[On Hold] I am the Daughter o...

By monyekyoyahibari

{Author's note: i am changing this whole story due to the current progress of the Percy Jackson series. If yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Curse Those Who Steps On Books
Chapter 2:The 'Grand' Entrance
Chapter 3:The (Finally!) Announcement of My Mystery Parent
Chapter 4:My (SHOCKING!) Strong Powers
Chapter 5:Dreams plus Prophecies equals to beating around the bush.
Chapter 7:I messed up with the Daughters of Ares(and then I got my desserts)
Chapter 8:An Unfortunate Message by the Goddess of Heaven(My heavens!)
Chapter 9:The Friendliest Send-Off From My Uncle
Chapter 10:The Match Between A Warrior and A Dork
Chapter 11:Stuck With One Another
Chapter 12:A Snowball Fight With An Eye
Chapter 13:The Piggyback Ride and Its Boys
Chapter 14:Moments of Fun Before Trouble
Chapter 15:2 in 1--A Poem with a Bonus Snake
Chapter 16:A Snake with Extra Arms to Spare
Chapter 17:Run,Run,Run,Run,Run From the Devilish Snake
Chapter 18:Romance with the City Lights
Chapter 19:The Truthful and Embarrassing Moments in the Dang Hotel
Chapter 20:My Good Friend has managed to find me(somehow) Again
Chapter 21:A Visit to my Dearest Godly Relatives
Chapter 22:The Meeting and The Vote
Chapter 23:The Gods' Meeting about My Future
Chapter 24:Stupid Grover Interrupted Us and Now Hecate's Pissed(Bad,bad,bad.)
Chapter 25:Bond With A Donkeyman/Goatman
Chapter 26:Stupid Grover and his Cowardliness...
Profile File 1:Foรญnix
Chapter 27:Reunion Talk with A God
Chapter 28:Memory
Chapter 29:Tears

Chapter 6:Number 1 and 2 Members Selected.

915 14 0
By monyekyoyahibari

An hour of peaceful silence later,Percy Jackson entered the room.

  "You forgot to thank me,"I couldn't help but to say."For saving Annabeth's life."

  Percy's face flushed."Thank you,"he murmured."So how are you feeling?"

  "I guess I'm fine,apart from being a little exhausted,"I answered.And it was thanks to the stupid prophecy from the possibly stupid girl that spoils my stupid day,I added silently with a smile.

  As if he could read my thoughts,Percy said quietly,"I've heard the prophecy from Annabeth."

  "Oh,so who's that red-haired girl?"

  "Rachel Elizabeth Dare,"Percy said."She hosts the spirit of the Oracle of Delphi."Noticing my confused look,he sighed."It's a really long story that will probably bored you to death."

  "So..."I started slowly,"Do you have any idea what the prophecy means?"I was wondering if another stupid bad news could possibly spoil my stupid day further.

  Percy shook his head,and my hopes of having a good time for the rest of my stupid day got high."But I have spoken to Di-Mr. D,since Chiron isn't well at the moment..."He paused."He wanted to send you for a quest."

  "Ah,"I mumbled under my breath."Stupid me.How can I get my stupid hopes so high?"To Percy,"What kind of quest?"

  Percy frowned."Mr. D told me that he had been informed that there's a weird aura around Antarctica.The gods have a really bad feeling about this..."Percy mumbled something to himself,and I managed to catch words like,"stupid","sending",and "newly-acknowledged".

  "But I don't know anything about fighting and stuff..."I stuttered nervously.

  Percy noticed my tone."Don't fret,you can choose to bring a few experienced campers to the quest."

  I buried my face into my palms and said to myself,"Stupid prophecy,possibly stupid girl,stupid day,stupid news,stupid hopes,stupid me,and now,bingo!I've got a stupid quest."

  "Percy!I'm here for a short visit!"Someone,or something burst into the room without a warning.This guy seemed to be half man,half donkey.

  "What are you?"I asked,not bothering to hide my disgust."A donkey born wrong?Or is it the other way round?"He didn't even bother to hide his...legs,or whatever it was.

  "I am a satyr,and my name is Grover."The donkey-man narrowed his eyes at me before turning to Percy."Man,it's been a while!"

  Percy smiled upon seeing him,and introduced me.

  An idea suddenly struck."Percy,you're in for the team.You too,Grover,"I said,smirking gleefully.

  "In?For what?"Grover looked lost.

  "I'll tell you what happen,"offered Percy,looking a little resigned."Foínix,you can find Mr. D...somewhere.You will be able to recognise him,since he's always drinking Diet Coke."I nodded and set off to find this mysterious Mr. D.

  "What team,Percy?"Grover asked loudly as I closed the door.

  "Lower your voice,man,"Percy's muffled voice said,and I could imagine him covering his ears."You'll scare the goats away."

  "There's no goats around--wait,I'll take back my words.Just tell me what on earth is going on."Grover's voice sounded excited yet nervous.

  I walked out of the cabins as I hummed a lullaby(taught by Apollo).When I stepped out to the buzzing fields,I caught a glimpse of Annabeth.I took a step forward,but stopped immediately when I saw a boy standing near the forest.

  My legs moved abruptly without my permission.My mind was telling me to chase the boy for who-knows-what-reasons.My heart,of course,was pounding,partially because I needed the energy.

  But that wasn't all.It was pounding as if to say,Death shall take my rose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
833K 32.8K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
121K 4.9K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...