Austin Carlile's New Daughter

By piercetheabby

Lilith was in a orphanage because her mother was murdered, her father never in the picture. What happens when... More

Austin Carlile's Daughter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The End
SEQUEL
Intro is up!

Chapter 16

1.2K 44 3
By piercetheabby

***LILITH POV***

**At school**

*Outfit on sidebar (All black outfit.)*

I walked through the door on my very first day at school in Cali. I was registered in average tenth grade classes. I noticed to front desk as I walked through the door, and I started my path towards the lady by the phone.

"Hi my name is Lilith Carlile and I was wondering if I could have my schedule, it is my first day."

"Oh! Of course, darling!" She was shuffling through papers on her desk until she said, "Ah! here we are." I smiled.

"Here is your schedule, here is your lock for your locker, and here is a map of the school."

"Thank you." I said kindly.

I began my way down the junior locker bay and looked for locker number 666. Of course I would get Satan's number. Fuck it.

"Oh look a new kid. she looks sad. Do you wanna cut about it?" I look up at the voice. It was a blonde haired girl wearing a Miley Cyrus shirt with white skinny jeans.

"Fuck off." I said simply.

"Um. God can hear you say Satan's words. Your going to hell."

"See you down there." I rolled my eyes and turned to find my first class.

Art 204 Mr Jones.

Found it.

I walk in to the room and sit in the back. I am the only one in the classroom besides the teacher. I pull out the sketch book my father had bought me, when I had lived with him, and resumed my drawing of a skull with a native american head piece.

I heard the door open, but I didn't see who walked in. I was to absorbed in the piece I was drawing.

"That's really cool." I look up to see a guy with black hair and tiny freckles along his nose. He was wearing an OM&M shirt with a black zip up sweater.

"Thanks, I want it tattooed on me. Do you happen to know any tattoo artists that would tattoo me?"

"Yeah, my brother owns a shop and I get tattooed whenever I want. I'm sure he would tattoo you."

"Do you have any work you can show me?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He said excitedly.

He pulls down his sweater and his arms were covered.

"Those are so beautiful." I said while admiring the artwork running along his arms.

"I am Lilith Carlile today is my first day of high school. I am in tenth grade. what about you?" I want to get to know this guy.

"I am Ki and I am 19."

"Can I possibly get tatttooed tonight?"

"I'll text my brother and see. You will need permition from your parents though."

"I live with my grandpa, does that work?"

"Yeah that works."

I look around and people were filling up the seats.

"Well I am going to get back to my drawing and you should sit down..."

As I expected, Ki took a seat right next to me.

"Alright class, Let's get started on our drawings. I want you to do a dot work piece. No lines, just dots. You can make anything you want."

I immediately began drawing a skull, my favorite thing to draw.

I turn to see Ki [A/N: Pronounced K-eye] Looking back at me. I smile and turn back to my drawing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449 100 7
βπ‘Ύπ’‰π’š 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 π’Žπ’š π’†π’™π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’π’„π’† π’Žπ’‚π’•π’•π’†π’“ 𝒕𝒐 π’šπ’π’–?❞ Asael didn't want to marry, let alone be forced into it by his parents, with a wo...
2.4K 17 19
Kahmunrah will stop at nothing at protecting Ahkmenrah, even if that means protecting him from family. An enemy comes up from the brother's past. Why...
369K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
171K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...