Infinity | tk

By NimraSajjad

|fetus writing alert| Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood. But only he knows this, no one else. He is a ruthless mo... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Territory
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Dinner Part 1
Chapter 4: Dinner Part 2
Chapter 5: Nightmares
Chapter 6: Close
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: Problem
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Again
whatttttt
Chapter 11: Unexpected
Chapter 12: Mine
Chapter 14: Damn
Chapter 15: Giddy
Chapter 16: Desperate
Chapter 17: Date
Chapter 18: Past
Chapter 19: Hidden
Chapter 20: Yours
Chapter 21: Love
●//Important//●
TAEKOOK KISSED!!!
Chapter 22: Found
Chapter 23: Merry
Chapter 24: Broken
Chapter 25: Fervent
Chapter 26: Curious
Chapter 27: Meeting
Chapter 28: Ambush
Chapter 29: Prudent
Chapter 30: Sway
Chapter 31: Enticing
Chapter 32: Dispute
Chapter 33: Uproar
Chapter 34: Violence
Chapter 35: Despair
Chapter 36: Together
Chapter 37: Vow
Chapter 38: Honeymoon
Chapter 39: Spark
Chapter 40: Forever
《Thank You》End
New Book!

Chapter 13: Okay

76.6K 3.1K 1.9K
By NimraSajjad

No proof read...haha...as alwaysss...ignore the mistakes..
Full chap of Jk's POV. Hope u enjoy..

Jungkook's POV

I didn't knew what to do honestly. He literally thought I brought him here to hurt him again, but thats what I always do. Every goddamn time.

"No Taehyung, I really need to talk to you please trust me, just this once." I pleaded. I can't believe it. If this would be happening few months ago, I would just tell him to fuck off and never see him again but now....well now, this beautiful person in front of me has changed my mind without me even realising it. The walls I built to safe my self from such troubles have come crumbling down just because of Kim Taehyung and although it scares me. Oh hell, it scares me but at the same time, Taehyung feels like home.

Everytime I touch him, kiss him, feel him, my heart screams that this is it, this is where I belong, this my home, this my heaven and this my end, that Kim Taehyung is my escape from every shitty excuse I have made about love not being in existance, about mate and these bonds not being true. Taehyung assures me that love does exist, I am just too blind to see it.

If he brings me peace then why the hell should I keep running away anymore. My heart tells me that he won't betray me like my mother betrayed my father. It was the sole reason decided to reject my mate from the day I found out. Turns out, not everyone is like this but still, I hope he won't betray me because finally, after mustering up the courage, I am here to give it a try, I am here to make him mine.

"Okay Jungkook just--you are just staring at me, say something, talk if you want to. I-I'm listening." He says.

"You remember this place?" I ask. Of course he does you asshole, how can he not.

"Yeah Jungkook, I do." He smiles, a smile that holds so much pain and why not, this the place where I rejected him and the place where I kissed him too. Oh this is so messed up.

"Lets sit there". I point at a large rock and he nods. He sits down but the rock is not big enough for both of us so decide to stand. Silence engulfs us and I can tell he is waiting for me to say something but my mind is occupied in the way he pulls the sleeves of his t-shirt down to cover his palms, the wide neck of the shirt sliding down due to the stretch, revealing his neck with two bite marks, given by me. I feel proud though that it was me and it's always gonna be me.

"Jungkook, I know I look good but I will leave if you---".

"You look good". The words come out before I can stop them. He looks at me with a frown. Get a hold on yourself Jeon. I am embaressing myself.

"I mean we should....uhh I should talk...or saysomething". I have never been so nervous in my life. Only he has this effect on me, just by sitting and doing nothing.

"Yeah, I'm waiting." He sighs. He is getting bored. I let out a deep breath giving my attention to the lake now.

"I was seven years old," I start, finally. I don't need to look, I know he is looking at me.

"Seven years old, normal day. I was playing in our backyard lawn. My m-mother was there too. I saw my dad coming and ran to hug him but he was....he was just so angry." I pause and sigh.

"Angry on who Jungkook?" He asks on a small voice and I try my best to stay focused on the lake and not look at him. I am glad he is listening to me, interested in my fucked up past's excuse.

"My father, he was angry at my mother because....she, s-she...". A lump grows in my throat as the horrid scene, the nightmare flashes in front of my eyes. But I have to be strong, if this is my only shot for him to understand me. He stays silent. He is the first one to witness my weak side, the side where I can't even voice out everything that I am dying to tell him.

"She cheated on my father, she cheated on her mate." A faint gasp escapes his lips as soon as I said those words.

"Well not like she slept with him but my dad caught both of them kissing and my mom denied, she said she was forced but my dad saw it with his own eyes. If dad believed she was forced then why would he kill her." Taehyung visibly shrieks at this. I finally manage to look at him and shit, he is beyond terrified. Eyes ready to shed tears, hands shaking. But he had to know.

"My dad killed my mother infront of my eyes, he dragged me away as I kept screaming for her. My father reasined with me, he said he was meant to kill him, as a pack luna, she was forbidden to this and as a pack's Alpha, my dad had to punish her. His love was crushed, so there was no point to hold back." Taehyung is fidgeting with his sleeves, eyes focused on his lap and trying hard not to cry. Thats what you always do Jeon, you make him cry everytime.

"The person my mom was caught with is the cause of many miseries Taehyung, including people who are close to you. When you will find out the truth, you will hate him too." Taehyung looks at me confused.

"Close to me? What? Who is he?" He asks.

"I can't tell you that, but you will find out soon."

"Okay but what does any of this has to do with me and you, I mean you wanted to tell me this?"

"No, no thats not it." I quickly answer. I bow down on my knees at his level and take his hands in mine. They are shaking but warm. He eyes are capturing my every movement with confusion.

"Taehyung we both know how badly, horribly I have treated you. When I found out that you are my mate, I lost my mind. You were the only one my eyes were focused in the middle of the battle. My wolf was so so happy but I ruined everything. When I rejected you, it was so damn painful and I know you felt it too. I wanted to forget you but you were on my mind everytime of the day.

When you moved in, a part of me was happy for I could be so close to me but a bigger part of me was scared, scared of falling for you, scared that you will make way into my heart and own it. S-So I decided to do the most stupidest thing so you would stay away from me." I stare at him, he is breathing heavily, shaky breaths leaving his mouth yet he urges me to go on.

"I-I decided to hurt your feelings and I did. I know I broke you Taehyung but trust me, it was eating me alive. Taehyung I have come to know that you...Taehyung you are what I need. I need you Taehyung because you make me feel loved, which I haven't recieved for as long as I remember. You touch, your kiss makes me feel as my safe haven. Taehyung you are my safe haven. My dream, my home." I tighten my hold on his hands and he lets out a sob. I know he thinks I am playing with him again. That I will hurt him after this but I will not. He needs to know that I want him to be mine.

"Jungkook, please please tell me you are not lying. I want you to make me believe that---t-that you are not lying". I can't see him cry. Gosh why did I ever hurt him. It hurts.

"I-I will do anything, anything for you to believe me." I promise him.

"W-Was your m-mother the reason behind you r-rejecting me?" He asks, voice small.

"Y-Yes Taehyung, after all that, I thought mate bonds are bullshit. I thought everyone is same and---"

"Well they are not". He sniffles and I smile at how even when crying, he looks so adorable.

"I know, I know and that's why I want to apologise. I want to apologise for being the most shittiest and stupidest person in the world. And idiot for rejecting someone so amazing and perfect like you. I know you hate me but I want to make it right. I swear I do. So please Taehyung, please forgive me." There I said it, I apologised and all I hope is a positive answer from a person whose tormentor I was.

Taehyung is quiet, just staring at me with his tearful eyes. I prepare myself for whatever comes next. Either he accepts me or rejects me. Damn...Karma is a bitch. After a few restless moments he breaks into his heart melting smile.

"I never hated you Jungkook. How can I hate a person I waited for so badly. I-I really was hurt but I still wanted to give it a try, to never give up on you so one day you might want me too. After what happened today, I was just tired, I never knew you would....i don't know change maybe." He chuckles.

"I wanted to kill myself after what I dod earlier today. I wanted to talk to you but when I heard you are in a club to find Jimin, I'm not gonna lie, I lost it. The thought of anyone being close to you like that, touching and kissing you, may it be Jimin or anyone else, Taehyung I can't stand it. I want to be the only person to kiss you and touch however I want. When Jimin was kissing you, I wanted to kill him. I know he is your bestfriend but he crossed his limits and I have anger issues, no one gets away with that." I state.

"Wow, possessive much". He laughs. "I don't know why Jimin did it. Trust me, to me he is no more then a best, bestfriend but I just don't know really what happened to him. I don't want you, I never wanted you to think that we have something going on." He says and I shake my head.

"I trust you, as I said, I was just fucked up and I was just hurting you. Please Taehyung. I am sorry. Please forgive me." I plead him yet again.

"Jungkook you don't have to say sorry please. I am happy you realised what you did but please don't apologise. I don't feel good." He says calmly. How can this boy be even real. I have done a shit ton of hurtings to him and yet he doesn't want me to apologise. He truly is an angel. The one that is bonded to me and I am never letting go.

"Taehyung, I swear you are perfect. You are an angel but I still want you to say that you forgive me. Please." He smiles shyly at my praise. He is beautiful.

"Okay Jeon Jungkook, I forgive you. Just don't make me regret it."

"Never. You will never regret it. I promise." Finally but there is still alot more to discuss. We look at eachothers eyes and he suddenly starts giggling.

"What?" I ask.

"Well...who knew Jeon Jungkook will be begging like this." He says through his adorable giggles.

"I am not begging. Who says I am begging." I state. What gives him the idea.

"Really Jungkook, you are literally on your knees, begging me please." He laughs.

"Yeah well, I had to, for you." I say and he stops laughing, biting his lips due to shyness. "But did you try to rhyme that."

"What. No! It just came out as that." He flushes red in embaressment, biting his lips harder, making it difficult for me to not do it myself.

"So....are we good?" I ask.

"Yeah, yeah we are. But we have to take it slow Jungkook. These things need time." He says.

"Yeah, yeah sure. Taehyung I am new to this. These feelings and emotions are new to me so you will have to help me out. I will try my best to never dissapoint you or make you regret choosing me." He smiles at that and I can finally sigh in relief. This has gone better then I expected.

"I know you said to take it slow and all but uhh...c-can I kiss you? I mean if you feel comfor---".

"You can." He replys with a shy smile. I don't know from where the boost of confidence came but I stand up and yank Taehyung up from his hands, falling on my chest. I encircle my arms around his waist and bring my lips to his.

It's slow kiss, no tounges, no teeth. Just love and tenderness which Taehyung is made of. The butterflies have gone wild inside of me. His lips take me to cloud nine but his hands leaves sparks of electricity in my body. I bring him flush to my chest, no space in between, just tge way it should be. His hand go up to my hair, fingers curling around and tugging my hair slightly as  deepen the kiss. He other hand moves to my neck but as soon as they he rubs a little up, I feel a slight shot of pain which stops the kiss. He notices my flinch and tilts my head to check.

"It looks bad Jungkook. You should maybe apply something on it. I might take some time to heal." He says, concern laced in his voice.

"It's nothing, I've had worse. I will heal maybe faster if you keep kissing me." I smile and he hits my chest. Just as I was about to kiss him again, my phone rings and I groan which causes him to chuckle.

"Jin hyung." The caller id says.

"Hey hyung, what is it?" I attend the call, Taehyung still on my embrace as he plays with my hair with an adorable pout.

"Why the hell you cut off the link. No one could reach you. Where are you." Something is wrong, judging by his voice.

"I was busy hyung, is everything okay?" I ask and Taehyung tooks at me concerned.

"Just get back fast where ever you are. Hurry." He cuts off the line.

"Is everything okay?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't know. Jin hyung didn't made it sound okay. We have to go." I give a peck on his lips and take his hand, guiding us to the car.

The car ride is silent. Taehyung has a smile plastered on his beautiful lips and I am at ease too. I park my car and we both get out. There is a slight itch now, something is not right. Maybe Taehyung senses it too, thats why he has stopped walking. I smile at him take his hand which he tightens his hold on.

I open the door and halt in my steps. Taehyung covers his mouth just so he won't scream. His grip tightening on my hand just as mine on his. Jisoo is crying, Hoseok confronting her. Jin and Namjoon hyung have worry etched on their faces, Alpha Jihoon is sitting on the couch and my dad is pacing in the hall, furious, angry or confused...who knows. The large window is broken.
And....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
There is a dead wolf, eyes and stomach clawed out, lying on the floor.

-------------------

Hello guys....hope u beautiful people are doing fine....

Hope u liked the chapter. Jk did it, finally...haha....thank u for reading.

Have a good day and peaceful night....

Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 42.9K 38
❝ 𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬. ❞ •𝐀𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐭...
1.3M 45.2K 61
In where the world's most feared mafia king falls in love with a certain innocent boy... My first ever boy x boy fanfic!! 😂 (please don't judge me...
794K 37.5K 30
Taehyung is human in the place full of werewolves. Jungkook is strong and possessive alpha. What will happen when the sleeping wolf awakes with the...
2.2M 161K 150
(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach his crush for years, Kim Taehyung but...