keeper [rick flag]

-bvcky द्वारा

When sisters and archeologists June and Ryland Moone wander into the wrong cave, they don't expect to be pos... अधिक

Cast and Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Sequel and Others
Bonus !!! 7k reads!

Chapter 6

10K 228 7
-bvcky द्वारा

Ryland lies on the hotel bed, fast asleep. Right after going to Belle Reve she had collapsed into the bed. With only a black hoodie and a pair of sleeping shorts. she had spent the rest of the night in deep sleep.

Rick on the other hand, had spent the entire time keeping a look out and guarding her, incase an incident were to happen. He knew that if he lost her he would be devastated.

The lightning outside the window lights up the room for a moment, followed by the loud thunder that rattles the windows. The rain is pouring down heavily, trailing down the window at fast speed.

Rick walks and looks out the window, currently eating a piece of Chicken. He tears into it and chews.

Ryland's eyebrows furrow, her hand tightens on the pillow, and she slowly shakes her head as if she were having a bad dream. Her mouth tightens before she whispers out the words.

"Keeper"

The room rattles and shakes, lights flickering on and off, and Rick springs into action, dropping the Chicken Leg and instead grabbing his gun from the coffee table and pointing it at The Keeper, who is sitting on the bed. Her red rags hang around her, and her eyes glow even more red than usual.

He inhales and exhales loudly, slightly panicked, and The Keeper smiles her wicked smile and touches her chains in a sultry manner.

Rick holds his phone up, dialling Amanda's number. And puts it up to his ear. The Keeper sees this, and knowing what is going to happen, she blows her mist towards him.

The room shakes, snd suddenly he is not in the hotel room anymore, but in a hospital room.

He looks around, his tired and bloodshot eyes looking around the room

A machine is beeping erratically, and Rick looks at the bed besides him.

Ryland lies there, unconscious.

"Ry?" He asks, his voice breaking. He walks towards her slowly and sinks down on his knees.

"Her hearts not beating, I'm calling time of death" One of the nurses says. She starts to remove the wires from her chest and stomach. He body lies limp on the matress.

"Ry?" Rick asks again, his voice full of emotion. His face scrunches up, and tears flow freely down his face as he touches softly her pale face pulling her closer into his arms.

"Ry!?" He says again desperation on his tone.

He is pulled out of the vision with a gasp. He pants for breath and stares at Keeper, who is eyeing him, biting her lip with a smirk. She knows what he just saw, and she enjoys watching him suffer.

Rick still points his gun towards her.

"WHat did you do?" He asks her. Tears still brim his bloodshot eyeds.

Keeper holds her finger up, signaling him to keep quiet, and Rick holds up his phone.

"Okay" He says in a hurried tone before putting it down into his pants.

Then she disappears, leaving a trail of red mist where she once had been

_________

Keeper reapears on a bed room. The dim moonlight illuminating the body of a woman.

She walks to the bed and stares at the sleeping figure.

Then she covers her mouth.

The person wakes up with a start, panicking at the sight of The Keeper, but even as she tries to move, Keeper doesn't let her.

She holds her fingers up into her lips, signaling her to be quiet, and the person nods quickly.

Keeper smiles and takes the hand of her mouth.

The woman sits up in her bed and pulls on her glasses.

"What-um- what do you want?" She asks nervously.

Keeper steps towards her and to her ear, she whispers the name.

She steps back, and the woman nods.

"Okay, I can do that" She says. The woman closes her eyes and whispers the name.

And in an instant, the person standing infront of the Keeper is no longer June Moone, but the Enchantress.

"Sister" Enchantress whispers in her native language, Stepping closer to Keeper. "How has this body been treating you?" She says in her own language.

Keeper smiles "Not bad. There's one thing we need to do" She whispers in her native tounge.

"We need to get your heart and brother" Keeper says.

"Why not your heart?" Enchantress wonders.

The Keeper shakes her head "My human heart belongs to someone else. It holds a certain power. I need you to be in charge of this" She tells her.

The Enchantress nods.

"Follow me" Keeper says before she fades away, Enchantress following her.

They reappear in another bedroom, this time in Amanda Wallers.

They look at her, deep in sleep. They move towards her, knowing that the heart is in there, but they stop when the box makes a loud beep.

Keeper looks around, and then motions for Enchantress to follow.

They appear in a room, where Keeper looks into a file, where there are not only 2 statues, but 3. She touches it gentky.

"Sisters" The statue calls out to them.

They both turn towards it.

"Brother" Enchantress says before grabbing the statue and fading away into a place where they can find the pefect person to host.

______

The man washes his hand in the Subway bathroom, talking on his phone. 

"Wanna go for drinks?" The man says before looking into the mirror.

His phone drops into the sink, and he watches as Keeper caresses his face. 

Then she slams his head into the mirror, earning a scream from him. 

Both her and enchantress leave the mirror, and stand in front of the man. 

The man looks at them, and Enchantress smiles as she grabs the statues head and releases their brother, Incubus. 

The spirit makes his eyes shine orange, and he makes a move to fall to the ground, but both Keeper and Enchantress grab him. 

They both stare at him, and he pants, face gistening with sweat. 

"Brother" Keeper says, while carresing his face again. 

"We have freed you" Both her and Enchantress hold him in the floor. 

"Where are we?" He questions in his native language. 

"The same World, only much later" Enchantress whispers out. 

"What happened?" He says, panting for breath.

They are no longer in the bathroom, but in a strange looking place. 

"The humans turned against us" She says, angerness tinting her tone.

"But they worshipped us?" He says, staring into the ceiling. 

Enchantress leans against him and touched his cheek, and Incubus looks at her 

"We were gods to them" 

Enchantress shakes her head "Now they worship machines. So I will build a machine that will destroy them all"

Incubus looks at Keeper

"And you, my dear sister? What will you do?" 

"I will guard, and wait for the right moment to come" She says in a whisper.  She touches his forehead "Build your strenght. Feed on them, and wait for Enchantress to return" 

She looks at Enchantress for a second, who nods, and both of them dissapear at the same time. 

__________

Ricks stares at the empty bed, still pointing it at where she once was. 

Then a figure appears again, her hood is up, her shoulder hunched forward. She sits on the edge of the bed. 

"God Damn it" Rick exclaims, jumping in fright. 

She heaves in a breath and looks around, her breath hitching in her throat. Panic rises and she looks at her hands in dismay. She lets out a sob. 

"Ry?" Rick questions. He pulls the hood from her face, revealing a pale, crying Ryland. Her hair is disheveled and her her forehead is wet with sweat. 

When he realises it is her, he puts his gun down in a hurry. 

"Ry, I'm sorry" he says. He grabs her face and pulls her hair back from her eyes. Ryland lets the sobs travel through her body. 

Rick pulls her in and hugs her, and her cries become muffled into his shirt.

She sobs as her arms wrap around him, and Rick holds her upwards. He holds her head, sighing in relief because she is safe.   

"Shhh" He whispers, running a hand through her hair. 

"She... she went somewhere" Rick says after Ryland's sobs become more of whimpers. 

She pulls back and looks at him in the eye, her face full of determination.

"If you have to choose between her or me, stop her" She stares at him, tears streaming down her cheeks "Promise me you'll stop her" She says in a whisper. 

Ricks says nothing, and Ryland leans into him, touching her forehead with his, she touches his hair softly and then pulls back, walking the other direction. What she utters next is fragile and weak, but the determination of the words themselves stands out. 

Rick stares at her moving figure, sadness and disappointment in himself, that he had let The Keeper posses her once again, and that Ryland had been so affected. 

"Even if it kills me"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

256K 5.6K 16
The world always had dumb rules that need to be followed and it irritates me. These rules always stops me for having too much fun. And I'll say this:...
121K 3.7K 12
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ɪs ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴛᴏʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ. ·     ✫ . ...
139K 2.6K 16
PREVIOUSLY KNOW AS TEMPT #1 in Amandawaller 1/09/19 "They call her the Tribrid but that's not all, look into her eyes and you will be lost, her beaut...
56.8K 1.4K 15
↳ 𝗦𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗗⋆⭒𓆘˚。 ʀɪᴄᴋ ꜰʟᴀɢ 𝔁 ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ❝ you're making me feel things i don't believe in ❞ જ⁀➴ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 after...