RWBY: The Dragon's Rose

By c12376

Y/n and Jack,your best friend,were doing their regular school day,until both of you felt something off from a... More

RWBY Vol.1 Prologue
Rwby Vol.1 Part 1
Rwby Vol.1 Part 2
Rwby Vol.1 Part 3
Rwby Vol.1 Part 4
Rwby Vol.1 Part 5
Rwby Vol.2 Part 1
Rwby Vol.2 Part 2
Rwby Vol.2 Part 3
Rwby Vol.2 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 3 Part 1
?̵̧̛̣̘͈͙̗̤̓̓̄̀̾̽̏̆́̽͝?̴͓̩̤̞̺̙̗̃?̸̡͍̭̻͕̪̳̩̦̗͊̍̌̉͝
Rwby Vol.3 Part 2
Rwby Vol.3 Part 3
Rwby Vol.4 Part 1
Rwby Vol.4 Part 2
Rwby Vol.4 Part 3
...?
Rwby Vol.5 Part 1
Rwby Vol. 5 Part 2
Rwby Vol. 5 Part 3
Character Short: Y/n
Rwby Vol.6 Part 1
RWBY Vol.6 Part 2
Rwby Vol.6 Part 3
Rwby Vol.6 Part 4
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 2
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 3
RWBY Vol.7 Part 4
RWBY Vol.7 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 7 Part 6
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 2
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 3
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 4
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 6
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 7
Rwby Vol.8 Part 8
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 9
Explanation
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 10
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 11
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 12
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 13
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 14

Rwby Vol.2 Part 4

1.3K 11 18
By c12376

Your POV

Dream...?

You are in front of William,you can see a purple necklace around his neck,and see that both of you are heavily wounded and panting hard,with both your dragon power active,but William has wings. You look around and see Beacon being destroyed by the Grimm and see a dragon circling the Tower. 

William:This is where you die,Y/n. | You:If that do so happens,I wanna say,I love you brother,with all of my heart. | William:*distorted* I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER! / Y/N,NO!

Both of you dashed past each other and attacked,you stand there for a few seconds and you collapsed with a large slash across your body,William walked up to you and said...

William: *A woman's voice is accompanied* Finally,you are mine,Y/n.

End

You shot up from the nightmare you had,you're sweating profusely and looking around sporadically,while hyperventilating.

Ruby: *groggy* Y/n...? Are you ok,Wolfy?

You start to calm down when you hear Ruby's voice,you then hugged Ruby tight,scared that she might let go,and she hugged back.

You:I-I'm fine...just a nightmare. | Ruby:Could you tell me about it? So I can help you if it happens again?

You told Ruby what happened in the nightmare.

Ruby:A necklace with a purple amethyst. | You:What about it? | Ruby:Talk to Ozpin about it,for now,take it easy. | You:Of course,Petals.

I heard Ruby's scroll ding and she fetch her scroll and see who messaged her.

Ruby:Ok,Y/n,Can you change in the bathroom? Ozpin want to talk with us in 10 minutes. | You:Sure.

You were about to reach the closet,until you see Yang and Jack sleeping together,you formed a smile and get your usual clothes to wear,and changed into them.

You:*knocks the bathroom door* You done changing,Ruby? | Ruby:Yea,lets go.

Both of you exited your dorm and go to the elevator that brings you to Ozpin's office. Ruby pressed the button,but it seemed to malfunction,so she pressed every single button on the elevator and it finally start to work. You reached the top and heard Ozpin.

Ozpin:Come in.

You see Ironwood and Glynda standing in front of Ozpin's desk,while he's standing behind it,you can immediately feel the tension in the air.

Ruby:Ah! Sorry it took so long,someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here,it wasn't me.

You gave a 'really?' look while you both walked forward.

Ozpin:Thank you for coming,you two. How are you feeling? | Ruby:Okay,I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy catching record wasn't 0 for 3. (chuckles)

They all stared at Ruby,the tension is really high...

 You:Uh,feeling better than yesterday.

Ironwood:Ruby,Y/n,I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you two did last night is exactly what being a huntress and huntsmen is all about. You both recognized a threat,you took action,and you did the very best you could.

Ruby/You:Thank you sir/General.

Ozpin:Now,the general here has already informed us of the events that transpired last night,but now that you've rested,we were wondering if you had anything to add. | Glynda:Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

Ruby:I...(sigh) I dont know. | You:Her scent is the same as one of the transfer students I encountered before,but I cant put my finger on it. She was wearing a black,masquerade mask,with black clothing. | Ruby:And she never said anything to us,but we know she fought with glass. I dont think that was her semblance though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked.

Glynda:Save for the glass,that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby. | Ironwood:Embedding dust into clothing is an age-old technique,It could have been anyone.

You:You think that this girl works for Torchwick and the White Fang? | Ozpin:It's possible,but we still lack the required evidence to link the two together.

You:Actually...I'm sure I remembered that she says something about a hideout...somewhere southeast,outside the Kingdom. (you said while scratching your head) | Ozpin:Interesting. | Glynda:I thought you said the intruder never-- | Ozpin:Thank you for your coorperations you two. Why dont you go and spend some time with your team? You two have a big day ahead of you.

Ruby:Anytime. | You:Prof. Ozpin,do you mind if we can talk for a bit? | Ozpin:Sure,but miss Rose,please try and be...discreet about this matter | Ruby:Yes,sir.

Ruby takes the elevator and went back to her dorm.

Ozpin:Now what do you want to talk about,Y/n?

You told Ozpin and the others about the nightmare you had.

Ozpin:Very interesting. | You:I want to know about the necklace that he was wearing.

Ozpin looked to Ironwood and Glynda,and they nodded at him.

Ozpin:The necklace he's wearing,is a mind control necklace. | You:I guess that explains the weird,manipulative aura around him. | Ironwood:What are you talking about? | You:Me and Jack has a natural,yet unnatural,Third Eye. This can help us feel emotions or the tension in the air just by focusing on it,or just being relaxed all the time,it can also help us control the water,air,fire,and even the earth,but it can only do so much,depending how experienced you are.

Glynda:Interesting,you think you can teach these to the students? | You:Most likely not. | Glynda:Why's that? | You:Everyone's Third Eye,back in my world,has to open when the time is right,but you can increase it by meditating and doing a Chi ball.

Glynda looked at you with confusion,so you moved your hands to face each other while they're close to your stomach,and close your eyes. A few seconds,you start to feel the energy coming from it,and focused on it.

Glynda:Incredible...

You opened your eyes and see that it has solidified.

Ironwood:Amazing. | Ozpin:Interesting.

You:Now,back to the dream.

You put your hands together and the Chi ball was absorbed back to your body.

Ozpin:Of course,now,when did your dragon powers were revealed. | You:About...11 days ago. | Ironwood:Can you tell us the details? | You:Yea,I was walking down the street,minding my own business,until I heard a faint yelp. So I dashed to the direction from where it came from and see the White Fang ganging up on a family in an alleyway. Something inside me snapped and I knocked them all out,when I was done,they looked at me,horrified by my dragon arms. So I said 'You're welcome' and jumped away,very high.

You lied to them,and see Ozpin staring at you intensely,then smiles.

Ozpin:You did good,Y/n. You must be tired,get some rest. You are dismissed. | You:Thank you,Prof. (you bowed

You went to the elevator and pressed the button to back to the 1st floor.

You:(William is being mind controlled,the next time we fight,I have to focus my attacks on that necklace)

You were on your way back to your dorm to lay down until you are called for the missions,but you got an idea.

--Meanwhile,Ozpin's office--

Ironwood:Well,there we have it. We send as many troops as we can to the Southeast,find out exactly what's going on and eradicate any forces that stand in our way. | Glynda:Why must you answer to everything involving a triumphant display of military bravado? You treat every situation like a contest of measuring d-- | Ozpin:Glynda! | Glynda:Well he does. | Ozpin:She's right. As much as I too would love to end this situation once and for all,we must remember that this may go beyond Vale,beyond Beacon. And if this truly is part of some master plan for which we know not the final move,we must not be so bold,nor can we risk the spread of panic.

Ironwood:I have served you faithfully for years,but if you mean to tell me that your plan is to really hold the defenses and wait-- | Ozpin:It is not! You're a general,James. So tell me,when you prepare to go to war,which do you send in first? The flag-bearer,or the scouts?

--Back to you--

You knocked at team RWBY's door.

Ruby:Coming!

Ruby opened the door

Ruby:Y/n! How's the talk with Prof. Ozpin? | You:It went well,there's something I can show you,but can I come in? | Ruby:Sure!

Ruby lets you in,and you heard growling. You looked around and see a small,adorable corgi.

Ruby:Y/n,meet Zwei!

The corgi barked,like it's saying hello to you.

You:Hey there,buddy.

P.A:Will all first year students please report to the amphitheater.

Weiss:Well we can't exactly leave him here while we're gone for a week. | Yang:Look,there's a letter. "Dear girls,I've got to leave the island for a few days,so I'm sending Zwei to you to take care of,enclosed is all the food you should need. Love you both,Taiyang."

Then a mountain of dog food spills on Zwei's head.

You:How is he supposed to do with that?

Yang shook the box she's holding and a can opener dropped on his head.

Yang:Welp,that settles it. Come on,Zwei will be here when we get back. | Jack:You somehow taught him how to use can openers? (he says as he leaned on the door frame,appearing out of nowhere) | Ruby:Yea. | You:Whaaaaaa....? (your face is full of confusion)

Ruby:C'mon! We're gonna be late for the missions! | Weiss:Oh,I'll miss you so much,we're going to be best friends,I can't wait to see you again.

You were about to leave until you heard Ruby gasp. You turn around and see Ruby somehow putting Zwei into her backpack.

You:Ruby,be discreet when your in a mission bringing a god,okay? | Ruby:Yes sir! (she said playfully while saluting)

You and Ruby walked to the amphitheater and wait with the others.

Glynda:Quiet,quiet please. Prof. Ozpin would like to share a few words before we begin.

Ozpin:Today,we stand together,united. Mistrel,Atlas,Vacuo,Vale. The four kingdoms of Remnant,on this day,nearly eighty years ago,the largest war in recored history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance,of greed,and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders fell,or who traded with whom,but about the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons,one of which being the destruction of all forms of art and self expression,and as you all are well aware that was something many could not stand for. As a result,those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself,color...It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression,but neither would the generations to come,and it was a trend that is help to this very day. We encourage individuality,expressionism,and unity,through diversity. As I have said,today we stand together,united,but this bond cannot exist without effort. Which is why today while the rest the wold celebrates peace,huntsmen and huntresses will work to uphold it. As first year students,you will be tasked with shadowing a professional huntsmen or huntresses,on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the kingdom for several days,others may work within the walls for the rest of the week,but no matter which path you choose,remember to be safe,remember your training,and remember to do your very best.

Everyone cheered at Ozpin's speech while he walks off the stage.

Ruby:This is perfect,all we have to do is shadow a huntsmen working in the Southeast. | Yang:Yeah! We'll follow them around by day and give them the slip at night. | Jack:Let's check Search and Destroy then.

We walked up to the large hologram tablet thingy,and see search and destroy,protect a village,etc.

Ruby:Here we go. Quadrant five needs grimm cleared out. | Blake:Well,it's in the Southeast. | Jack:Sounds perfect.

Ruby press button for their mission and entered their team name in,but it denied because first year students are not allowed to accept it.

Weiss:*sarcastic* Wonderful. | Blake:Any other ideas? | Ruby:We mail ourselves there.

Ozpin:Well,that's one option.

Ozpin chimes in,appearing behind the mission board.

Ozpin:Unfortunately,we determined that the concentration of grimm was too extreme for first year students,but we can team DL go there,the amount of skill they possess has convinced us that they can go there,and it seems that particular region is rather popular. In fact,I have a sneaking suspicion that the four of you will make your way there no matter which job you choose.

Ruby:Whatever makes you say that? (she says while smiling and scratching the back of her head)

Ozpin:I'm still curios as to how you all found yourselves at the docks last semester. I'm interested know how you really learned about a 'hideout' in the Southeast,and I certainly wonder why witnesses reported seeing robots and rose petals in a dance club sometime ago.

Ruby:Uhhhmm...Uh-well....

Ozpin:I doubt I'll ever find the exact answers I'm looking for. So,how about this,instead of waiting for you all to break the rules,why dont we just bend them?

Ozpin pressed a few buttons on his scroll and RWBY's team name popped up

Ozpin:Team DL will be accompanying you on this mission,just to be safe. | You:We won't let you down! | Ruby:Thank you,Prof.

Ozpin:Do not thank me for this,teamword and persistance have carried you far,but you must understand,the things that await you beyond the protection of the kingdom will not care. Stay close to your huntsman at all times,and do exactly as he says. He will be leading you on this mission,and he can have you sent back to Beacon,if he finds your skills to be unsatisfactory.

Ozpin walks away while we contemplate on what he says.

Ozpin:Good luck.

You:Well,the mission says that we can start now,everyone ready?

Everyone agreed with you,so you all walked outside to see who's gonna be the Huntsman that you'll be following.

Yang:That wasn't exactly uplifting. | Blake:But it's the truth. | Jack:It's gonna be tough,but I know we can do it.

???:Hey,team CFVY's back!

We ran up to them and Blake talked with Velvet for a little bit.

So me and Jack walked ahead of them and see Pr--

Dr. Oobleck:Doctor!

uh,Dr. Oobleck in the bullhead

Dr. Oobleck:Good,I always like students who come here ahead of time. | Jack:Thank you,Dr. | Dr. Oobleck:I believe we have more people to wait. | You:Yea,team RWBY. | Jack:They're going here right now,I can see 'em | Dr. Oobleck:You boys wait here while I fetch them. | You/Jack:Yes sir.

So you and Jack waited for Dr. Oobleck to get RWBY,you leaned over to checked them and see they have surprised faces. 

You:*chuckles* Bet they weren't expecting Oobleck to be the one who'll be our Huntsman to follow orders. | Jack:Really? | You:Yea,you shoulda seen their faces.

Dr. Oobleck came back to the bullhead in less than a second.

Oobleck:Alright,get ready boys,were leaving in short notice.

You both nodded at him,later he shouted '4 minutes,Ladies!' and later,RWBY finaly gets on the bullhead and we soon headed on our way. While we're on our way,Yang start to talk with Oobleck.

Yang:I guess I just never saw you as much of a fighter. | Oobleck:I admit I fancy myself more of an intellectual,but I can assure you,as a huntsmen,I've had my fair share of tussels. | Ruby:Like the mushroom? | You:Those are truffles. | Ruby:Like the sprout? | Jack:Those are brussels.

Oobleck:Besides,given my expertise in the field of history,as well as my dabblings in the art of archaeological surveys,our dear headmaster saw it fit to assign me to this particular assignment. | Weiss:What does history have to do with this? | Oobleck:My,what a preposterous question you silly girl! Why,history is the backbone of our very society! And the liver! And probably the kidneys if I were to wager. | Weiss:And that means...? | Oobleck:The southeast quadrant outside of Vale is home to wild forests and deep caves,but it is also the location to one of the kingdoms greatest failures

Ruby/You:Mountain Glenn

You and Ruby looked at each other for a second and high five each other.

Jack:It was an expansion of Vale,but in the end it was overrun by Grimm and fenced off from the rest of the city.

Oobleck:Correct! And now it stands abandoned,as a dark reminder. | Blake:And a likely place for a hideout. | Oobleck:Precisely.

After the talk,we were already at our location,so we got our weapons ready and dropped down from the bullhead.

Oobleck:Ladies and gentlemen,you still may be students,but as of this moment,your first mission as a huntress and huntsmen has begun. From this point forward,you need to do exactly as I say. Do you understand?

Everyone nods,and Oobleck finally notices the backpack that was on Ruby's back

Oobleck:Ruby! I thought I told you to leave all your bags back at school. | Ruby:But,uh you hadn't told us to listen to you yet...So I didn't

You faced Ruby with a 'really Ruby?' look

Oobleck:She's not wrong...

You.exe stopped working.

Oobleck:Very well Ruby,leave your bag here,we can pick it up upon your return. | Ruby:But-I-whaa-- | Oobleck:Young lady,what in the world could you possibly have in that bag that could be so important for you to bring it--

The bag rustles and Zwei's head popped up from Ruby's bag.

Ruby:*whispering* Get back in the bag.

Oobleck:We're here to investigate an abandoned urban jungle teeming with death and hostility and you brought a dog? | Ruby:I-ugh... | Oobleck:Genius!

Oobleck grabs Zwei and start spinning in place while holding him high.

Oobleck:Canines are historically known for their perceptive nose and heightened sense of sound,making them excellent companions for hunts such as ours!

Ruby:....I'm a genius!

Yang and Weiss face palmed while you and Jack were slightly chuckling.

Blake:So,what are your orders,doctor? | Oobleck:Ah,Yes! Straight to the chase,I like it! As you have been informed,the Southeast area has been marked as a recent hotspot for Grimm activity. | Jack:Yea,I can feel a lot of them around us. | Oobleck:Now there are several possible explanations for this behavior,one of which being,Grimm. | Ruby:Uh...what? | Jack:Grimm,one of them that is about 100 yards from here right now. | Yang:What?!

Everyone readied their weapons while you and Jack readied calmly.

Oobleck:Wait! | Blake:Huh? | Oobleck:There are a number of reasons why grimm would congregate in this particular area. The most likely of which would be their attraction to negativity. Sadness,envy,loneliness,hatred,all qualities that are likely help by our hidden group harboring ill intent. | Ruby:So,what now? | You:We should track it,if we do,it can lead us to the pack,then make our grimm killing spree a bit easier,and finding the hideout. | Oobleck:Precisely | Yang:How long that will take? | Oobleck:It's uncertain,hours,days,weeks,why lone grimm have been known to stand isolated from the pack for months-- | You:And there's the whole pack. | Weiss:What? | Jack:And now they've seen us. | Weiss:What?! | Jack:AND NOW THEY'VE SEEN US!! | Ruby:I take it tracking is out of the question. | Oobleck:An accurate assumption,yes. | Yang:What's the plan then? | Oobleck:Show me what you're capable | Ruby:Cover your ears,Zwei!

You all start to charge at the Beowolf pack while you and Jack calmly walked to them. Some of them start to target you. You looked at each other and nodded,you then start to shoot down the ones that are charging you. A few got passed the barrage and one nearly got you from the back if it weren't for Jack.

You:Thanks. | Jack:No prob--

You see an ursa alpha about to bite his head off. You activated your dragon powers and lunged at it,sinking Sudaruska through it's neck

Jack:Woah! | You:Looks like we're even. | Jack:Thanks,but...how...is your arms...dragon...?

You explained to Jack that this was some sort of 'hidden power'

Jack:Can you at least hide it,or deactivate it? | You:Yea.

You suppresed your dragon powers and your arms turn back to normal.

Jack:Ok,thats good. | You:Now,that got me thinking... (you calmly shoot behind you to kill a beowolf sneaking up you) Since your last name is Lunarium,and it's kind of based of the word Luna,which means moon. | Jack:That it might turn me into a werewolf? I actually can. | You:Can you show it?

You feel a lot of energy around Jack,and see that hands turn into werewolf hands.

Jack:I unlocked it when I went on a date with Yang on her favorite bar,lets just say things got a bit hectic there. (he says while deactivating his werewolf powers)

Oobleck:Excellent work ladies and gentlemen! Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any signs of criminal operations in the sector. Oh,well,moving on!

Everyone sheathes their weapons and start to follow Oobleck.

Yang:Hey doc,you know,I was actually looking forward to seeing a pro huntsman in action. Like fighting,or at least helping us fight? | Oobleck:Ah,but I am in action,scouring the ruins of this once great city for any signs of irregularity. | You:Not every mission is filled with daring and heroism girls. | Jack:Sometimes,it's just a heightened form of extermination. | Oobleck:Took the words right out my mouth. Remember,this is a job,and you all signed up for it,I do hope you understand that. | Yang:Well,yeah. O-Of course! | Oobleck:Hmm

You kept walking around the area,killing grimm along the way,while doing so,Oobleck was interrogating the girls about why they choose to become a huntress,soon enough he questioned Jack.

Oobleck:Mr. Lunarium! Why have you chosen to become a Huntsmen,even though you do not belong to this world on the first place? | Jack:I never really thought about it...But i guess to protect the ones I love,and the ones who cannot protect themselves. | Oobleck:Very noble,Jack. Now tell me,has Y/n speak so many wise words before? | Jack:On a few occasions before we came here,I dont know where he gets it though. | Oobleck:Very interesting.

You were walking to Ruby while she was teasing Zwei with a turkey that was on her scythe,later I noticed Oobleck was walking to her as well.

Ruby:Sorry! Uhh,are we ready to keep going? | Oobleck:No,I believe that will have to do for today. It's going to be dark soon. (he throws his bag to Jack while he's staring a broken down building) You four,set up camp in that building,oh and please do make sure that there are no more of those creatures. Ruby,Y/n and I are going to secure the perimeter. Come now.

We followed Oobleck to see a herd of goliaths,elephant-like grimm.

Ruby/You:Woah.... | Ruby:What is that? It looks awesome! | Oobleck:That my dear girl,is a grimm. | You:Goliaths | Ruby:*readies Crescent Rose* Let's kill it. | You:You're sniper rifle will only anger them,Petals. Their armor is too thick. | Ruby:But,what if it attacks us? | Oobleck:Fret not Ruby,those goliaths are not concerned with us. Not every Grimm is mindless,or rather not every Grimm is still mindless. You see the Grimm you see before you are so powerful,so superior to the Grimm you fought,that they've undoubtedly lived hundreds of years. And in that time between killing humans,and attacking our borders,they've done one important thing,they've learned. | You:They've learned that when they attack the borders,they're most likely to die. In what we lack in strength,we make up for in will. | Oobleck:Precisely,and that killing one human,will only bring more. | Ruby:Then,why are they still so close to the city? What are they doing? | Oobleck:Waiting.

While we were talking,one of the goliaths were looking at us,but it decided to not to attack,Oobleck turn and start to go back to the camp.

Ruby:Dr. Oobleck? | Oobleck:Hmm? | Ruby:I was wondering-- | Oobleck:Wondering why I've been interrogating your teammates all day? | Ruby:A-Actually,I was wondering...Why did you want to become a Huntsmen? | Oobleck:Look around and tell me what you see. | Ruby:Lots of old buildings,uhh,empty streets... | You:Lives that could've been saved | Oobleck:Correct,as a huntsman,it is my job to protect the people,and although I am capable of doing it with traditional weaponry,I believe I can make a much larger impact if I do it with my mind. As a teacher,I am able to take knowledge,the most powerful weapon of them all,and place it into the hands of every students that passes through my classroom. I look at this wasteland and I see lives that could've been saved,but I also see an opportunity. An opportunity to study these ruins and learn from this tragedy,and therefore become stronger. I am huntsman Ruby,because there is nothing else in this world I would rather be.

Ruby stands there for a while,taking in the wise words Oobleck said.

You:C'mon Petals! | Ruby:Oh! Sorry.

We soon went back to our teams and see that they've made fire.

Oobleck:Ah,wonderful! A textbook fire! | Ruby:*gasps* Fire! Sssooo...warm... | Oobleck:Very good,eat your dinners and hurry to bed.we have a lot of ground to cover tomorrow and we'll need you to take turns keeping watch over our temporary abode,any volunteers for first watch? | Ruby/You:Yo/I'll do it. | Ruby:No it's ok Y/n,I'll go first. | You:hm,very well.

Yang:Hey,did Oobleck ask you two on why you wanted to become a huntress and huntsman? I mean,what did you tell him? | You:Hm,no he didn't,weird. Oh well,maybe tomorrow. | Ruby:Goodnight guys. | You:Stay safe,Rubes | Ruby:I will!

Everyone lay down their beds and ate dinner,after that they lay down to try and get some rest.

A/N Thanks for reading! See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 339 22
Abuse, a thing no one wishes to feel, a pain that no one deserves, and neglecting a thing no child wants to have from their family. That's poor Jack...
380 2 10
This is a story with an OC team created by me and my friends. Ii'll only be doing volume 1 for now and if people like it i'll make a volume 2 and bey...
56.2K 760 9
Takes place after the Fall of Beacon, at Patch, Yang was depressed and sometimes she couldn't forget what happen to the fall of Beacon. Ruby was gone...
68.6K 1.1K 14
I hope you read the other Volumes First~ "This is the beginning of the end" And I hope those words are far from what they mean... Now we are back to...