My Mafioso

De mizzmartinez

(18+ only. Thank you) STRONG LANGUAGE!! "What the hell was that Arianna?!?!" "Don't worry about it! Where's... Mais

Chapter 1 Abused
Chapter 2 Kidnapped
Chapter 3 Meeting the boss
Chapter 4 Becoming his maid..
Chapter 5 First day on the job
Chapter 6 A beautiful voice
Chapter 7 Day in the city
Hi!
New book coming soon!
NOT AN UPDATE!
Not An Update!! Please Read!!

Chapter 8 Mafia party

109K 2.6K 744
De mizzmartinez

Arianna's POV

   It was the day after our shopping trip and I still had the day off. I was so excited to just lay in bed. I had already threw the blankets off, got up and was walking over to take my shower so I was standing in my panties and a tank top with no bra underneath.
   Then Vincent barged in so I grabbed the sheet and wrapped myself in it as fast as I could causing myself to fall to the ground. He laughed hysterically.

   "DON'T YOU KNOCK!"
   "Not in my own fucking house doll. Get up come have breakfast with us."
   "It's fine I'll come down when you guys are all done."
   " I wasn't asking." He responded and walked out of the room.

   After showering I made my way downstairs and walked into the dining room.

   "Come sit next to me!" Mia said excitedly
   "No sit here." Vincent pointed at a seat next to him.
    Mia rolled her eyes and said "whatever." but then smiled.

   I sat next to Vincent and the girls all smiled at each other. They really have to fill me in on what the hell's going on. Just then the door swung open and that ugly ass red head bitch stormed in walking straight towards me and Vincent. We all sat back as she started yelling.

   "IS THIS THE BITCH YOU CHOSE OVER ME! HUH VINNY? " She said pointing her finger in my face.
   Before he could say anything I smacked her ugly ass finger with its ugly fake long hot pink acrylic nail on it out of my face. I stood up and got in her face.
    "BITCH DON'T YOU EVER STICK THOSE UGLY ASS THINGS IN MY FACE AGAIN OR ILL BEAT THE BRAKES OFF YOU!"
   "Your just going to let her talk to me like that Vin? I fucking love you!"
   "Elisa you need to go." he said standing up. "You never meant shit to me so go and don't ever come back into this house again or I'll kill you myself." He said pulling me behind him.
    "FINE! BUT WATCH YOUR BACK BITCH, I SWEAR TO YOU ILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS OH AND HE'LL BE BACK YOU JUST WATCH!"

   I reached around Vincent and snatched that bitch up by her hair and started punching her in the face. The girls were yelling for me to beat the bitch up. I felt her nose crack under my fist. The other guys got up and helped Vincent pull us apart. Antonio lifted me up over his shoulder and walked me outside while the other guys took care of kicking Elisa out.

   "Damn hot head, calm down!" Antonio said
I was seeing red I felt like I blacked out. All I could see was that bitches face while she tried to threaten me.
   "HEY LOOK AT ME! CALM DOWN!"
Antonio bent down to my eye level and I looked him in the eyes finally focusing. 
   "Breath... Just breath. Learn to control this anger."
I calmed down enough to talk to him.
   "She fucking threatened me Antonio I'll fucking kill her."
   "You can call me Ton" he laughed. "Your a damn hot head Ari you'll do just fine for Vin." He added
    "Why do you say that? Why is he telling people I'm his? And WHY did that cunt say he chose me over her?? Please fucking explain."
    "He likes you Ari and we can all see it. He's never liked anyone like he likes you. You're special to him. But don't tell him I told you that!"
    "Ton?"
    "Yes bella (beautiful)"
    "Will you teach me to fight and shoot like the girls were taught?"
     "Yes but first I'll teach you how to control that anger of yours."
  I smiled and he smiled. Thankfully I was finally calm We heard the sliding glass door open and Vincent walked out. He pulled me into a hug and Antonio walked away to give us a moment.
    "That was fucking sexy"
    "No it wasn't... I'm embarrassed."
    "Don't be." he chuckled "You stood up for yourself."
    " if she ever threatens me again I'm going to kill her Vin. I'm not fucking kidding."
     " Ahh cara mia (my darling) I won't let anything happen to you. If I have it my way you won't ever have to shoot anyone." We smiled at each other for a good minute before Mia came out back
   "Damnnn bitch you rocked her ass!!"
We both laughed.
    "She was asking for it." I laughed
    "Looks like you don't need Antonio to teach you to fight huh?"
     "Oh no I still want him to teach me. I already asked and he said yes."
     "Then you start training this week. Tomorrow actually." Vincent said.
     "But tonight you'll go out with us to the Mafia Club."
     "AHHHHH SHE CAN REALLY COME WITH?" Mia screeched.
     "Yes I want her with me tho.. the whole night... I don't trust anyone with what's mine."

I rolled my eyes. there he goes again with that 'mine' shit again.

    He walked back into the house. 

      "We need to get you ready!!"
      "We're not even leaving till later tonight tho." I said
      "So??? Us girls always call people in to do our nails ,hair, and makeup. They need time to get all of us done in time and now we have an extra." She was so excited
      "Ok but I do my own makeup. It's like my thing." I giggled
      "Whatever, that's fine. Lets go!"

    The hair and nails people came as well as the makeup team. I swear these girls are too bored. They look forward to these parties and getting ready for them. My hair was curled and flowed down my back with a half up-do I did my makeup doing a cut crease glitter eye with a matte red lip and I wore the same red dress and shoes Vincent had bought me the day prior. I looked stunning if I do say so myself.

All of us girls looked so breathtaking. The others were done before me. I took a little more time on my makeup than I would have liked but it has been forever since I've done it.

  The ladies were all waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs with the guys. I was at the top of the steps when I started to make my way down. Vincent was texting of course so he wasn't paying attention. My heels clicked on the marble steps and it grabbed the ladies' attention then the guys. Mia smacked Vincent's arm to get him to look up.
     "What Mia!"  He said looking up at her then following to where her eyes were..
  His eyes went so wide I thought they were going to pop out of his head. I got to the bottom and everyone was speechless.
    "What? Is something wrong?" I started to look around me.
    "Not. At. All. Come on let's go." Vincent said pushing his way past his sister and looping my arm around his.

    We all got into the black SUV's  and made our way to the club. It was a dark place hidden among the city. Vincent held my hand as I got out of the car and whispered in my ear.
   "Don't leave my side"
   "Don't leave mine." I responded. I was nervous and I knew with him i'd be safe.
   "Never cara mia (my darling)"

   We were all sat at a big round table. There was a live band with a man who sounded like Dean Martin singing. His voice was absolutely amazing.
    "Man I wish I had the guts to sing in front of a crowd like him." I said out loud quickly wishing I hadn't.
    "We've all heard you sing at the house you have the most beautiful voice. Why don't you go up there? I'll make it happen" Mia said.
    "Oh no I could never."
    "Here drink this." She said handing me a drink.
    "What is it?" I questioned.
    "A jack and coke."
    "A what and what??"
    " Oh my gosh silly it's Jack Daniels and Coca Cola. Drink it you'll like it." She laughed

   I drank it, then two more.. I was pretty tipsy by the time Vincent had grabbed my hand and started introducing me to people. I met so many men from different Italian families and their girlfriends or wives. Some even had both.. then I met a man named Roman he was so handsome. He was also a part of the Durante family who were an ally to the Donatello family. We were standing with Roman talking when an older man came up and took Vincent from us saying they had some important business to talk about from Italy.
   "Stay here with Roman don't go anywhere else." he said to me then turned to Roman. "Watch her and stay by her side do you hear me?" He said pointing a finger in his face.
    "Yea man she's safe with me." Roman responded.

   Me and Roman talked for a while,  he was a sweet guy and very handsome. He had black slicked back hair like Vincent's and he had light green eyes. God he was beautiful. Then Mia came up to me while Emily and Nikki smiled behind her.. "Come on we have a surprise for you." Mia said as they whisked me away towards the stage.

    "NO I CANT DO THIS GUYS I'M TOO SCARED!" I said realizing what was going on.
    "Don't be silly your voice is amazing, you can do this. And look over at the table full of whores. Elisa is there she'll just die if she hears how you sing!" Mia said winking. 
    "Yea come on I'll help you cook dinner for the next week if you do it." Nikki said.
   "Fine! But what will I sing"
    "We already have our favorite picked out. We all stood by the kitchen and listened to you sing it last week. At your best by Aaliyah." Emily chimed in.

     Aaliyah was always my go to when singing. I just find her voice so soothing. Ugh I was so scared though. I walked up on stage as the entertainment of the night introduced me.

  "Ladies and gentlemen we have a surprise for you all tonight. We have a member of the Donatello family ready to sing for us. Please give it up for Arianna."
    Everyone started shouting for me. I was so nervous. I walked up to the mic and the lights blinded me. I wanted to run but then the music started and the light dimmed. Just as the slow music came on I saw Vincent. We made eye contact and he stood there watching me like a hawk.

🎶Arianna singing🎶

Let me Know
Let me Know

   As I sang I tried not to keep looking at Vincent but he's all I could focus on. 

   I saw Roman walk up to Vincent and ask him something while pointing at me. Vincent shook his head no then Roman said something else and Vince nodded his head yes. Roman put his head down shook Vincent's hand and walked away. I could see Roman looking back up at me as we walked away. What was that about I kept thinking?

   The song finished and the crowd roared cheering for more. I couldn't tho I was tipsy and wanted to go sit with my family... yup MY family. Fuck I loved all of them... Or maybe I was just tipsy. 
      I got to the table and sat next to Vincent.
   "Fuck Bella (beautiful) your voice is amazing." Antonio said.
    "Yea!You should come every month and sing for all of us" A voice said from behind me.
    "Thank you, really but I'm not that good."
    "Oh but you are." The weird man kissed my hand and bowed in front of me.
   I felt Vincent move in his seat and tense up like he was getting mad.
     "Thank you, and have a great night." I said dismissing the man  politely.

     Everyone was quiet because Vincent was so mad.
   "Let's get out of here." He said.
  We all got up and walked out getting into the cars. 

we sat quiet in the car until he spoke up.
    "Your voice... it's so mesmerizing but I don't like the reaction it gives the men.. Plus I told you to stay where you were and you didn't listen."
    "I'm sorry... And Vincent?"

"what Ari"

"What did Roman say to you while I was up there singing?"
    "Why does it matter?" He said with a mean face.
    "I'm just curious." I only asked because he's seriously gorgeous.
   Vincent didn't talk to me the rest of the way.. And I was felling super tipsy off those three drinks. They were pretty big and super strong. Plus this was my first time drinking alcohol. Both of the cars pulled up to the house and we all got out except for Vincent.
    "Are you not coming in?"
    "No, don't fucking worry about me."
    "Fine!" I slammed the car door shut.

   I ended up stumbling up into my room and slipping out of my dress then kicking my shoes to the side. 'That fucker tells everyone I'm his then acts like an ass to me?! And leaves pfttt what ever' I managed to get into some pajama shorts and a tank top. 'That's good enough' I drunkenly thought to myself and slipped into my bed soon passing out.

   I woke up what seemed like a few hours later and was soooo thirsty. I got out of bed still stumbling a bit but not bad. I made my way downstairs to grab a water from the fridge. I got the ice cold refreshment and started walking back to the stairs then I heard some noise coming from Vincent's office. The door was cracked a bit so I pushed it open to see the same dumb ass red head laying on Vincent's desk fully naked and a busted nose getting railed by him.

     They both looked up and Vincent looked like a deer in headlights but she opened her big ass mouth and said. "I told you he'd be back.. he always comes back bitch..."

----------------
Authors note
Heyy guys! I hope you all are enjoying this book. Please vote and comment. I'd love to hear some feedback. Thanks for reading. XoXo

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

446K 10.9K 34
In which an unknowingly hilarious girl just can't seem to leave him alone, and he can't understand why. (Or) I groan and flop into the chair in front...
144K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
334K 6.1K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...