a few scholarships for UCLA. The scholarships aren't going to go very well if I don't bring up my grades, though.

So for the past week all I've been doing is studying and making up missed assignments. Some of my teachers weren't too happy that I'm only starting to focus this late in the year, but for the most part it's going pretty well.

It's also really hard to focus when I've been losing my sleep. All I can think about lately is that stupid drug deal we saw when we were on the billboard. It wasn't the drugs that bothered me, though. It was the gun.

I try my best to focus as I open up my locker and grab books for my next class. Science was always fun for me. It was pretty easy, and the teacher has always liked me. I also think she's a stoner, though.

I shut my locker and start walking down the hallway. I haven't seen any of my friends since homeroom, but lunch was right after this class, and I couldn't wait.

"Hey, sweetie!" I hear someone yell through the hallway. I assumed the boy was yelling for someone else, so I continued my journey to the science wing. "Hey, I'm talking to you, pink hair!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around with a confused expression. I didn't know many kids at this school. I just kind of stuck with the gang, so it was odd when somebody tried to get my attention.

"What's your name?" The boy asked. His eyes were squinted and bloodshot, and I knew exactly what that meant. He was stoned. But why on earth would some tall jock be asking me for my name?

"I could be asking you the same," I retort while moving my books to one side so I could shift more weight onto my right foot.

"I asked first." I rolled my eyes and let out a scoff before trying to turn around. "Wait!" He caught my attention again. "I just want to know why I've never seen you before."

"I've been going to this school since August. It's not my fault you don't pay attention." The man gave me an odd smile before patting me on the shoulder.

"I like your attitude, pinky."

The bell rings signaling that it's time for class, and I couldn't be more excited. I never would have thought I'd be ecstatic about heading to any of my classes, but I couldn't wait to get away from this strange boy.

I walk away without saying a word. The stranger stopped bothering me as he went to his own class.

Science went by quicker than usual, and next thing you know it was time for lunch.

Scotty met me where he usually did in the student center. That was one part about my daily routine that I actually liked.

Instead of eating behind the old art building, we decided to eat inside. We convinced the others by telling them we actually had a table now.

"Wait, woah-" Gabbie was the first to walk in the newly organized room, "this place doesn't even look the same as it used to."

"That's the magic of spending three days cleaning and organizing," I come off as s little sarcastic. I've been hanging out with Scotty too much.

"It's a lot more welcoming, I like it," Liza compliments.

I gave her a smile as I plop down on one of the bean bags. "Everyone has their own cubby holes for their stuff. In case they needed to stay the night or something. There's also a lot of spare blankets and pillows."

"You really thought of everything, didn't you?" Even Zane was impressed.

"Is that a mini fridge?" David sounded more excited than a child on Christmas.

"There's nothing in it yet," I inform everyone.

"How the hell did you get a mini fridge up here?" Alex asked.

"Well, you see," Scotty chimes in, "there's a wonderful human being who goes by the name of Scotty Sire. He is very handsome and charming, and he also fixed this place up, too." He took a seat beside me on the floor and opened up our box of pizza. California is making me really unhealthy.

"Thanks for all the help," I tell him while grabbing myself a slice.

"Oh, anything for you, my love!" Gabbie overdramatically drops to her knees and places a hand on her heart.

"Why are you so extra?" Zane asked with a look of disgust on his face. Gabbie let out a dramatic gasp.

"You're calling me extra?!" She stood up from her spot on the floor just to plop back down into one of the beanbags. "I can't believe you."

"Zane, you're the most extra person in this room." Matt gives Zane a pat on the back as he breaks the news to the boy.

"I am not," He childishly pouts by crossing his arms and plopping to the ground. Matt just laughed before digging into his food.

David pulled out an old wooden box from his bag so he could get out his pre-rolled joints.

"Hey, I don't think I can smoke today. I'm trying to get my grades up, and falling asleep in class isn't going to help."

"Are you sure, Ave?" He tauntingly waves the weed in front of my face so I could smell it.

"You're evil," I groan. "But yes, I'm sure."

"I'm not alone today!" Matt throws his hands up in the air like he was celebrating. "I'm not the only one not smoking."

"How stupid of you two," Alex jokes before taking a hit. "One weed a day keeps the doctor away."

"You're actually the worst," Liza claims.

I ignore my other friends and turn to Matt. It's been a good minute since I talked to him.

"What have you been up to, lately?" I ask while crossing my legs.

"Not a lot. Work and Skyping Meg." His lips curled up a bit as he mentioned her name.

"I feel like a horrible friend. I'm sure you talk to her more than I do, now." We both let out a small laugh. He shook his head and bit his lip for a moment before answering.

"Yeah, well, she still loves you the same." We sat there for a moment in peaceful silence. Matt's cheeks were flushed a pretty pink and he was trying his best not to smile. It was quite adorable. "Anyways, that's enough about her. What about you? Other than smoking and illegal activities, what have you been up to?"

"Not much, really. I applied for a few jobs at the mall. I'm trying to get my grades up, so I've been forcing myself to go home early these days."

"Ah, I see," he smiled again. "You went from good kid, to rebellious teen, and back to good kid."

"Yeah, something like that," I laugh before continuing. "Want to hear something odd?"

"Yeah, sure." He sat up a bit more to show that he was listening. I really loved speaking to Matt. He was always interested in what people have to say.

"I was talked to today. Like, by someone who isn't in our group."

"Really? Has that never happened?" The boy sounded shocked.

"Not really. It's always just been you guys."

"That's odd," He scrunched up his face. "Who was it?"

"I have no clue, but he was rude. I don't even think I've seen him before, but I'm still fairly new, and the school is quite big." I usually only recognize a few faces in the halls. Nobody has really made an effort to talk to me. I used to wonder where I would be if David hadn't stopped me in the halls on my first day. I don't think the students are being rude, I just think they saw that I already made friends. Everyone kind of stays by themselves at this school. There isn't really any drama or tea to spill.

"Wait, really? What all did he say?"

"Well at first he yelled at me in the hall. He was just like 'hey you!', and I didn't really think he was talking to me. After he caught my attention he asked me for my name."

"Really?" Matt let out a loud and obnoxious laugh.

"Yeah! Crazy, right? He stopped me in the hallways and asked for my name. Then he called me Pinky!" The situation was definitely funny to look back at.

"Well I'm sure it's nothing to worry about," he claimed. I nodded my head to agree with him.

"Yeah, you're right."

~

Scotty and I were currently cuddled up against each other in the old art room. My fingers traced around his chest and arms as we talked quietly. We came here after school so I could do my homework, and I finished quite fast. We celebrated with a blunt and some doctor pepper that we stocked in the fridge so people could stop complaining about it being empty.

"Valentines is soon." Scotty's voice was so low that it was nearly a whisper. I really liked being this way with him. Cuddled up in all these blankets on the floor of the art building. Nothing here to distract us.

"Oh yeah," I hum.

"Like, in two weeks soon," he continues. If the hand sliding up and down my back didn't give me goosebumps, this conversation sure did. "I want to spend all day with you."

"Are you asking me to be your valentine?" My cheeks hurt from smiling too wide. He always did this to me.

"I guess I am, yeah," he chuckled.

"I'm not sure, I might have to thing about this," I tease. "I mean I already promised Gabbie!"

"Don't be mean," he lightly pinched my arm causing me to squeal.

"You just contradicted yourself. You pinched me!"

"Don't act like you didn't like it." He pinched me again, but slightly harder this time.

"I hate you." I squirm to try to get out of his arms, but it's no use. He sits up and straddled my waist before pinning my arms above my head all in one quick motion. I can feel my chest tighten and my breathing becomes heavy. This all of a sudden became very intimate, very quickly.

"No you don't." I want to wipe the damn smirk off of his face. He knows he's right.

"You have no proof," I say while scanning his body. His gray shirt hung low and loose on his chest, but tight around his arms. Too tight. This is going to be the death of me if I don't get out of this situation soon.

He leans closer to my face with a look of pure confidence. His breath is warm and fanning my face. Right when I think he's about to kiss me on the mouth, he uses the hand that isn't holding my arms to tilt my head to the side. He gives me a slow kiss on the neck, which causes me to gulp way too noticeably. He leans up to my ear, making my heart beat even faster than before. "Why don't I make proof?"

"W-what?" I stutter embarrassingly. There was no more keeping my cool at this point. Not in a situation like this. He knew he had me wrapped around his finger.

He doesn't respond to me. At least not with words. Instead, he trails warm kisses from my jaw down my neck. They were warm and wet, and drove me crazy. I bite my lip trying my best to keep my breathing steady as he starts sucking right below my jawline. I go to move my hands to his hair but soon remember that he's holding them down.

He bites down and sucks even more harshly than before. I let out a sound between a sigh and a moan, and I could feel him smile on my neck.

He lets go of my hands and I immediately reach for his hair. I tug at the small strands on his neck as he bites down one last time. He gives the spot a kiss before looking up and smiling at it.

"You're cute when you're needy," he tells me right before smashing his lips against mine. His lips were hungry against mine. I let my hands roam his body. I wanted to stay like this forever. I wanted to touch every part of him.

His hand reaches under my shirt and he begins to rub small circles into my hip. I unintentionally roll my hips up and whine as he pulls away.

"Can-" he pauses for a moment before looking at me. His eyes light up as he looks me up and down. "Can I take your shirt off?"

I blush at his words but sit up to make it easier for him. He slowly lifts my shirt over my head before gently lying us back down. When he first kisses me again, it's slow. It takes a moment before things start heating up again.

My hands trace his stomach lightly. He lets out a small grunt as he rolls his hips onto mine. He moves back to my neck and trails kisses once again. His thumb is rubbing circles in my hip while the other hand finds its way to my bra, squeezing and massaging.

I let out another moan as he bites down on my collar bone. I expect him to stay there and make some more marks, but am surprised when he keeps trailing down. He nips and licks down my chest and my stomach. I enjoy every second of it.

He bites at my hip bone and squeezes my waist. I stop trying to hold in my moans now. I take in what's happening.

His hand trails to the button of my jeans but stops what he's doing to look up at me. "Can I?" He asks way too innocently.

"Yes, oh my gosh, please."

And that's how the rest of our evening went. We took our time exploring each other and kissing every part of each other that we could. We even fell asleep cuddling on the floor.

Authors note:
If you like my story you should check out "Wishing" by -sauerkraut- !! It's such a good read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.5K 18
my eyes widen in shock "you're absolutely crazy" he laughs loudly "i'm not. i just-i like to keep things entertaining" {2018 era} {highest ranking: #...
723K 17.8K 96
in which david dobrik is trying to get over his breakup by downloading a new app for venting to a complete stranger in order to help heal him. what h...
254K 4K 65
.โ€ขโ€ข**๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก. .๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ* ๐•Š๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€ ๐•˜๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–...
9.5K 178 10
ยฐยคยฐCOMPLETEยฐยคยฐ โ—‹Scotty Sire X Reader Short Storyโ—‹ "C'mon Mr. Sadass. Spin the damn bottle!" I exclaimed. Todd elbowed me and nodded in approval. Scot...