Coco-One Shot-Drabble

بواسطة Pen-Woman

Coco-One Shot-Drabble. I can accept any request but I don't do sex or smut or same-gender sex. This is a gend... المزيد

An Angel with a White Guitar
Love Overcome All
Heal the Broken
Love Burns Hate

Tía Daria

426 2 1
بواسطة Pen-Woman

Summary:

Requested by revvit31
This is a big chance for Emilio. He invited Hermosa for dinner and to meet his brothers. However, there is one uninvited guest that comes to ruin everything.

Notes:

Listen, everyone, I apologize to say that I can't accept more requests because I have so many that need to be finished. So please be patient until I say you are free to submit your request.

Thank you.

Chapter Text

"Talking"

'Thought'

"YELLING"

'YELLING IN THOUGHT'

*Flashbacks*

Quote about Domestic Violence

Family is supposed to be our safe haven. Very often, it's a place where we find the deepest heartache...by Iyanla Vanzant.

Disclaimer: I do not own Coco, and this is a genderswap and if you have anything against the change of gender please kindly leave and don't comment it because I will delete them. Now, on with a story.

---------------------------------------------------------------

In the Rivera house, we can see three brothers are cleaning diligently to make the house to look absolutely spotless.

Well, it's more like Oscar and Filipe are cleaning the house while Emilio is preparing the food. The food he makes always comes out scrumptious. He is making Traditional Red Enchiladas, Tilapia Fish Breaded Fillet, and for dessert Rice Pudding. He's making the amount of food just enough, let's say, four persons.

You see, the reason they are working all day was that Emilio has invited Hermosa to stay for dinner. Oscar and Filipe remembered very well on how it all went out because they always spy on their brother's dates. Emilio stood rigidly and sweats raining down on his face but his expression was pure fortitude that he looks like a soldier in front of Hermosa who she hardly contained her laughter. Also, Emilio and Hermosa have been going out on many dates and Emilio thought he should invite her to dinner and to take their relationship to the next level by meeting his familia.

Oscar and Filipe could hardly wait to personally meet Hermosa who have tamed their brother's, fiery heart. But, they're getting tired of all this cleaning when there is nothing to clean. The house is almost shining that they can see the walls sparkling. They decided they should check up on their brother who he hasn't left the kitchen since.

They entered the kitchen and when they found Emilio as they watched with stunned amusement. Emilio is going everywhere in the kitchen while muttering under his breath. They rarely see their brother nervous and when he gets nervous he mutters loudly. Oscar and Filipe could tell that is a very big deal for Emilio to have the girl of his dream in the Rivera's house so everything has to be perfect in every way. That's what they heard from their brother, he kept muttering "everything must be perfect."

"Hermano, are you alright?" Filipe asked with a worry expression.

"Sí, I'm fine!" Emilio replied while he's chopping onions at a fast rate.

"Then, why are you chopping onions?" Then Oscar asked.

"What kind of question is that? For the enchilada that's what!" Emilio answered rather harshly.

"But, there are already onions in the frying pan!" That got Emilio to stop chopping and turn around to find there are onions in the frying pan, sizzling innocently.

Emilio begins to sigh tiredly admitting to himself that he's been working himself too hard that he wasn't aware of his surroundings, and he just realized how tired he feels. In fact, when he looked up and stared at his brothers they look dead tired as well.

"I'm sorry, it just this is important to me. I want everything to be perfect." Emilio exclaimed. Oscar and Filipe stare at each other with a knowing smile before they stare at their brother.

"You know, maybe Hermosa doesn't care about that." Oscar consulted.

"Sí, all Hermosa wants was to be with you, meet us, and be part of the family, right?" Filipe added.

Emilio's heart beat like a thunderclap, the very idea of having Hermosa as part of the family excites him. He could imagine her being here; she will bring light and fun into their lives with her beautiful music and her angelic songs. She even said she would teach him on how to play a guitar and dance. He felt self-conscious about this but one look of her smile cause him to melt right there and there.

They've been seeing each other for the past six months and all the people of Santa Cecilia all whispering about how cute couple they are and how happy they are for Emilio.

Emilio, also, to get to know her better like when did she start loving music, singing, and dancing? Or how long she and Ernesto been friends? Even though he doesn't care about another man but something in his gut tells him that man not to be trusted. One time, he caught him put his arm around Hermosa's shoulder as they were laughing at a joke that Ernesto told, and then he stared at Emilio with a smug look as if he's showing his superiority as he tightened her shoulder. Emilio had to hold back his fury otherwise he could've inflicted horrible pain on Ernesto.

He can't stand him. Then, Emilio hears something snapping sound. He blinked and then he noticed a hand in front of his face is a snapping finger belongs to Filipe.

"Emilio, Emilio! Are you still with us?" Emilio blinked twice and he realized that he was spacing out.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. I was just...thinking." He needs to stop thinking about him; he needs on the more important matter. Hermosa will be here in...an hour, and he needs to get everything prepared.

"Oscar! Filipe! Hermosa will be here in an hour, let's set up the table, and..." Before Emilio can finish his sentence he was cut off when someone knocked on the door really loud.

The three brothers turned to stare at the knocked door with a confused expression and then they look at one another. This was strange, indeed. Did Hermosa decide to come early? No, Emilio has known Hermosa, she always comes on time.

"Stay here; I'll see who it is." Said Emilio and took off his apron.

"You don't think it's Hermosa" Filipe inquired and Oscar shrugged.

"I don't think so; maybe it's our delivery guy."

"What are you talking about? We got new leathers just a week ago!"

Whoever this unexpected visitor he or she is incredibly annoying with all its constant knocking.

"Ay yai yai! Sí, Sí, I heard you, idiota molesto!" He cursed under his breathe before he opens the door.

"Sí, quién es?" Then, Emilio gasped.

"Hola, Emilio." That voice is old, sharp, and colder than ice and it made Filipe and Oscar stiffen as statues as they recognized that voice so very well.

It was a middle-aged old woman with an air of superiority lingering in the air because she had her pointy nose held high as she looks down at Emilio as if he's nothing less than a lesser peasant. The woman has her black hair tied into a bun, and a grimace of disgust is setting directly at Emilio as if he's insect needed to be squashed and then she looks at the scared Filipe and Oscar and then she is giving them a smirk.

"Hola, Filipe! Hola, Oscar." Her tone spoke no kindness or loves but an ill amusement as she watches Oscar and Filipe huddled together like scared kittens. Then the woman heard a vicious growl coming from Emilio warning her to stop harassing his brothers.

"Why are you here?" Emilio snarled at the woman that dares to come to his house and annoy his brothers. Then, the woman scowled again at Emilio and replied.

"Is that any way you speak to your Tía Daria." Daria snarled back.

"I can speak with you whatever I want. Now, I ask you again why are you here?" Emilio stood guard so that she won't enter his house and at the same time, to protect his brothers from her.

"Why? To come and visit my nephews is that's so wrong?" Said Daria and Emilio have narrowed his eyes in skepticism if she thinks for one second that she could fool him then she is wrong. Daria snorted at him before she said.

"Fine then, I heard this...news that you are with someone. A girl with a white guitar and her singing voice are so beautiful that she could rival the angels. Hard to believe that someone like her would waste her time with you!" She stated so foully that Emilio's hands turn into a fist as his nails dig into his skins and he bares his teeth at the smirking woman.

Emilio wanted it so much to wipe off that smirk off of her face and perhaps break a few teeth, but he won't allow himself to lower to her level. However, is that the only reason coming here? Just to mock him about his relationship with Hermosa. No, he knows her very well that she comes for something that would ultimately ruin something for him.

Like how she almost ruin Oscar and Filip's lives.

A long time ago, where no one could care for his little brothers while he's away at work and that when Tía Daria showed up at his doorstep and she came to look after his brothers while he's at work. At first, he knew very little about Tía Daria, she barely visits the family. All he knows about her that she is related to his no-good father. But, he was in such a hurry that he thanked her and left for work.

When he got home, he heard nothing, nothing but quietness in the house. He got worried as he burst in and called out his brothers and they emerged unharmed but he noticed them different from some reason and when Tía Daria appeared behind the boys she gave him a reassuring smile that everything is okay.

He put his trust and faith in her to watch over his Oscar and Filipe but everything went downhill when he discovered a horrifying thing.

It happened after a month and he came home early to surprise them, and when he got back he heard screaming and crying. He rushed fast to find out what happened to them and prayed to the God that they're alright, and when he got there he heard Tía Daria spoke to his brothers in words he will never forget.

"Do you think your Emilio want two useless brothers like yourself? You can't clean, you can't cook, you can't do anything right, and you know why? Because, one day, Emilio will leave you and go far away just like your lousy father left you. He will leave you and he'll be happy without you." Emilio was so in shock to hear such awful things and to watch his poor brothers are huddled in the corner looking frightened beyond compare and Tía Daria is hovering them, intimidating them using her height, and Emilio did the one thing without thought or hesitation. He pulled out his shoe and throw right at the back of her head but Emilio didn't stop there. He picked up the thrown shoe and he starts to hit her with it with a great ferociousness that Daria didn't get up, all she did was to crawl away to get away from him as the woman screams in pain and fright.

She managed to get up and run away with her tail between her legs and called him a lunatic while she ran away. Emilio never cared about the name calling all he cares about are his brothers who they are in the room crying the poor dears.

Emilio had to stay with them all the time reminding them time and time again that he will never ever leave them no matter what, he even spoke to the kind shoemaker that he would like a week off because of the family matters and the shoemaker understood it without questions.

He had to share a room with Oscar and Filipe to assure them that he will not leave and stayed beside them when they had night terrors of him leaving them.

It was a torturous week, and he blamed it on her for what she did to them.

"I'll ask again, why you are really here?" Emilio hisses.

"...Very well, let me rephrase my previous answer. I wonder if your darling dancer can handle discovering the real you."

"What?" Emilio look at her as if she had extra two pairs of arms. What is that woman rambling about?

"The real you who react to only violence and harm an innocent old lady." Now Emilio doesn't understand what's going. But, he doesn't like it. She's up to something.

"I wonder if she can handle the horrifying truth of what you truly capable of. Of what you truly are...behind a man making shoes is a monster living inside you."

Emilio, Oscar, and Filipe are stupefied of what they just heard from her. She just called Emilio a monster. How dare she say that? Oscar and Filipe know that Emilio is headstrong but he is kind, sincere, and protective of his family. He would go to any length for them and whatever decision he makes for them even if it's impossible he can make possible and he would do it without uncertainties.

They will never forget how Emilio would sleep with them every night to keep away all the night terrors and assuring them that he's here to stay forever, erasing all their doubts and fears.

Then, Daria pushes Emilio away as she walks past him and she is walking closer to Oscar and Filip as they both flinch and cower at the woman. Daria smirks at them and her eyes narrowed with sick delight. She is relishing the feeling of pure dominance over the two lanky men.

"My dears, remember the wonderful times we had when we just the three of us." Then she draws out her hand to touch them and when they saw they flinch and they covered their faces with their arms.

"Don't YOU dare touch them!" Emilio yelled and Daria's hand was only a few inches away from touching Oscar's face since he's close to her, and Daria is still smirking as if she's expected his reaction.

"Or what, Emilio? You're going to hit me with your shoe to an innocent woman like me."

"If you lay a finger on my brothers then I will!" Emilio replied with a promise that he will inflict harm on her just like last time. But, Daria isn't at least bit intimidated by him and that cause a feeling of dread swells in Emilio's stomach.

"Already resorting to violence, huh Emilio? Then, you are really a monster. I wonder how your girlfriend will react when she sees a monster hurting me, hm?" Emilio feels like being hit by a lightning strike. He just imagined Hermosa walked in as she is ready to greet him with her radiant smile only to be greeted by a startling sight. He could imagine the look on her face all twisted into revulsion then it turns into rage and then she would turn away and she never wants to see him again.

Emilio can't imagine himself without her. Hermosa had brightened his life and if he lost her it'll be a lot worse than the day he was betrayed by his father or the day he lost his mother.

"Emilio is not a monster!" A voice broke him out of his trance, a voice he knew very well and it's coming from behind him.

Emilio turns around with eyes wide open and gasped to meet his beautiful Hermosa and she is looking very angry and it's something he's not used to seeing on her face. He always sees her smiling, laughing, and the soft gentleness decorated on her face. But her face displayed the look of pure fury and she is directing at Daria.

Hermosa was going to surprise Emilio by coming to his home early and finally meet his familia. But when she got there she heard an argument coming from inside Emilio's house as she got close she witnessed the whole thing with a shock. She never hated anybody but now she hated that woman so much as she hurts those poor men who endured from harsh treatment and she dared to call Emilio a monster. The real monster around here is that woman.

"I don't know what you gain here but I will not allow you hurt them anymore." Said Hermosa as she stepped forward.

"If you think for one second that you can manipulate Emilio and hurt his brothers then you are even more wrong." Hermosa got close to Daria and she glared at her as if she's shooting daggers from her eyes.

"And you know what else, they are stronger than you believe in and you know why because Emilio's brothers managed to survive from you and they had the hearts to believe that they can overcome through anything and that makes them stronger and better persons, and that leaves you...with nothing but defeat." Sweet Hermosa has bared her fangs like a fearsome Ocelot and Daria is left speechless on the spot.

The three brothers have their hearts warmed by Hermosa defending them as if she's already part of them from the beginning.

Daria had never felt so humiliated that she tried to glare at her but Hermosa stood her ground as intensify her glare. Daria made an ugly frown before she snorts and walked past her. As she walked through that door she turned around, facing Hermosa, and said.

"Go ahead and stay with your Emilio but know this, one day, he will break your heart." As she said she left with a huff.

The atmosphere in the house grew still as if time froze and no one said a thing. Except Emilio feels a growing fear of his own from what Daria just said. He fears of himself that he would do something that will cause Hermosa to leave him forever. Then he feels thin arms wrapped around his torso that belonged to Hermosa and she said.

"I will never leave you, Emilio. Believe me, I won't leave you." It assured Emilio that he could feel his soul quivering with relief and he turns around and return the hug and he hugged fiercely.

Oscar and Filipe sure are grateful for their older brother that he found a person so full of love for him and she is willing to defend his honor because she believes that Emilio is no monster of the sort as they do believe in Emilio is not a monster. Because he is a protector of the family.

As Emilio and Hermosa broke apart he leads her to Oscar and Filipe as they both wore a smile.

"Hermosa, I liked to meet my brothers. This is Oscar and this is Filipe. Oscar and Filipe this is Hermosa."

"It's so nice to meet you both. Your brother talks so fondly of you two." It got Emilio to blush and Oscar and Filipe snicker at their brother.

No matter how many times they got beat down or throw down with harsh words the Rivera brothers can get back up with their heads held high. Because they've won the battle of harassment and abuse, as they feel their lives grew brighter all because of Hermosa was right.

True strength comes from the strength of the hearts.

---------------------------------------------------------------

This is requested by revvit31, and I hope you like it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.4K 83 26
this was actually my first story if I was the one who make encanto 2 (series) even tho that isn't out yet so enjoy btw this story use she/her (fem) p...
69.5K 1.8K 15
*BOTH CHARACTERS ARE 18+* Miguel moves to San Fransokyo to attend a university that specializes in entertainment and music. When he gets an opportuni...
16.4K 380 22
I am trying to find some good ones, failing, so im trying here. btw you are mariano's slightly younger SIBLING. IM TRYING TO MAKE IT GENDER NEUTRAL F...
46.6K 942 15
"𝗗𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲" "𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲?" ------ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂...